Girls Gone Charlene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rage. She was mad. She was mad at Kaz for not telling her he was engaged, or married. Charlene did little to hide her feelings as she quickly walked back to the other side of the store. Tammy didn't notice as the previous nights events raced to her memory. God, did she really do what she thinks she did? Tammy smiled,

"What happens in Fredericksburg, stays in Fredericksburg" she said to no one.

The woman that sat at the table with Kaz and his friends, got up, kissed Rick on the lips and waved to the other two as she walked away. There was no mistake who she was with as Rick watched her walk away while Kaz and Tony were in conversation, paying no attention to the woman. Tammy turned to speak with Charlene, but didn't find her, so she spied a little longer until Sandi with an I came and dragged her away.

The rest of the girls were all climbing back into their stretch limo, this time driven by an older man than the first. Something about not being able to focus on the driving was the reason the first driver wasn't back. The older man, didn't see what the problem was. Twelve beautiful women sipping wine and shopping. Nothing unusual at all.

When they returned to the Lighthouse, they all put their suits on again and went back to the hot tub. It was the last night and they wanted to have fun. So the wine bottles were passed around and everyone got drunk again. Charlene was being her seductive self as she sat on Kelle's lap and licked her face. They all commented the next day on just how sexy it was. Charlene didn't remember it, but wish she would've. She also didn't see her light up from another text.

It was a sleepless night for them all. They stayed up and partied, played and laughed. There were no sissy's in this crowd. They were all confident with who they were and what they were doing. And they were all very protective of Charlene.

The bus ride home was significantly more quiet then the one two days ago. Charlene waited for everyone to leave before she loaded up her Chevy Equinox and drove home. Music was playing and her mind was focused on getting home so she could take a hot bath. She would soak for an hour, put on a change of clothes and get in a workout. If only her head would stop hurting.

When she arrived she saw an unfamiliar car parked in front of her house. She pulled in the driveway slowly trying to see if anyone was in the car. It was empty, so she pushed her garage door opener and drove her vehicle in. Exiting the car, she caught a glimpse of someone walking up the sidewalk in her direction. She instantly knew the walk, the broad shoulders, the familiar grin with dimples on either side of his cheek.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have a wife or fiancée to be with?" she demanded.

Kaz was more than a little surprised by her attack. He'd been with her several times since that first encounter at the house that he wound up buying. He recalls how was very persuasive she was. He was not normally the type of man to see a woman and want to have sex with immediately, but something about Charlene, well, he couldn't resist her.

Every time he took a shower in his home he thought about the sex they had. It was incredible, she was incredible. If he hadn't been called back to the home office for several weeks he would've pursued a longer relationship. As it was the first month he lived in Garland was quite possibly one of the best times of his life.

Kaz stood there dumbfounded for a moment.

"What are you talking about? I'm not engaged or married. You know that!"

They had talked over dinner, over lunch or over breakfast about their past lives. He knew she was previously married to a high school sweetheart and that only a year or so ago she left him. She assumed he was single as he never wore a ring and didn't talk about a wife. Now she was thinking how much a fool she was. There was nothing he could say to convince her otherwise.

"I saw you and your friends, and girlfriend sitting at a café in Fredericksburg. She was blonde, not real tall and wore a he engagement ring." she said.

"That was Ricks fiancée. Where were you when you saw us?

"Across the street in a shop. It was actually Tammy that noticed you guys and she called me over. She didn't know who you were, so I figure she assumed she was with you. You were sitting next to each other."

"I see. Well, I'm not with anyone at the moment, but there is a certain someone who'd I'd like to spend some more time with. Are you interested in dinner?" he asked.

"No but I've been really worked up this weekend with no relief. You want to come in?" she asked.

She took him by the hand and lead him into her house. She tossed her car keys on the table, turned and kissed him like a woman possessed. Their passion for each other was immesurable, hands groping, buttons being unbuttoned, zippers unzipping. In no time they were naked.

Being familiar bodies, they found the places that excited the other. His kiss on her neck, her hand holding his head. He wanted to explore every part of her. His hands touching her breasts, her sides, grabbing her firm ass, pulling her pelvis into his. Charlene was eager for his touch, she let out a soft moan as his mouth found her hardened nipple. FIrst one then the other, God, how it felt so good.

She move to her leather couch, sat down and spread her legs. He knew what she wanted and was more than willing to accommodate her. His mouth kissed hers, his lips moving slowly down her body, soft kisses on her tummy and further down. He teased her clit, a lick, a nibble and another lick.

Charlene's head fell back as the sensation of his tongue on her waiting clit felt so good. She spread her legs further, invitining his tongue to fuck her, to lick her, to suck on her clit. His fingers move up her leg, finding her wetness as he slid first one, then another finger inside her. His tongue doing magic on her pussy. She ached so much. The feeling of his fingers pushing up and against her vagina felt so good.

She knew he would find her g spot as he had done so many times before. Their sexual past was as good as anything, no better, than anyone she had ever been with and this was no exception. He quickened his pace on her clit. She was so close to cumming. She couldn't help herself as the orgasm would build so did her moans. Her breathing coming in gasps as her pussy was pounding.

"Oh Oh God, Oh, my God, I'm going to cum, Oh' I'm cumming!" she gasped.

She grabbed the back of his head and pushed her pussy into his face and held him there. With each flick of his tongue she would gasp and grind some more. Not removing his fingers, he kept applying pressure. It was the greatest feeling as she came over and over. She lost count of how many orgasms he brought her too.

She finally released him in a crescendo of moans and rolled over on the couch. Feeling exhilarated and exhausted at the same time. She laughed, smiled at Kaz and said,

"I needed that so bad"

She kissed him softly, passionately. She could taste herself on his lips. She could feel a rush to her pussy again. She looked into his eyes. Pure section is all she saw.

"Fuck me. Put your cock inside me and fuck me" she demanded.

She rolled onto her back and Kaz climbed on top of her. His hard cock felt so good inside her vagina. She met his every thrust with one of her own. They fucked, they rolled over, her on top of him. She loved being on top. She put her hands on her breasts, squeezing and pulling on her nipples.

Kaz held her hips, helping her grind up and down on his stiff cock. They switched positions again, him taking her doggy style. She reached between her legs rubbing her clit and feeling his balls slap against her. Over and over the moved around, taking turns pleasing each other. His cock inside her, her mouth on his cock and him inside her again.

She loved the taste of his cock after he could fuck her. She would wonder later on if all women taste like she does. Shestroked him, fucked him and sucked him until he came. He pulled out of her and shot his semen on her belly, across her breasts and up to her chin. He fell back and laughed. He needed her as much as she needed him he told her.

Finally satisfied, he fell asleep holding her in his arms. She lay with her head on his chest wondering...

12