Girlfriend Goddess Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eyes still downcast, Slave Queen Kelly spoke again. "My Lord, may this one present the slave known as Diane to add to Your harem?"

Master Jeff drug his eyes from the set. "She is not much to look at, is she?" His eyes cast over her short, slightly squat body and frizzy light brown hair. "Undress her." Diane gasped as Slave Queen Kelly efficiently removed her clothing and left her prostrate and trembling. "No, this will not do. Stand up girl." Diane stood, trying to cover herself desperately, while keeping her eyes either downcast or closed tight. Liv was smiling more widely and was sending a tendril of her power to him.

His Royal Highness handed his Queen a pillow. "You know what to do. Beat the ugly out of her." With that, Slave Kelly took a two-handed grip on the pillow and whapped Diane on the face. The pillow was huge and soft so it did not hurt, but when it fell away, Diane was prettier, like she had gotten a nice makeover or something. A smack to her belly and she was a bit thinner. Walloping her legs made them longer, thinner, shaplier. 'Whoomp' and her ass was tighter, 'poof' and her hair was a bit more reddish. Diane fought against the impacts, protecting herself whenever she could. Her arms were quickly turned to trim, sculpted things with the slender hands of a model and perfectly manicured nails.

Slave Kelly was working up a sweat as she methodically worked Diane over. The poor girl was now taller, seemed older, and was slender- although filling out as Kelly targeted her hips and chest. From thick, she became slender. From slender, she became trim with slight muscles showing. Her breasts grew with each hit, a pair of barely-there A-cups became jiggly B's, then bouncy C's and heavy D's that wobbled as she tried to avoid the hits. As Kelly slowed down, could more clearly see Diane's beautiful face more clearly.

"Who are you?" Kelly asked.

"Diane" She answered honestly and accurately. She took a solid whomp to the head.

"Who are you?" Kelly asked again.

"Diane. My name is Diane!" She got another strike. "Dinah?" Another one.

"S... Slave Dinah?" She whimpered.

"Close." A few more whollops and she asked again.

"This one was named Dinah, slave to Master Jeff and Slave Queen Kelly." She was no longer trying to protect herself from Mistress Slave Kelly and stepped over to humble herself before Master Jeff again, this time apparently out of adoration. "But the Lord and Lady may address her however they see it." The other girls gasped and I had to adjust my cock a bit.

Slave Queen Kelly put down her pillow and approached Robin. "Come, little one." Robin looked at Sue desperately and strained a little against Kelly's royal grasp, but went to King Jeff and squatted down before him. His highness cleared his throat and Robin gasped as she slowly began to slip her clothes off. King Jeff shook his head sadly and gestured for her to get up and stand where Diane had stood. When she did so, King Jeff handed Slaves Kelly and Dinah pillows and nodded at the terrified girl.

Robin's tomboy frame and short dark hair did not stand a chance against the twin onslaught, but something odd was happening. Her pale skin was taking on a bit of an off-color tan, and her hair was growing longer and shimmering. Her largish nose nearly disappeared and her eyes grew large. My cock twitched as an Anime schoolgirl with a bubble butt and big tits was literally hammered into existence. Where Dinah had grown taller and thinner overall, Robin had grown a bit shorter and added voluptuous curves.

Robin had not spent as much time trying to cover herself- indeed, she seemed to be leaning into the blows, and then had taken to fondling herself by the time Slave Queen Kelly asked her for her name.

"This one's name is whatever her Masters wish it to be." She moaned. Queen Kelly smiled, but Slave Dinah hit her with the pillow a couple more times 'to make sure she meant it', she said.

"What is your name?" Mistress Kelly demanded.

"Mistress, this slave's name is Utahime." Slave Dinah looked confused and asked what that meant.

"Sister Slave Dinah , 'utahime' means 'song bird' in Japanese. Master and Mistress may address their slave as just 'Uta' if it pleases them." She had the sweetest new voice and accent as she said this. She then knelt before her Master and kissed His feet as she stroked them with her hair.

"So far, so good." King Jeff said before looking at the lump of girl trying to hide on her chair. Sue also had lanky black hair, and was neither as thin as her sister had been nor as thick as their friend was before, but she still managed to completely avoid any semblance of cuteness. She sighed and came over to the throne, shedding clothes as she went, whimpering every step. She started to kneel, but King Jeff nodded towards the corner and was already handing out the third pillow.

With the three of them working on her, and poor Sue not even bothering to raise a defense, her transformation did not take long. I am not sure what I expected, but the lithe, nearly feline brunette was not it. Her breasts were rather small for this group- more like C's than D's, and her hips and bottom had a nice shape, but were not as blatant as the others. However, she was adorably cute and reminded me strongly of a kitten, a sensation that was reinforced when she began to purr. That is when I noticed the pointy cat/elf ears and bright green eyes. She waggled her bottom like she had a tail and stretched deliciously.

"Your name" Queen Kelly demanded.

"Kitty, pet and slave to King and Lord Jeff and Queen Kelly, sister slave to Dinah and Uta, my Lady." She did not cast her eyes down, but stared at Jeff with obvious lust. She slunk over to him and slid her arms and body down his legs to lap at his toes, ass high in the air and purring loudly.

Slave Queen Kelly turned to her Lord. "Your harem is complete, my Master. What are your wishes?"

"I want to rewind and watch the game in peace, wench. More food and drink, and make sure our guests are taken care of as Tor and I finish this. And put some damned clothes on, all of you!" The three new slaves hustled to the bedroom as Queen Kelly refreshed our drinks and brought out more finger foods. Soon the trio was back in gauzy outfits that coordinated with Kelly's, but without the metallic belt or cuffs, which emphasised her higher status among them.

Kitty curled up beside her King and took his enlarged cock in her mouth as she purred as Uta and Dinah approached Liv and me. The tall, red-haired Dinah gracefully knelt before Liv as bouncy and giggly Uta climbed on my lap. "How may this one serve you?" Daddy? Even as Liv and Dinah began a hot liplock, I began to fondle Uta's bountiful breasts through the thin material. Her thick nipples almost instantly popped out into my palms and she began to moan happily.

We spent a few happy hours there, fucking each of the slave women and watching Lord Jeff grow into his role as a firm but loving Master. A room off the living room became the Playroom, filled with several really fun toys and odd pieces of furniture. Watching Uta shimmy on a powered masturbation saddle was a lot of fun, but fucking Kitty in a ball pit was probably the highlight of the evening. Sure, it was a bit annoying that every so often we would hit bottom, but that just gave us an excuse to start again in a new position.

Chapter 9: Epilogue

Over the next week, we met several other neighbors and made the sorts of deeper, more 'meaningful' changes that Tracy craved. The Kellingtons began a Cirque Du Soleil style tour group based on incredibly acrobatic sex (if you get the chance, I strongly recommend seeing it. If you slip the ushers a tip, they will seat you in the area they draw the audience volunteers from.) Ms. Dale turned her home into a neighborhood coffee spot and taught sexual techniques in the afternoons- even with the skills Liv bequeathed on everyone, those who took Ms. Dale's classes benefitted. The neighborhood nerd stopped fixing everyone's printer issues and joined the football team- he may well be recruited into the NFL, unless he follows his other dream about becoming the most famous porn star to cross into mainstream acting- a real possibility considering his skills and endowments.

Pasts and futures were rewritten. Deep hurts were healed, addictions and destructive lifestyles changed. The wife abuser and drug dealer took on new roles as male companions and cleaned the neighborhood when not otherwise engaged. The bitch down the street became old man Oakley's live-in teen slut maid, and so on.

Strolling the neighborhood in the warm evenings was a joy. No one bothered with curtains or privacy, and if you needed some relief, anyone you met would be more than happy to help out. There was no crime and barely any cravings for junk food, but whenever we needed the cops or a pizza, they were there extra quick!

When it was time, Tracy and I were back in our bedroom in our 'in-between' bodies that were pretty much our default looks nowadays. "Time for the reset? I asked.

Tracy smiled. "No. I think it worked, Jack. I haven't felt the acid for days, and from what I can tell, almost everyone likes the way things are now." I agreed, then asked her to wait for a minute. I came back with the bag with the crystal in it.

"Look at this" I asked, pulling the crystal out. When she did, she gasped and slumped to the floor. "Tracy!" I knelt down to help her and she roused at my touch. "Are you OK? What happened?"

"I... I did so much! Jack- what have I done? Oh my god! I changed everyone!" She began to cry, shoulders shaking as she sobbed in my chest.

"Shhh.." I stroked her gold hair. "It's OK. Calm down, calm down." She slowly stopped sobbing and began to sniffle. I handed her a tissue and tossed it afterwards. "Now, look into their minds. What do you see?"

Her eyes unfocused. "Mr... uh, King Jeff is having pretty loud sex with his wife while one of the girls is sort of hovering around, licking what she can. The other two are making supper and chatting. From what I can see, they are all happy. Each is now living some part of a fantasy they had from before I changed them. Next door, Ginny is working out on her equipment and thinking fondly of your big cock- and so is her coach. They are looking forward to some regional competition.

"Oh, Mrs. O'Dell and her daughters are planning their dream vacation to France. They are giggling over their plans for the 'student package' cruise boat they are taking. They figure with their new looks and skills, they probably won't see each other much en route but the one that was their mom is pretty sure they can work some threesomes in.

"The Davises and Crawfords are having a cookout together. They look pretty normal on the surface but are pleased that their web site is doing as well as it is. Exhibitionism, domination, subordination, bisexuality, threesomes, and more- it is like they are sharing or rotating their kinks and working them out for the cameras.

"OK, I see your point. They are all different than they were, and everyone seems happier."

"So, how about you. How do YOU feel about all of this?"

"Mmmm... that's tougher. I wish this had not happened to me in the first place, but I cannot see a way to get rid of it completely. I also see now that I really NEED to use this power, that it builds up and gets hard to control when I don't. Sure, I could use it to do things like change flower colors and stuff, but it seems to be linked to, almost driven by, sexual needs and desires.

"You were acting as my conscience, my anchor, even if indirectly, and I think that really helped. It let me burn off the acid in ways that benefited the people more than than my rampaging hormones would have come up with. I think I am going to re-enchant your heart and the gem as an emergency back-up, but I'm going to let it flow."

"I guess I can go along with that, not that I really have a choice." I said with a big grin. "So, now what?"

"What do you think about building and running the world's most interesting destination spa?"

12