Girl's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the two apes crashed out on the nearby sofa, Michelle and I got up and looked at each other. Without saying anything we just started kissing. Our mouths pressed together and our tongues flicking together. The taste was incredible. It was the single most depraved thing I had ever done and loved it. We then got dressed, cleaned up again and left. Sore, tired but satisfied, we went back home to my apartment. After a brief rest we started kissing each other again. We stripped out of our party clothes and each slipped on a baby doll nighty. I slipped on a cute blue one, Michelle a red one. We left on our wigs and the remains of our makeup. Looking at the clock it was nearly four thirty in the morning..We slipped into bed, cuddled together and kissed softly as we giggled about the whole evening. We ended up not getting out of bed for nearly twenty-four hours but not much of that was sleeping. Wink.