Girlfriend in Control Ch. 05

Story Info
He is taken home nude, girlfriend teaches him new rules.
6.2k words
4.6
95.8k
31

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Watch your step," Daphne said for the tenth time, as we made our way across her lawn towards the street. "You know, since you're not wearing shoes. Or socks. You really should wear shoes and socks when you're walking outside." With my hands tied behind me, I was walking very, very slowly as to not fall over. An important consideration given that I was less than fully dressed. Much less.

She shined the flashlight on me again, illuminating my predicament for anyone in the neighborhood looking our way. "Yup, no shoes, no socks. Wait a second," she continued, as if she was noticing something for the first time, "no shirt either. That's weird. Why aren't you wearing a shirt when you're outside, like I am? You have to be careful of bug-bites. You could get bites on your chest, back, and tummy." She was speaking to me as though I was a small child.

"And on your legs," she continued. "That's why you have to wear pants when outside. Look at me, I'm wearing a very comfy pair of jeans that's keeping my legs safe. But you... I can't see your pants at all. Or your underwear. But that can't be right. If you're not wearing a shirt, and you're not wearing pants, and you're not even wearing underwear... why, it looks like you are COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY NAKED!!!" She nearly screamed this last bit.

Daphne commanded me to stop, and walked directly in front of me. I was at the edge of her lawn, my next step would take me on to the street surface itself, where she was already standing. She reached out her hand and grabbed my erection, bare and cool in the evening breeze. As she had reminded me upon our departure from her house, I had already come four times that afternoon/evening, so I wasn't on a hair-trigger even though this attractive and fully-clothed female was grabbing my erection while ogling my naked body under the illumination of her flashlight.

But I was close. I was mortified, humiliated, embarrassed, and (for the most part) emotionally and psychologically defeated. What had started hours ago with a few simples dares from my girlfriend had led to me standing totally nude and tied in the middle of my parents' neighborhood. Since the moment I had found myself on my back porch, locked out in my birthday suit, I had (almost literally) run a gauntlet of psychological and sexual exploitation: I had streaked across my street to my neighbor's house (hoping that she still had a spare key to my house), only to have this neighbor keep me as her and her daughter's naked slave for the evening. I had been the nude art on display as the two women ate dinner (only after they had me naked--exposed and twirling--under the spotlight of their front porch), followed by me serving as their evening entertainment, performing demeaning acts under the constant threat of being tossed out of their house without any hope for covering... and without the spare key. A key which Daphne had in her jeans pocket--and which I wouldn't see again unless I behaved for her on this walk between our houses. I was completely in her control, as Daphne continually reminded me.

Her grip on my erection was good, though I wouldn't have considered trying to get away if it wasn't. She was enraptured by my circumstances. "Omigod, I still can't believe how incredibly naked you are. Your dick is completely uncovered and in my hand, your balls and your ass are just bare and hanging out. You don't even have shoes--you don't have anything!

"And you're all mine," she sighed, still relishing her control over me. "You're tied up and naked and I can have you go anywhere or do anything I want. I can throw you in my car, and drive to the local mall--I could walk you out naked into the middle of the food court--or maybe over to our old high school and have you run around the football field for me. You're so naked, you're so exposed!! I know, we could walk you over to Allison's house."

Allison had been in Daphne's high school class, and her house was on the next block. The prospect of having to walk to Allison's house in my current attire was demoralizing; the idea of Allison standing at the door hysterically laughing as she would watch Daphne walk me up the front walk tied and nude was enough to make me start whimpering again.

Daphne started pulling me again, and I stepped on to the street, still blubbering and begging her not to make me go to Allison's naked, not to make me walk down our street, tied up and nude.

"I hadn't really considered going all the way to Allison's," Daphne said, walking ahead of me with one hand still on my erection , "but now that you've started talking back to me I may have to, just to remind you who's in charge.

"But I don't feel like walking all the way there, and I don't feel like sharing you with anyone else... at least tonight. Maybe tomorrow Mom and I will have a bunch of our friends over for an afternoon get-together, and you'll be there to serve us. I'm sure all the women will be happy to come by--I mean, how often will they have the chance to be waited-on by a stark naked man? Well, I guess at our house there'll be plenty of that opportunity for the rest of the summer..."

By this point we had crossed the street, Daphne speaking loudly about her plans for me as I tried not to respond at all--an effort made more difficult since my feet were now noticing that the uncomfortable asphalt had been replaced by the twigs and rocks of my parents' front lawn. I refused to think about her comment about tomorrow's potential party (specifically, her potential CFNM party), instead focusing on the fact that I was back on my own property, no more than 25 feet from my front door. Daphne continued to pull me by my erection towards the door, all the while talking about whatever embarrassing thing she could think of.

"I can't even imagine how you feel right now," she commented, "walking up your own lawn stark raving naked. What if you walked up to the front door, and your parents answered it?" I knew they weren't home yet since their car wasn't in the driveway, but Daphne wanted to savor my reaction to the image. "Imagine I'm not here to explain, it's just you, tied up and nude and walking up to your front door. And suddenly, your mother opens up and is standing there, her mouth dropping open. Would she start laughing, pointing at you as your dick bounces up and down in front of her? I wonder, would she even let you in? How great would that be if she just closed the door in your face, leaving you outside and naked, tied up with nowhere to go?"

I did my best to ignore her, concentrating solely on the realization that she had now stepped on to my front porch (I followed her shortly thereafter, since she was still pulling me) and was now only feet from the front door. The front light was off since I hadn't planned to be away from the house when the sun went down.

She stood next to the door and reached her hand into her jeans pocket (her other hand never left my erection). "You know what would be really awesome?" she asked, pulling the key out of her pocket. I didn't reply. "If it turned out this wasn't the right key. Mom said she thought this was your spare key, but it could be for anything."

Then she said the one thing I refused to hear: "Then you would have gone through all this for nothing." I didn't make a noise but a few tears began to fall. At that moment, I would have given anything--my soul, my blood, whatever--for Daphne to make the key work. But I was sure it wouldn't. I was sure that all of that evening had been for the purpose of destroying me, of crushing my self-esteem, and that the key would fail to open the door and Daphne would laugh and leave me naked and tied on my front porch. Or she'd walk me to her car, or over to Allison's house, or leave me naked in the middle of the busiest mall or street in the city. And at that moment I knew I would follow her: that I would do whatever Daphne wanted me to do, go wherever she wanted me to go, serve nude whichever of her family or her friends that she commanded me to serve.

But then she put the key in the lock, and the key turned. She pulled the latch down and my front door opened. "But I have the whole rest of the summer to parade around my naked slave," she said, stepping through the doorway. She let go of my erection and looked at me leeringly. "Starting now," she added. Suddenly the front door light went on and I was again naked in a spotlight. She stood there, dressed in her blouse, jeans, and sandals, my fully-clothed master. "See you later," she finished. And then she stepped back as she had at her own house, and closed the door in my face. I heard the now-familiar click, and I was once again locked out naked.

I couldn't believe it. For a moment I had seen the inside of my house--where my clothes and my covering was. And now I was locked out again--tied and nude and shaking on my brightly lit front porch. I looked through the front door window but she was no longer in the foyer or living room. The hallway light was on (which I had not done) so she was clearly in that half of the house. I could see no further.

I tried ringing the doorbell but couldn't get my hands around to reach it. My erection was certainly hard enough to do it, but was far too low. After a couple minutes I was able to bend down and use my nose--I felt ridiculous, but that must have been what Daphne was waiting for since the door opened promptly. I looked up to see her fully-dressed and smirking (my face was still near the doorbell) and holding something in her hand.

"Hey, I found your bathing suit," she said, and showed me that the suit was exactly what she was holding. "This was the last thing you had on, huh? So many hours ago... Completely and totally naked all this time. But, here, you can have it now." She held it out to me. I struggled furiously against the bonds, hoping to grab that one shred of covering, but they wouldn't budge.

"You don't want it?" she asked, seeming surprised that I hadn't yet taken the suit from her hands. "You sure? Because, without it you're kinda totally and completely nude." She laughed again. "Oh well, I guess I'll put it with the rest of your clothes."

She dropped the suit and my heart stopped when I saw where it landed. Daphne had brought my duffle bag--the one with all the clothes I had in the house--to the front door, and had just added my bathing suit to the collection. I wasn't sure how much was in the bag--but Daphne was way ahead of me on that.

"I have put every stitch of your clothing I could find into that bag. And I plan to take it with me and leave you here stark raving naked," she explained, casually speaking to me as if she talked to tied naked men on their doorstep all the time. "Unless you can accomplish one more dare for me." With that she grabbed my erection and pulled me into the house, closing the door behind me. Whatever Daphne had in mind, at least I was inside my own house. Somehow, sometime soon, I would find covering. I hoped.

She locked the door behind us and pulled me around and onto a living room couch. My folks kept this room like a museum, and it felt very strange to be sitting bare-assed on one of their prized sofas. "Now, stay, boy," she commanded, but unnecessarily--sitting back on the sofa with my hands tied behind me I wasn't sure I could find a way to achieve a standing position. Daphne chuckled and bent lower, stretching her tongue out to gently lick the tip of my erection. I throbbed visibly and moaned quietly. Then she walked back towards the hallway, disappearing again from view.

"The one dare is simple," she exclaimed from whichever room she had entered. "You see, you're gonna get to fuck me silly. Right now, sitting exactly where you are." I felt my erection start to throb involuntarily again, and I knew that I was frighteningly close. Which was a problem, as I was about to learn.

I saw Daphne walking towards me in the hallway; however, she looked different. She had no shoes, and she wore no pants. Her long sleeve button-down shirt was all I could see--it covered to just below her crotch, so I had no idea if she was still wearing her panties. But she cleared up the matter for me: Standing only a few feet away, she reached her hands down under the sides of her shirt and grabbed at something--seconds later the remains of her blue thong fell down her legs and on to the floor. She saw me react as she stepped out of it, and could tell I was very close to blowing. She chuckled again.

"So, you like looking at me in just my shirt, huh?" she asked. "Liked watching me strip off my panties? You seemed to like it a lot, maybe too much. You don't want to come yet, John, trust me. You see, the dare is simple: You have to make me come... before you do. In about ten seconds I am gonna start riding you like a damn stallion." As she said this she raised her hands, her shirt flaps lifting a little but not enough to see anything beyond her bare upper thighs; at the same time she gently swung her hips back and forth. I nearly burst. "And you're gonna make me come, like you made my mom come, just with your dick instead of that talented tongue of yours. If I come first I'll untie you, and let you keep that bag. But, if you come first then the game's over, and I will get redressed and leave here with all your clothes, so that Mommy and Daddy find their little boy running around their house naked."

"Doesn't seem so hard, does it?" And with that, she turned around and lowered herself over me, reaching down to guide me into her love hole. She didn't need any priming as I slid in, quickly engulfed by her pussy walls as she gasped loudly while facing away from me. I almost burst from the pressure, trying to think of anything but the very sexy, almost naked (though I still hadn't seen anything of her) woman grinding on top of me. She leaned back and said breathily "Actually, it seems very hard... so hard... so damn hard..."

She kept flexing her hips while I tried not to move at all, concentrating on every mundane and boring thing I could. Daphne was moaning as she raised herself up and down on my erection. I was maintaining control--just barely--when Daphne moved her hands to the front of her blouse. "It's so fucking hot in here," she breathed, and began to unbutton her blouse. Or at least, that's what I assumed she was doing; from behind I couldn't see any of it, I just noticed as the blouse collar loosened and began to fall away from her shoulders. Soon the shirt was completely unbuttoned, but it never came off--it pooled at her elbows as her upper back was once again bare in front of me. In my position, I still could not see a glimpse of her bare breasts--though anyone standing in front of her would have loved her magnificent tits bouncing up and down, her fingers tweaking her own nipples, her pussy hair riding above my balls as her legs were spread wide. I was so close to coming that I was scared, though I knew Daphne was close too. I just needed something to send her over.

She had one hand on her breast and the other between her legs. I leaned forward and spoke into her ear: We're gonna rip that shirt off of you and send you out of here stark raving naked, we're gonna send you out onto the street with your tits hanging out and your pussy bare for everyone to see and play with. Guys will be lined up down the street to fuck your naked body all night.

And that did it.

Suddenly Daphne started bucking wildly and screaming, her fingers furiously playing with her clit. She tightened and let one final moan escape her before collapsing on top of me, my erection still hard and deep inside her. A moment later she came out of it and leaned back, smiling. "Baby, that was wonderful. Now, go ahead and come for me, I want to feel you explode inside of me. Don't worry, I'm on the pill." That concern should have gone through my head earlier but it hadn't. I wonder why.

"Not ready to come, yet?" she asked, dreamily. "What if I squeeze these?" And she reached down and gently squeezed my testicles, releasing them as she scratched her nails across my scrotum.

And that did it.

Four previous eruptions had muted my orgasm, but at 20-years-old I was still capable of a fair amount of come when banging someone like Daphne Lawson. And come I did. Every rope caused her to lift up and me to moan. After I finished we both slumped there, sated, not moving for several minutes.

"That was nice," Daphne said, standing up as my deflating organ slipped out of her, probably causing a stain on the couch (not that I cared at that point). She remained looking away from me as she buttoned up her shirt. Once done she turned back around, covered again. I realized it was not my lot in life to see Daphne naked. As she walked away from me back towards the bedrooms I closed my eyes--when I opened them both she and the blue thong were gone. A moment later she returned, presentable (with a freshly nailed looked about her) with her pants and sandals back on. Once again she was fully dressed while I remained naked.

"So, a deal's a deal," she said, echoing her mother's words from earlier. However, instead of walking towards me she headed toward the front door and my duffle bag. "Thanks for the bag, it's been a fun night," she said casually, opening the door as I looked on in horror. I said nothing. "Even though I'm taking all your clothes with me--and leaving you here totally naked--at least you got to come five times."

Then she paused in the doorway. "Just kidding," she said, winking at me as she closed the door, turning to me. "Come here, John." I struggled to find my feet, eventually getting on one knee before righting myself. Between my tied hands and my five orgasms I was literally falling down on my feet. I walked over to her, still fearing that somehow I'd end up naked (either inside or outside) when this was over.

But Daphne reached around me an undid the knot easily, and my hands were free again. Daphne held them both in front of her, as if we were boyfriend and girlfriend ending a wonderful date. The image almost made me smile, though my head was still swimming, and my member was shriveled and hanging sadly.

Like her mother had done, Daphne pulled me in tight for a long embrace, and again I felt uncomfortable as my nude body pressed against her clothed one. "Thanks, John, this really has been great," she said, nibbling on my ear. "We'll have to do this again soon."

She opened the door behind her and turned to leave. I noticed she wasn't near my bag this time. "And we will, John. We'll be seeing you soon. All of you, with all our friends, all the time, our totally nude John..."

And with that pseudo-threat, Daphne walked out the door and headed back to her house, I'm sure to regale her mother with what had happened in her absence. After watching her go for a second I closed the door. I was back home, I had my clothes at my fingertips. I had tears in my eyes that my ordeal was finally over.

Except it wasn't. And it wasn't going to be over anytime soon, as Katie made perfectly clear shortly thereafter.

After Daphne left, I rolled the suitcase back to my room, still nude. Daphne had been telling the truth: no loose clothing was lying around my room, and every item really was in the bag... and every item really would have left with Daphne if I had not held up my end of the deal. I didn't want to think about what would have happened then, if Daphne had taken the bag and left me nude at my parents' house. I unzipped the duffle and quickly found a t-shirt, shorts, and boxers. I slipped on the boxers first, loving the instant feel of covering, of my ass no longer bare and my member no longer exposed. The shorts as well. The shirt felt wonderful as I pulled it over my head, my arms through the sleeves. In just two seconds I had gone from very naked to completely covered. I then remembered the portable phone, lying out in the backyard. Now that I was dressed I ran for the back door--remembering to prop it open this time--and found the phone exactly where I had left it. Seconds later the phone was charging and I was safely in my room, trying to put my day behind me as I stood there completely dressed.

12