Girlfriend in the Zombie Apocalypse Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All round me my kin were lumbering into town and attacking anything that wasn't me.

I abruptly realised that I loved the chase as much as the feasting, it exhilarated my animal brain, the sheer excitement of it, so I left my feast in favour of fresh meat, the hot pulsing flow of fresh blood.

I spotted a small, short haired woman, wrapped in an old dressing gown, running across the market, her eyes fixed on a pile of things that I felt like I should recognise. Just behind her another woman, naked with a lot of delicious flesh was running screaming, chased by four of my kin. She slammed into the side of a caravan, banging on the door and screaming to be let in but the zombies were on her, scratching and biting at her slick and plentiful flesh. They dragged her to the floor with their weight and she screamed blue murder as she practically disappeared beneath them.

My kin were denied the kill by the other smaller and older woman, who had retrieved a pump action shotgun from beside a discarded backpack. She fired three shots into the pile of writhing, squealing flesh, killing the big naked female and then quickly turned the gun on herself and blew her own head off.

Disappointed at being cheated an opportunity to kill, I moved on.

Men ran for the boats and I lumbered after them. One of them tripped, then stumbled and fell face first. I launched myself on him along with a female zombie that had blue punk style hair, a very generous figure, half exposed in an open white blouse, a leather miniskirt, knee socks, ankle boots. I liked her.

We attacked the man together. He dragged the axe from my skull and sunk it into my back but it didn't even slow me down. I let the blue punk-haired sister have his lower half, while my teeth found their way to his meaty shoulder and I bit down and tore at the flesh while my fingers clawed at his throat. I scratched and scraped through flesh and tendon, opening his jugular vein and then bathed with pure undead joy in the hot crimson shower that burst from the wound.

I looked around, chewing on a torn off chunk of raw bicep. Blue-punk-zombie was chewing on his penis, trying to separate it from his body but she seemed to be having trouble for some reason.

I left her to it and got up, wanting more fresh blood to flow.

I saw another zombie near me. He was leaning over a struggling and crying man. Another brother was pinning the man's legs while he chewed at one exposed thigh while the other tore off the human's nose and cheek with his teeth.

The man's screams were a little jarring so I turned away and staggered over toward the huge barrier wall. I was hoping some of the men that had run that way had been trapped and were still alive.

They had been trapped but they weren't still alive and a score of zombies shared their meat. Amongst them, one female caught my eye, though for reasons I couldn't fathom.

She had black hair with red in it, though it wasn't blood. She had a robust body and she was topless and, leaning over her dinner, her huge breasts swung pendulously and a little silver trinket glinted between them.

She chewed a throat open, pulling the bitten gash wider with both hands and her face twisted into as close as a zombie can get to jubilance as the hot blood gulped upwards, oozing over her face and upper body as she pressed herself down into the hole and she writhed against her meal as she ate.

I enjoyed the spectacle, though I wanted to join in myself, I didn't. Instead I lumbered up around the side of the barrier to the wharf and looked out across the sea.

I could see, almost silhouetted against the setting sun, the small, squat, angular, shape of a boat, cutting through the waves.

And on board was a single, tiny, female figure. She was just barely visible, heading out to sea.

The End.