Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hulk Hogan and the men in tights hitting each other!"

"Men and women, Keira. Women wrestle too."

"I know guys who like all that WWF WWE stuff, big show. When I was a kid I was happy to find out it was all fake. Rehearsed violence, silly."

Anna lowered her voice and looked around at the tables around them. "No. I'm talking real wrestling. Real, but pro style. Real punches, kicks, drops, twists all of that. No guys. Girl on girl. Real ropes, real turnbuckles, real wrestling. Real pain."

Keira breathed heavily and looked up at the ceiling in thought. She stared at Anna silently for a long moment. "i know girls who have done that," she finally whispered. "Back at school, I went with them to a couple matches, but it was scary. I just watched and left."

"Did those girls seem to like it? Did they do it again and again? And go into the ring each time, wearing their tight clothes over and over, with a smile on their faces?"

Keira paused a long while again, stopping to drink the rest of her beer, pour another full glass, and drink it down in one gulp. She hiccuped, Anna smiled and giggled. "Yeah, they did. Do a lot of girls do this? You know?"

"I know a bunch of girls who do this. All the time. It's the biggest girl secret there is. Actresses, models, athletes, news reporters, politicians - you name it, loads of them have done it and do it again and again. It's our own battlefield. A thrilling, sexy battlefield!"

"You've done this?"

"Yes. What do you think I was doing up in Mississippi?" Anna laughed, sitting back in her seat munching another slice of pepperoni. "Friends, enemies, sisters ... lovers. Girls can just let it out, anything goes. There's a freedom in it. And remember that Lauper song from the 80s? - girls just wanna have fun!!"

"I mean, I'm no-"

"You don't need to be no athlete or anything, Keira. You just need to learn the moves, dress up sexy, and learn to be aggressive. Learn to be vicious!!"

Keira laughed nervously. "How am I going to be like that with you? And then it's gonna hurt?!"

Anna laughed out loud and poured herself and Keira more beer. "Pain is part of the equation, Keira. And overcoming it will make you feel more powerful than you've ever felt before. The rush I get when I withstand crazy punishment and then find an opening - a weakness - in my opponent and then dish it back at her ... it's amazing!" She took Keira's hand in her own. "And thing is, our lives outside the ring are totally separate from our lives inside the ring. What we say to each other, what we do to each other, stays in there."

"You sure?"

"I'm totally sure, that's the rule. I know these two girls, up north, Becky and Grace. These two went to school together, best friends, casually make out with each other sometimes, although both married to guys, totally cool with each other, train together - they have one of the most long-standing, brutal wrestling feuds ever! They are vicious on each other! I've watched them wrestle a couple times, most hard-fought nasty matches I've ever seen. And then they leave the ring holding hands!!"

"This is nuts ... what do you wear?"

"Or not wear, depending on the match! Bikinis, underwear, jeans, tights, you name it, girls have wrestled in it. And the really sex-crazed girls have a pit of mud or oil next to the big ring, and they finish up the ring match with a naked romp in there! Only done that once myself, when I was in Virginia, but seems cool."

Keira just leaned back, breathing heavily. "Can we just go watch a

match, before we do anything?"

"Of course, of course, Keira, and nothing happens you don't want to happen. You'll train with me, you'll only wrestle with me - at least for now. You can trust me."

Keira now took Anna's hand across the table, drinking a bit more beer. "I'm scared, Anna." They stared at each other. "But I love you, I'll let you show me."

"I know, Keira. I will." She blew an air-kiss across the table. "I'm gonna make you the sexiest, most vicious Asian Sensation there ever was!!" She laughed and they headed out onto Canal hand in hand.

This evening, to give themselves a bit more spice and get Keira more ready for the confrontation of a wrestling match, Anna managed to pin Keira's arms over her head, tie her wrists with soft rope to the bedstand, and aggressively, although sensually, pleasure her crotch with firm thrusts of her fingers, and then a rubber dildo. "Oh please, yes!" Keira screamed as Anna bent forward to trust her tongue powerfully along her clit while spreading her wet labia with her fingers.

"You like that?! You like that?! I own your pussy now and i'll own it again in the ring! You bitch, you love it now, but I've gotta lick it," here she licked harder, "before I kick it and pound it so hard!"

"Bring it on!! Bring it on!! Yes! If I could get my hands on you now!"

"i own you, bitch! You'll sing for me - in pain!!"

"If I could wrap my hands around your head, punch you senseless, twist you titties!" Keira knashed her teeth in her lover's face.

"Can't wait to spread your gorgeous legs wide and go to work, my hard boot to your crotch and then wedgie up your vag, you cunt!"

"You bitch! No!! NO!!" Keira cummed harder than she ever had before.

After two days during which playing jazz and folk music on the street corner seemed more and more dull, Anna texted telling Keira to meet her in the late evening at stairs heading into the basement below one of the central Decatur bars.

The place looked like a dive from the outside, but Keira was impressed when she followed Anna into the basement. It was a moderate sized arena, high ceilings, crowd of about a hundred, both women and men, the classic wrestling ring in the middle, complete with referee - this one a female, wearing tight black and white striped bra, loose black miniskirt, and black-sheer hose extending into 6-in heels. "The place I saw years ago in school was simpler than this," she yelled into Anna's ear.

"Yeah, there are all sorts of places they do this stuff." Anna had reserved them a couple select seats right at ringside. "Keira, let me introduce my friend Maura," she indicated a short young woman sitting next to them. Beautiful, pale white skin, the cutest dimples, bright open eyes, long black hair, a full, hourglass figure nestled perfectly within tight sweater and tight black jeans, big black boots. Maura had a high, sweet voice, the hint of some accent Keira couldn't place in the loud room.

The first girl came in, the challenger, Anna explained - Karen, by name. A pretty, full-bodied brunette with curly hair, wearing dark blue bikini and knee-high black leather boots. The champion coming in from the other side was named Cynthia, a pretty, short-haired blond in lace white lingerie with similar black boots. The crowd cheered loudly for both and each did the same sort of silly flaunting dance for the crowd typical of the televised wrestling shows. The two greeted each other in mid-ring with a long, deep French kiss.

With the ring of the bell, the two locked up in mid-ring with powerful impact, struggling until Cynthia pulled Karen into a tight headlock, pounding hard at her face with closed fists.

Anna laughed as Keira buried her head in Anna's breasts when after a relentless onslaught of kicks and punches Cynthia twisted Karen's left arm, screaming threats to break it as Karen's eyes were filled with tears. "It's ok, sweetie, this is the way it goes, these girls both know what to expect, they're both great wrestlers." With a wide smile, Maura firmly pulled Keira's head out from Anna's copious breasts, forcing her to continue watching. Chocking over the ropes, powerful kicks to the face, the belly, the crotch, leg twists, leg bars, all sorts of heinous stretches, the two fought back and forth, Karen finally stripping Cynthia naked, continuing to bash her until the nude Cynthia found an opening with a hard knee to Karen's crotch, finally after 20 minutes or so, forcing Karen to beg for mercy on her knees and then submit.

After raising her arms in victory for a couple moments, Cynthia returned to her beaten opponent, helping Karen to her feet with a friendly hug and kiss, holding the ropes apart to help Karen down from the ring and joking casually with her as they walked out toward the dressing rooms.

After another quicker match between two girls dressed as cheerleaders, one of whom had sneaked a chain into the ring to choke her opponent, they left out onto Decatur with Maura following them. "Wow, that's something," Keira took a deep breath of the cool night air. "Those girls are rough, but they do seem really into it, don't they?"

"Yeah, it's in one way a whole new set of motivations and behaviors to learn. But when they do, you can feel the sex appeal, right?" Keira slowly nodded. "These girls love it."

Maura now joined in, "First time I saw this, which was way back in high school, believe it or not, I was amazed that they were so into this stuff. But the more I got into it, I learned to get it, to love the fight too."

"So you do this too?" Keira asked.

Anna laughed loudly. "Maura is one of the greats, Keira, she really is. Inside those huge breasts and marvelously contoured ass, this is one of the most vicious fighters you'll ever meet, Keira."

Maura smiled, "Anna is too kind. Keira, I know Anna for a long time, I know how she feels about you. I've agreed to train you two. Show you the moves, give you motivation to be the best wrestlers you can be. But-"

"Keira, listen to this."

"To train you for this kind of wrestling, these brutal fights, I need to be brutal with you myself. I'll happily teach you and support you, but I'll be a tough bitch of a teacher. If you mess up, don't do exactly what I tell you to do, you'll hear about it and you'll feel it. I'll train you to give out the pain and withstand the pain."

Keira didn't go home with Anna that night, insisting that she had to think about it. Anna didn't call. Three weeks went by.

"Anna, how are you?"

"Hey Keira, what's up, kid?"

"I miss you."

"Miss you too, babe, let's grab some food tonight, eh?"

"Call Maura."

They did indeed catch a bite together that night, and Anna called Maura while they were together, setting up a meeting later that week at the same underground arena on Decatur, now quiet and empty.

Keira quietly listened as the now-even-more-beautiful young lady, still in her tight all-black costume gave them a long rundown of the history of real ladies wrestling and the basics to keep in mind regarding decorum - and how to savagely break with it. She showed diagrams of the major wrestling moves and then called them both up into the ring to demonstrate. Keira and Anna wore leotards and sneakers, exercise wear - for now.

"Now, Keira, if I'm going to take Anna, against her will, from this side of the ring to that side, what do I do?"

For a moment, Keira looked a bit uneasily at Anna, who nodded for her to answer. "One or two hands, by the hair," she said and then slightly gasped as the much shorter Maura used two hands to grab a large clump of Anna's flowing hair and forcefully yank her head to the right, then the left, and then across the ring, not letting go."

"Now, it's toward the beginning of the match, so what do I want to do? - two things!"

"Head ... cut off air supply, but-"

"No buts!!" Maura screamed, still holding Anna's head still with one hand by the hair, delivering a full close fisted punch to the face, grabbing her again with two hands, slamming her poor head into the turnbuckle as Keira raised her hands to her mouth in fear, and then spun her around to arm-choke her from behind. She let Anna out of her grasp. "Okay, Keira, you're a newbie so we're starting slowly with you. Now you do the same moves - to me." Maura patiently waited as Keira mechanistically went through the steps, repeating the words out loud as she went, walking it through weakly as a pantomime of what she had watched Maura do before so quickly and brusquely.

Anna chimed in, "Keira, the way you did that - we know you're smart enough to play act the moves, but Maura would have decimated you before you got your first weak punch in there, you basically lightly slapped her."

"Well, I-"

"Keira," Maura tapped her foot, "the only way you'll do the real forceful moves in a real match is if you do them right here. To me. To Anna. Real holds, punches, and chokes. Now, do the same exact moves to Anna." Keira just stared back at her."And give more than just playtime (which I know you two will enjoy later, of course)" she smiled at Anna with a wink, then approached Keira close, face to face with a serious look, "make her scream in pain, got it? Or I do what you're supposed to do to her, to you." She folded her arms and waited.

Anna nodded at Keira. "Please, Keira, I don't want her to hurt you. So you hurt me, now."

Keira walked up to her lover, took her firmly by the hair, tugged although did not frankly pull her hair to walk her across the ring, held her head steady and delivered a loosely clenched fist to the face, grabbed her hair again to mildly thrust her head into the turnbuckle, and then finished with a tight enough choke that Anna waved her arm to ask her to release. "Good. Now do it again harder." This time Keira gritted her teeth, succumbing to the moment, and managed to produce a faint squeal from Anna as she yanked her hair back and forth and delivered a punch that left Anna shaking out some cobwebs.

Maura walked up to Keira, who just stood there. "Spread your legs, Keira. Spread 'em wide." Keira slowly spread her legs apart and howled in pain as Maura delivered a strong knee to her crotch, Keira falling to her knees until Maura picked her up off the floor by the hair and delivered a full-bodied punch to the face, kicking her in the face again after she hit the mat. Now writhing on the mat, Keira raised her arms to Anna for help, and the lover who would pleasure her tonight stood and watched with folded arms as Maura got down on her knees to yank Keira's arm behind her into a hammer lock that left the poor girl sobbing.

The training session proceeded from there. Flinging a girl off the ropes. Clotheslines. Face kicks. Arm bars and tight arm twists. Ways to work the leg, work the back. Smash the crotch. Finger work to the face, the nose, the eyes. Finger work that would give exquisite pain to a naked pussy.

By the end of a few hours, the anger at being repeatedly hit and hurt for her mistakes built up inside Keira to the point that she several times angrily told Anna to shut up when she spoke and delivered an arm bar to Maura that had the buxom girl begging for mercy. "Now, Keira!" Maura yelled, foot-choke Anna against the turnbuckle! NOW!" Keira looked back at her inquisitively, not remembering what that meant, she'd only seen it on some stick-figure diagram hours ago. Maura pointed at Anna who attacked her from behind, throwing her hard against the turnbuckle and raising her long leg to plant her sneaker firmly into Keira's neck, choking her in agonizing fashion.

"Now show her what it feels like to have your naked pussy smashed!!" Now Maura joined in, helping Anna to aggressively and angrily and painfully strip Keira naked. After Maura knocked her to the ground with a savage punch to the belly, Keira screamed for mercy as Maura held her legs wide open and Anna pounded her sneaker into her lover's crotch repeatedly. "Enough." Maura gently lowered Keira's legs to the ground as she and Anna both stripped naked themselves, laying down next to Keira, Anna passionately kissing her lips and Maura passionately licking her pussy. It went on and on as Keira orgasmed over and over. Training session over.

Beignets. Anna admitted she owed Keira a sweet treat. They drank chickory coffee and ate two platefuls of beignets each, sitting out in the cool air until well after 3am. Anna wrapped her arm delicately around Keira's waist and kissed her on the cheek over and over on their way back to her apartment - Keira seldom showed up in her own apartment these days.

"I need a massage!" Keira collapsed, exhausted face- down on Anna's bed.

Anna giggled cheerfully, "And now the mighty wrestler Keira learns about the coveted post-wrestle massage!!" Anna jumped down straddling over her back, first gently, and then more forcefully kneading Keira's back muscles with her palms and fingers, reaching up to pinch and pulsate her fists against the base of her neck, massaging downward under Keira's belt to rub along her bubble butt, digging further and further toward her belly. Amid her gyrating palms and fists, she began pulling upward on Keira's t-shirt. Braless, Keira turned over and pulled Anna down on top of her, her tongue penetrating to stroke her hard palate. She soon yanked Anna's crew neck sweater up over her head and thrust upward to fondle and then suck her nipples, one then the other, then the first again as Anna fiddled and played with Keira's belt buckle and pants zipper, pulling her pants fully off and throwing them against the wall as Keira in her thong panties clapped her hands for more, with Anna waving her own pants gloriously overhead. This time Keira got the first hold on Anna's double dildo, sucking deeply at the rubber erect cock before teasing Anna's pussy with its tip before fully penetrating, climbing up to stick the contrary dildo into her own soaking vagina, the two girls lying on top of each other, thrusting and thrusting their pelvis into each other while kissing on the lips, neck, breasts.

Finishing, tired, naked, they held each other tight and Keira licked Anna's ear, making her smile happily as she whispered breathlessly, "Anna, my friend, my love, I want to be with you inside," heavily panting, "set up a match for us, you versus me, no ref, no holds barred, lingerie and boots, plus a mud pit to top it off. I'll lick your pussy so hard, and then smash it!!"

"You're my favorite girl, love you, babe" Anna whispered back as they held each other tight falling asleep. Anna told her boss to screw off and Keira told her band to improvise without her the next day. The two relaxed and played in bed all the next day.

Maura met with them twice again for further training, overall very impressed with Keira's progress and also seeing significant improvements in Anna's game as well. She agreed after another week, with progressive weight training, that they were both ready to really wrestle.

The same Decatur arena. Maura had recruited an even larger crowd for this match, boasting Anna's ring experience and talking up Keira as a wrestling prodigy of sorts. She was the manager for both wrestlers and the match, and would be at ringside. A small pit containing heated mud had been constructed on the far end of the arena.

Tonight, Anna and Keira both came into the arena together on the champion side, smiling, waving, holding hands as they made their way together into the ring, slapping hands with the crowd on their way. Keira in a sheer black chemise, naked legs, and knee-high black leather boots. Anna in strapless red lace bra and panties, naked legs, black leather boots. Anna allowed Keira to enter the ring first, both of them smiling and waving at the crowd, Anna climbing up on the turnbuckle to urge on the crowd to cheer harder, clapping and shouting her praise as Keira removed her chemise overhead to uncover her skimpy lace black panties. The two finally came together at center ring to give each other a long, deep kiss before separating to opposite corners of the ring.

The bell rang. Anna and Keira collided in the middle of the ring in a tight lock, pushing back and forth, twisting up and down to find an angle. Keira's left wrist was on Anna's shoulder, and Anna managed to get a good grasp on it and spinning it over her head, twist Keira's arm tightly, then spinning herself around to crack Keira's tortured arm over her shoulder. Keira grabbed at her shoulder with pained, gritted teeth. Anna wrung her arm violently up and down to send biting pain up into her shoulder and neck "Ahh!! Please Anna, no!! Let go of me!!"