Girlfriend Finally Cuckolds Pt. 04

Story Info
His girl finally gets fucked by another man as he watches.
1.2k words
4.42
78k
49

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was somehow more nervous taking Val to Steve's apartment for the second time. The first time it had still seemed like just a fantasy. I wasn't sure if Val would go through with anything even if I was hoping she would. This time was different. I was sure I would soon be watching my girlfriend get fucked for the first time. I had helped Val get dressed to Steve's instructions, and even sprayed a perfume he had requested on her.

When we got to the apartment, I had the feeling the doorman somehow knew I was bringing my girlfriend back to be fucked by another man. He seemed to smirk as we asked for Steve. He eyed Val up and down in her slutty little outfit as if imagining what she would soon be doing.

When we walked in to his apartment, Steve was a gentleman, shaking my hand, then giving Val a long kiss. He had me pour us drinks while Val settled into his lap. When I brought the whiskeys to them he led a toast to my girl and how beautiful she is.

As we enjoyed the drinks Steve's hands explored Val and they kissed from time to time, while I sat across from them. Finally he downed his drink, told me to get us all another, then told Val to stand up. He told Val again how hot she is, and asked her to strip down to her bra and panties for him. I watched as Val stripped, with a mix of shyness and eagerness, and along with Steve admired what a hot body she has.

Steve made his approval clear as she modeled her lingerie for him, then told her to remove her bra. Val revealed her small tits for him and he told her to bend forward. When Val complied he took a nipple in his mouth and she moaned as he sucked on it. I stood there dumbly, placing their drinks beside him and staying out of the way. He enjoyed her tit a while as she stayed bent forward for him, then released her and motioned for her to stand upright. I could see from Val's look she was already very turned on.

"Mark," Steve said addressing me, "why don't you come over and lower Val's panties for me?"

I became even harder hearing his request, even though part of me knew this was demeaning. I looked at Val who made no objection then stepped to my girlfriend, knelt down and slowly lowered her panties, which I noted were already a little wet. My hands were shaking a little with excitement.

Val lifted her feet so I could strip her completely, then Steve admired her nude body. He asked her to turn around and enjoyed the view of her tight ass a while before telling her to bend over for him. I watched my girlfriend bend forward so her bare ass was raised for another man and could feel my cock pushing against my jeans.

"Mark, come over her and spread her ass cheeks for me."

I hesitated and for a moment wondering if I should even do this, but Steve repeated himself firmly and I saw Val look over expectantly. I was still on my knees, so I crawled closer then placed a hand on each of her ass cheeks and spread them apart. Steve quietly enjoyed the view of Val's asshole and pussy, murmuring approval. I looked at Val's face and saw she was biting her lip, as she does when she is very horny and noticed her pussy was glistening with wetness.

"You know what I am going to do to Val now don't you Mark?"

I nodded but Steve insisted I say it out loud. "You're going to fuck her" I said quietly.

Steve smiled and told me to ask him nicely. I did, and he proceeded to make me beg for him to fuck my girlfriend. The whole time I kept my girl's ass spread for him. Finally he told me to step aside and I stood and moved away. He told me I could jack myself off then turned his attention to Val.

My heart was beating fast as I watched Steve finger Val while she continued to bend over for him. She made it clear she was ready to be fucked, but he took his time, teasing her with his fingers, now making her beg. I took my cock out and started to stroke myself, mesmerized as I watched another man make my girlfriend his slut.

Steve finally stood up behind Val, pulled out his cock then a condom out of his pocket. I thought I heard Val whimper a little in anticipation then watched Steve suddenly push into her without ceremony. He grabbed her hips and started to immediately fuck her hard. I felt my face flush when I heard Val's loud grunts and moans, even though nobody was paying attention to me now. I watched Steve's cock push in and out of Val as I heard his body slap against my girlfriend's ass again and again. I stroked myself faster until I couldn't hold on any longer and shot all over the floor.

Steve grabbed Val's hair and pulled her head up while he pushed into her from behind. I thought she might protest how rough he was but she bucked against him gratefully. Steve told her what a good girl she was and asked her when the last time was she had been fucked so hard. Val seemed almost disoriented and simply answered "Fuuuuuuuuukkkkkkk"

I watched Val climax, her face crunched and mouth open slightly as she suddenly fell quiet. Steve did not let up which seemed to drive Val crazy with intense pleasure. Finally Steve slowed his thrusts and came. He smacked Val hard on her ass and pulled out.

Steve did up his pants and sat back in his chair, sated. Val turned and stood before him naked and he told her what a good girl she had been for him. He told her to look into a drawer in his cabinet and she found a small wrapped gift for her. In it was a gold ankle bracelet he said was from both of us. She thanked him with a big kiss and told him it was perfect. She raised her leg on to the arm of his chair, still naked, and I watched him clasp the jewelry around her ankle. Steve told us both he would be out of town for a few days but wanted to see Val again when he got back. He told her us both he didn't want her fucked until then as he loved how tight she was. I started to softly protest but he cut me off and handed me some cash, telling me to take her to a show while he was gone.

He told Val she could get dressed and as she did so he explained that in the future he would expect Val to stay naked any time she was in his apartment unless he instructed otherwise. He asked me to confirm I understood and I agreed and thanked him.

As we dove back in the car Steve had ordered for us, Val seemed to sense that I was having second thoughts. She kissed me and told me not to worry. She told me that she loved having a sweet boyfriend who didn't mind her enjoying another man. I saw the driver look in his mirror at us curiously as Val squeezed my growing cock affectionately and told me again what a good job I did in picking Steve.