Girls Just Wanna Have Fun Ch. 02

Story Info
Young, hot and keen for stiff cock
1.7k words
4.26
32k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After only a few weeks in my new job at the real estate agents', Rebecca was getting pretty pissed off that Mike was paying so much attention to me. Whereas previously Mike had been hitting on Rebecca, without any success, now I was around he no longer "harassed" Rebecca.

Mike no longer needed to harass Becs, since I was so easy to get into.... I just loved his fat cock sliding into my forever hot and juicy pussy....

I found this quite funny as Becs had often complained of Mike's lewd behaviour towards her, now that it had ceased she was pissed about that! Or maybe it was that I'd come out of Mike's office several times with his cum running down the inside of my thighs, the scent of a hot fuck emanating from my juicy fanny??

This must have led Becs to put some curdled milk in a condom, tie a knot in it and place it in Mike's briefcase....which he discovered in front of his wife at home...ooppss! His wifey then became a more frequent visitor at the office...time for me to find another playmate!

Janine and I had been living in my house for a year or so now, often fucking the same guys, or in between guys we'd get all hot and heavy ourselves. Janine was a great pussy licker, diving between my thighs at the slightest provocation.

We often preened ourselves together before a big night on the town, being about the same size we often wore each other's clothes. Janine was a girl after my own heart, loving heels, short and tight skirts and tops that either clung to our beautiful breasts or allowed them to be seen when we bent over. Basically, we loved teasing guys, then at times we'd follow thru from teasing to pleasing.

Coming home from work one Friday night, Janine and I had both changed into our playtime outfits at the office, Janine catching the same train as me. Being the middle of summer it was the perfect excuse to wear our favourites'...loose fitting halter tops without a bra, tiny skirts sans knicks and heels. I don't know about Janine, but I was looking forward to some hard cock stuffed into my mouth!!

As the train made it's way thru the inner city stops it was soon crowded to the point where people in the aisles were standing almost between the seats. The middle aged fella standing in front of Janine and me had already glanced down at our impressive chests several times, his dick now bulging in his pants...

When Janine innocently scratched her shoulder she made sure to drop the strap of her top, now resting on her arm, exposing a hard nipple... This brought an audible gasp from the man in front of us and I quickly caught on to what Janine was up to.

With Janine sitting at the edge of the aisle, horny man had his crotch maybe a foot away from Janine's mouth. As Janine licked her lips the twitch from his cock was unmistakeable, the look in his eyes one of uncertainty. This disappeared quickly though once Janine grasped his hard prong thru his pants, squeezing him a few times before unzipping him.

Fishing his rigid member out from his pants, Janine wasted no time in getting him into her mouth, thus causing horny man to close his eyes and tilt his head upward. If any other passengers could see what Janine was doing, nobody said anything...

For a minute or so Janine slowly and tenderly sucked on horny man's cock, then as he was looking down at us she put one hand between my legs, hiking my skirt up and started fingering my pussy. This brought a look of amazement across horny man's face!!

As Janine sucked his cock and fingered my now moist fanny, the train slowed for the next station. Janine didn't make any attempts to stop or change her mode of attack, merely continuing her sucking and fingering. Horny man was looking a little flustered though, as the people standing on the platform were now watching him getting his knob sucked.

The train only stopped for maybe 30 seconds, and people only watched in wonder at the spectacle in front of them, a middle aged guy getting his knob sucked by a gorgeous brunette with one tit hanging out of her top!! It took another minute or so of sucking before Janine got his load of spunk in her mouth, greedily sucking on his softening prick to get the last few drops.

With that done, she turned towards me, kissed me square on the mouth and shared his tasty load of hot spunk with me. This brought another look of disbelief across horny man's face, who was now urgently putting his cock back into his pants.... Janine still having one of her tits hanging out, now started fingering her own fanny and pinching her exposed nipple. The sheer thrill of what had just happened was no doubt the reason she came just before the train slowed for the next stop... where horny man got off.

Janine calmly hooked her shoulder strap back into place and sat quietly in her seat, as though nothing untoward had happened. I couldn't believe we'd just done what we'd often talked about.... I mean the thing we did with Mike in the bar was a lot more lowkey, being in a dark corner and all, sucking a guy off on a crowded train....hhhmmmm, yum!

This kinda set the scene for the weekend at the beach....horny as hell before we even left home.

Being the little devil she is, Janine had bought a couple of hideously tiny string bikinis for us, along with a mesh dress or more like a singlet... The bikini bottom was really just a G-string, barely covering my cuntlips when I was in neutral, as I would warm up the thin strip of fabric would have no chance of holding in my pussylips. The top was similarly amusing, basically just 2 tiny triangles that covered the nipples and gave a little support to the base of our tits.

I have to admit, covered with the mesh singlet, we almost looked decent. But then Janine came out with matching high heels, talk about beach sluts! My pussy was tingling at the prospect of being out in public in this outfit.

The next morning we left home and headed for the supermarket in Kohi, walking in wearing our beach outfits, click clacking along in our high heels....several pairs of eyes following us around. Janine was even more into this than me, putting an extra wiggle into her hips, making sure her heavy boobs got a nice sway going.

Funny how women react when their men ogle a pretty girl, they glare at the girl, then pinch the man to make sure he snaps out of his daydream... Only to have his tongue fall out of his mouth when Janine bent at the hips to pick something from a lower shelf, showing her tight arse and having the bikini bottom slip between her cuntlips, oohh, I could have just about licked her myself, there and then.

Both of us now walking around with hard nipples, clearly visible thru the thin fabric, pussies moistening nicely and lots of guys ogling us unashamedly....how will we get out of this supermarket?

Janine stayed cool as a cucumber though, we got our supplies and made our way to the car. Once in the car, Janine made a phone call to one of our regular fuck buddies, Nick. She had a brief chat with Nick and she let him know the spot to come to was Ladies Mile, a popular nude beach around the Auckland waterfront.

Parking up, we changed to sand shoes and made our way down the stairs to the beach. We got plenty of wolf whistles as we made our way, Janine and I taking off the mesh singlet as we got about halfway down the steps. I followed Janine as we walked for twenty minutes or so, carefully making our way across rocks and dodging the rushing tide.

We got to a small sandy beach hidden from view from the numerous people on the clifftop, only boaties now able to see us. Spreading out our towels, we soon got naked and covered each other in oil, taking care not to spend too much time rubbing our pussies. Janine had different ideas though, giving my juicy cunt a good stab with her tongue...then sucking my clit into her mouth several times.

Needless to say, by the time the guys arrived we'd both had an hour or so of sun, oil and sucking... To my surprise, Nick had brought along 3 other guys, all of them nicely trim and tanned. Janine being the bossy little bitch that she is she ordered all of them to get naked, get on a towel around us two and to worship us!!

The guys were eager to get naked, and in seconds they were on the towels around us, kissing and sucking every square centimetre of our sweaty bodies... Oh, and their cocks....hhhmmmm, nice and heavy, with Nick being the biggest at about 9 inches.

Over the next twenty minutes or so, they took turns in our pussies, our mouths and finally up our arses. The thrill of seeing Janine getting double dicked while my own cunt and arse were full of stiff manmeat....oohh, I get wet just thinking back to it!

The day at Ladies Mile was a turning point for me, going from wishing I had lots of cocks to play with, to making it happen. OK, Janine made this first session happen... The way the guys would just keep pumping away at my juicy fuckhole, taking turns blowing their wad in me, have a short rest then do it all over...Oh, how sexy it is for a girl to be used and abused like that....

Seeing them standing around Janine and me, holding their fat pricks and fondling themselves to orgam, pumping their seed onto our skin...yum! OK, call me a slut, but I have a simple outlook on life, girls just wanna have fun! And anyway, it's so easy to get a guy to the point where he'll stick his bone into you...especially if you look hot like I do.....