Girlfriend Sucks Cock at Party

Story Info
Girlfriend sucks cock at party.
2.4k words
159k
125
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bailey couldn't believe what she was doing. She was at a halloween house party when she saw her friend, Mikayla, walk into a room with Hayden. Hayden was a stud, he had a huge cock and a muscular body. She followed them to see what they were doing. Bailey had hooked up with Hayden in the past so she knew how big his dick was. Bailey had a serious boyfriend now, Blake, they've been dating for about a year. Bailey thought to herself how Blake didn't know she had hooked up with Hayden. She kept her sluttier past as secret as possible, if Blake new it would kill him.

Bailey walked in the room and saw Hayden and Mikayla kissing. Hayden glanced at her and winked, then he grabbed Mikayla's waist and passionately kissed her, Mikayla reached down and started rubbing his cock.

"Whats going on here?" Bailey said. Mikayla jumped back spooked, "Mikayla is your hand on his dick?!" She said.

"Get out Bailey!" Mikayla said.

"Why this is turning me on." Bailey said joking. Mikayla stormed out of the room pissed off. Bailey closed the door behind her.

"Damnit Bailey, don't be a cock block!" Hayden said.

"Haha, Mikayla's a prude." Bailey said.

"Not when she's with me." Hayden winked. He looked up and down Bailey's body. She was wearing black shirts, her brunette hair in pigtails, a football referee jersey with most the buttons unbuttoned. Her boobs where sticking out and you could see her pink bra through the holes in the costume. Bailey walked over to him.

"Are you checking me out?" Bailey said.

"Yeah" Hayden said, "You look good, remember when you were a 'prude'?"

Bailey blushed, "I still am..." she winked, she shouldn't be in here with Hayden but for some reason she couldn't take her eyes off him.

"Really? I remember you on your knees talking really dirty to me. I think its the dirtiest a girl has ever talked haha." Hayden said.

Bailey jumped forward shocked, "SHHHH, my boyfriends here..." she smiled. Hayden grabbed her waist and said, "Do you suck his cock the way you sucked mine that one time?"

Bailey blushed again, she'd forgotten how horny Hayden made her, he was definitely the alpha male. She gave him a dirty smile and shook her head. Hayden reached his lips for hers and kissed her, she kissed back for a second and then pulled back.

"Do you stick your tongue out and let him cum all over you?" Hayden said. Baileys panties started getting really wet and she stroked her pigtails back and forth.

"I can't cheat on Blake it'd kill him, he's been a perfect boyfriend." Bailey said, as she looked down and saw Hayden's huge bulge in his pants. Hayden kept kissing her and reached down and grabbed her big tight ass with both of his hands. Bailey's panties were getting so wet, it turned her on to think that her boyfriend was just rooms away while Hayden was grabbing her ass.

"These pigtails are so sexy." Hayden said.

"Do I really talk the dirtiest?" Bailey said under heavy breathing.

"Oh yeahhhh." He said. It turned Bailey on even more hearing him say that. She smiled at him and said, "Lock the door."

Hayden did and sat on the bed nearby. Bailey couldn't believe what she was doing, she knew it was wrong but she hadn't felt this dirty in awhile. It was worth it she thought, she'll just give him a quick blowjob and her boyfriend will never know...

Blake laughed and took another drink of whiskey, he was having fun at this party but he had lost track of Bailey. Oh well, he thought, she's probably with her friends. What Blake didn't know was that his girlfriend, Bailey, was alone in another room with Hayden. And she was on her hands and knees with her ass in the air crawling to him...

As Bailey stared at Hayden and crawled toward him he noticed her pink panties sticking out from her jeans. He loved that, "Your so sexy on your hands and knee's... damn your panties sticking out is hot." He said. Bailey smiled and kept crawling toward him.

"Your not going to tell my boyfriend I sucked your big hard cock right?" Said Bailey. Hayden's cock throbbed at the sound of her voice.

"No" he said. Bailey smiled and unbuttoned her costume revealing her big boobs in a pink bra.

She began rubbing his bulge. "I can only suck your cock Hayden I'm a loving girlfriend." Bailey said.

"So this is what you want Hayden? Me on my hands and knees rubbing your big...hard...cock while my boyfriend is in the other room?" Bailey said. Hayden nodded.

"I wish my boyfriends cock was as big as yours..." Bailey said, reaching for his dick.

Hayden reached behind her and spanked her big ass... SMACK.. "MMMMMM" Bailey moaned. "I want a lot more than that.." Hayden said.

"Spank me harder.." Bailey said with a slutty smile... SMACK... "Oh my god yes!"

"What your boyfriend doesn't spank you like a bad girl?" Hayden said. Bailey shook her head, SMACK... "Have you been a bad girl?"

"Well I'm rubbing your hard cock..." Bailey said, SMACK... "Yes I'm a bad girl" Bailey said, she was getting so horny. "Spank me harder!" She screamed. SMACK...SMACK...

Mikayla could hear the smacking sounds coming from the room she was just in with Hayden. "Wow" she thought, "Bailey is cheating on her boyfriend and taking her man. That little whore." She tried to enter the room but it was lost. She put her ear to the door and heard, "SMACK... "Yes I'm a bad girl!" Mikayla's panties got wet thinking of Hayden's strong hands spanking her tight ass. She wished she wouldn't have left. At least she could have shared Hayden, now she lost him. She continued to listen and knew that if she was going to get Hayden she had to be sluttier. She texted him and said, "Come back out to the party, my panties are so wet, I want to suck your dick ;)" Then she texted Bailey and said, "I can hear you getting spanked in there Bailey, should I tell your boyfriend?"

Bailey unzipped Hayden's pants and pulled them down, his cock was bulging through his boxers, she grabbed his boxers and pulled making his huge cock sprang out.

"OH MY GOD ITS SO BIG." Bailey said. She stared at it and finally wrapped her little fingers around it and felt it throb.

"God Its so big I can feel it throbbing in my hand.." Bailey breathed. Her phone went off and she read Mikayla's text, she heard Hayden laugh.

"What?" She said.

"Mikayla just texted me and said her panties were wet. I bet she's jealous." Hayden smiled.

It made Bailey even hornier knowing that Mikayla was jealous of her, listing to them outside the door. She texted back, "Go away little girl. Hayden needs a real women to stroke and suck his big cock ;)" Bailey wrapped both her hands around Hayden's dick and began stroking faster. She moaned when she saw her hands wouldn't even fit around his cock. How could she not cheat with Hayden? Any girlfriend would, but thats a secret most boyfriends shouldn't know. She twisted her little hands as she pumped up and down and made eye contact with Hayden.

"You like me stroking your cock up and down?" Bailey said loud enough so Mikayla could hear.

"Yesss, you stroke my cock so good." Hayden said as he took in the view of Blake girlfriend on her knee's. "Take off your shirt."

"My shirt? But Hayden what would my boyfriend think.." Bailey said.

"Oh my god your such a sexy tease..." Hayden said. Bailey smiled and stood up, she lifted her shirt over her head and tossed it at the door for Mikayla to hear. Then she reached back and unsnapped her bra.

"Hows that?" She said. Then she bent over in front of Hayden and pulled her jeans down, displaying her big ass and her lace thong light blue panties.

"You want to see how wet you make me?" Bailey said.

"Yes"

Bailey sat on the ground and pulled her panties down, then she got on her knee's and wrapped her sexy wet panties around Hayden's cock. He moaned. "Oh you like me being a dirty girl? You like me stroking my wet panties on your cock?" Bailey said.

"YESSS, your my dirty slut." Hayden said.

"Thats right baby, your dirty slut is stroking your big cock! I hope my boyfriend doesn't walk in on me being such a naughty slut!" Bailey screamed. She was so turned on she became oblivious to the world.

"Suck it baby." Said Hayden, "I want your boyfriend to hear you sucking and slurping my cock."

"Damnn you dirty boy." Said Bailey. "You want my boyfriend to hear his girlfriend sucking your cock?" Bailey said.

"Oh yesss, I want him to hear his pretty girlfriend being a slut for me." Hayden said.

Bailey got so turned on thinking about her boyfriend being in the same house, right now she was being way sexier and sluttier for Hayden then she ever had for her boyfriend. She had never been so aroused in her life. Here she was, while sucking much bigger cock. She felt dirty, slutty, and she fucking loved every moment of it. If only guys knew how slutty their innocent girlfriends would get for the right cock she thought.

Bailey opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out, she grazed the underside of Hayden's cock as she wrapped her lips around it.

She went further and further on his cock until it was poking her throat then with her tongue still stuck out she began bobbing her throat on Hayden's cock. She began gagging and tons of saliva began falling down off Hayden's cock and landing on her boobs. GAG..SLURP SLURP...GAGGG

"Holy shit that feels amazing. Your so sexy." Hayden said. GAG..SLURP SLURP...GAGGG

Bailey gagged really loud and said, "Seeing Blakes slutty girlfriend gag on your cock is sexy?" GAG..SLURP SLURP...GAGGG

"I'm your little cock sucking slut." She winked, GAG..SLURP SLURP...GAGGG

"Say it louder Bailey." Said Hayden. GAG..SLURP SLURP...GAGGG

"I'm your little cock sucking slut." She said louder.

Hayden grabbed the back of her head and pushed her head down on his dick, he reached down and spanked her ass and said, "Say it loud enough for your boyfriend to hear."

Bailey flicked her tongue faster as Hayden pushed down on the back of her head, she felt so slutty with Hayden's cock down her throat. Her pussy was dripping wet. Was she really about to scream she was a cock sucking slut? She couldn't believe she was cheating at a house party, before she had time to think Hayden thrusted and her gag reflex exploded... GAG..SLURP SLURP...GAGGGGG "IM YOUR LITTLE COCK SUCKING SLUT!!" Bailey screamed, "I'M SUCKING HAYDEN'S BIG COCK BLAKE!"

Mikayla was still vaguely listening to Bailey and Hayden while she talked to Shelby. She was mad at Bailey for sucking Hayden's dick but she was learning so much. Next time she'll prove to Hayden that she sucks better. And thats when she heard, "GAGGGG, IM YOUR LITTLE COCK SUCKING SLUT!!"

Shelby's eyes darted toward the door past Mikayla, "What was that?" She said.

Mikayla rolled her eyes, "Baileys hooking up with Hayden in there." What Mikayla didn't know was that Shelby already knew, because she had said the same thing last night when she was sucking Hayden's cock.

"Isn't her boyfriend here?" Shelby said.

"Yes!" Mikayla said, she's a whore. She does sound sexy though I'll give her that. Shelby smiled and leaned in to hear. She heard sucking and gagging sounds and she started to get turned on. She called Hayden, he picked up, she said "Can I come in?"

Bailey was so horny. She was on her hands and knees with Hayden's huge cock down her throat.

"God I'm such a whore with your big cock down my throat!" Bailey gasped.

"Oh yeahhh baby your my little whore." Hayden said.

Bailey began stroking his cock with both hands, her pigtails bounced as she did. "Thats right I'm your little whore! Am I a sexy little whore?!"

"Yeah!" Hayden said.

"I love sucking your big cock!" She said. Right when she said that the door sprung open and Shelby and Mikayla walked in. Their mouths dropped when they saw the sexy brunette girlfriend on her knee's stroking Hayden's cock.

"Damn Bailey!" Said Shelby. Bailey looked over and smiled at them and then stared directly at Hayden and said.

"Are you gonna make me your slut Hayden?" Bailey said. "I'm already on my knees like a cock stroking slut..."

"Am I the best little cocksucker Hayden?!" She said, "I suck your cock better than Shelby right?"

Hayden gasped, "Haha damn..thats hot."

Shelby walked up and took her shirt off revealing her black bra.

"Your a cheating slut Bailey, you know that?" Shelby said.

Bailey reached up and kissed Shelby on the lips while still stroking Hayden's cock. "No, I'm Hayden's cheating slut." She said.

Mikayla was dumbfounded and so turned on. "What if walls boyfriends walked in right now?" Mikayla said.

Shelby blushed, she had forgotten about her boyfriend Colton. Mikayla took her phone out and started recording.

Bailey stroked Hayden's cock with both hands faster and faster until one stroke down and Hayden started blowing his load all over Bailey's hands and boobs. Shelby and Mikayla watched on in amazement.

"Yeah Hayden cum all over your slutty cheating girlfriend!" Bailey said. Shelby laughed in the background and said "Damn thats so sexy." As Bailey continued to stroke she looked over at the other girls and winked. Shelby shut the door.

"Blake I'm taking Hayden's big load all over my big tits!" Bailey screamed. "Hayden's summing all over your pretty girlfriend Blake!... His load is so much bigger than yours!"

Hayden stopped cumming and Bailey began to slow her stroking, Mikayla pressed pause and sent the video to Shelby and Bailey. When Bailey opened it up she got so wet. She was on her knee's with both her hands wrapped around Hayden's big dick, then she heard herself moan dirty talk and saw Hayden cum.

"Wowwww." Bailey said, "I've never been so turned on in my life. Send that to my boyfriend."

"What?! Why?" Said Mikayla.

"I think its so sexy him seeing me with a bigger, longer cock." Bailey said.

  • COMMENTS
14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dude your writing

It’s so fucking terrible. I get that you want to try and write erotica but dude you can’t even spell words correctly or use punctuation appropriately.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Writers like this

will never stop sending shitty stories to LW! In here someone reads their shits and comment! In the other categories no one read or rate them!

Prince020402Prince020402almost 6 years ago
Started out with some promise..

but deteriorated in a hurry. Could have been much better with more background on Blake and Bailey's relationship. For this theme I'd recommend "Smoking at the Party" by dustt10. Same theme - girlfriend sucks cock of her friends husband at a party where both are present. Much more erotic.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
My Roommate Takes My Girlfriend His girlfriend seduces his roommate.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
My Wife at the Holiday Party Wife plays party game with her husband's coworkers.in Loving Wives
Bet with Roommate Leads to Cuckold Bet with college roommate goes wrong and I end up cucked.in Interracial Love
More Stories