Girls Continue The Challenge

Story Info
She and Jill continue the challenge.
1.3k words
3.48
66.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nwcpl
nwcpl
24 Followers

"She? Ah... Do you mind if I ask ah... What was it like with another women I mean? Shit I'm not a lesbian and I know your not but shit as I was watching you and Grace I.... Ah fuck I started to get hot. I ah..."

The phone cut off any further comment. Jill picked it up "Hello tired twat residence. Which twat do you wish to speak to?"

"Jill your obscene " Grace chuckled. " We will be by to collect you and Sheila in less than an hour. Wear what your wearing now. That's all I can tell you. I hope you're not too tired. It's going to be a long day. Bye, bye."

"That was Grace she will be buy in less than an hour. We're suppose to keep wearing what we're wearing. I'm going to take another quick shower while I got the chance. " Jill said rolling off the couch and on to her feet.

Within the hour Grace was again at the door. Moments later they where in the limo, heading to the next event. They where taken to the Play-Mate exercise center. They where taken to the outdoor grass tennis courts where they where introduced to two men in tennis attire. Both they where told belonged to the U.C.L.A. Tennis team and had volunteered to help with the next event.

The stands held approximately 2,000 spectators, every seat was full. Sheila recognized several of these from movies and T.V.

They were to play in mixed doubles with the two young men. Both Sheila and Jill were avid players Jill being more skillful but Sheila making up for it with speed. Sheila was teamed with Bob a 19 year old black haired man, short but with powerful legs. Jill with Tony, a sandy haired 20 year old.

All four took to the court to warm up. 10 minutes later they where ready. Both men would play without their shoes to " equal things up". The first game went quickly to Jill and her partner. Both men had found it difficult to play with out their tennis shoes but had played well none the less.

As they prepared to take the court for the second game. Grace borrowed the judges microphone." Ladies and gentleman before play renews a few special rules need to be laid out. Certain penalties will be levied against the team losing a game or more specifically the member of the opposite sex on that team for the winning point. For example Tony scored the winning point in the last game, so Sheila will remove one piece of clothing of her choosing before the next game. This will continue until the match is concluded.... other penalties will be assessed if any one is "stripped" of other ways to pay a penalty. As soon as Sheila complies we will continue."

I should have known thought Sheila. She looked across the net and saw both Tony and Jill smiling. Tossing her racket to Bob smiling as well, Sheila opted to lose her gym shorts leaving her with her muscle shirt and French cut panties.

A sense of anticipation held not only the spectators but the contestants as well. The playing was intense. Back and forth with neither side gaining a real edge but with never the less the same result. The second game went again to Jill and Tony and again Tony had scored the final point. Off came Shes' muscle shirt. The crowd expressed their approval with applause unbecoming a tennis match.

The third game went to Sheila and Bob with Bob acing the final point. Jill opted to lose her top. Back and forth again Sheila and Bob came out on top. This time with Sheila scoring the final shot. Off came Tony's shirt. Once again and Tony was clothed only in his jock strap.

The next two games went to Jill and Tony leaving Bob without his shirt and with Sheila playing in the nude with nothing else to lose or rather no more clothes to lose. The next game was a comedy of errors with Jill blowing a perfect shot by Bob. Applause roared with the next loss. Jill had not put panties back on after her second shower. Jill took it like a good sport and it paid off with flair slowly inching them down to her bush and then dropping them. Bob missed the game point delivered by Jill and he too was down to his jock strap. Which he lost with the next game, leaving Tony the only one with any clothing to lose and he only with a jock.

Every body was beginning to show both the effects of the heat as well as the distraction of the loss of their own clothing as well as that of the other players.

Jill was beginning to lose the edge to her game. This would be the last game of the match and Tony was the only one with even a scrap of clothing to lose. The game went back and forth but Tony aced the next serve to Sheila for game, set and match point.

Sheila went to the judging stand, having no clothing to lose, to receive her penalty. She reached into a loving cup held over her head and withdrew her penalty; the folded note had one word on it "pee". Grace announced her penalty to the anxious crowd " Sheila having lost another point and having no other clothing to give will give us a little pee. Sheila go out to center court and pay your penalty."

Well it was one thing to strip off all your clothes but this was too much. Sheila could feel a blush starting to rise. Still she had lost the point. The penalty seemed weird I mean why? Who would want to watch somebody pee? A look at the crowd answered that. All eyes were riveted to her as She took center court. She squatted down her back to the crowd but Grace chided " Come, come She we get the full show. She turned to face the crowd and again squatted but just couldn't get going. Her body just would not cooperate. This was worse than the penalty. Finally with extreme effort knowing that the only way to get this over with was just bare down harder, a trickle started. But as difficult as the stream was to start it seemed determined to not want to give more than a drop she'd be damned if she let Grace say anything more. Sheila was unable to get a strong enough flow to do any thing but drip. Too late She realized she should have squatted lower the urine dribbled out of her and down her leg. Shifting and squatting lower only caused her to pee down her other leg. Finally she managed to get a steady stream and though the deed was done. The crowd cheered causing Sheila to blush. As she took her place in court she looked up to see herself on the jumbo monitor on "instant replay" her blush became all the deeper and persisted until they where off the court.

Sheila was sore. A ten mile bike ride followed by a tennis match was in it self quite a bit. Losing hadn't helped. Sheila had started at least to a degree, to not ruin Jill's chance. But as Jon Pier had observed she was a competitor. She did not like losing even to her best friend. She also had to admit to her self she enjoyed the excitement. She was still reeling from the assault to her senses. A couple days ago Jill was riding her about a swim suit Sheila had passed on buying because it was to risqué. Shit she'd just stood stark naked squatted down and peed in front of 2,000 people. And it made her horny as hell.

nwcpl
nwcpl
24 Followers