Girls Abducted Ch. 05

Story Info
Sex-crazed man finishes tormenting his third slave couple.
6.1k words
4.36
85.4k
40

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steiner Solveig, the blonde giant who looked as magnificent as Michelangelo's sculpture of "David," reluctantly let his mind return to the present. The smell of sex filled the air, and the rapist-killer and kidnapper stared down at Amy, the blonde captive who still straddled one of his man-slaves. The man-slave's softening cock was still encased in the girl's warm and wet sex when Steiner grasped her by the nape of the neck and thrust her torso forward against the man-slave's chest.

"There. You two sex kittens can stay all cuddled up. Rest up, blonde cunt. You're going to need it." He watched the blonde's cute, glistening butt as he walked away. Amy's breath came in rasps against Bull's neck, and the man-slave wrapped his arms gingerly around her, ignoring the blood on his face. Sticky cum escaped from the girl's pussy as Bull's flaccid cock slipped out. But Steiner thought he saw the man's cock twitch back to life a bit as the sexy blonde's breasts snuggled against Bull's chest.

Steiner wasn't sure if he'd broken the man-slave's nose, but it hadn't been an injury he'd wanted to inflict, just a knee-jerk instinct of self-preservation. He knew well enough the frantic, cornered-prey look that emerged in a captive's eyes the moment before they struck. Hopefully the idiot would learn his lesson and know that resistance was never a good idea.

Sauntering out of Amy and Bull's cell, Steiner proceeded to the third and final dungeon room. He'd had these three cells specially designed to accommodate three different slave 'couples.' After already tormenting Tanya and Tom and then forcing a little action with Amy and Bull, it was time for one last visit before he left his dungeon compound for a nice little road trip to scrounge up some more kidnapped pussy and ass.

At the age of 22, Kassandra Stark was the oldest of his female captives. She had a lithesome body, breasts larger than average, and a resplendent waterfall of rich mahogany hair that made his cock want to worship her pussy in the worst way.

'Old Man' was the nickname Steiner had given to the man-slave in Kassandra's cell. But judging from the man-slave's enthusiasm, despite the graying chin stubble, a better nickname might have been 'Getting-Her-Done.' The older man-slave had snapped Kassandra's wrists into one of the chains dangling from the ceiling. With the young woman's hands immobilized, he was fucking her while standing up, her cute butt bouncing on his thick, black cock.

"Uh..uh..uh..M-Master p-please make him stop," Kassandra groaned, her wrists chafing in the metal bracelets as the Old Man slammed his cock upward into her snatch. Kassandra's hips clung to her man-slave's torso, and her mouth opened reluctantly to meet his hungry kisses. As he bruised the sexy brunette's lips one of the Old Man's free hands smacked her ass cheeks with a loud, even rhythm.

Steiner entered the cell and approached with caution. Unlike the other two man-slaves, the Old Man seemed to be truly ENJOYING the act of dominating his fellow sex-slave. Kassandra's steady song of groans played musically to Steiner's ears.

The blonde killer had brought in a bag of his favorite 'toys' too, and one of them was a belt fitted with a holster which held a loaded handgun. Steiner secured it easily around his waist. Naked but for the belt and shiny weapon at his fingertips, Steiner confidently approached behind the unsuspecting girl.

Steiner studied the Old Man's glassy, pleasure-hazy eyes. "You like the pussy I gave you, Old Man?" He rested his right hand on the gun at his belt. "Better use your manners and remember who your Master is."

The Old Man's eyes focused suddenly on Steiner, and his grunts grew a little less intense. "Y--yes Master. Don't hurt us. I'm fucking her hard and giving it to her rough, Sir. Just - just like you prefer, Master." The Old Man's hands cupped Kassandra's firm ass cheeks possessively, using them as leverage to bounce her up and down his straining penis. But his eyes were fixed on the gun at Steiner's belt, and Steiner decided it was time to play mind games with these cute fuck-slaves.

Drawing the weapon he fired it - POW - grazing Kassandra's hair without drawing blood. Kassandra screamed and the Old Man's face turned a paler shade. Admirably the man-slave only let the gunshot interrupt his rhythm for a moment. Kassandra's terrified, panting ribcage was heaving, her beautiful breasts glistening with sweat as Steiner smelled her fear.

"Close one, eh little bitch?" He prodded her tiny ass hole with the barrel of his gun.

"Please don't kill me, Master! This slave won't protest again, I swear! I'll be a good slave! I'll fuck. I'll do whatever you say!" Kassandra sobbed. Now he was getting somewhere, Steiner thought. Breaking these three cunts and man-slaves had been a long process - yet it looked like his relentless drive was paying dividends.

"Maybe you can show me how sorry you are, little bitch. Your ass looks DELIGHTFUL," Steiner hissed. As his mouth spoke the words into her ear, he watched with satisfaction as chills erupted up and down her arms. He poured a vial of lube onto his engorged prick and spread it liberally until his cock glistened with as much moisture as the girl's sweet breasts.

Then he carefully positioned his cement-slab of a cock at her star-shaped hole and began to apply a relentless pressure.

"OOOHHH Master! It's so big!" Kassandra wailed. He felt the brunette consciously try to relax her sphincter muscle, letting his firm member push inward inch by inch.

"Good girl...better relax that sweet ass or I might tear you something awful. We wouldn't want that, would we?" Steiner said with a sadistic chuckle. Kassandra moaned with a long, plaintive note as the double-penetration of her slender body began in earnest. She could feel the man-slave's cock rubbing against the sides of her cunt even as Steiner's cock cleared the first three inches into her sexy bottom.

"Are you feeling full, sweetie?" Steiner asked, his tongue licking the back of Kassandra's neck. He carefully watched the Old Man out of the corner of his eye for any sign of treachery. If the man-slave was thinking about making a try for freedom, he made no sign of it.

Instead the man-slave seemed even more excited now that Steiner was participating in the now three-way orgy. The black man was straining mightily, his cock spearing upward into Kassandra's heat as he grunted like a beast.

"Uh...yeah Master...punish the slut's little ass. I want to cum in her sweet pussy. Uh...FUCK, and I'm almost there. Permission to cum, Master?"

Steiner was almost touched that the man-slave was smart enough to ask permission. Clearly the Old Man was smarter than the brain dead man-slaves in the other cells.

"Not yet, Old Man. Wait for it." Even as he said the words, Steiner finally had his glorious cock fully encased in Kassandra's ass. He pumped into her with slow, sturdy thrusts, enjoying the jolt of sensation as her tight ass squeezed the whole length of his manhood.

"Uuuhh yeah, bitch. Squeeze daddy's cock with your sexy ass. Squeeze on my cock with your ass like your life DEPENDS on it. DO IT!" Steiner growled.

Kassandra obeyed, her eyes fluttering and her breasts heaving as both men flung their cocks into her tight, warm holes. She couldn't believe the sensations assaulting her body. The twin cocks rubbing in her two orifices ignited reactions she didn't think possible, sending her flying over the edge. Her muffled moan, with the Old Man's tongue plying between her lips, came unexpectedly as she shuddered and spasmed around the man-slave's cock.

"OK, CUM in this slut. Do it!" Steiner bellowed. He watched with satisfaction, his free arm putting Kassandra in a headlock and half-choking her as Steiner felt his own release go off like a cannon shot from his loins.

Kassandra groaned as the spewing jism shot towards her guts. When Steiner finally withdrew he watched two huge strands of cum drip from the girl's ruined anus.

Meanwhile the Old Man inserted two fingers into Kassandra's sticky anus even as he shuddered and released all his splooge up Kassandra's pussy. Kassandra sputtered as Steiner tightened his hold around her neck, forcing her face forward to meet the Old Man's mouth in a brutal kiss.

Steiner tried to imagine the panic in the brunette's eyes. It was probably nearly as delectable as the blonde slut's had been last night. Thinking of it now only enhanced this arousing and savage moment.

Steiner thought back to just after he had broken in the three captive cunts and the three man-slaves. What he had done next, starting with Amy, his cute blonde, THOSE were things he wouldn't soon forget.

*****

LAST NIGHT...

"Kiss me, you cute bitch."

Steiner dipped his chin, enveloping Amy's lips as the helpless girl groaned. The brass studs on the blonde's collar reflected the harsh glare of the dungeon lighting overhead.

Amy felt herself bottoming out on the brutal rapist's prick. She moaned loudly, his mouth stifling hers even as she felt him up the tempo. The teenage girl had never been fucked so thoroughly in her young life. She could feel her slickened love chute squeezing every inch of his hard meat.

"Please, Sir, stop! Y-you're hurting me!" she begged.

The man with the cold, deadly eyes of glacier blue glared at her. "You'll call me MASTER, stupid cunt, unless you want to end up like your boyfriend!" The blonde giant slapped her ass cheeks hard, sending shivers of pain which ricocheted all the way to Amy's sore cunt.

With tears gathered at the corners of her pretty blue eyes, Amy nodded, biting her lip hard as she prepared for Steiner's next ferocious kiss.

This was the man who had knocked her boyfriend unconscious, pistol-whipping him in the head right before her eyes less than 24 hours ago. She felt such loathing for him, but all that loathing had been swamped by the desperate need for survival, and by fear.

Steiner let her rise up almost off his cock, holding her up by the hips with only his bulbous cock-head pressed between her labia. "Maybe I should be merciful," he whispered, watching the hopeful look which lit up Amy's eyes. Then he slammed her pussy down hard, stuffing the squealing girl full with a violent plunge.

Kassandra's gaze was glued to the blonde girl's rape even as she had her own demons to satisfy. She slurped up and down Denzel's cock, watching that glistening shaft re-stiffen in her hand as she fondled his testicles.

"What're you waiting for, bitch?" Steiner growled at Kassandra. "You've reawakened that black man's snake. Now get up there and give the man some relief!" Kassandra hesitated. Denzel's cock was big, but that wasn't what bothered her. Denzel's conflicted expression told the brunette captive of an inner battle. Did this man have a wife, a family? How would it feel for him, being forced to fuck a hot female he didn't even know? She saw shame scrawled across the black man's face. But she also saw lust.

No matter Denzel's intentions, Kassandra could see which was winning out. She climbed atop him on the raggedy sofa. His ankles and wrists were bound, so she had to do all the work. She snagged his egg-shaped cock-head and shaft with her elegant fingers and slowly positioned them between her soft, delicate sex. She eased down his penis half-inch by half-inch until she had him in a cunt-squeezing grip. Kassandra sensed Denzel's rapid heartbeats as she braced her bound hands against his brawny chest.

"It's okay, sweetie. I know you don't really want this. Just let me do this, or who knows what he'll do to us BOTH." She emphasized that last word to ease his sense of guilt. In a way, by fucking her, he was saving her from something far worse. Who knew what else the sadistic rapist-murderer might do to them?

Kassandra's rhythm began in earnest, her hips grinding quickly as she massaged Denzel's cock with her soft, warm cunt. Denzel's breaths came in rasps as he began to harden like iron, shoving his pelvis upward to meet her pussy.

For a brief second Kassandra met Tanya's gaze, noticing that the redhead was watching her. The fellow captive was fucking the man beside Kassandra. This black man was older, with a shaven head and a gray, stubbly beard. Tanya faced away from her male captive, vacuuming up his dick with her hot snatch. "Ooh yes, big boy. Fuck my worthless little cunt!" she crooned, clearly for Steiner's benefit.

"Good girl. You too, brunette bitch. Tell your man-slave how much you love fucking his cock!" Steiner urged.

Kassandra groaned in protest, cheeks flushing red as she forced the words in halting gasps from between her lips. "Oooh. Mmm. Fuck me, sweetie. I love impaling myself on your big, hard cock! Ooh. Mmm...just like that, baby." Kassandra felt Denzel stiffen inside her. This was actually turning her fellow captive on! He was getting off on their conjoined rape!

She frowned, but his helpless look of guilt and sorrow made her outrage and anger relent. She decided to reward him by continuing to lunge up and down his penis in rapid rhythm, pacing him towards a furious climax.

"Uhh...oh girl...you gonna make me burst!" Denzel grunted. "Please don't do this. I got a wife and a daughter. How am I gonna ever look them in the eyes if you make me do this?" He had stilled, seeming to have a sudden surge of renewed guilt even after already coming in Tanya's cunt. His pelvic thrusts ceased. Kassandra stared into his tormented eyes as she lowered her pussy onto his still-hard cock.

"I'm sorry, sweetie," Kassandra moaned. Even as she tried to slow down her rhythm, preventing Denzel from cumming, she watched Steiner enter his own climax.

Amy's grunting cut off abruptly as the blonde giant bottomed out in her for the final stroke. All Kassandra could see was Amy's cute ass and Steiner's ball sac underneath, his cock thrust up her pussy to the very hilt. He let out a primal bellow that filled the room even as his seed flooded his victim's snatch, scouring out her insides with sticky goo. Amy felt helpless despair as the rapist's cum not only filled her up, but began to dribble from the seal of her pussy lips still hugged around his cock.

The blonde girl moaned as Steiner waited patiently for his cock to finish its spasms inside her. "I wonder if any of those tadpoles are going to get you pregnant, bitch. Not that I'll keep you around long enough to find out." He never did.

The blonde giant threw the exhausted girl off of him, unbinding her wrists only to affix two shackles around them. Then he looped chains from her wrists to a jutting basement pipe overhead. He told her to stand in place while he grabbed her legs, snapping shackles around each ankle to other chains which unfurled from the ceiling. With this final pair of chains attached, he had her arms and legs splayed to either side so that her whole body was horizontal and spread-eagled in midair.

"Now let's keep that pussy entertained while I go have fun with your girlfriends." So saying, Steiner retrieved a giant chrome vibrator, thrusting it into the blonde's snatch and turning it to 'ultra' mode. The purring whir of the artificial cock was soon overlaid by Amy's agonized moans. Steiner idly rubbed the blonde teenager's clit as he turned to survey his other two fuck-toys.

"Why are you slowing down, brunette slut? You need that captive prick to CUM in your captive CUNT. It's what you were made for, bitch! So fuck!"

When Kassandra turned her head back towards Denzel, she mouthed two simple words of apology and plunged vigorously onto the black man's slickening cock. He was definitely nearing his second climax. But what the hideously evil rapist-murderer did next chilled Kassandra's blood.

He stopped caressing Amy's clit, leaving the blonde girl to her suspended torment.

He bent over a metal chest which lay in the corner of the chamber, retrieving a cock-ring and a knife with a fat blade. Stopping Kassandra during her next mid-plunge, he forced Denzel's cock to the side, attaching the cock-ring at the base of the poor man's penis. Denzel groaned in frustrated agony as Steiner repositioned Kassandra's pussy lips over her fellow captive's penis and let her encase his manhood once more. Then he took the knife, pressing the flat of the blade against Kassandra's belly, pointing down.

"You've got 2 minutes to make him cum or I plunge this wicked knife into his disobedient cock. Understand, bitch?"

"Yes Master!" Kassandra chirped. Oh god, this couldn't be happening! She didn't want to see a man murdered beneath her, before her very eyes! The slender brunette humped Denzel's cock for all she was worth. Knowing his own life was on the line, Denzel finally let go of all inhibition, spearing his dick toward Kassandra's womb. The cock-ring was barely loose enough to make climax possible. Kassandra let out a surprised moan of joy as the black man's cock grazed and rubbed against the walls of her cunt. The sloppy, squishy sounds of their lovemaking filled the room in time to feminine moans and masculine sighs.

Kassandra couldn't think how much time had passed. Maybe a minute? She needed to do something to put Denzel over the edge before it was too late. The sexy woman pressed forward, giving Denzel easy access to her tits. He sucked on her left nipple, beading it, hard as a tiny cock, while she purred encouragement and growled at him. "Fuck me, you godly brute. Tear out my pussy! Let me feel your cock spew cum in me! Cum inside me!" She hoped that the extra words of fantasy would send him into the abyss of climax.

Sure enough, they did. Denzel's sudden moan sounded almost feminine, more like surrender than conquest. His hips bucked and his pelvis flailed under her. Steiner gently cupped Denzel's balls as he twitched and began to pump out his seed.

"Here he goes, bitch! You did it! And with 5 seconds to spare!" Kassandra still felt the cold surface of Steiner's blade, its flat side pressed against her sexy belly even as Denzel's cum surged up her twat, striving to impregnate her aching body.

Kassandra felt warmth flooding her insides, then leaking onto her fellow captive's lap. As Steiner pressed his fingers into their conjoined pubic muff, his hands came away dripping with Denzel's excess fluid. He smeared the black man's goo along both sides of Kassandra's gorgeous face.

"Mmm, don't you just look sexy, bitch, sitting on a black man's deflated cock, face glistening with cum?"

Kassandra nodded, unwilling but smart enough to please her captor. "Yes Master!"

"Unfortunately there's 1 rule I forgot to tell you about."

"Oh god! Please don't hurt me! What is it?" Kassandra begged. The knife had finally been removed from her belly, but now Steiner brandished it suggestively.

"No man is allowed to cum more than once in my presence." He looked pointedly at Denzel. His knife-point was now poised at Denzel's left nipple.

"Should I cut off the left one first, or the right one? I'll let you decide," he said cheerfully to the horrified brunette.

"No, please don't do this! I'll do anything you want, just don't hurt him!" she cried.

Steiner looked genuinely perplexed. "But you don't even know him, bitch. Why does he matter to you?" His hands were now gently fondling Kassandra's breasts, and he'd put down the knife. Her jaw was half-open in shock as she felt her nipples harden at his deceptively mild touch.

"Answer me," he intoned after the silence had stretched for one too many seconds. His forefinger wormed into Kassandra's despoiled, cum-soaked sex, the finger probing deeply, rubbing enticingly against her clit, making it harder to think.

"Because h-he has a ... uhhh ... he has a family," she crooned. Steiner's finger now slid back and forth against her clit with fervent pressure.

"That's so touching! He told you about his wife and daughter, did he?

12