Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weather permitting, this was a beach match, the ring turnbuckles rising out of the sand and the ropes enclosing a larger sandy ring. The girls would wear the skimpiest bikini's they could find, barefoot. Many younger or less experienced girls treated these matches as a fun, light day at the beach, expecting a dance around the ring under the sun. More seasoned wresters knew these were often the most brutal matches there were, complete with sand thrown in the eyes, knee smashes, jumps off the turnbuckles, and matches sometimes dragging out of the ring confines into the water.

This was a sunny day and after the four scantily-clad contestants had a friendly meeting in the sandy ring, a fighting frenzy erupted as could only be expected from these four experienced girl wrestlers. Jasmine managed to quickly tackle Becky and pin her tightly down on the sand with her head trapped between the vice-grip of Jasmine's leg scissors. Straining her back to impose the strongest pressure on her victim's head, she was surprised that Becky managed to slip free, temporarily paralyze her silky mulatto attacker with pounding fists to her belly and crotch, and tag Grace in, who went straight to work on Jasmine's arm, nearly breaking it before the bigger girl escaped with a nasty finger-jab into Grace's eye.

The kicks Meredith delivered to the poor Asian girl's back and head seemed as painful as any she'd received from boots before - Meredith was an artist at tactically placing kicks and punches for the maximum pain. "It'll all be over soon, Grace, you just submit soon," she whispered into Grace's ear as she pulled her arm violently back into a hammer-lock, "before I break your arm," she yanked up repeatedly on the poor girl's wrist as Grace let out a shrill scream, but didn't submit. Grace painfully managed to twist out of the lock by yanking her own arm even tighter, and with tears streaming down shoved her other hand down the front of Meredith's panties to shove her fingers tightly into her pussy.

Meredith could take a lot, but at this she just cried out in pain and collapsed backward, lying flat on the sand as Grace tore her panties away to go fully to work at her snatch. "Please! Please! Please! No!! I'll give you- ahh! please!!" blood-curdling screams from Meredith as Jasmine yelled encouragement and Becky yelled for Grace to pour it on more.

"Rip her pussy! Rip it, that's right Grace, make that bitch scream!!" Meredith gasped in agony as Grace stood up to drop her knee into the expert wrestler's crotch. But as she stood again, Meredith tripped her over backward with a yank at her ankles, standing to drive a knee right into Grace's crotch. Twisting the leg inward in an unnatural way, she now had Grace begging for mercy. "I'll do anything!! Stop!! I'll do anything, I'll lick you out! I'll lick both of you!!"

"Deal?" Meredith growled.

"Deal."

Meredith let her out of the hold and stood up, removing her bra. By rule, a sexual act offered during a fight meant huge lost points for the licker and huge positive points for the lickee. A bargaining chip, Grace really must have been sure Meredith would break her leg - convincing your opponent of how dire their situation was was key to the game. Jasmine came into the ring, stripped naked, and the two stood together with legs apart while on her knees Grace licked each of their pussies. After the lick-fest, they allowed Becky to tag in, but in only seconds of stretching her back out, Jasmine won the submission.

Although tearful, the two losers gave the victors a hug and kiss before stumbling away to their trailer on the beach.

This match would take a few days to recover from, and Grace and Becky spent several days after work relaxing together in a jacuzzi, had a night out with their husbands doing a long double-date at a local dive bar while grandparents watched the kids, had good days at work, and were happy to postpone their own match against each other for about a week.

Becky relaxed on the edge of the bed, naked, waiting. She stood with a smile as Grace's naked form, recently pampered by a spa afternoon, walked through the door. Grace slipped one hand up to cup Becky's breast and one down to nestle her fingers into Becky's bush, fondling her labia as they kissed deeply for what seemed like an hour, rubbing each other up and down Becky fondled Grace's breasts, reaching up into her armpit,

"So soft, Grace, hard to imagine I'll kiss and tenderly fondle this breast now and then come back and pound it so hard and pull this arm and twist this arm so-" Becky finally collapsed back onto the bed with legs wide open in an invitation pose, her pussy welcoming Grace's lips with a wet embrace. Becky leaned her head back and softly moaned as Grace's tongue sifted and swirled along her labial folds, drawing gasps from Becky every time she brushed her tongue or finger along her clit.

Between licks Grace leaned back to breathe and murmur, "I lick it, you feel it, you love me down here you love-" she slipped her fingers into Becky's vagina, "my fingers softly entering you, you just wait-"

"No! No! I wait!"

"You wait and tomorrow, I'll grab this pussy and pull these pubes and scratch this pussy and pound and stomp and kick and my fingers will penetrate and torture this-"

"No! Please! No! Don't-!"

"torture this pussy!! And I'll lick it and-"

"I'll lick you back-!"

"Lick it and pound it and make you scream!"

"Your arm! Your leg! Your neck!"

"Make you beg and scream!!"

They awoke when Grace's cell phone rang, two hours later. They both had to shower and rush home without too much of a goodbye. They knew they'd see a lot of each other the next day.

Grace smiled and waved as she walked with purpose toward the ring, in a blue/red floral bikini and knee-high black boots. Becky waved happily at Grace as she made her way quickly toward the ring, in red bikini and black boots. Nearby, a mud pit had been prepared, warm and toasty, for the post-match encore. No ref, there was a reason this rivalry was legendary.

They kissed deeply for a moment in the middle of the ring and headed to their corners.

The bell. Becky and Grace slammed into an arm lock in the mid-ring, pulling back from each other an instant later. Grace pointed angrily at her lover then at the back of her head. "Hair-pull! You pulled my hair in the lock!"

"Eh, bullshit, you're better than that, Grace, pointing fingers at nothing."

"What?! Fuck you! That was total hair pull!!" she screamed toward the crowd, "you saw it! Yellow card!" she pointed back at her hair and now made a determined thrust toward an second arm lock and Becky swiftly interrupted her with a strong boot to the midsection.

"There you go, kiddo," Becky growled as she lifted Grace back up by the hair and pounded her knee into the forehead. Grace was on her knees and lifted back up without pause, Becky dragging her by the hair across the ring to pound her poor head twice into the turnbuckle. Grace's screams of shock and pain led right into a nasty elbow into Becky's chin. The bigger blond staggered back, grasping at her jaw "aw fuck!" she sputtered, "fuck! I'll-" kick, boot to Grace's crotch and a rapid twist of the Asian beauty's arm almost before she even realized what was happening. Grace rubbed her sore snatch and looked over to pat her twisted upper arm, not sure which hurt more for a second. Without pause, Becky started into a second twist, but had a tough time as the first was so tight already.

"No! No Becky! No! It won't go!!"

"Yeah, sure it will," Becky muttered back with a smile.

"No! Please!! Hurts so much! It won't-" Grace fell to one knee and Becky slammed her boot to the top of Grace's tortured shoulder.

"Up! UP ON YOUR FEET! Up now, you fuckin' cunt. or I-" Grace slowly stood, covering her eyes as tears came down. Becky wrung the arm up and down to loosen it, and pulled it all the way around over her head into a second twist. "You submit now, you wretched cunt," she held her elbow up, threatening, over Grace's twisted arm, "or I break it right now!"

"Please! Please, Becky, Please!" Grace spun inward, momentarily increasing the twist to send further pangs of pain along her arm - and delivered a tight fist hard into Becky's crotch. As Becky staggered under the blow, Grace swiftly pulled one of her feet out from under her and Becky fell hard backwards onto her back. Both hands and arms free, Grace spun over to pull Becky's leg into an unnatural inward twist, bearing her other hand down firmly on the knee. Now it was Becky's turn to scream, waving Grace away as the smaller Asian girl put her full weight into the twist, finally standing to smash her boot down onto the tortured leg.

"No!! Fuck! No!! No!!" Becky swung her other leg around, boot to the side of Grace's head. As Grace collapsed to the side, Becky rolled her pretty frame out of the ring, under the lowest rope, falling freely off the ring apron onto the hard ringside floor. She grabbed her back in pain as Grace followed her outside the ring, slamming her boot into Becky's head and lifting her up to body slam her into the iron bars surrounding the ring. Grace stood back, staring at Becky writhing on the floor in pain, stopping to rest, give Becky a rest, and take a few drags on a lit cigarette one of the ring assistants gave her. She looked at the young girl who served to bring them towels and cigarettes and who yearned to join the wrestling scene herself one day.

"She's strong," Grace pointed at Becky, "but she's hurt. Won't take much more now to get a submission, you'll see. Becky!" she yelled at her victim, "moment of peace? Kiss make you feel better before we go on?!" Becky was on her knees, tears streaming down, weakly smiling and nodding her head, saying nothing. Grace slowly and carefully stepped forward, bending down to pat Becky on the head and give her a long, deep, soft kiss. Followed by two more, with a half-hug.

"Ready to continue?" Becky shook her head, waving Grace away. Grace waited a minute, sat down on a metal chair for a rest, and took a few more drags on the cigarette. "You ready? We ain't over yet, Becky," Grace smiled at her and waved to the crowd. "What you want next? Eh?" Becky cried and shook her head again, just kneeling there. "I know you can take more, you're always wracking up points on me, don't quit. But you pick. What do I do to you now? Arm? Both arms? Leg? You want me to wreck your back some more, always have a fun time stretching you out, babe!" she smiled at the crowd and laughed as Becky started crawling away. "No, no, no, babe," Grace got up and blocked her, taking a light grasp of her hair, "no need to go anywhere. You want me to punish your crotch some more? I know you don't like face-work, do you?" Becky sat back on her bum, the tears slowing down.

"Please, no arm, no crotch ... face? Ok, I think I can take that, work my face, but please don't-" Grace swiftly grasped strong fingers onto Becky's nose and eyes, bending over to put as much force down as she ripped away, smashing Becky's nose while poking her eyes. Becky screamed and grabbed her face, lying face down, kicking frantically. Grace took her up by the hair, stood her up to slam her head down onto a plastic table, laughing as Becky started crawling back toward the ring, Grace kicking her flanks as she crawled slowly toward the ring apron.

"Up!! Up now! Get back in the ring! Back in the fucking ring, whore!! Now!" Becky slowly reached up toward the ring apron and Grace helped her back under the lowest rope by the hair, jumping up and in herself - just in time for Becky to kick upward, slamming Grace in the face with her boot. Becky, reinvigorated, jumped up to claw Grace's face, and swing behind her to pull her arm into a tight hammerlock.

Grace howled wildly in pain and Becky reached down to unclasp Grace's bra, pulling the strap up to choke Grace with it. Grace, weakened by the loss of air, let Becky pull her up to her feet by a sharp wedgie of her panties, dancing, kicking, and screaming as Becky finally wedgied her so hard she ripped her panties away. The two had recently agreed to leave each other booted no matter what happened, so the points-winning stripping of Grace's curvaceous thin frame ended here. Becky lifted her naked friend up and body slammed her, dropping an elbow to her neck, dragging her up to smash her head into the turnbuckle, slam her boot down on her naked snatch, and give her a savage pube-pull. "Time to work your crotch, Grace, you love this!!" Grace screamed hysterically as Becky pounded four of her fingers up into her vagina.

Pube-pull. Boot slams to the naked crotch. Vag work. Grace submitted.

Becky stood to raise her arms in victory, cheer on the crowd, and reached down to throw Grace back by the hair in a hard way and a painful way out of the ring over the top rope. A desperately weeping Grace allowed her lover to remove her boots, strip herself completely naked at ringside, and pull her, naked by the hair, throwing her by the hair into the warm mud pit, jumping in herself for a messy naked fight - which Grace eventually won, getting a tiny bit of revenge by pinning Becky.

The two walked, soaked in mud, up toward the locker room, smiling weakly, hand-in-hand.

12