Girlfriend Finally Cuckolds Pt. 03

Story Info
Girlfriend goes further still.
1k words
4.45
65.7k
36

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was clear Val was warming into the idea of making me her cuck. In the days between our 'date' with Steve and the night he had told us to come to his apartment she taunted me about him every time we fucked...even if we were making out.

"You picked really well." she'd say. "Steve's very handsome and I bet he knows just how to fuck a girl the way she loves."

When she was riding me one night she asked, "I bet Steve wouldn't let me be on top. He's probably want to fuck me from behind. His hands were so big I bet he has a huge cock."

I'd ask if she thought she might fuck Steve when we saw him next but then she'd become coy. "We'll play it by ear, but he does seem very persuasive. I bet you'd love to see him fuck me hard, wouldn't you?"

Val knew I was excited by all of this...I couldn't hide it if I wanted to, but it was humiliating to have my girlfriend talk constantly about how great another man is, and how wonderful a lover he would be.

When the night finally arrived, Steve sent a car over to take us to his place. Val looked hot, as always, wearing a skirt and tight top. Steve's apartment was quite upscale. Steve greeted us at the door. He looked Val up and down and remarked on how sexy she looked, then kissed her on the cheek, placing his hand on her ass while he did so. He shook my hand warmly then made us all drinks. We chatted a bit, then Steve poured another drink and told us we should take a look at the view from the roof. He followed Val up the stairs and I knew he must be admiring the way her ass swayed in her skirt. It was a cool night, but the drinks had warmed us. The view was indeed pretty amazing and we leaned against the ledge looking out at the city. I watched as Steve wrapped his arm around Val, keeping her warm and eventually watched his hand lower to her ass which he kneaded gently. He kissed her shoulder, and when she didn't resist this I watched him kiss her passionately. After some time Val giggled and went into my arms, but I knew then that he was going to take her.

When we were back down in his apartment we had more to drink. Steve motioned for Val to come and join him and when she walked over he pulled her into his lap. She giggled again and At one point she was sitting in his lap and from the way she was wriggling I knew he must be rock hard. She could see I was making no objections at all and they started to kiss again. I felt hot just watching the scene and drank down the rest of my drink. Steve's hand was now stroking rather high on Val's bare leg, pushing her skirt up. Steve told me to pour another round and while I was doing so he asked her to kneel before him. Val did as she was told and with just a nod she understood what Steve wanted. I watched her hesitate for a moment, biting her lip, then she purposefully unzipped his pants, and took out his cock. I stood paralyzed, anxious and excited as she held it in her hand, looking up at him. He nodded again and I watched my girlfriend lower her head and take Steve's cock in her mouth. Her head stated to bob as I stood there a few feet away. Steve told her what a good cocksucker she is and I could hear her muffled response of appreciation.

I felt very humiliated as my fantasy was coming true before my eyes. I could barely believe it was happening. Val looked over her shoulder at me and asked if I was enjoying, and I somehow took this as permission to take out my own cock. I started to stroke to the sight of my girl sucking Steve's big cock, the sound of her slurps.

I was so excited it didn't take me long until I shot all over Steve's hardwood floor. A few minutes later I could see Steve was finally going to cum as he grabbed the back of Val's hair and started to pull her faster back and forth along his shaft. Finally he pulled out of her mouth, grabbed his cock and shot all over her face. I was concerned for a moment that Val might freak out. I had never done this to her before. Instead she moaned softly as if she was happy to have pleased him.

Steve told me to fetch a towel from the bathroom and when I came back he used it to wipe himself then gave it to Val to clean up. Steve told Val again how good she had been and told me to make sure I took care of her until the next time he had a chance to enjoy her. He handed me $200 and told me to take her to a nice meal.

On our way out to the car he had ordered for us, he gave Val a long kiss and she thanked him for the evening. I found myself also thanking him, although I was not sure for what. We both said we looked forward to the next time.

Val was horny when we got back and I was anxious to fuck her but she said she was too tired. Instead I went down on her and found she was still wet with excitement. She came quickly and fell asleep. I looked at my Asian angel, who had surprised me with her readiness to explore. I quietly jacked myself off, remembering how exciting it had been to see her face fucked, to see her pretty face had covered in another man's cum just two hours ago. I was so excited to see what would happen next.