Girlfriend Unattended

Story Info
He gets close to his friend's girl.
777 words
3.52
34k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A buddy of mine named Jake invited me to come over to his place last Friday night to watch a movie with him and his girlfriend. When I showed up at the door, Jake's girlfriend Sheryl opened the door to let me in and explained that Jake was stuck at work. I followed Sheryl into the kitchen, and I couldn't help but notice how smoking hot Sheryl looked in her little blue sundress. She had a really cute face, beautiful long brown hair, and her legs were tan and shapely. The little dress she had on plunged down in the front partially revealing what looked like two nice little tits. She got us a couple of beers from the fridge, and we stood in the kitchen talking. As she was talking to me, my eyes wandered down past her tits to her crotch area that was hidden by her dress, and I started wondering if she had any panties on underneath that dress. She must have realized that I was thinking dirty thoughts about her nice little body because when I brought my eyes back up to her face, she was looking right into my eyes. She smiled a little, and I could feel my cock starting to get hard.

Her face became kind of flushed, and she excused herself to go to the bathroom. After she shut the bathroom door, I took a couple of steps down the hallway, and I heard her lift the toilet seat and sit down. I could hear her peeing into the toilet, and I became even more aroused as I imagined her sitting there dabbing her pussy with her legs partly open and her little dress pulled up around her waist. I started rubbing my swollen cock through my jeans, imagining how great it would be to fuck Sheryl. I heard her flush the toilet, so I walked over and sat down on the couch. A few minutes later, Sheryl came back into the room and sat down right next to me on the couch. She reached over to set her beer next to mine on the coffee table, and, as she did, her arm brushed against my leg. I was getting so turned on. As she pulled her hand back, she stopped and placed it on the inside of my leg. I turned to her and started kissing her warm mouth. She slowly slid her hand down my leg towards my aching cock, so I reached down and undid my jeans. She pulled my dick out and put her mouth on it. My god, her wet little mouth felt good on my throbbing cock.

I reached over and lifted up her dress—she didn't have any panties on, and her ass looked so small and fuckable. I ran my fingers down her crack and started touching her warm, wet little pussy. I slid two fingers between her pussy lips, and, as I was fingering her, she pulled my pants down and started gently squeezing and stroking my balls. She took my dick out of her mouth and ran her tongue down my thick shaft. After a few minutes of her pumping my cock with one hand and licking and sucking my balls, I told her I wanted to stick it in her.

She stood and bent over the arm of the couch and stuck her ass in the air, her dress hiked all the way up under her tits. I stepped up behind her, with my jeans down around my ankles, and placed one hand on her ass and grabbed my pulsating dick with the other. As I pressed my cock against the opening of her tight little hole, she moaned and said, "Put that big thing inside me."

I squeezed her ass cheek with my left hand and stuck my dick into her hot pussy. Now we were both moaning as I thrust my cock in and out of her. The smell of sweet sex filled the air. I could smell the strong, musky scent of her wonderful box, and I was so fucking horny, I knew I was about to cum. I asked her where she wanted my thick creamy load, and she said, "Shoot it all over my face and in my mouth."

I muttered, "Oh, baby, you are so fucking good! Get ready."

She quickly turned around, sat down on the couch, and pulled down the top of her sundress to reveal two pretty breasts with nice big nipples that she began squeezing between her thumb and forefinger. I stood over her smiling with delight as I shot hot cum all over her pretty face.