Girl's Night

Story Info
Couple has fun at home with friends.
820 words
3.82
88.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife invited Judy over last Saturday evening to paint finger and toenails. About 7 O'clock Judy came over and we sat and drank a few margaritas.

When it was time to start painting toes, the girls thought it would be cute if I would paint their toes. So my wife and Judy sat on the couch next to each other and I sat on the floor in front of them.

Who knew there was so many steps to painting toenails? First there is a base coat, then two coats of paint, and then a clear sealer. I started with my wife painting the base coat. When I was done with my wife's toes she went out on the porch to have a cigarette leaving Judy and I with 10 naked toes.

Judy was wearing a skirt. As I was painting her toes I could hardly keep myself from staring at her thighs. When I was just about done with the second foot she caught me. I was so flustered that I finish the last two toes really quickly.

Judy went out to the porch with my wife and I got back on the couch to watch TV until it was time for the next coat. The girls came back in, made more drinks and I was back on the floor. Again I started with my wife and painted the first color coat. When I slid over to do Judy's her skirt was a lot higher than it was before. It took every ounce of strength not to stare are those beautiful thighs. When she had her head turned I got the peek that I wanted. I could see her panties now.

I felt like in any second I would be rock hard and that would be hard to explain. As I was finishing up the last toes I could feel the cool wetness that I was getting in my pants. I quickly excused myself when I was done and went to the master bathroom for more privacy and relieved the pressure that was building up. I was thinking about what was between Judy's thighs the whole time. I quickly cleaned up and returned to the family room.

When I came out of the bedroom, Judy was just exiting the bathroom. It was time for the second coat of paint, so as before I started with my wife's toes. Again when I got to Judy's toes I could hardly keep my eyes off of her thighs. However this time when I got a peek she was not wearing panties.

If she didn't have my attention then she did now. When I was done with their toes, we went back to the margaritas. After two more pitchers it was getting late, Judy was getting ready to leave and she asked it I would help carry a box of books that my wife had given her back to her house. The whole time walking to her house all I could think of was her panties.

Almost as soon as I got the box sat down on her living room floor she turned me around and started kissing me and caressing my body. She pulled off my t-shirt and I quickly returned the favor. I started unbuttoning her shirt and it before it made it to the floor I was unhooking her bra. While kissing we made it over to the couch. Judy sat down and left me standing in front of her. Judy started unzipping my jeans and pulled out my rock hard penis. She was licking the shaft and sucking the tip of it when I backed up and knelt down in front of her. I slid her ass to the edge of the couch, spread her legs and tasted what I had thinking about all night. She was really wet, her juices were almost dripping of my chin. I was licking her clit while finger fucking her with two fingers. Faster and faster my tongue and fingers went. I could feel her muscles tightening around my fingers so I scooted up and slid my rock hard cock inside of her. She quickly wrapped her legs around me. She was really moaning now and that was almost enough to make me explode. She reached down and started rubbing her clit while I was pumping inside of her. Louder and faster she moaned until she tightened up her legs so I couldn't pull out of her as she orgasmed.

I could feel her body shaking with her legs around me. When she let go of the grip of me with her legs, I pulled out of her finished myself on her belly. I sat down next to her on the couch and it was time for a cigarette. After the smoke, I grabbed her a towel it was time to get dressed again. I can hardly wait until it's girls night again.