Girl's Friday Nights Out

Story Info
You never answered my question.
5.1k words
4.27
192k
136
65

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,150 Followers

Just a little flash story about the end of a great marriage.

I met Sarah at a weekend barbecue one of my friends was having. I had broken up with my girlfriend a few months ago and they were trying to fix me up. Gary's wife worked at a bank of some sort. She was having a good time picking out suitable candidates for me. Sarah was the third one they tried to fix me up with.

Gary's wife, Marcie introduced us and a little later were sitting off to the side talking. I noticed that Gary and Marcie were watching us. Once when Sarah looked away I gave them a thumbs up. Gary did a few fist pumps and then they did a high five.

Sarah had a nice personality and was easy to talk to. She was definitely easy on the eyes. Not the Hollywood beautiful, more like 'the girl next door' pretty. After a few sneaky looks I guessed she had B cup breasts. What caught my attention was her ass. It was a little wide for most men, but I was an ass man. It looked perfect to me. She had nice legs with no thigh gap. Another plus.

We talked a while and she gave me her number. I called her on Wednesday and set up Saturday evening for dinner and dancing.

We had a great dinner and lots of fun dancing. She seemed to like the slow ones the most. I suspected it had been a while since a man had held her. I was definitely OK with that. She felt my half hard cock against her stomach and she never pulled away.

At the end of our second date we had a hot make out session on her front porch. She was breathing hard and had her tongue going for my tonsils. I was surprised she didn't invite me. Needless to say, I went home with a giant boner. I took a towel to bed with me.

The next Wednesday I called her to make another Saturday date. To my pleasant surprise she invited me to a home cooked meal. I figured I had a ninety nine percent chance of getting laid. Then I started thinking about her magnificent ass.

With a half hard cock I rang her doorbell. She stood there smiling at me. She had a long t shirt that came down to almost mid thigh. I could see two dark nipples and a dark patch showing through. I knew I was in.

"Hi, Eric. Come on in. Dinner is almost ready."

"Hi, Sarah. I love your outfit. You're a real knock out."

"I picked it out just for you."

I took her in my arms and she went for my tonsils again. My hands found her ass cheeks and I knew the dark patch wasn't panties. The way we were kissing it would have been OK if we had dinner later. I guess she wanted to impress me with her cooking skills because she finally pushed back and led me to the kitchen.

The table was set and all the side dishes were there. There was also a bottle of red wine breathing. I discreetly adjusted my hardon as she sliced the pot roast. It turns out she cooked as good as she looked.

We finished and together cleared the table. I topped off our glasses and we made out way to the sofa. Of course I watched her ass the whole way. She knew I was watching and gave it a little extra action.

"I rented a movie. I hope you like it. I didn't know whether to get an action one for you or a chick flick for me so I got a comedy."

"Good choice."

She click play on the remote and snuggled next to me. I put my arm around her and she moved closer. I knew then that I had a cuddler on my hands. Oh, woe is me. NOT.

Twenty minutes into the movie my hand was on her breast. I don't remember if I put it there or she did. It really didn't matter. My finger tip was gently circling her nipple. She held my hand in place.

She picked up the remote and clicked pause. She turned around and sat astride may lap. Our lips met and the tonsil hunt started again. The next thing I knew we were both taking my clothes off. We added her t shirt to the pile. She squealed as I picked her up and carried her to her bedroom.

She rolled me on my back and grabbed my cock. With a big grin she took almost half of it down her throat. She played a little, looking up at me. She definitely knew what she was doing.

"Give me some cum, big boy. It's been way too long for me. The we can get down to business."

In about three minutes I blasted her tonsils. She hung on and took every drop. She sat up and leaned her head back. I watched as she swished it around in her mouth. She shivered and swallowed twice.

"mmmm good stuff. I'll be wanting some more before I let you go."

We cuddled a while kissing and nibbling. Her hand never left my cock. After a few minutes she went to work on it. In no time at all it was back up at full attention.

She pulled me on top and she used both hands to get it in. After a few minutes I pulled her on top. She rode me cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. She came twice in every position. I decided I wanted to finish doggie. I got behind her and slowly gave it to her. She pushed back burying it. I was in heaven. I finally got a good view of her ass. It was all I had dreamed about.

She came twice and I decided to see if she was skittish about he asshole. I reached down and got my thumb wet in her pussy. I started stroking hard and got her right to the edge. I rubbed my thumb over her little pucker. I flexed in her and when she started to cum I quickly stuck my thumb in. Her growling turned into a blood curdling scream. Her pussy and asshole clamped down on me as I filled her. We fell into a pile of bodies and limbs.

Almost immediately she plastered herself against me. Legs hooked over mine and both arms around my neck. Her ass was still twitching and she kissed and sucked my neck. She let out a little whimper every few minutes. She hung onto me like I was a life preserver and she was drowning. I just held her close and enjoyed the after glow. I smiled to my self. I knew I would be in her magnificent ass before the weekend was over.

Finally she spoke.

"Oh my god, Eric. What did you do to me. I've never been fucked like that."

"Just a little sample of what's going to happen the rest of the weekend."

"Oh god. I'll be in a wheelchair."

An hour later we made the grand tour again. Her ass was twitching for twenty minutes after I filled her. She had a death grip on me as we fell asleep. As I drifted off to sleep I knew she was the one for me.

The next afternoon we were having a naked lunch. She cleaned up and I led her to the bedroom. It was time for me to take her ass.

"I pushed her on the bed and fell between her legs. After ten minutes of sucking and licking she went off big time. I turned her over and lifted her hips. I wet my finger in her pussy and stuck it in her ass. She squealed but didn't pull away. Two fingers went in and she was still with me. I worked her pussy juice all around and then coated my cock.

"Go easy, baby. I've never done this."

"Just relax and go with me. Nice and slow."

Ten minutes later I was buried in her. I let is soak for a few minutes till she got comfortable. I felt her squeeze me and I started moving. Before long she was moaning and groaning. She came twice before I unloaded. When my cum hit her she came with me. I fell off her and pulled her to me. It took us a few minutes to recover.

"Oh my god, baby. That was wonderful. We need to do that some more."

"OK, but I don't want you to start chasing cars and barking at the mailman."

She looked at me, smiled and said, "woof woof". There were many times later that she stuck her ass in the air and said: "woof woof".

*****************

Six months later we were married.

********************

Five years later:

One evening after dinner we were snuggled up on the couch watching a movie on TV.

'Honey, I forgot to tell you. A couple of girls at work invited me to stop after work on Fridays for some 'girls only' time. Will you be OK without me for a few hours?"

"What, you mean I have to cook my own dinner?"

"Boiled water and toast isn't dinner. You could order pizza or take out."

"I'm pretty sure I'll survive. I'm just curious. What goes on at these 'girls only' events?"

"We'll eat dinner and have a couple of drinks. Just a few of us talking work gossip, good places to shop, and husbands. Maybe a few dances. All the usual stuff."

"Be sure and take a club with you. Then you can keep all the lounge lizards away."

"What's a lounge lizard?"

"They're guys who prey on hot unescorted women like you on girls nights out."

She chuckled.

"Don't worry, baby. I can keep them away."

"Be sure and call me to pick you up if you drink too much. We don't need any DUI's or wrecks."

"You know I don't drink that much. Just a couple of glasses of wine with dinner. I'll be fine."

***************

The second Friday I noticed she wore a skirt, blouse and a light jacket. Her usual dress was pants and a blouse. I just assumed she wanted to look nice for girls night out.

When she came home I asked where they hung out. It was a place called Romano's. Apparently they had a four piece dance band along with the restaurant.

For the first six weeks everything was normal. She would come home between nine and nine thirty with a slight smell of alcohol on her breath. She didn't appear tipsy. I was usually in bed watching TV. She would go through her usual 'getting ready for bed' routine. Sometimes we had sex and sometimes we didn't. She seemed to be having a good time out with the girls.

The next Friday something new happened. It took me a while to figure it out because it was just different. She came home a little after ten. I was about half asleep watching a boring movie. She came in, undressed and came straight to bed. Immediately she grabbed my cock and started sucking it. If I had been unwilling it would have been rape. She got me full hard and mounted me. Of course all my blood went to my little head. She rode me hard and came three times before I unloaded in her.

"Wow, babe. What was that all about?"

"On the way home I was thinking how much I love you and got all excited."

She turned on her side, backed up and we spooned each other to sleep.

The next day I got to thinking about her jumping me last night. Something was not right about it. Usually when she wanted to fuck we started out with lots of kissing and sucking. I almost always went down on her first. This was like some kind a a guilty fuck. I needed a plan to get us both to their watering hole. I wanted to she how she acted with me there.

I finished mowing the lawn and went in the kitchen.

"Ready for some lunch, babe."

"Sounds good. How about a big Dagwood sandwich and a cold beer."

I grabbed a beer and watched as she made my sandwich. She put it in front of me and sat across from me.

"Hey, babe. How about we go out for dinner and some dancing tonight. It's been a while."

"That's a great idea. It's been way too long. I hope you haven't forgotten how to dance."

"Let's go to that place you and the girls go to. I want to hear that band you guys like so much."

She got a startled look, but she recovered quickly.

"Ah, sure. It's a great band."

Her response was way less than enthusiastic. I knew then that a guy was working on her and she didn't want me to meet him. I wondered it he would show his hand. I gave her a kiss and went to the garage. I spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning up.

At about five I walked in.

"Let's go soon, babe, before the crowd gets there. We may not get a good table."

"OK, I'll start getting ready in a few minutes.'

"Wear that little black dress I like so much. I want you to make all the other women crazy."

'The one that shows off my legs and boobs?"

"Yeah, that's the one. You look really hot in it."

*******************

The drive to the bar was quiet. I knew she was hoping her lounge lizard wouldn't be there. Of course I hoped he would be. I wasn't planning a confrontation. I just wanted to see if I could spot him.

As we walked in I watched her. Her eyes were quickly scanning the room. I steered her to a table against the wall with a good view of the entrance and the bar. We were one row of tables from the dance floor. She seemed a little nervous as she kept scanning the room. Finally she relaxed. I knew he wasn't there. It was still early and I suspected the band would start up at about eight. He would probably make his entrance then.

We had dinner and were chatting, just killing time till the music started.

Just before eight the band showed up.

"Get ready, twinkle toes. It's almost show time."

She chuckled.

"Twinkle toes, huh? Just be sure you don't step on them."

"Ha, it hasn't been that long. I still remember all my moves."

I kept my eye on the door for the next few minutes. Then I saw him, or at least I thought it was him. He was wearing a expensive looking beige suit, and walked with a confident stride. He was wearing a lot of gold and his shirt was unbuttoned enough to show some chest hair. He was the classic lounge lizard.

He walked down the bar, acknowledging several people. He found a spot and pulled out his wallet. He pulled out a credit card and laid it on the bar. The bartender brought him a drink without asking what he wanted.

The guy next to him leaned over and said something to him. He slowly turned and looked at Sarah. He smiled, showing his perfect lounge lizard teeth. I glanced at Sarah and she was shaking her head back and forth. I looked back at him. His eyes met mine and his smile faded. After about two seconds he turned back to the bar. I made him and he knew who I was. I looked at Sarah and she was looking down at her hands.

We danced for a while, and I noticed that no one asked Sarah to dance. Every other time we had gone out guys from the stag line had asked. I never objected and it was never a problem. It was just a normal part of being married to a pretty woman. I guess everyone knew he had her staked out and stayed away.

After about an hour Sarah wanted to leave.

"Let's go, babe. I'm all danced out."

"Yeah, me too. You guys were right. That's a great band. Good dance music."

**************

She was more talkative on the way home. I suspected she was happy her cover wasn't blown and there was no confrontation. We got home and I stripped down to my boxers and got in bed. She removed her make up and put on her favorite Mickey Mouse t shirt and panties and got in with me.

"Thanks for a nice evening, babe."

'You're welcome. I had a nice time too. We should do it more often."

She kissed me, turned over and went to sleep. I laid there for a while wondering how far she had gone with this guy. I didn't think he had gotten into her pants yet, but he was well on the way. I thought maybe she would stop after what happened tonight. I know she knew me well enough that I wouldn't put up with her cheating. I also didn't think she knew I had made him.

Over the next week things were pretty much normal, except now and then I saw her looking off into space. One of those times I said something.

"Earth calling Sarah."

She came back and just smiled.

"I was just thinking about work. A couple of new girls are having trouble grasping what their job is about. I may need to let them go. It's the hard part of my job."

"That must suck. Having to look them in the eye and send them packing."

The next two Fridays she came home at her early time. Between nine and nine thirty. I may have spooked her a little by showing up at the watering hole. I suspected she was on her good behavior. We had sex a few times but her normal intensity wasn't there. Her mind was somewhere else. I decided to check up on her on the next Friday.

******************

I waited till about eight thirty before I left home. The fifteen minute drive seemed slow, probably because I was running all of the worst possible scenarios through my mind. There was a small ball of ice was forming in the pit of my stomach as I walked in.

There was a pretty good crowd by the time I got there. All the better. I paid the cover and went straight to the end of the bar.

"Hey, guy. What can I get for you?"

"What's on tap?"

"Bud."

"That works."

I took my beer and moved around into the crowd, looking for a table away from the dance floor. I stood a minute looking for Sarah. I finally saw her in a booth near the dance floor. Slime Ball and his buddy were on the outside. Sarah and another gal were between them.

They all seemed to be having a great time, laughing and joking. Slime Ball had his arm around Sarah and was leaning in close. I found a table where I could sit and watch.

The band started a slow set and SB got up and pulled Sarah out of the booth and onto the floor. He pulled her close and put both hands on her waist. Her arms went around his neck. She settled in against him and laid her head on his chest. His hands slowly slid down till her was holding her ass cheeks. She didn't seem to mind and kept her head on his chest.

"The ice ball got bigger and colder.

I watched as they danced through three songs. When the music stopped he held her and kissed her and they returned to the booth. Out of the corner of my eye I caught some movement and a pretty redhead sat down.

"Hi, big guy. Mind if I join you?"

"No problem. Have a seat."

We both looked each other over. I wondered if she was a working girl or just on the make.

"I'm Monica. What's your name?"

"Call me Eric. Nice to meet you."

"I haven't seen you here before. Your first time here?"

"Yeah. Nice place and a great band."

She looked at me for a minute.

"You don't belong here. You're more the beer bar, jukebox box type. What's going on?"

"Not much. Just stopped in for a brew."

She looked at me for a little longer.

"Oh fuck. I know why you're here. Your old lady is here and you're checking up on her."

"Is it that obvious?"

"Yeah. You stick out like a sore thumb. Which one is she?"

"In the booth there. Two guys, two girls. The blonde next to the guy in the tan suit."

"Uh oh. That's Brian. And I've seen her here before. He's been working on her for quite a while, but she's a tough one. I don't think he scored yet, but he's close."

"You know him?"

"Oh yeah. I did him once. Worst fuck I ever had. He's all ego. Just laid there and made me do all the work."

"So, what's the story on this guy?"

'He's good at seducing women. He knows exactly what to say. It's like a hobby to him. He likes the married ones. Less entanglements. He can dump them after a few times and they just stop coming in."

'Just what this world needs."

'I was gonna hit on you, but I can see you aren't here for that."

"You're right. Don't waste your time on me."

"I gotta run now, a nice looking guy just came in. Please promise me you won't do anything stupid. You won't like being in jail."

I just shrugged my shoulders. She patted me on the shoulder and walked away. I went back to watching.

The other guy leaned over and kissed the girl next to him. He whispered something in her ear. She looked at him for a minute and then smiled. She reached down and lifted her hips. I saw a flash of blue as she handed him her panties. He held them up to his nose and sniffed them. The all laughed.

All three of them looked at Sarah. Brian whispered some in her ear. She hesitated and did the same thing. I saw a flash of red as she handed hers to Brian. He did the same thing with them.

The ice ball exploded and anger hit me. I stood up and made my way to the booth. As I walked up I saw Brian's hand was up my wife's dress. It was obvious he was going for her pussy. I slipped my wedding ring off as I got to the table. When I slammed it down on the table, Sarah make eye contact with me.

Her eyes bugged out and I heard her mumble, "No. No. No."

SB pulled his had our from under her dress and looked at me. He laughed and held his finger under his nose. Without thinking I hit him as hard as I could in the nose. He went out like someone flipped his off switch and fell in Sarah's lap. Blood had splattered on her and he was bleeding on her lap. I turned and headed for the door.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,150 Followers
12