Girlfriend Fiancé Lover Partner

Story Info
An addition to the family.
1k words
3.73
34k
0
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julia6
julia6
1 Followers

Girlfriend fiancé lover partner daughter-in-law

An addition to the family

I sighed, just a little, perhaps resigned to my fate. I do let myself get into, what I can only call, situations. I am at least dressed, if French knickers and a tee can be described thus. My son of 23 years is standing behind me, well, pressed to my back to be more accurate. He is gently kissing my neck and caressing a boob and a thigh. In front of me is my husband, or DOM as I all him. I hasten to add that DOM does not have a BDSM meaning rather a 'Dirty Old Man' one.

He is laying there like some Sultan with his harem draped around him. Our daughter, 21, is lying on top of him' her head on his shoulder. She has on, well nearly on, one of her brother's shirts but she has omitted to fasten any buttons. Her partner, and lover, is sat on the floor reasonably well covered in old fashioned pyjamas. She, yes that's right she, has her hand on the DOM's thigh, and possibly more, through the front of his gown. At the other end of the sofa sits the woman described in the title of this piece. Her and my son have been together for so long that she does seem to be part of the furniture.

She is a quiet lady but don't mistake that for shy. If someone mentions strip poker while the others talk about it she will be dealing the cards. She too is wearing a robe but as she is sat with her back to the furniture and with her knees up I can see, as can my son, that underneath she has on black hold-up stockings and no panties at all.

I don't usually wear knickers in bed but hubby bought them for me and had laid them out on our bed. He does enjoy visiting expensive lingerie emporiums hinting that the purchase is for his lover but he is not sure of the size. He always insists on paying cash so there is no credit card record and can usually get some quite revealing items modelled before he leaves. I have met him at these salons playing the part and manage to show quite a lot of myself and leave none of the assistants in any doubt about what we get up to in the changing area. Perhaps I will tell more of that another time.

My son's hand has found its way into my French Knickers and my juices reveal to him that I am enjoying myself immensely. I turn my head and we kiss. Those who wonder how well my son did, and still does, with women should just kiss him. Firm but gentle. Not hurried or impatient just intimate oral contact. That sounds sexy doesn't it and feels wonderful. Our kiss is interrupted as he pulls up my tee. I turn around and push his gown off his shoulders. I am delighted that he is now naked and I tilt back my head to continue our kiss. This takes some time with my breasts against him until he starts to gently tug my knickers up into my very wet cunt.

I dance a little with this intimate stimulation and then press his shoulders in the direction of the floor. Sitting he pulls down my panties and I step out of them as elegantly as one can. He is erect and I want it inside me. As I move to mount him he stops me and turns me. I spread my legs outside him and lower myself. A pause as he lubricates himself on my labia and then he pulls me on to him. It's not a favourite position for me as I am not agile enough to bounce up and down as you see in erotic videos. But he stays sat up with me and I can practice squeezing him internally as he kisses and caresses me.

The scene in front of me has changed. My daughter has reached under herself and is determinedly rubbing between her thighs. The shirt she is wearing has risen up a little so we get delicious glimpses of breast and bottom. Her partner has removed her pyjama top and using her mouth and breasts on hubby's cock. My son's partner has let her gown ride right up her thighs and is masturbating with both hands. Her eyes show the pleasure she is getting from seeing us fuck. I am pushed forward onto hands and knees. I spread and lower my breasts to the floor. I feel him move behind me. Just for a moment his erection lingers at my brown hole and there is that erotic fear that he might make that his. But no, he slides fully back into the womb that delivered him and sets a steady rhythm.

I drift into a trance just concentrating on the feelings inside me. A word of encouragement from his lover telling him what he should do to me. I have an orgasm just has he starts to release his seed. He grunts a little but delivers a good few jets as only the young can. We collapse in a satisfied heap, his face next to mine and I take some time to kiss his face and eyes.

Looking around once more I discover that my daughter and her partner have disappeared. My husband's cock has that wet post orgasmic look. My future daughter in law joins us as we stand up. She offers her wet fingers to him to lick clean and leans forward to kiss me fully on the mouth, holding my head quite firmly. I am surprised but relax as her tongue invades. "I only put up with him so I can see you" she says mischievously. "Any time, anywhere".

My husband pulls me away towards our bedroom and I notice her undressing and moving down to the floor. I wonder if hubby will enjoy tasting his son's!

julia6
julia6
1 Followers