Girls Abducted Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get off of me!" Amy hissed. She squirmed underneath him, but this only made his cock harder. She looked up at the huge girth and size of it. It made her boyfriend's seem paltry by comparison, though Justin's cock was by no means small.

"Please don't do this!" Amy yelled. Soon though, her façade of toughness and defiance showed cracks. As Steiner adjusted himself, his hands touching the softness of her inner thighs, spreading them wide to receive his cock...she tried furiously to squeeze her legs closed, barring him entry. But then his hand took the gun and he calmly pointed it, firing a round an inch away from her boyfriend's left hand.

Justin shouted in awful fear through his gag, and his knuckle clenched white with terror. Too afraid to stop, Kassandra fucked him hard and fast as if nothing had happened, plunging her snatch down his suddenly withered cock. Amazingly, though, as the shock of the moment wore off, Justin found his cock re-hardening inside the frantic brunette, and soon he was as hard as ever.

Amy had gone very still. Her mouth was bone-dry as she watched, a helpless witness to her boyfriend's suffering.

Steiner regarded her steadily. "I'll put the gun down and refrain from putting a bullet through his CHEST if you fuck me like a good little whore, and I mean SQUEALING to the high heavens about how much you love my cock inside you. Do we have an agreement?"

The rapist-killer's awful ultimatum shook Amy to the core, and she nodded her head. She felt numb as Steiner slowly set down the weapon. Then, as he approached her, straddling her, she saw that huge cock aiming like a missile for her cunt.

He reached down to spread her thighs, but she was already doing it for him.

"Good girl." He shoved his cock in, just one brutal thrust that took him all the way to the balls. As his sac slapped against her core, his penis lancing deep, the blonde hottie moaned and bit her lip.

She didn't want to say anything. She wanted to close her eyes and wish to be anywhere else. But she had to save him. 'Justin. Oh god...Justin...I'm doing this for you,' she thought. With tentative, halting breaths Amy moaned, trying to make the sounds of pleasure sound convincing though she felt only numbness.

"OH yes...fuck my pussy...oh god YES!"

"Not convincing enough, whore!" Steiner hissed. He slammed his cock harder into her pussy, his hands gripping her by the shoulders. He slapped her hard across the cheek with a loud SMACK and pinched her nipples so hard she cried out. "Call me Master!"

"Forgive me Master! Fuck me so hard! I love your cock in my pussy!"

"Worthless cunt, tell me what a whore you are!"

"Yes Master!" Amy squealed, her delicate sex violated again and again by the plowing, angry cock of her rapist. "I'm your worthless whore. Fuck me. Fuck my brains out. Empty all your hot, nasty cum in me!"

'Where had that come from?' Amy groaned inwardly. The last thing she wanted was for him to cum inside her, but on the other hand, the sooner he spent his seed, the sooner he might leave them alone. That seemed worth the tradeoff. 'Oh god, if we even get out of here alive,' Amy thought.

Kassandra's cunt was making squishy sounds with each impalement now, and her wrists were getting tired. Her frenzied fucking with Justin continued though; she dared not flag in pace or desperation. Each time she slammed her pussy down, encasing Justin's penis, she saw his eyes go out of focus, like a man trying to will himself into unconsciousness...to leave behind the torments of the world.

'If only,' Kassandra thought to herself, but at the same time a small part of her liked the feel of the cock rubbing against her clit, now made all the more sensitive by the alligator clip clasped to her exquisitely raw nerve bundle.

The brunette kept fucking hard and fast right up until the end. She saw the boy squeeze his eyes shut. "NNNNNNN!" were the muffled protests that came from beneath his gag as he came. Cum, hot and sticky, filled the brunette's snatch. She sighed as the warmth filled her up, then felt the excess pool and congeal where their sexes remained joined.

Meanwhile she turned, watching the poor blonde's plight. Amy was shouting to the hilltops.

"Yes Master! Fuck my pussy raw! Uhhhh. Oh god...it's so big, Master! Your cock is so huge. Uggghhh. Fuck my pussy until I can't take anymore!!! Uhhhh...."

Her monologue continued, occasionally broken up by Steiner's growls of encouragement.

"That's right, little whore. Take this huge, hard cock up your worthless snatch." As he fucked her hard, Steiner could feel the little whore actually getting wet. Against the girl's will, the constant friction of his cock flying into her core had created a physical response.

Amy sensed it too. She bit her lip, her head thrashing, as Steiner reached down, teasing her clit with thumb and forefinger. She gasped at the sudden intimacy of that touch, then gasped again as his cruel mouth clamped down across hers, bruising her lips with a fierce, possessive kiss. Amy groaned as she felt her clit pinched with tender ferocity while Steiner's cock lay mostly outside of her pussy, only the tip of the cock-head still in.

Her breathing ratcheted upward, and she found herself begging for release at Steiner's command.

"That's it, bitch! Beg for it! Beg for me to let you cum, and then I'll gush you full while your boyfriend watches."

Sure enough, Justin's eyes were glued to the scene, as if mesmerized despite his will. He didn't want to see this but he had to. He kept watching, hoping as if by watching and yearning for intervention, some miraculous rescue might come.

Amy groaned as the tingling sensation between her legs surged to a roar. Then the roar felt like an upwelling of magma as Steiner's tongue laved her nipples, turning them to glistening buds. Then his mouth swooped once more down upon her lips, and she felt his tongue clash with hers even as she came. Her body shuddered, her juices flooding her rapist's cock, and he savored the delicious moan pried from her unwilling lips. Steiner resumed his merciless fucking of her tight cunt, and soon he knew he was close to his own climax. He kept kissing the girl hard on the mouth, his hands roaming over her curves and cupping her ass as the moment of release finally neared.

"Take my seed, bitch!" Amy trembled as she felt his hot load shoot through her like sticky venom. She imagined that long cock, embedded so deep inside her as it released the rapist's vile cum. Then she sagged limp, the blonde giant's heaving frame draped across her chest. He was crushing her, and it was becoming difficult to breathe.

Slowly, Steiner drew back, balancing himself on the table. Amy watched in horror as his flaccid cock, covered in both their juices, seemed to slowly re-inflate itself. He walked over to Justin and presented the cock to the boy's mouth.

"You can lick your girlfriend's cunt juice off my cock. At least that'll be some consolation for your ordeal, right lover-boy? Do that or I put a bullet in your fucking head."

But Justin merely shook his head in disbelief.

"No?" Steiner's voice seemed deceptively mild. He yanked the gun from the nearby table and pistol-whipped Justine across the temple. As the boy's body went limp Amy screamed.

Steiner undid the bonds of the now unconscious though still breathing body, tipping it onto the floor before hopping onto the observation table himself. Kassandra was still staring, terrified and appalled, at the body that had been dumped right beside her. Steiner lightly slapped her cheek, forcing her gaze to his reinvigorated cock.

"You see, bitch? I don't make idle threats. Now come here and fuck. We need to spurt some real man-seed in that tight twat to wash away lover-boy's pathetic cum." Saying this, Steiner forced Kassandra kneeling doggy-style on the table, positioning his cock at her snatch even as goopy cum hung in strands that streamed from her cunt to the table's metallic surface. With a satisfying squelch the rapist-killer plunged his cock into that despoiled entrance. Feeling her cunt encase him, Steiner groaned approvingly and thrust his whole body forward as male and female became one.

Amy's quiet sobs became background noise to the pounding of Kassandra's pussy. Steiner's cock plowed back and forth into the brunette girl's depths. She even obligingly thrust her sexy bottom backward to meet her rapist's cruel lunges. After seeing what he'd just done, she would do anything to please him. Kassandra groaned as he cupped her breasts, pinching the nipples hard while his cock speared into her again and again and again. The warmth of his cock, the sound of his scrotum slapping against the backs of her thighs, these were some of the sensations and sounds which filled Kassandra's stricken mind.

*

Author's disclaimer:

This story represents fantasies, things I would never want done to me or see done to others in real life. Everyone has a dark side.

12