Girls Abducted Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy's screams filled the room. Steiner pressed his cock deep into her vaginal warmth, holding it there while he watched her pain-contorted face, the black dick ramming up into her bowels. As the black cock gushed cum, Steiner saw a sudden change on Amy's horror-filled face. Her mouth hung open.

"Is he filling you up, bitch? You feel his cum seeping out of your ass?"

Steiner stroked his cock in and out of her slick pussy a few more times. "My turn!" With that he plunged in deep, held himself inside her, and encircled her torso with his strong arms. The gorgeous blonde gasped as Steiner cupped her ass cheeks, lifting her back off of the couch as he took one massive step backward, standing upright with her pussy squarely impaled on his eager prick.

He groaned, watching Amy's tear-brimmed blue eyes. "Mmmm...you are one cute little bitch. Now let's fuck, just you and me." Saying this, Steiner bounced her on his rigid flesh. She looped her bound hands over his neck, squealing helplessly as he impaled her. Tanya and Kassandra looked sideways at the rape in progress, noting how a mixture of blood and gooey cum trickled from the blonde's young ass hole.

Amy wondered if this nightmare would ever end.

END OF CH. 4

Author's disclaimer:

This story represents fantasies, things I would never want done to me or see done to others in real life. Everyone has a dark side.

12