Girl's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on top of Janet and my hands were still tied so I couldn't get up. The younger guy came over and pulled me up on my feet, I could feel the dried cum on my face. Janet was told to stand up and after she did, he said he wanted us to kiss so he could tape it. I've never kissed a woman before, but I had already done a lot tonight I'd never done before. We eased up to each other and Janet took me in her arms, as mine were still bound. We licked the dried cum off each other's face and began a slow hesitant kiss. At first it was minor, and then we let our tongues in each other's mouths.

Feeling my small tits against Janet's larger ones made my nipples really hard and I began to get wet too. I wondered if Janet had the same feelings as we sucked on each other's tongues. "That's enough, now both of you get on your knees and suck my cock!" We got down and his cock swayed before us. Janet went for his balls and I took the head in my mouth. It was larger than Joe's and it felt good resting on my tongue. I bobbed back and forth while Janet took first one ball and then the other in her mouth. I slowly began to take more of it in my mouth and I enjoyed feeling his head against the roof of my mouth.

Janet worked her way up his shaft and when she reached my mouth, she began licking my chin as well as his shaft. It was an unusual feeling, but good. I worked at it and finally went all the way down to his balls, but it hurt a little. As I kept working at it, it became easier and I couldn't wait for a nice flood of jism. I didn't have to wait long, soon he filled my mouth with cum and Janet sucked up what leaked out of my mouth.

Now spent, he told his buddy to come on over and have a turn. Between guys, Janet and I kissed and shared the remaining cum on my face. The other guy was Larger and was already hard having watched what had transpired. He stood before us and this time Janet took the head and I took the balls. I could hear little moans from deep in Janet's throat and I knew she was getting off on this. It was hard for me to suck his balls with my hands tied behind my back, so I licked his shaft and then as Janet deep-throated him, I took one of her nipples in my mouth. It felt so soft and good on my tongue and I sucked it like a cock, taking more and more of it in my mouth. Her moans were getting louder and I sucked harder and lightly bit her nipple. My tits had never been sucked, so I sucked hers like I would want mine sucked.

Soon, Janet and he came together and the cum dribbled out of her mouth, it fell on her other tit and I moved to it and licked it up and sucked on that nipple. He withdrew and Janet and I immediately kissed and shared his load. They led me over and had me straddle the bed with my knees on the floor and told Janet to eat me, which by now she did without protest. Her tongue felt good as she licked my ass first and she licked around my puckered, violated anus. She moved down and stuck her tongue in my pussy and it was like someone turned a furnace on, I felt so hot.

She brought her hands up and spread the lips of my pussy and licked my clit, I exploded in an orgasm. One of the guys worked his way behind Janet and lubed her ass, she knew what was coming, but she had been ass fucked before and she liked it. He inserted his cock and when he thrust forward, her head dug into my pussy and her nose pushed against my asshole. It was this way with each thrust and it drove me nuts. She whimpered between licks as the cock in her ass was building her towards another orgasm and her mouth and nose were sending me towards one as well. It seemed like all 3 of us came at once, it was incredible!

Both of us lay spent and used on the floor as we caressed and cuddled each other, we had been through a lot and found out a lot about each other too. After laying there for about a half an hour, the guys got us up and made us go over to the bed. They brought out something that looked like a dog harness and told Janet to put it on. She stepped through it and pulled it up around her waist and they tightened it up and brought out this huge black dildo. I had never seen a dildo before, much less been fucked by one. They inserted it in the harness and there was a small piece that came out on Janet's side and they positioned it at her clit and cinched it up tight. Janet gasped as the piece hit her clit, I knew it was exciting her.

They told her to fuck me with it. I thought back to the club and that huge black cock wiggling in my face. This one was a good 12 inches and about 3 inches wide. "Have her suck it first to lube it and get used to it," the one guy said. They untied my hands and zoomed in with the camera as I inched up to it and took it in my mouth. Seeing me suck her cock and pushing it back on her clit really turned Janet on and her face became flushed. There was no way I could take it all in my mouth, but I managed over half of it. Janet pumped it in and out of my mouth so she could feel her part against her clit. I imagined it was the black guy from the club and I got wet, so wet it began oozing out of me.

I reached down and fingered my own clit as I sucked this big black rod. Janet and I both came at once. I immediately lay down on my back and drew her to me. I helped insert the cock in my wet cunt and Janet eased it in. She started pumping in and out until she was able to get it all in. When she had it all in, I guess it pushed back against the part in her clit and she pumped hard and deep to accomplish that with each stroke. I reached up and cupped her tits and began sucking them as she fucked us both. Her pussy began to flow out and onto mine and that just made it that much slicker and increased her pace. She filled me with that big black cock and I filled my mouth with those wonderful tits of hers. She reached down and began to knead my small tits and twist the nipples. We both came in one huge explosion!

Afterward she fell forward and we hugged each other and kissed. The guys made us give them one last blow job and then we got dressed and they took us back to our car. It turned out that the coil wire had just come loose and they fixed it and we were on our way. We never told anyone about what happened. Now, when we get depressed, we get a motel room and fuck each other's brains out while we watch a tape from that night.

12