Girlfriends (Chandra and Nikki)

Story Info
Nikki and Chandra make a pact to share their men.
1.8k words
4.42
25.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
girlygay
girlygay
33 Followers

Nikki and I brought Adam and Dave back to his place. We told the boys to make themselves comfortable while we touched up our makeup and raided Nikki's stash of girl clothes for sexier stuff to wear.

"Wanna do a group thing?" Nikki asked me, helping me into a bustier and garter.

"Like, share our men?" I asked, pulling a black satin negligee over my tits.

"Yeah. We will start out fucking our boys, then switch. We can share our supply of dick," Nikki said, rifling through her stuff and coming to rest on a teddy. "How does this make me look?" she simpered.

"Like a whore," I said offhandedly. We giggled.

"We could even do some stuff," she said, testing the water.

I faced her, hands on my hips. I looked her up and down. She passed as a girl. I had never thought about this before.

"Sissy lesbians?" I said.

"Yeah, just to get the boys hot."

"Shit, I'd fuck you." I said.

"I'd fuck you too, rubbing our clits together, sucking on each other's titties," she said, coming to stand very, very close to me.

I reached out and tweaked her nipple. She yelped and slid manicured hands across my sissy ass. I leaned in. She kissed me.

Kissing as a girl, and kissing another gurl was a new experience. Neither of us wanted to take a dominant lead; we both wanted to surrender, to be taken. But it was nice, and all I could think is what it would do to the boys, how much hard dick it would get us.

We broke apart.

"I love exploring myself this way with you."

"I love that you love it," Nikki said. "Girlfriends?"

"Girlfriends," I muttered, moving in for another kiss, this time reaching down to stroke her clit. She shuddered beneath my touch.

When we were kitted out in slutty lingerie and had new perfume splashed on, we went back to the living room to find the boys sipping beer, stripped to their boxers.

"So," Nikki purred. "We want to put on a show."

"For us?" Adam asked, reaching one hand down into his boxers and fondling his cock.

"Yes," I said, airily. "I think that I can give my girlfriend more pleasure than any man can."

"Oh, on that we disagree," Dave growled, shifting his weight, spreading his legs and letting me see his impressive package pressed tight against the fabric of his underwear.

"So if you gentlemen will follow us to the bedroom, we will prove you wrong," Nikki said, taking my hand and leading me along. I made sure to swish my hips back and forth, causing... interesting... sensations with the garter straps.

Once in the bedroom, Nikki spun me around. I felt the edge of her bed pressing into the backs of my knees. Gentle hands, stroking my sides, bid me to lay down on my back. I was only too happy to oblige. Nikki climbed over me, and I settled my stocking-covered legs to her sides. Her thin torso between my thighs was interesting. New. Not strong and powerful, like when Dave fucked me. But feminine. Soft. Delightful. I squeezed my thighs.

Her mouth fell to my breasts, suckling me through the fabric of my top. My fingers tangled in her hair. I moaned as her tongue flicked across my nipples. She pulled away.

"Dear, you look sexy as fuck in that top, but it is keeping your titties from my mouth." I edged my way back and let her pull it off me, setting my budding little breasts free. Her mouth returned, suckling at my nipples, as I reached down for her clit. We began to buck our hips together, rubbing our clits against each other as my hand closed around them.

Adam sat on the bed to my right, now nude, his proud dick standing erect. He stroked himself slowly. "Fuck, this is hot."

"Yes it is," Dave agreed from my left, leaning over to kiss me. My left hand reached out to find his dick hard. I stroked him.

"Jealous much," I asked after he pulled away.

"No, just turned on by how hot you two slutty bitches are." he answered.

"Davey boy," I simpered. "Will you do something for your slutty whore girlfriend?"

"Anything," he answered.

"Get back there and fuck my trick-turning friend. I wanna see that pussy stretched over my man's dick."

"Adam?" Dave asked.

"I suppose I could loan you my bitch," he said, slapping Nikki's ass. She bit down on my nipple and looked at me through her lashes. The little slut loved it. "But..."

"But?" Dave asked.

"How is your Chandra at giving head?"

Dave laughed. "She'll suck your dick dry, dude."

"Well then," Adam said. "Chandra, if you want Nikki's little pussy to be opened by my friend, you will have to blow me. Can you do that?"

"Dave?" I asked.

"I would be mortified if you did not make my friend come in your pretty little mouth," Dave admonished. "Be a good girl now."

Nikki and I maneuvered ourselves so that I was at the side of the bed. I turned my head to the side, and Adam's thick cock was ready for me. I opened my mouth into an O, and he thrust inside slowly. I sucked a little, to let him know I was hot for him. He was content to let me bob there a few times.

Dave, on the other hand, knelt behind Nikki, who was still crouched low over me, suckling at my neck. I watched him lube her tight little boy pussy up, and then start to ease himself inside.

"He's so big," Nikki moaned. "Can I take him?"

"Yes, girl," I said. "You take that big dick my man is giving you." My hand stroked Adam, keeping him hard.

"I'm gonna make him come," Nikki said.

"I'm gonna make Adam come first."

Nikki turned toward Adam. "Come on her face, loverboy. I want to clean my girlfriend when she's done servicing you."

I put my mouth back around Adam's cock, moaning and humming as I sucked him. My hand fondled his heavy, hairy balls. He groaned.

Nikki began to yelp as Dave started to pound her. She spread her legs wider to take him, and I bucked my hips up, rubbing my clit against hers faster and faster. We both came from the frottage, but did not stop entertaining our boys.

Adam looked over to see his girl being impaled by his friend, and said, "I told you she was a hot fuck." Dave grunted. "Gonna fill her."

"No," Adam moaned as stroked him in time with my suckling. "Pull out. On her face. We'll glaze these sluts together."

"You close?" Dave asked.

"Yeah," Adam grunted.

Dave withdrew from Nikki and came to stand by Adam. Nikki fell to my side, rolling over so that our faces were tilted up toward the boys. They were stroking furiously, and then thick globs of our sticky, cummy rewards flew from their engorged dicks into our faces. We laughed and closed our eyes, feeling rope after rope fall across our faces. Then I rolled on top of Nikki, kissing and licking at Dave's sperm all over her face. She did the same to mine, until we were sticky and free. We rolled back to the middle of the bed, necking, and the boys came to rest at either side of us, spooning us.

We broke from kissing each other and turned to kiss our men. In a few minutes, they said they were hard again, and wanted to know what was next on the menu.

"God, my pussy is just empty," I said.

"And mine just isn't satisfied until I've been seeded and bred," Nikki complained.

"On all fours then, sluts," Adam commanded. Nikki and I giggled as we positioned ourselves, resting our heads on the pillows and presenting our asses in the air. Dave reached down to pull my panties aside, exposing my pussy.

"Lube me, lover," I said, as he poured some on his hand and started to finger me, ever so gently. Nikki moved her face closer to mine, kissing me insistently. I tongued her back, waiting as our men prepared our pussies for some hard, doggy-style fucking.

We broke apart. "He's never fucked you from behind before, right?" Nikki asked. I shook my head.

"He's going to get deep in you," she said. "Remember to keep relaxed so he can get all the way in."

"Bitch I take dick like a queen," I said. Nikki grinned and kissed me again. Our lips and tongues were locked when our men took us, and we moaned into each other as their dicks sank into our waiting, wet boy cunts.

I luxuriated in the feeling of my man taking me from behind, his hands on my hips, his powerful rod driving into me over and over. I groaned and yelped with each forceful thrust, feeling any last vestiges of my masculinity vanishing under an assault of pleasure. Nikki and entwined our hands, best girlfriends sharing an intensely sexual moment as our men marked and claimed us with their thrusting cocks. There was something primal in it, something that said we were theirs, their owned property.

"Goddammit," Adam breathed. "I'm gonna fucking come inside this slut so hard she gets pregnant." Nikki broke away from my kiss. "Give me your babies, sir!" she wailed.

"I want your seed inside me," I moaned over my shoulder to Dave. "Breed my sissy pussy, Dave. Knock me up!"

With titanic shouts and groans, both men released their hot come into us. We each sighed, our mouths finding the other as we smiled and grinned. "My tits are gonna get bigger than yours when we're pregnant," Nikki said.

"My ass is gonna be juicier," I retorted. "Dave will make sure to keep me full of sperm."

The boys fell back, and Nikki and I collapsed onto the bed. I could feel Dave leaking out of my stretched and abuse puss hole.

"Rest," Adam moaned. "Can't... no more."

"Yes," Nikki said. "Out out! The girls need to shower up and have some girlfriend time. Go watch sports or something."

Grinning, sated, and a little dazed, then men left the bedroom as we surveyed the mess of our makeup and lingerie. The room smelled of sex and sweat.

"You make a pretty good girl for Dave," she said approvingly.

"I had a good teacher," I said, running my hands along her hips and thigh.

"We have so much more to learn and experience, but I can honestly say this is the most connected I have felt to another human being ever."

"Then let's do it. Let's make this what we do. Find men, fuck them, share them, take their semen into us, and become girlier with each drop we milk."

Nikki nodded. "That's what I want, too. Girlfriends?"

"Girlfriends." I said, pecking her lightly on the lips. "Now, let's get in the bath and soap our girly little bodies up. Maybe then our boys will be hard again."

girlygay
girlygay
33 Followers