Girls' Night

Story Info
Wife & friends play an erotic game.
6.7k words
4.42
205.9k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wdelander
wdelander
140 Followers

I am lying naked on my bed. My head is spinning from too much alcohol, and my penis aches from too much sex. I feel my wife's sultry body snuggled against my right side. Her head is resting on my shoulder, and her breathing stirs the hairs on my chest as she sleeps. I'm aware of her soft breasts pressed against my side, and her hand resting on my thigh.

Her best friend, Anne, is curled against my left side. She has one leg thrown over me. I feel her pubic hair, sticky and matted, against my thigh, and our mingled juices drain slowly from her pussy onto my leg. She coughs lightly in her sleep, and I catch a faint whiff of marijuana.

I'm unable to sleep, and instead review the night's events, over and over again.

* * * * *

For as long as I've known her, my wife Linda has gotten together with her friends from work every couple of months for a "girls night." Over the years most of the women have changed jobs, so this is really the only time they all get together.

Because we have a big house, the party is often here. I usually find an excuse to work late or get together with a friend, though on occasion Linda drafts me to help out in the kitchen. (The women all bring food, but it often needs organizing, heating, and so on.) I'm actually happy that we end up playing host. My wife was pretty wild before we were married, and some of her friends still have a tendency to push the limits. At least at our house I know where my wife is.

With summer drawing to a close, the girls decided they would have one final outdoor party (on our patio, of course), with a "luau" theme. Linda volunteered me as bartender, so I made sure we had all the ingredients for mai tais, daiquiris, and other "tropical" drinks. Linda laughed hysterically when I came home from the store with a package of those little paper drink umbrellas, but they turned out to be a hit with the girls.

Tonight, the night of the party, we arranged torches and candles around the yard. I dressed in a Hawaiian shirt and a pair of surf shorts and set up the bar on the patio. Linda came downstairs wearing a bikini top that showed off her medium-size breasts, and a silk wrap-around skirt. With her long dark hair and deep tan, she carried off the Polynesian look really well. I loaded the CD tray with a mix of Hawaiian music we'd picked up as souvenirs on our last vacation, as well as some pretty good slack-string guitar CDs. I started the music and turned on the outdoor speakers just as the girls started to arrive.

As I said, some of Linda's friends are on the wild side, and the outfits they wore were pretty revealing. Anne, probably Linda's best friend, was wearing a tiny string bikini that barely covered her small tits, and a fake "grass skirt." I saw flashes of skin every time she moved her legs, and at first I was sure she wasn't wearing anything underneath. Eventually I concluded that she was wearing a thong. And yes, I did spend a lot of time "studying" her. Anne and I don't get along well; she's pretty irresponsible, and I worry about the things she talks Linda into doing. But I've always been fascinated by her body... much thinner than I usually like, and very little in the chest department, but somehow very erotic, and graceful in a cat-like way.

I was kept busy for the first couple of hours, mixing drinks and carrying around plates of finger food. I don't know where guys get the idea that women can't drink... I could hardly keep pace, mixing drinks for Linda and the eight other women. I drank very little myself. I try to keep track of how much everyone is having, and make sure they can drive safely before I let them leave. But after a while I noticed a couple of joints being passed around, and more or less gave up on keeping anyone sober.

The party got pretty wild for a while. Linda had cranked up the stereo, and most of the girls were dancing. A couple had taken off their tops, claiming they wanted to dance "island style."

Anne came by the bar, a joint in her hand. "So is mister In-Control ready to lighten up a little? I scored some Maui and thought it would be appropriate," she said.

I think she just wanted be make sure I knew that she had brought the pot.

I shrugged my shoulders and said "why not?"

Anne took a long hit from the joint, filling her lungs. She then leaned over and pressed her lips to mine, teasing my lips apart with the tip of her tongue. As my lips parted, she slowly blew a long stream of smoke deep into my lungs.

When she'd emptied her lungs into mine, she grinned at me and said, "better stay behind the bar for a while. You wouldn't want Linda to see the bulge in your shorts." I watched, red faced, as she walked away, swaying her hips, flashes of her firm little ass showing through the swishing grass skirt.

It wasn't bad advice, I decided. Fortunately there weren't too many more requests for drinks or snacks. In fact, the party started to break up pretty early, around 10:30. The alcohol and pot had taken their toll, and everyone seemed pretty wiped. Some of the girls had husbands or boyfriends waiting at home, and a couple even had kids. Frankly, I wasn't sorry to see everyone leaving. I'd been pretty turned on all night, and my cock was aching to slide into Linda's tight pussy.

Since I was still reasonably sober, I managed to pair up those who were too drunk to drive with more sober friends to get them home safely, and called a cab for one of the girls. They could sort out the car situation tomorrow!

Soon it was down to just Linda, Anne, and two others who I didn't know very well, Kelly and Jen. Unfortunately, they showed no signs of being ready to quit. When they called for another round of drinks, I decide it was time to move the party inside so the neighbors could get some sleep. I got everyone into the living room by the simple expedient of moving the food and drinks inside. I then turned off the outside speakers, switched on the inside set, and closed the windows.

Since the girls seemed to have everything they needed for the moment, I went into the kitchen to do a little cleaning up. A could hear them talking and laughing loudly in another room. After a few minutes, Linda poked her head into the kitchen and said, "Come on! We're going to play a game, and we need you." She was slurring a little and walking unsteadily, so I figured I'd better join the party in the living room to see what they were up to.

They had placed a straight-backed chair in the center of the room, and arranged the rest of the furniture around it. I had no idea what they were up to, but I knew that I was going to be the subject of their fun. My suspicions were confirmed when they told me to sit in the chair. I was a little tired, so I figured I'd sit down and go along with whatever they had in mind. Immediately the four women surrounded me. Pulling out some long scarves, they quickly tied my wrists to the chair behind my back. Linda produced a long, wide strip of flowered silk. It was supposed to be the top that went with her skirt, but she'd decided to wear the bikini top instead. She wrapped the cloth around and around my head at eye level and tied it off, effectively blindfolding me.

One of the girls, I think it was Jen, said, "wait, he needs a drink before we start!"

I felt a glass pressed to my lips and tilted; I had no choice but to swallow. It was mostly rum... I knew it wasn't one of the drinks I had mixed, so they must have retrieved the supplies from the bar while I was in the kitchen.

Jen took away the glass, and Linda announced, "We're going to play a game called guess who. Dave, you need to guess, and each time you guess wrong you have to take a drink. Now I'm going to start out, so the first guess will be free!"

I still didn't have any idea what she was talking about, but the girls laughing loudly, so I knew I was about to find out.

Suddenly I felt my wife's lips against mine. She pressed her mouth against mine and thrust her tongue between my lips. I stiffened and resisted at first, but Linda knows I love deep, passionate kissing, and soon I let myself go and enjoyed the sensations of her tongue exploring my mouth. In fact, I was uncomfortably aware that my cock was starting to get hard again. After a few minutes, she broke away and said, "guess who?"

"Uh, Linda?" I said, doing a poor job of acting unsure.

"Damn! You guessed!" she replied. "OK, quiet everyone. I'll point to the next person."

A moment later, I felt another mouth on mine. This kiss was nothing like Linda's. I felt my lips being bitten, lips sucking and pulling at mine, a tongue thrusting into my mouth and then retreating. It was almost an attack, but it felt unbelievably erotic. I felt my cock getting harder, and suddenly I knew who was kissing me. The instant she stopped, I announced, "that's got to be Anne!"

I heard her whisper in my ear, "good guess, bar boy. Now how are you going to hide that stiff cock?" I gasped as I felt her quickly run her fingernails down the length of my shaft.

I didn't get a chance to respond, because another set of lips immediately pressed against mine. Once again, the kiss was completely different. I felt large, soft tits pressed against me, and inhaled the scent of sweet, flowery perfume. The lips that met mine were soft and full, and the kiss was sweet, slow, and tender. I racked my brain trying to remember who had been wearing the flowery perfume... I knew I had smelled it earlier in the evening. But it was actually a guess when I finally said, "Jen?"

"Damn," Jen's voice exploded. "You're too good at this!"

At that point I heard the doorbell ring. I guessed that one of the other women had forgotten something and come back for it. I wondered what she'd think when she saw me tied to a chair in the living room. But there was no obvious reaction. I heard voices and what sounded like introductions, but couldn't tell who was at the door.

"OK, back to the game," announced my wife.

Another pair of lips touched mine, tentatively at first, and then a little firmer. A tongue just brushed my lips, teasingly. I felt soft breasts against me again, and the same perfume scent, but this time much stronger. I wondered it the girls were playing a trick on me. Jen and Kelly had similar builds, and the tits pressed against my chest could belong to either girl. But I decide to play it straight and not second-guess them.

"Well, this must be Kelly, since everyone else has already kissed me."

"Right," said Linda. She sounded excited, and I sensed something was up. "That's four out of four so far."

So far?

And then to my surprise, someone else was kissing me. I felt a warm body pressing against me. Smaller tits than Jen or Kelly, but definitely a nice feel. The mouth on mine was warm as well, and soon our lips were parted, our tongues twisting together. Whoever was kissing me was hot! I was pretty disappointed when our kiss ended.

"OK, guess who?" demanded Linda.

"How can I guess? I have no idea. I give up!"

"Alright!" said a strange voice, as the girls erupted into cheers. A moment later I felt a glass against my lips.

"Hey, no fair" I tried to protest, but once again I was forced to swallow a healthy dose of mostly rum.

"So, neighbor, you don't recognize my kissing?" said the new voice.

That was the clue I needed. This had to be Kim, our new neighbor. She and her husband Erik had moved in a couple of months ago. We'd met a few times, and had them over for a barbeque one night, but really didn't know each other well.

"Eric had a long day at work today and decided to go to bed. I heard the music over here and hoped you guys would still be partying!"

"Well, you're welcome to join us," I said, suddenly feeling foolish to be making polite conversation with a woman who had just kissed me as I was tied to a chair blindfolded.

It was actually Anne who rescued me from further conversation. "Kim needs a big drink to catch up, and then we can start the next round!"

With Anne taking charge, I was worried about what the "next round" might entail. But I had to admit, this whole thing was a fantastic turn-on. And if nobody else seemed to care about the throbbing erection in my shorts, I wasn't going to worry bout it either.

The girls soon got organized, and I felt them drawing close around me. I couldn't see what was happening, but they were once again laughing. I heard Jen exclaim, "Oh my god," and then suddenly something soft pressed against my face.

My mouth opened almost involuntarily, and my tongue began to explore, before I realized that I was taking a nipple into my mouth. Shocked, I tried to move my head back, but someone's hand stopped me, and the breast was pressed more firmly against my face.

Giving in, I began to explore the soft flesh being offered to me. I sucked ran my tongue around the nipple slowly, sensing the shape of the breast, which seemed to be of moderate size and firm. I flicked my tongue over the nipple a few times, and then sucked on it. Just then the nipple was pulled away; the woman in front of me shift position, and offered me her other tit. I continued to suck and lick, almost forgetting the game. When I did recall, I almost panicked. This could definitely be Linda's tit I was sucking. But our neighbor Kim had a similar build. Would Linda really let me suck another woman's nipples in front of all her friends? And what would she say if I guessed wrong? As the woman started to remove her nipple from my mouth, I quickly nipped it with my teeth.

"Ow!" she exclaimed.

"Aha," I said, "that was Kim." I must have been feeling the alcohol, because I was ridiculously pleased with myself for being so clever.

The girls weren't buying it. They began chanting "cheater!" and I soon found myself forced to take another drink.

Someone else was leaning close to me, and whispering in my ear, "you bite my nipple and I'll rip your balls off!" Anne's voice, and her attitude, were unmistakable. A moment later, I felt her nipple brushing my lips.

Now as I said, Anne is pretty flat chested. There was little curve or softness in the tit that was pressed against my face, but I was surprised at how hard her nipple was, and how far it projected. I found myself getting really aroused at the through of sucking on Anne's tits. Despite her warning, I began to suck hungrily, working my mouth over her tit, sucking, nibbling, and biting. She shifted position to give me access to her other tit, and when I had sufficiently mauled it, she once again offered me the first. She was breathing heavily when she finally pulled away and announced, "no need to guess... he knows whose tit he was sucking." Once again, her fingernails raked my hard cock, and I could feel a large wet spot spreading on my shorts.

Another woman offered herself... a large, full breast pressed softly against my face. I kissed the soft skin, exploring with my lips and tongue, before taking the nipple between my lips. I recognized the light scent of flowers, and quickly announced, "mmm... this lovely tit belongs to Jen!"

Next came Linda. I knew instantly that it was my wife, and so put on a show for the other girls, pulling her nipples with my lips and teeth, flicking my tongue over them until she was moaning and squirming against me. She was pretty drunk, and if the other girls hadn't made her stop, I think she would have gone a lot farther.

The final girl was Kelly. She gave me her nipple but didn't seem to really get into it the way the other girls had. I kissed and sucked for a few seconds before announcing her name.

The girls didn't seem sure of what to do next, since I had been pretty successful in my guesses. They disappeared into the kitchen for a while, so I couldn't hear the discussion, and I sat there trying to get my erection under control.

When they returned, Linda announced, "OK, Dave did pretty good at guessing, so he's the winner. Now we're going to have a competition among the girls. This is Kim's idea, so she will explain the rules as soon as we make some preparations."

I sensed that this was mostly for my benefit, because the girls clearly had something planned. I felt then moving close to me, and then felt hands on me. My shirt was unbuttoned and pulled open, my shorts were opened and pulled off, and finally my underwear was removed. I couldn't do much to resist, with my wrists tied to the chair, but I doubt I would have anyway. The drinks were really starting to hit me, and it was pretty hot being undressed by a bunch of half naked women. I enjoy the sensation of tits rubbing over my skin as they pulled my clothes off. In a few minutes I was sitting there completely exposed, my cock standing stiffly. I heard admiring comments as the girls leaned in close, rubbing their bodies against mine.

"Listen up girls and boy," said Kim, "here are the rules. We'll draw lots to determine the order of play. Each of us gets 90 seconds. On your turn, you can do anything you want and touch anything you want, but you cannot take off your panties.... or pull them aside! We each get one shot. If you can give Dave an orgasm, then you get to do anything you want with him! And if he gets through a whole round without having and orgasm, he gets to ask all of us to do anything he wants. Everybody got it?"

I could not believe what I was hearing. I know Linda had been wild in the past, and she could get pretty out of control when she and Anne were drinking... but this was Kim, our new neighbor! Was Linda really going to let her friends try to make me cum?

"As hostess, Linda gets to go first. Kelly, you're the official timer. Ready Linda? OK, go!"

It suddenly became clear. I still couldn't believe Linda was doing this, but by going first, I knew she would bring me to orgasm, and then have me take her to bed. As hard as my cock was, it wouldn't take much to make me explode.

I felt my wife kneel between her legs, felt her tongue licking slowly up and down my cock. Knowing that the other women were watching was turning me on more than I thought possible. I began to squirm on the chair, trying to get Linda to go faster.

She licked her way to the tip of my cock, and I felt her hot, wet mouth close around the head. She paused for a moment, sucking, and then started to bob her head slowly, her lips moving up and down the first couple of inches of my cock with wet slurping sounds. We both knew what would come next... she would take me deeper for a few strokes, and then wrap her hand around my shaft, jerking me off as she sucked me, until I shot my cum into her mouth.

But instead, Linda continued to suck just the tip, pausing occasionally to tease me with her tongue, and then once again slurping up and down a few times. I was going crazy, thrusting my hips, trying to fuck her mouth, but she continued her slow pace, pulling back if I thrust too deep.

I couldn't believe it when Kelly called, "Time!"

"Darn," said Linda. "Looks like somebody else gets a shot at my husband. Who's next?"

I still couldn't believe what I was hearing. Linda knew damn well she could have made me cum in an instant. She was intentionally letting her friends have sex with me.

"Jen, your turn," said Kim.

Once again, I inhaled Jen's sweet perfume. She kissed me softly on the lips as her tits brushed my chest. I decided I really liked her... she had a soft, tender approach that was really endearing. She kissed her way down my body, pausing to flick her tongue across my nipples. Soon she was kissing my stomach, as she squeezed her big, soft tits around my cock. My shaft was slick and wet from Linda's spit, and a steady stream of precum was oozing from the tip and running down its length. I had no trouble sliding it up and down between her soft tits. I began to move my hips, fucking her boobs with long, steady strokes. I became really turned on by the thought of shooting my cum all over her, and I decided I wouldn't mind "loosing" to this woman at all. As gave myself a mental OK to let go, and I felt the familiar tightness starting to build in my balls and the base of my cock, when Kelly called the time once again, and Jen pulled away. She gave me one more light kiss on the lips before surrendering her position.

wdelander
wdelander
140 Followers
12