Girlfriend, Mother, and More Ch. 01

Story Info
Girlfriends, mothers and others.
3.2k words
4.3
89.8k
40

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mybaby
mybaby
276 Followers

John Warne had always been blessed with a few attributes. Since he became interested in girls he had never had a problem in having the one or more than one, he wanted on his arm.

Sex and shagging was without doubt top of his list of favourite pastimes. He hadn't worked out why the girls liked him so much, he had always been with girls around his own age.

His girlfriend of the moment was Nikki George, a fine filly, lovely figure, although he had preferred bigger tits, Nikki`s 34`s would suffice. Her long blonde hair blue eyes, turned up sexy little nose and a superb rear end that had men drooling would do him for a while. That Sunday afternoon he was lying on her mother's settee Nikki George was riding his cock hard, reverse cowgirl. He had soon discovered this was one of her favourite positions He watched her arse grinding down remorselessly onto his shaft, glistening with her love juice. Nikki quickened her pace towards her first orgasm of the afternoon, when the door opened and her mother walked in. Nikki screamed jumped off his cock and made to run upstairs.

Mrs George had taken a couple of steps into the room before she had realised what her daughter had been doing. Nikki gasped, pushed past her mother and ran upstairs. Mrs George was left staring at John lying on the settee stark naked sporting a massive erection, which he made no attempt to conceal. Mrs George was clearly shaken by the comprehension of what her darling daughter Nikki had been doing. However she appeared momentarily transfixed by John's cock, which was standing extremely proud in all its glory.

"Get out of my house" she screamed, John dressed quickly and left. Mrs George stormed up the stairs no doubt to give the less than half shagged Nikki a piece of her mind.

John left and decided not to contact Nikki until she called him. It was three days before he got the call from her home phone.

"Hello John" he was surprised to hear Mrs George rather than her daughter "John, its Amanda George here" she introduced herself slightly hesitantly if in a somewhat husky, sexy voice.

"Hello Mrs George"

"Amanda please."

"Amanda"

"Yes, that`s better less formal," she went on,"John I was ringing to apologise for the other afternoon and my reaction to" she hesitate "Too..."

"Yes Amanda its fine" John stuttered somewhat taken aback by the phone call.

"John I would like to talk to you about your relationship with Nikki could you pop around sometime"

"Sure Amanda" John wasn't bothered about Nikki and any relationship all he was interested in was shagging the arse off her, but what the hell "When is convenient I am free now if...."

"Yeah now would be fine," Amanda replied quickly

"OK see you in ten minutes or so"

Ten minutes or so later I knocked on the front door. Amanda Warne ushered me into the lounge. I noticed she was wearing tight black leggings and when she bent down to take her trainers off I was treated to a first class view of her arse. Very nice, very, very nice, I could see the resemblance between mother and daughter.

"I`ve been gardening let me just pop up and change, poor a couple of glasses of wine, I am sure you know where the glasses are, wines in the fridge" she was gone.

I poured two glasses and sat on the sofa when a scream came from upstairs "John, John help!"

I raced upstairs to find Amanda on the landing "There's a huge bee in my bedroom could you"

"Of course" I went into the bedroom followed by Amanda, surprise there was no bee, I checked the window still no bee. When I turned round Amanda was sitting on the bed my crotch was just at face height. I looked down at her pretty face, her big eyes looking up mischievously. Her hand reached my belt and with expert fingers my belt was off and she had got my rapidly hardening cock out. She smiled as her mouth opened and wrapped itself around my knob end. After a couple of minutes she ran her tongue down my shaft and around my balls smiling "How's that big boy?"

I grabbed her head a forced my cock back into her mouth "Not bad for starters."

A minute or so later she took her mouth off my cock and wanked me slowly, "Get into bed I`ll join you in a second" she stood and walked out of the bedroom "Be naked" her parting words. Who was I to argue?

A few minutes later she slipped under the duvet, she smelled wonderfully sexy, we kissed, she disappeared under the duvet and continued where she had left off a few minutes earlier. Giving me a decent enough blow job, getting me on the verge of cuming a couple of times. This bird knew her stuff alright. Mr Warne was indeed a lucky fella if he got this treatment regularly.

I had to do something as much as I was happy to let her finish me off I knew she was a woman in need. In need of a fucking. Reluctantly I eased her mouth from my cock. She moved up the bed and we kissed a long passionate, urgent kiss. I then worked my way down her neck to her tits. Nice large soft breasts, her nipples hardened as my lips caressed each one delicately. She moaned with pleasure. I moved down, flicking my tongue in her belly button, mimicking what was in store for her fanny. Moving down slowly taking the duvet with me exposing her lovely body to me.

I wondered if she had shaved. This thought always crossed my mind on my first encounter with new pussy. I was pleasantly surprised to find a short well nurtured landing strip. I ran my tongue down both sides, stopping just short of encountering her lips. I caught the scent of her pussy. If I was not mistaken a very wanton pussy. I kissed around her strip, her hips moving upwards trying to get her pussy onto my lips and tongue. I resisted the temptation to give her what we both wanted and moved quickly up the bed and kissed her passionately.

"You teasing bastard" she groaned when we broke apart "You know what a girl wants" she whispered.

I knew she would beg for it before I would give it to her. I began to move down her body again this time taking longer on her breasts. Then returning to kiss he mouth. Next time I travelled a little further down just above her strip before starting all over again. Down past he strip this time on to her inner thighs. Once again moving up with little kisses close so close to her pussy lips, she was almost begging but not quite. She moaned loudly as I blew on her sex, then again kissing her pubes even closer to her sex. Running my tongue either side of her sex sent her wild.

"Fuck me you bastard" she demanded "Fuck me now"

I had recovered from her cock sucking and was more than ready to shaft her. I came away from between her legs dragging her to the bottom of the bed I knelt on the floor, her legs open, inviting. I grabbed her behind the knees raising he legs, moving her pussy towards my rampant cock. She looked down as my knob end nudged her wet hole. She raised her hips slightly attempting to get herself onto my cock. But I had a little surprise for the randy Amanda. I flipped her over onto her tummy, she let out a squeal of protest. Before she could say or do anything else I gave her half the length of my cock in one trust, taking the breath out of her

"Jeeeeeeesus" she screamed

I withdrew almost completely before trusting deeper into her again

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh, jeeez"

Now I settled into a swift long rhythm.

Amanda had caught her breath "Christ your big"

I watched my cock slid in and out of her pussy. I wondered for a moment how many strokes it would take for her to cum. I counted to 11 before I felt her pussy tighten around me. Amanda`s hands gripped the sheet tightly. Six powerful strokes sent her into ecstasy.

"I`m, I`m oh god I`m cummmmmmmmming" she screamed.

When her orgasm subsided I turned her onto her back. Her legs on my shoulders gave me perfect access to trust deep into her. Twenty six strokes to orgasm number two, her hands racked my back then down to my buttocks forcing me deeper into her. We fucked for almost an hour before Amanda arse up in the air, head thrashing into the pillow had another orgasm that sent my spunk surging into her, deep into her. Producing her biggest orgasm. Not bad for a first screw with a new bird. My record for any shag was an hour and ten so I was pleased with this performance. Judging by the look on Amanda's face so was she. I lay next to her, looking at her, stoking her dishevelled hair. Her make up slightly smudged. She opened her eyes and smiled.

"You asked me over for a chat" I said somewhat smugly "Anything important?" I went on "Something about me and Nikki was it?"

She looked confused not knowing what to say.

I went on "I bet you were going to say you couldn't see what your daughter could see in me"

She regained a little composure "Well I was going to say"

"Don't say anything" I interrupted taking her hand and placing it on my hard again cock. "That's what your daughter can see in me"

"Oh your" she seemed surprised "Hard again?"

"Yes, all yours Amanda" I said as I eased myself up offering my rampant cock to her mouth.

Amanda swallowed, licked her lips before taking my cock into her mouth without further encouragement. She performed well. I let her have her way for a good ten minutes before I sensed she was getting tired.

Removing my cock from her mouth I pushed her onto her side with her back to me. My cock nudging between her legs. I held her arse cheeks open her brown puckered anus inviting. I placed my knob end against it I felt Amanda stiffen. Her hand reached between her legs and grabbed my cock and guided it to her pussy.

"Your far too big for that hole" she stated as I slipped a good way up her very hot pussy.

"Gently big boy, slowly, slowly," I slid deep into her, "Mmmmm nice, very nice."

I abided to her instructions slowly entering her then almost a complete withdrawal of my cock before sliding in to the hilt. As our passions rose so did the pace until I was banging her as hard as I could. My cock hardened as I approached my climax this sent her over the top again into a massive cum. I gave her a second jet of spunk before collapsing onto my back.

We must have dozed for a while, we awoke when Amanda said "John darling it's almost five"

"So what"

"My husband and Nikki will be home by half past."

"Just time for a quickie then," I suggested placing her hand on my growing cock.

"No, no, no, young man I am far too sore for anymore of that today," she did have that I`m well fucked glow on her face I must admit, "And before you suggest it my jaw aches too."

Shame I thought. She kissed me gently, lovingly. before she spoke again "You know John I was quite a girl in my youth before I met my husband."

"I bet you were," I teased, "bet you had plenty of cock."

"I did make a bit of as pig of myself at Uni I have to say, so many hunky guys. They were randy all the time, I was the same."

"Well shagged eh?"

"Very well you could say."

"Three years of cock and still passed my degree with honours," she smiled obviously thinking of those days.

"Plenty of experience then, I could tell," she dug me in the ribs playfully, "how did I measure up."

She was quiet for a moment before answering "I`ll will tell you the truth."

"Please do."

"You have the biggest cock I have ever seen."

"Really," I said smugly.

"Oh yes young man definitely, and I`ve seen plenty believe me, all shapes and sizes, both in length and girth and colour."

I smiled inwardly thinking to myself, your daughter said exactly the same thing. It was then I truly realised I must have been well blessed in the cock department, and why the girls were attracted to me.

I dressed and left quickly as Amanda walked slightly bow legged into the shower. As I drove away I passed Nikki and her father driving home they appeared not to notice me. Or the huge smile on my face. Driving home I considered the events of the past few days. I wondered how long it would be before Nikki called me, and what she would say when she did? I also wondered how long it would be before her mother contacted me? I knew exactly what she would say when she did.

The following morning at work he had a few things to do, before a lunchtime meeting in town with a new client. Sarah Broad my secretary came into the office. Sarah had been my secretary for a couple of months now and I had always kept the relationship on a professional footing. Sarah was nineteen, well educated, good at her job, but her best asset was certainly her body. Basically the only fault was her breasts were too large. I knew she was embarrassed by them and did her best to play down their size. I had suggested at the Christmas party she could get to the top of the company very quickly with those two wonderful assets. Sarah blushed but knew exactly what I was referring too.

I watched her move to the filling cabinet, she bent down to put some documents into the bottom draw. The caused her shortish black skirt to rise higher almost exposing her arse but not quite affording me a glimpse of her panties. My mind was filled with thoughts of what I would like to do to her.

She closed the draw and moved towards my desk her breasts looking magnificent inside her white blouse.

"Coffee Mr Warne?" she asked

"Promotion Miss Broad," I replied whist still daydreaming about her tits. I was ashamed of the unprofessionalism at my reply.

Sarah blushed noticeably, removed my cup and left the office. She returned a few moments later with a fresh coffee for me.

"Sarah, I, I" I started to apologise for my previous comment.

Sarah didn`t comment as she placed my coffee before me, she then did an amazing thing she walked to the door and I heard the key turn. She walked back towards me, "Did I hear you mention promotion?" she said looking down at me.

I swallowed hard at the realisation at what I thought she was suggesting. All I could say was "Why?"

She was quick to respond "I am getting married and we need the money."

Was that a reason to give sexual favours to your boss I wondered? But not for too long the thought of those tits dispelled any reservations I had. I pushed my chair backwards and invited Sarah to sit on my lap. Her skirt rode up her thighs, still no glimpse of her panties. Her breasts jutted towards me proudly causing my cock to twitch. I was sure Sarah felt it, as she giggled nervously. She wiggled a little this caused my cock to harden and twitch, I knew she felt it this time.

"Are you certain about this?" I asked her showing concern as a good boss would.

She bit her bottom lip, just before she answered my cock twitched again. This appeared to convince her she was doing the right thing. "Where do we start?"

I slid my hand up her thigh towards her panties. She giggled schoolgirl like, all nervous, innocent and naively. I watched the expression on her face as I slid my hand further up her thigh, she opened her legs slightly allowing me access. My fingers found her white silk panties. I cupped her sex, it was incredibly hot and thought I could trace a note of dampness. She moved forward on my lap and we kissed passionately, our tongues dancing together. I slipped the crotch of her panties to one side a slide my middle finger along her pussy lips. Sarah moaned into my mouth. I hadn't been mistaken her pussy was wet. I slipped my finger just inside her, causing her to moan again. My cock was twitching of its own free will now. I need not have worried about Sarah being naive. She moved herself slightly to give me easier access to her fanny, she even began to work herself down further onto my finger. She was breathing heavily now and I found her clitty had come out to play. Running my thumb over it brought an instant reaction from Sarah, she ground down harder onto my finger. I slipped a second finger into her and my thumb danced on her clitty. She came quickly moaning and panting into my neck, squirming her arse and fanny against my hand.

As her orgasm subsided she spoke quietly, "Sorry about that." she giggled sexily.

I smiled "It was beautiful, you surprised me," I was about to continue when my phone rang and interrupted us. Sarah jumped up to reveal a damp patch on her dark skirt, there was also a damp patch on my trousers from her orgasm. "That`s the first step on the ladder to promotion" I said to her as she straightened herself up. "Good morning John Warne," I composed myself answering the phone, I watch Sarah sway sexily out of my office.

"John its Nikki here," the voice said.

I adjusted my trousers "Hello Nikki," my hard on hadn't wained and hearing Nikki`s sexy tones did nothing to de-flat it

"I think we need to talk," she suggested.

I knew she really meant, she needed a good fucking, it was four days since she had bounced off my cock less than half satisfied. "I`m free tonight if you fancy....."

She cut me short of saying a big cock for a couple of hour's enjoyment "Yes fine meet you in the pub about 6.30."

"Fine 6.30 bye," you randy little strumpet I thought.

Sarah brought me another coffee the previous one had gone cold, she leant over to replace the coffee, her blouse had the top buttons undone and she gave me a bird's eye view of her tits. Creamy white encased in a low cut bra, she lingered a few seconds longer than necessary,

"Don`t forget your lunchtime appointment will you?"

"No thank you Sarah," I didn't know if I was thanking her for the reminder of my appointment or the fine display of titty flesh I had just been afforded. Sarah knew and giggled sexily, winked her eye and said "Pleasure, Mr Warne."

Indeed it was Sarah a somewhat surprising pleasure, hopefully with a lot more pleasure to be had in the future.

mybaby
mybaby
276 Followers