Girl's Night Out

Story Info
A night with my friends, turns into a lot more.
2.7k words
3.85
44.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litty700
litty700
145 Followers

I didn't get to go out with the girls too often nowadays since I had got married. We could never find the time to get all of us free at the same time, but eventually we managed to find a Saturday night that worked for all of us. Lexi had arranged for a taxi to pick us up so we could go out to town. Lexi had been my best friend for years and was the chief bridesmaid at my wedding. To say we were close would be putting it mildly, in fact we got a bit too close on my Hen weekend, but that story can wait for another time. Yasmin, Zoe and Clara, who I also considered my besties, were with us. We hadn't let our hair down for a long time and having arrived in town at about 7 o'clock we made our way straight into one of the busier bars.

Being a Saturday it was already full to the rafters. Clearly some people had already been drinking all day, but the atmosphere was good. We shared a few bottles of wine and spent the first part of the evening catching up. As I had only been married about eight months at that time, and was the first one of us to do so, naturally a lot of the conversation turned to my sex life. "Has it got boring yet?", "Have you caught him wanking?", "Do you do it more than once a month?" were just some of the stupid questions they were asking me. I assured them that it had not got boring, yes I had caught him wanking (and helped him out) and yes we most definitely did it more than once a month. I knew they were only teasing and I took it all in good humour.

At around 11 o'clock, and having moved on from the wine to cocktails, we decided it was time to really let our hair down and head off to a club for a bit of dancing. There was a club a couple of streets away so we made our way outside, giggling like a load of schoolgirls.

"Ooo it's cold out here," Zoe said as we hit the cold night air. Judging by the fact you could see her nipples sticking out through her rather flimsy top I would say that had been fairly evident.

"I can warm those up for you if you like?" Lexi teased pointing at Zoe's chest. Knowing that Lexi wasn't overly fussy when it came to men or women Zoe quickly covered up herself up.

"Oh no you don't," Zoe said with a grin.

"Well if you change your mind just let me know," Lexi said winking at her.

"Leave her alone," I said. I put my arm around Zoe to keep her warm and off we went.

We arrived at the club a few minutes later. There was a bit of a queue outside, but in no time at all we found ourselves back in the warm, pounding music filling our heads. We managed to find a table on the upper floor of the club and after getting another round of drinks in headed off to the dance floor. It wasn't long before Lexi was dancing behind each of us in turn and having a quick feel whilst she was at it. It wasn't the first time for me so I let her get on with it. Clara and Zoe both slapped her hands away as she started to sexily gyrate with them. After a few songs I decided to go back to the table. I left the rest of them to it on the dancefloor.

I had barely sat back down at the table when a man, who must have been a good ten years older than me, came and sat next to me. Great, just what I wasn't looking for, although he wasn't a bad looker. He was slightly unshaven and had shoulder length messy brown hair.

"Hi," he said, "I'm Jed."

"And I'm married," I replied, rather aloofly, showing him the ring on my finger.

"Snap," he replied with a grin, showing me the same.

"So what are you doing here talking to me?" I asked him.

"My wife is away, so I'm kind of let off the leash. Open marriage," he answered, flashing a big smile at me.

I told him that I wasn't interested what his wife did or didn't let him do and that I most definitely wasn't in an open marriage.

"That's a shame," he said, "you're a very beautiful lady."

Well it was nice to be told that, but flattery wasn't going to get him anywhere, I was sure of that. Or was I? I'd had quite a bit to drink, which always had a tendency to get me horny. No. I was a married woman, this wasn't going to happen.

"Can I at least get you another drink?" he said.

"Oh, all right, just a drink," I replied, "I'll have a cocktail, if you can afford it in this place."

"I can afford it, don't you worry about that. I'll be back in a mo."

He jumped up from the seat and disappeared off into the crowd towards the bar. Moments later Clara appeared.

"Pulled?" she said with a grin on her face.

"No I haven't pulled. He tried, but I'm married, so not gonna happen."

"Pity, he's pretty good looking don't you think?"

"Yes," I agreed, "he's good looking, but you lot don't have any ties and I do."

"Regretting it then?" Clara asked.

"No, I'm not regretting it, I'm happy as I am thanks."

"Well if you change your mind we won't tell. Oh look, he's coming back." and with that Clara scurried away back to the dancefloor.

Jed sat down and placed my drink on the table. I took a sip. Nice, but very strong. He had definitely gone overboard with the alcohol. We sat and chatted for a while. Jed explained that his wife had quite a high powered job in the city and worked away a lot. Apparently she was happy for him to do as he wished whilst she was away and I got the impression she did the same. They had been happily married for twelve years, or so he claimed.

"So you see, a little bit of fun doesn't do any harm," he said. As he said this, I noticed he had placed his hand on my knee, just below the bottom of my skirt.

I wanted to brush his hand away, but for reasons that I knew I was going to regret, I chose not to. Jed smiled at me, seemingly taking this as a sign that he had achieved his aim. I sipped at my drink as he slowly teased his hand up my leg, gradually working his way upwards until he reached my stocking top and bare skin.

"Very nice," he whispered in my ear.

"We really shouldn't be doing this," I tried to protest, but I was getting very turned on.

"No-one can see, it's dark and the table is in the way," he replied, "but if you want me to stop I will do." With that his hand did stop moving.

God, what should I do? I was already starting to get wet and I desperately wanted him to touch me, but I was not long married and couldn't cheat on my husband... could I? I didn't say anything and he took this as a sign to continue. I had parted my legs slightly to give him better access, so yes it appeared I clearly did want this and was about to cheat on my husband. He reached the top of my thighs and with one finger stroked very lightly on the outside of my silky underwear. I knew he would be able to feel the dampness.

"God that feels good," I groaned.

He began to work his finger harder against my pussy, probing at my clitoris. If he carried on I knew it wouldn't be long before he made me cum. It felt so wrong, but yet so right. I couldn't let him do it though. As wet as I was down there and as much as I wanted to cum, that special place was going to be saved for one man only, well for the time being anyway. I put my hand on his to stop him. I heard him groan with disappointment, but he respected my wishes and removed his hand. I felt a little guilty as I had let him think he might be getting a piece of the action. I moved my hand onto his crotch, knowing what I would find, and sure enough could feel the outline of, it had to be said, a rather large cock which had me intrigued. I didn't want him to make me cum, but would it be so bad if I least helped him out?

"Would you like to go outside for a bit of fresh air?" I asked him.

He gave me a quizzical look. I got up and left the table, Jed not far behind me. It had not escaped the notice of my friends.

"Go girl," Lexi shouted.

I rolled my eyes at her and carried on walking.

"Where are we going?" Jed asked hurriedly

keeping up with me.

I said nothing and made my way back to the entrance of the club and outside with Jed still in tow. I walked around the corner to the back of the club. There didn't seem to be anyone around, so this would do. I grabbed hold of Jed and kissed him hard. Although taken by surprise, he seemed quite pleased with this and soon our tongues were entwined. He tried to slip his hand back between my legs.

"Uh uh," I managed to groan through our fevered kissing and pushed him away.

Jed seem confused and decided to make a beeline for my breasts instead. This I was okay with and let him squeeze and fondle me as we continued to kiss furiously. I moved Jed around so his back was against a wall. It was pretty dark, so I knew all would be well unless someone came out of the back entrance. I'm sure though we weren't the first to use this spot. I grabbed hold of his crotch again, once more feeling the hardness of his cock.

"Please..." he moaned.

I slowly dropped to the floor in a rather unlady like squat (didn't want to get my knees dirty) and began to undo the zip on his trousers. Jed let out another small moan as I put my hand inside his underwear to free his cock. Wow, it was as big as it felt. I suddenly wondered if this was a good idea. I pulled it right out so it was literally staring me in the face, all shiny where cum had already began to seep out. I used my left hand to hold Jed for my balance, whilst I wrapped my right hand tight around his cock and began to wank him. I had a feeling this wasn't going to take too long. I could hear him letting out small groans as I got to work pulling the skin of his shaft back and forth. I could smell the musty scent of it and knew I couldn't just work this with my hand. I moved my head forward, and with trepidation, due to the size of his throbbing member, opened my mouth and took his helmet inside me. Mmmm he tasted good. I continued to wank up and down his rock hard shaft as I went to work licking the dribbles of cum from his cock and then gradually taking more into my mouth sucking up and down. I'd sucked a few cocks in my time, but this was by far the biggest. Long and thick. I moved my mouth up and down, sucking greedily, trying to fit as much of him into my mouth as I could stroking his shaft with my hand and occasionally moving to caress his big balls.

"That's so fucking good," I heard him say,

confirming that he was enjoying the moment.

I rarely sucked my husband's cock, so the fact that I was outside the club literally on my knees gobbling on a stranger was bizarre to say the least. I felt like a proper slut, but it was so good.

"I'm going to cum!" Jed suddenly said.

Shit, should I swallow? I didn't get much time to think as a big stream of cum shot into my mouth. I quickly removed him from my mouth and continued tugging hard at his cock, several shots of cum flying out of it and onto the floor beside me. Keeping his cock in my hand I stood up and kissed him. Jed groaned as I squeezed the last drops of juice from him.

"That was so fucking hot," he said.

"Wasn't it just," said another voice behind me.

Shit. It was Lexi, she must have followed us. She was leaning back against a skip, one hand holding her phone which was pointing at us and the other clearly inside her pants playing with herself. She had clearly just videoed the whole thing.

"Get rid of that now!" I yelled at her.

"Maybe, maybe not," she grinned, "you've sorted him out, what about me? I'm very turned on, won't take you a minute."

Was she asking me to bring her off? Yes, of course she was. Jesus, what had I got myself into?

"Aw come on, it wouldn't be the first time," she pleaded with me.

"That was a one off," I said folding my arms.

"Oh well, what if I can't get rid of this video and it ends up in the wrong hands?"

"Jesus Lexi, that's blackmail. What the fuck's wrong with you?"

"Sort me out and it's gone, simple," she said grinning at me once more.

What the fuck I thought, I couldn't risk the video going public. I knew what Lexi was like, she'd probably stick it on the internet for a laugh. I realised I was still holding Jed's cock, so I let it go.

"Think you've got more work to do," he said as he put himself away.

I moved over to Lexi, grabbed hold of her and put my hands into her pants as she removed hers from them. She was soaking, clearly she had enjoyed the show. I pushed two fingers straight into her and work them back and forth as quickly as I could. Lexi grabbed hold of me for support, having a feel of my breats and backside, as I finger fucked her pussy, pushing the palm of my hand into her clit as I did so. Within what seemed like seconds I felt her give way to her orgasm and a rush of juice spill onto my hand. Lexi collapsed onto me, managing to have a quick feel of my pussy, which was undeniably sopping wet.

"Oh babe, that was so good, just like last time," she panted.

I let go of her.

"Right give me that phone so I can get rid of that video."

"What video?" she replied, "the battery died on this thing hours ago."

"What?" I shouted at her.

"Oh but you enjoyed doing me didn't you?" she said with a sickly sweet smile.

I couldn't help but smile back at her, it wasn't exactly terrible I thought, but boy was she a crafty bitch. I noticed then that Jed had disappeared, probably wouldn't get to see him again, just as well really. We went back into the club and joined the other girls before exhaustion finally caught up with us and we made our way home.

By the time I got home, I was greeted by a dead to the world man in my bed. I still needed relief myself and I knew I wasn't going to get it from him. Oh well, into the side drawer I went to get hold of my favourite vibrator. It wasn't long before the earlier events of the night had turned me on enough to feel the wonderful rush of juices flooding out of my pussy. Fuck, did I ever need that. What a strange night it had been, I guess I had cheated on my hubby after all, but yet I still couldn't wait until the next girl's night out.

litty700
litty700
145 Followers