Girls Gonewild Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah's journey of self-discovery continues.
3.6k words
4.59
11.4k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

I've taken on board the comments from chapter 1 and acknowledge that it was very short and I kind of ruined it by giving the game away in the beginning, so I'm going to avoid doing that from here on out. Now that I've established things a bit, I should also be able to kickstart the plot and get to the good old smut you came for, you horndogs you. :)

Chapter 2

*****

"What the fuck Dana?" I cried, or possibly shrieked. "This...you...that's you...but you're...and they said...and you said..."

Hey, I never claimed to be the most articulate of people when looking at photos of naked friends, okay?

Dana, to my chastisement, looked utterly horrified at my reaction. "I knew you wouldn't approve, even after you said I shouldn't worry! Shit shit shit, I should not have shown you this. I'm so sorry, Sarah." A tear started rolling down her cheek. I pretty much felt like the biggest bitch in Bitchtown.

"Oh christ no, I'm the one who's sorry Dana. That was a major overreaction on my part. Please don't cry! Fuck, don't cry. I just...that was pretty overwhelming. I wasn't prepared for it."

She sniffled a little, making a pathetic little sound that made me want to gather her into the world's biggest hug. "You...you don't hate me for doing this? You don't think I'm a huge slut or that it's wrong?"

Despite the gravity of the situation, I couldn't help but let out a little laugh. "I stood here and watched you scroll through naked girls for god knows how long. I don't think I can really judge at this point. It was just a shock seeing that one of them was the girl standing in front of me. I couldn't believe someone as gorg-er, that is someone like you would do something like this."

Dana's face lit up like a Christmas tree for a moment and she failed to suppress a little half smile as I came to the realisation that I hadn't been as adept at concealing my slip of the tongue as I'd initially thought. "You think I'm gorgeous?" she asked, putting on the most sultry voice I'd ever heard from her. I knew she was teasing, but hot damn I felt myself get a little damp.

"If I didn't, I'd either have to be blind or in possession of a single-digit IQ. You know I think you're gorgeous. Everyone thinks you're gorgeous. You're everything women wish they could be and I know for a fact I'll certainly never-"

My rambling was interrupted by the sensation of a pair of soft lips meeting mine. After a confusing flurry of various feelings, I realised Dana was kissing me. I was being kissed. By Dana. As soon as my brain caught up with current events, I recoiled like I'd been shot. Dana didn't even try to hide her look of hurt.

"Shit, that's another thing I shouldn't have done. I'm sorry Sarah, it's just that I really like you and I know you don't swing that way but after seeing all those pictures and you saying that, I was caught up in the moment and..." she trailed off.

I opened my mouth to respond with something calm and sophisticated like "Oh my dear Dana, think nothing of it! I am well accustomed to turning away the advances of amorous women, and you are but one of many! Now let us dance the night away and drink of this wonderful wine I brought!" but what actually came out was the smallest of squeaks as I turned and ran out of her house.

Well, fuck.

***

It was a couple of weeks, 41 missed calls and 5 voicemails later that I finally convinced myself that I needed to talk to Dana before she decided once and for all that I hated her and she should just never speak to me again. If she hadn't already come to that conclusion. I mean, 41 missed calls. 5 voicemails. I hadn't responded to any of them.

I hated myself for running out like that and had been using that hatred to fuel my insistence that talking to her would make things worse, but after having this long to think about it I could admit to myself that I had just been terrified of what she would think of me after I scarpered like I did.

Why did I even run? I'd asked myself that several times, but not once had I been able to give myself a satisfactory answer. It wasn't like I didn't have at least an inkling that Dana liked girls, or even me specifically. I'd always had, in the back of my mind, a little voice wondering if her attempts to skimpify my outfits stemmed at least in part from a genuine desire to see me naked. But I guess having confirmation in the form of Dana's lips on my own was too much for me to handle. God, those lips. So soft and warm and gentle and...ahem. Okay, yeah, I know I said in the beginning I was straight, but maybe I was at least a little flexible when Dana was involved. Maybe.

The only problem was that I'd now left it far too long to believably go to her and say that no, I didn't run because she freaked me out and I hated her forever or whatever else had been going through her head. No, I'd have to come up with something pretty spectacular to convince her that I was okay with everything that had happened. But what could I possibly...

...well, there was something, wasn't there? Something that would tell her pretty definitively. But...could I bring myself to do it? For the sake of my friendship, I told myself I could. I continued to tell myself several times a minute while I went to my closet and put on my costume for the evening.

***

I took a deep breath as I stood in front of my bedroom mirror, admiring my reflection clad in a form-fitting tank top and denim shorts. It was my favourite outfit and the one I felt most complimented my figure, but I'd never, ever worn it outside of this room or let anyone see me in it. That was about to change, I supposed. With my phone in the incredibly-seldom-used selfie mode, I attached it to the selfie stick I'd appropriated from my sister, held it out and moved it around until the picture on the screen looked like something the internet would like, and taking another deep breath, clicked the button.

There, I'd taken the first step. I now had a selfie of myself wearing clothes. Nothing to it. Don't know what I was worrying about.

By which I mean I was shitting bricks. But I couldn't back out, not now.

I had decided to do something similar to the redhead Dana had shown me, where I would start off fully-clothed and take a series of striptease photos until I was...less fully-clothed. Okay, next step. I lifted the tank top up to reveal a lacy black bra I had put on for my "shoot". With the top lifted, I snapped another selfie.

Next, I removed the tank top entirely, taking a photo of myself in just the bra and shorts. My heart started beating faster as I unbuttoned the shorts and took a photo like that, figuring it would be most effective to build up anticipation in my eventual audience. With my shorts opened I took a picture with my hand down the front, and was slightly surprised to find that I was already pretty wet. Wait, was I enjoying this? It had started out as a necessary evil to convince my friend of my sincerity, a new experience I could analyse to see why she did it, but I had to admit that seeing myself in the mirror slowly getting naked was quite a turnon.

After sliding the shorts down my legs and taking a few photos in nothing but my lingerie (which naturally included one of me from behind, bending over) it was time to put up or shut up. So far I hadn't captured anything with my camera that wouldn't be seen if I were on the beach or at the pool. Now came the part where I couldn't put off admitting to myself that I was about to take photos with the express intention of turning people on. Would they...masturbate to them? Images of men sitting at their computers, their engorged cocks in their hands as they looked at the show I was putting on, made me feel a little flushed as a fresh wave of dampness made itself known in my lacy panties. The urge to touch myself was quite strong now, but I had a plan and I was sticking to it. Bra first.

Okay, maybe I fingered myself just a little through the fabric. And maybe it felt fucking incredible as I imagined Da-someone other than me doing it. But after that, sticking to the plan!

I'd briefly considered just getting topless now and hastening towards the main event because not even I could deny how horny I was getting, but through sheer force of willpower and the heady thought that the more I teased the more people would enjoy it, I first slid my arms out of my bra straps and took a picture of me holding it loosely against my chest. After that I discarded the bra but kept my arms across myself for some teasing coverage. Then, finally, blissfully, I took the arm away and started snapping photos of my tits.

For all my prudishness at times I was pretty proud of my C-cups, and right now, feeling so sexy and alive, they looked incredible. I pinched my nipples and moaned loudly as they hardened even more than they already were. I was getting so wet now that a small drop of moisture was trickling down my leg, which in my current state I found incredibly hot, and not even thinking about it I took a close-up of it. I lost count of the number of topless selfies I took, but it was more than a few let me tell you.

After one more selfie of my hand inside my panties, I couldn't take it any more. I yanked them off, nearly giving myself whiplash in the process, and continued to click the button periodically as I went to town on myself. I was so soaked after my striptease that my fingers met with absolutely no resistance as I slid them between my slick folds and started rubbing my clit with my thumb. Oh sweet fuck, that felt good. I was no stranger to masturbating, and I wasn't exactly a virgin, but it had never felt like this. The images in my head of men surrounding me while I feverishly rubbed myself had awakened something in me I hadn't even known was there, and I could feel an orgasm building in me that was like nothing I'd felt before.

My whole body was aflame. I was in a delirious hazy of sexual frenzy and I'd long since stopped paying attention to whether I was even photographing myself any more. Nothing existed but me, my naked body, and the men I'd filled the room with in my imagination. I now pictured them sitting in a circle around me, their hands pumping their rock-hard cocks as they raced to cover me with their semen.

The orgasm continued to build, reaching an intensity I wasn't even sure I could stand. I continued to pump my fingers in and out of my aching pussy, thumb flying over my clit, but no matter how fast and hard I rubbed I could never quite reach the sweet release I longed for.

Until I added Dana to my roomful of voyeurs.

It was a thought that came unbidden, from the deepest reaches of my subconscious, but no sooner had my mental picture come to include Dana, lying naked in front of me rubbing her own clit, than I exploded. There is no other way to describe the climax that hit me but an explosion. Every nerve in my body was strained to breaking point. My heart was racing a million miles an hour. I was absolutely covered in my own juices and it felt amazing. I even brought my soaked fingers to my lips and licked them clean, feeling incredibly naughty as I did so. It was the first time I had ever tasted myself, and I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was nowhere near as disgusting as I had always imagined.

I lay there upon my bedroom floor, panting with exhaustion, naked and dishevelled, a "hot mess" as I had no doubt Dana would put it, and briefly wondered what this experience said about my sexuality. I was saved from having to answer any lingering questions about it by drifting off to sleep, having completely spent myself.

***

I woke up slightly disoriented, more aware of my state of undress now that I was no longer, to put it bluntly, a horny bitch. I had a nice, long shower to clean the sticky remnants of my session from me, during which I had plenty of time to ponder my earlier quandary. I wasn't attracted to women, that much I knew. Ultimately, I decided that in addition to men, I was...Danasexual? I was beyond the point of being able to deny an attraction to her, and she was starting to dominate my thoughts more often than ever before. Of course, the reality was that if anything like my fantasy did happen I would more than likely freak out again, but baby steps Sarah. Baby steps.

I was jolted out of my reverie by my realisation that I hadn't actually finalised the album or uploaded the photos yet, and the longer I left it the less inclined I would be to do so, so when I finished my shower I took my phone straight to my office, hooked it to my computer and booted it up.

Initially, it wasn't difficult to decide what to include: I'd had a very specific plan in mind for how the striptease would progress, and I didn't want to miss out on any of the buildup.

Much harder was everything after my panties came off. It turned out I had taken several hundred more photos than I'd thought, though many of them were unusable due to being really blurry or not actually of me. I could safely say that never before had I taken so many accidental photos of my ceiling.

Even though the best part of my libido had been satisfied by my earlier session, I must admit that seeing myself so wild and untamed, my fingers deep in my wet pussy and my eyes softly closed, was making me horny again. I had no doubt that the viewers would like what they saw, but I made sure to pick mostly photos that showed just how wet and wanton I was. There were several where the lighting made the juices around my labia glisten in a really alluring way, and I included as many of them in the album as I could.

I gasped and felt myself get wet all over again as I came to the end of the photos and noticed that I had one that captured the moment of my orgasm: my eyes were screwed tight, my mouth in a perfect O and my rock-hard nipples protruding proudly from my chest. Needless to say, that went in as well.

My photo album finalised, it was time for the final step, albeit the most terrifying one: actually uploading these. This was the last point at which I could call the whole thing off, decide it wasn't worth it and delete the photos, never to be seen again. But I didn't want to. Not even as proof of my contrition to Dana, not any more. I realised that I wanted to show these to the world, and I wanted comments like the ones Dana had received.

My hands shook a little as I loaded up a browser and went through the registration process on the site, which only took a few minutes. I uploaded the album to an online image-hosting site, set up a new submission which linked to the album with the caption 'Present for a [f]riend, do you like?', and that was it. No going back now. I officially had a full photo album of me stripping and masturbating to orgasm, on the internet where anyone in the world could see it.

Holy shit.

***

It was two days later that I was able to work up enough courage to go to Dana's. I walked up and down her driveway about twelve times before I was able to bring myself to ring the doorbell, and then had to fight an overwhelming urge to run the fuck away until I heard her at the door. As she opened it and saw it was me standing there, her eyes widened. I decided to launch into my heartfelt explanation before she could start yelling at me for abandoning her.

"Dana, I know I fucked up and I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have ran, but I wasn't expecting what happened and I freaked out. I meant to call you, but I just...didn't. I'm a shitty friend. And I'll completely understand if you never want to talk to me again, or if you don't believe I'm sincere, but...I did something to help prove my sincerity to you."

She raised an eyebrow, her eyes no less wide. "I...honestly didn't know what to think. At first I was pissed at you, girl-I mean REALLY pissed. Like, 'you come back here and I break your face' kind of pissed. But after a week or so I just started really fucking missing my friend, and after two I started hating myself for pushing you away by coming on too strong. But seriously, you couldn't respond to even ONE of my calls? Is that how little I mean to you?"

"Of course not!" I cried, tears starting to stream down my face. "I was just so scared of how you'd react if I called and I didn't want to make things worse! And-"

Dana placed a finger to my lips, shushing me instantly. "So what did you do?"

"Huh?"

"You said you'd done something to help you prove that you meant your apology. What was it?"

"Oh, right. We'll, uh...need to use your laptop for this. If that's okay."

She gave an almost imperceptible nod and beckoned me in, turning the laptop on. I turned the screen away from her, navigated to the site, and found my submission. I hadn't actually checked it since the upload as I was scared that people would hate me, so I turned it back to her without looking and just waited for her reaction.

Wordlessly, she moved the laptop closer and I stood there watching her eyes flicker up and down as she browsed the album. The only sound was the click of her mouse wheel as she went down the page. When she got to the midway point, or where I imagined the midway point would be, I noticed her tongue flick out and almost imperceptibly lick her lips, and she shifted in her chair a little, but other than that she showed no reaction. I was starting to wonder if I'd made a mistake.

A couple of minutes later, she looked up at me, as if seeing me for the first time. "This was a present for me?" she asked softly.

I nodded. "I needed to do something that would show you beyond a doubt that I didn't freak out because of disapproval or anything like that."

"Sarah, this is...wow. I'd always known you had a body on you, but seeing it like that...have you even read the comments?"

"Honestly, I wasn't even expecting many responses, so no. Go on, how bad are they?"

She just gestured to the screen, so I came around to her side where she had my submission open to the comments section. I read the first few:

'wow, such a perfect tease and tits to die for. more please!'

'I would hit that so hard that whoever could pull me out would become the next King of England."

'oh my fucking godddd that pussy, I wish I had been there to help with the cleanup'

"Looks like you enjoyed yourself," Dana said, finally giving me an impish smile. "Like, REALLY enjoyed yourself."

I smiled back. "I didn't think I would, but I really got into it after a while."

She grinned. "You haven't even noticed that you have over 300 comments yet, have you?"

I did a double-take. She had to be fucking with me, no way had I gotten that many comments in 2 days. I looked again at the top where the submission line was: '308 comments'.

"Looks like I'm not the only one who likes seeing you naked," Dana purred, again putting on that sultry voice she'd used before. I was dimly aware of my hands being around her waist; when did that happen? And her face was awfully close to mine. Almost close enough, in fact, to-

She kissed me again. This time, I didn't run.

*****

Alright guys, that's it for chapter 2! Hope this was a bit more like it in terms of length and content, though I'm sure you'll tell me in the comments if you're not enjoying it or want something different. Until next time!