Girl's Night In

Story Info
A woman gets a lot more than expected with a new friend.
3.8k words
4.39
88.3k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was drunk. That's the best explanation I have. I was at the bar, my friends were there, and I was having a good time. One by one, they left, and I struck up a conversation with a girl. We talked about makeup, about guys and dating, about all the little things. She was fun! After my friends had left and I was more than a little drunk, she asked me what I was doing.

"I guess just get an Uber and go home. Order pizza. I don't have anything at home."

"Why don't I take you? You wouldn't have to take an Uber."

"No, I couldn't ask you to do that!"

"You're not asking anything. And I have a couple bottles of wine."

"I really shouldn't."

"Come on, it'll be fun! We'll listen to music!"

"No... I couldn't ask you to do that."

"I told you, you didn't ask, and I'm not either. You're riding with me. It's settled."

"No! Really, I'll be fine."

"I told you, I'm giving you a ride."

And I guess that was that. I settled my tab as she told me to, and she dragged me out of the bar. She turned the radio up loud, we smoked cigarettes and laughed, pulled up to her house. It was nice. Small but cute, wood frame, close to the bar. When she pulled up she waited for me and grabbed my hand, laughing, and showed me her house. It was two storey, old but clean and cute.

"I'll get the wine, you do the music. Just turn on the TV, it's Spotify. Super easy," she said. And went into the kitchen.

"Ok..." I turned on the TV, and sure enough, Spotify was right there. I settled on some classics, old disco and early rock stuff. She came in juggling a couple glasses of red wine and a bottle. She shrieked in a silly, girly way, and dropped the glasses down in a rush. It was "867-5309 (Jenny)"... Jenny, do you have my number? You know it. Lol... so good.

Anyway, she grabbed my hands and pulled me off the couch, and just like that we were dancing. Pulling our hair up, shaking our heads, turning to each other and singing at the top of our lungs. It was crazy, and we found time after the second or third song to pick up the wine glasses. She excused herself to "get more comfortable," and I didn't think anything about it.

Until she came back. Oh wow.

She was wearing the sexiest thing I've ever seen. High heel boots, black, covering most of her thighs, over fishnet stockings with an honest-to-God garter belt. The garter belt was red but the stockings black. A black corset pushing up her breasts which were only barely covered by some sort of Victoria's Secret bra that was obviously built more for making your boobs look good than support. And her panties? A strip of fabric that barely covered her private parts with a string running through her ass cheeks.

Obviously, I was weirded out. But she acted like it wasn't anything, and refilled my glass. Pulled me up and danced. I got over her being dressed the way she was, I guess, and I danced with her. I was feeling a little creeped out but I was having fun.

Then she kissed me.

I didn't expect that, and I wasn't looking for it, but it happened. She grabbed me, and kissed me. And yeah, she was good. It didn't take long for me to kiss her back.

I feel weird talking about this now. I'm not gay. I'm not bi either. Just, we were having fun.

Anyway, we danced, and she kissed me. And I was fucking horny.

"I want to try something," she said, and pushed me down on the couch. She fell to her knees in front of me and put her hands on my knees and started sliding her hands up towards the hem of my jeans skirt.

"No! That's not what I want."

"Look, you knew what this was."

"No! I didn't want this."

"Ok, but you knew it might be like this."

"I guess. But I'm not into women. I don't want to have sex with you!"

"Bullshit. You knew you might have sex."

"..."

"Look, just close your eyes and relax."

She sunk a little lower, looking up at me, and kissed my knee, then then inside of my knee, as her hands encouraged me to spread my legs. I did close my eyes for a minute and let my knees part, just a little. Then a little more as her lips and the occasional brush of her tongue brushed my thighs.

I couldn't do it... I couldn't keep my eyes closed. She was still looking up at me as she slowly worked her way up my thighs. It was fucking hot. Her hands slid underneath my skirt and found the band of my panties, and she slowly pulled them off, making eye contact all the time. She tossed my panties to the floor and started back at my knees, kissing and gently licking her way up my thighs. I didn't resist this time and spread my legs, exposing my pussy, but she didn't just right at it. She slowly teased her way up my legs and then licked just outside my labia, then kissed up to the very top of my slit.

She opened her eyes wide, locked eyes with me, and slowly extended her tongue out and very.. very... slowly flicked my clit with her tongue. I was gone. It was just too fucking hot, and the gentle brush of her tongue was almost too much. I moaned, and wanted her to dive in now, but she didn't. She slowly licked my clit and then kissed around it, then licked again. Every brush of her tongue brought another moan. She was seriously driving me crazy.

She had patience too. I have no idea how long she did this, but it had to be minutes, and by the time she spread my lips I was ready to beg her. She started slow here too, running her tongue down my outer labia then slowly crossing my hole and licking all the way up the other side. I thought she'd attack my clit then, and moaned and writhed, but she put her tongue down at my hole, and incredibly slowly slid up, up between my inner labia, until she reached my clit.

She really gave it to me. Her lips fastened around my clit, she sucked to pull it up into her mouth and her tongue made a sharp point and searched around the hood, hitting the most sensitive area with an incredible intensity. I gasped and gave a little shriek, and then another as two finger thrust unexpectedly into my sloppy wet hole. She went to work with a will, fucking me hard with her fingers while her tongue and lips worked on my clit and lips, using her mouth to bring intense sensations then following up with the digits pounding me while she licked up and down my lips.

The whole time she made eye contact. Wow! It was crazy, and somehow the fact it was a woman going down on me even made it hotter.

It wasn't long before I started to moan for real, and felt the orgasm coming. She must have felt it too... damn, she was good. I wondered how many women she'd done this too. She worked me up to a fever pitch, thrusting with the fingers and her teeth now gently nibbling a bit as her tongue worked on me. She didn't quite let me come at first, and now I did beg.

"Please! Please! Do it! Make Me Come!"

She let me beg a couple times, then she dialed her intensity up and it was more than I could take. I let loose, screaming and moaning, and she was relentless. She didn't let up, the fingers pounded my snatch and her mouth was fastened around my clit and all my bucking didn't shake her off. She kept at it through the most intense orgasm of my life, and only slowed down as the orgasm passed.

But she didn't stop. I had some serious post-orgasm sensitivity, and it seemed like she knew just what to do with it. She was gentle, but even the slightest touch sent shocks through my body. I know it's a dirty was to say it, but she played my pussy like a musical instrument, and I was helpless. It was mere seconds before she had me approaching a second orgasm, and somehow she took me from that super-sensitive state into full on orgasm, and again I was screaming, back arched, and she fasted on just like before as I shivered and quaked. This one wasn't quite as intense as the first but it lasted a long, long time. I don't even know. I blacked out a little, but it seemed like she could keep it going however long she wanted and didn't have dinner plans. Fuck!

Finally it subsided, and I begged her again. This time, it was, "Please! Oh God! Oh! That's enough! I can't take more!"

That didn't work. She did her super-sensitive magic again, this time being a little less gentle, and I was moaning and bucking partially in pleasure and partially in the almost-painful, ticklish sensitivity. She fended off my feeble attempts to push her away and I was on my way to my third orgasm in maybe two minutes.

This time she was half eager lover and half terrible nature goddess, pounding me hard and there had to be at least four fingers in me now, probing deep and stretching me in a way that was just painful enough somehow, while her teeth made repeat visits to my labia and even directly on my clit. It was too much, and I was screaming, but she wasn't having any of it as she dragged me, crawling and crying, into the most weird and powerful orgasm yet. This time it was both intense, and it lasted. She had the knack of adding just a bit more pain, another powerful thrust, an intense lick at just the right time to send wave after pleasure through me. I did black out now. That must have convinced her to stop, because when I came too, she was reclining on the couch arm, one leg up on the couch and the other on the floor, exposing her obviously-wet sex with only the tiny G-string to cover it. She had a catlike smirk, and her face was still covered with my juices.

"So, how was that, sweetie?" she asked, archly. She obviously knew how it was. For that matter, so did the whole zip code.

"Oh. Wow that was good."

"You sure seemed to enjoy it."

"Oh. Yes."

"So, think you might change your mind about girls now?"

"What? No. I'm sorry, I just can't. That was great but I'm really not bi."

"What about my turn?"

"Ugh! No! Gross! I mean, I'm sorry, but I can't do that."

"Really? Gross?!?"

"I don't mean you! You're hot, I just can't do that."

She didn't look happy. Really unhappy in fact. If I'd known then how unhappy, I'd have gotten on my knees in a second. But I stood my ground.

"I'd better go..." I said and started to pick up my panties and shoes.

Before I knew what happened, she grabbed my hair and shoved me over, grappling with my wrists. I was still lightheaded from the orgasms, and she was surprisingly strong. She was like a demon, tearing at my clothes, shoving me around with the fistful of hair she kept a grip on with her left hand. I was blinded, confused, and still weak.

I don't know where the rope came from, or exactly how it happened, but in under a minute I was tied, buck naked, over her small wooden coffee table, wrists on one side and ankles on the other, leaving my butt sticking out over one end and my head the other, my knees wide apart. I struggled with the bonds but they were tight. I wasn't getting out unless she untied me.

I saw her scoop up my panties off the floor out of the corner of my eyes and she suddenly yanked my head back. I started to say something, I don't even know what, but she shoved fabric in my mouth as soon as I opened it. My panties! God! She pushed my own panties into my mouth then tied them in there with something, shoelaces or string or something. I grunted... they made quite an effective gag.

"Now, let's have a little talk, slut," she said, settling into the loveseat in front of me. I strained my neck up to look at her. She was sitting with her back straight and her knees wide apart, the expression on her face was mixed anger and excitement. Her eyes glowed.

"I gave you a ride, partied with you, and gave you some mind-blowing orgasms, and you can't even return the favor? You only like cock, is that right?"

I nodded my head and managed "Mmm hmm" through my panties.

"Well, fine then. I can't stand little straight girls like you, afraid of a little pussy juice on your tongue but happy to get a cock shoved in you. I bet you even take it up the ass when it's a guy, right?"

I shook my head emphatically. "Nuhh uh!"

"Oh really? Never?"

"Nuhh uh!"

She laughed. Loud, clear, deeply amused laughter.

"Well, wait to see what I have for you. You'll have at least one first tonight... and I bet you'll be begging to eat this pussy before you're done."

She grabbed her panties and slid them down her legs, then spread her legs in front of me. She was smoothly shaved or waxed, completely bare. It was obvious she was aroused... she was soaking wet, her large labia poking out and I swear it looked like her clit was throbbing.

"This is what you were afraid of, huh?"

I just nodded. I really wasn't liking the way this was going.

"Do you want to beg me to let you eat it?"

Uh oh. This felt like a trap. I knew she was up to something. Would she be mad if I did now? Would it not matter? Would she do something terrible to me if I didn't? I was still terrified of putting my mouth on her.

I guess I took too long trying to decide what to do. She laughed again and stood up and walked out of my field of view. I started grunting through the gag, not sure if I was trying to get her back so I could beg her to eat her pussy or if I was just objecting to whatever was happening.

After a few minutes she came back and sat on the loveseat. When I craned my head up to look I tried to shriek. She now wore a strap on, a piece of rubber that was at least as large as the largest cock I'd ever seen. It had to be over eight inches long and it was thick. It jutted out from her crotch in an obscene parody of an eternal erection. She set a spatula down on the couch and opened a small bottle in her hand and applied a thick, clear liquid from it to the massive rod. She stroked it, running a hand up and down it, making eye contact with me and smirking. Uh oh.

Then she picked up the spatula and walked behind me, where I got to find out what it was for. She started delivering stinging slaps to my butt, really putting some strength into it. It was bad. I've been spanked before, I'm not a total angel, but this was much worse. And the whole time, she was talking to me.

"You like the cock? Do you?" *Smack*

"Answer me! Do you like being fucked?" *Smack*

"Mhh Huhh!"

"Oh, you do, do you? Want me to fuck you?"

"Nuhh uh!"

"Oh you don't want the cock now?" *Smack*

"Uhh... Mhhhmh!" I could see where this was going, I might as well give in before my ass was purple and black.

"Do you want my cock? Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Uhmmhm... Mhmmh"

*Smack*

"You've been fucked over and over again, right? You like the cock? *Smack* You want my cock up your cunt?" *Smack*

"Mhmh... Umm Hmm! Umm Hmm!"

"Oh, you want the cock in your cunt?"

"Mhmm hmm!"

"Fine. Here it comes."

And then the fingers were back on my cunt, dripping lube down my ass and shoving lube into me. She grabbed my hips and I felt that enormous fake cock probing my entrance.

She wasn't gentle, and she told me. "You like being fucked hard?" At least I didn't answer. But she shoved into me, the rubber cock thrusting deep, and then she started pounding me, no concern for how I felt.

It hurt, I'm not going to lie. But I guess after the brutal spanking she'd just delivered, I wasn't that worried about pain. She fucked me hard, and it worked, in a totally different way than the way she ate me out. Then she'd seduced, then teased, me into an orgasm.

Now she was fucking one into me. It wasn't as fast or as intense as when she was licking me, but it was working, and soon the pain was forgotten and the deep thrusts of that rubber cock into me did it's job, and I came. As soon as I started she pounded me harder, showing none of the subtlety of her tongue, instead fucking me harder and harder while I shrieked into my own panties. She didn't let up when I finished, and kept fucking me until she'd fucked another orgasm out of me. Then she laughed, and pulled out. Suddenly I felt empty.

She walked in front of me, untied whatever it was holding my panties in my mouth, and pulled it and my panties out of my mouth. She knelt in front of me as I started talking.

"Oh fuck! Ugh! What are you doing to me?!?"

"Did you like it?"

"Ah! Yeah, I guess. But let me-"

I didn't get to finish the thought. She grabbed my hair and shoved the rubber cock in my mouth. Ok, I guess I opened my mouth for it. I was dazed at the time, coming off five orgasms. I opened, and she filled. My mouth was filled with the taste of my own pussy as she fucked my mouth. It wasn't bad, really, and when she grabbed my hair I kinda liked it. But then she pulled out. And walked back behind me. That gave me a bad feeling.

She started to rub lube on my helpless asshole. I knew what was coming, but tried to convince her.

"No! Please, no! I'll beg, if that's what you want!"

"Oh, honey, the time for begging is over. Get ready."

"No!"

Yeah, that didn't work. She spread my ass, and I felt the head of that giant tool pushing against my asshole. She pushed forward and I could feel my asshole stretching, trying to accept her. She was relentless though, and as the strap on entered me I shrieked. Seriously, it hurt. She didn't pull back though.

"Oh yeah! I thought you liked cock?"

"No, uh, uh!"

She continued her assault on my ass, slowly pushing in, and soon the burning pain of my hole being stretched was replaced by a deep... probing. She shoved the toy into me and I whimpered and tried begging, but it didn't matter. Soon she was sunken fully into me.

"Do you like that, straight slut?"

"No! No, ugh, please, no!"

"Here we go."

And then she started to fuck me. I don't know if you've ever been fucked up the ass, but oh. My. God. Every thrust probed deep, and the enormous size of the rubber toy burned my asshole as it stretched it. She wasn't gentle. The opposite in fact. She fucked me hard, and I was helpless to resist.

"Please! Please, I can't handle it!"

"Oh, what? Now you don't like cock?"

"Ugh! Yes! Ugh! Please, be UGH! Be careful!"

"No. You stupid little slut. You don't want my pussy, why shouldn't I take your ass?"

"Ugh! Please! Ugh!"

She laughed again. And doubled up with the dildo in my ass. She started to fuck me hard.

"I'm fucking you until you come."

"No! I'll go down on you!"

"No, that's not the deal. I'm fucking your ass until you come."

"Ugh! No!"

"Yep. Don't worry, I have all day."

And with that, she started pounding my ass. I begged her to stop, I told her I'd eat her, but she ignored it all. She just kept fucking me. Fucking my ass. And it started to work. She pounded my ass, and even with nothing on my clit, even with nothing on my pussy, I started to feel it. She grabbed my hips and pulled far out then shoved forward hard enough to make a slapping noise as her hips hit my ass, the giant toy thrusting deep into my recently-virgin ass. It was probably half an hour she fucked me but in the end I started to get there. And when I started to moan, she fucked harder. She was absolutely relentless, and ignored my begging and pleading, just shoving that cock into me for minutes and finally it happened.

"Fuck! Yes!"

"Oh, you like that?"

And that was it. She fucked my ass, and I came. And she kept fucking my ass until I was begging her to stop. You know what's crazy? I didn't even want her to stop after I started to come. It wasn't anything like any orgasm I've ever had before. It hurt, the toy stretching and probing deep into me, but it was like I kept coming while she dominated my ass. I probably came over a full ten minutes of buttfucking.

"So, the little slut learns what it's like being fucked in the ass, huh?"

"Uh..." *Smack*

"Yes! I mean, it hurt."

"You came, didn't you?"

"Yes."

"Well, we're not done yet!"

"What!! No! I can't take any more!"

She spent the next couple of hours fucking one of my holes after the other, using the spatula when I complained. It was exhausting, and at the end of it my ass was deeply bruised, my jaw ached, and both my holes were incredibly sore.

12