Girls Night Out Ch. 1

Story Info
Wife enjoys a Full Monty.
4k words
4.26
124.7k
17
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the ladies I know from our "women's group" with told this story to me (unfortunately, I did not attend this "business meeting"). However, I wrote this for her (and for my husband), based on her story. She said it is OK to share with everyone.

* * * * *

My husband encouraged me to write this. We are both new to this more open lifestyle, but it has made our life together more intense, and certainly much more fun! We aren't into degradation, pain, or doing things with just anyone. This is how I became a truly sexual woman and fulfilled my husbands fantasy as well. It's hard to believe how fast this happened, and how far we have come.

It is unbelievable. I am a 40+ year old woman who is married, a mother of a wonderful daughter, a successful career woman, active in the Catholic church, and until recently, what most people would call a prude. I married my husband when he graduated from college, and he was the only man I ever made love with. To be honest, I never gave sex much thought, except when hubby was horny . It was always more of a chore for me- a few quick thrusts, he would cum, and we fell asleep. When Heather was born, there was too much to do to think about messing around. My husband Mark didn't seem to mind, but little did I know that he had a couple of affairs over the years. He confessed everything when I found out, and swore he would never do it again. It took a while to forgive him, but I eventually did- he is a good father and takes good care of me in every other way. I never again found him very attractive sexually, though, and lost all interest in sex until that fateful weekend just this last fall.

My job takes me to several other regional offices and many business seminars to keep up with technology and new real estate tax laws. Over the last 4 years I have made some good friends in other companies and other cities. During a weekend seminar in Columbus, Ohio, I was asked to join the ladies from several other companies to celebrate the upcoming wedding of one of our vendors' secretaries. Feeling like I was old enough to be the mother of most of the other women at the seminar, I declined their invitation until another 'forty-something' executive named Shirley convinced me to go (she was a good friend of the owner of my company, and I thought it wouldn't be wise to turn her down). The girls told me to prepare for a fun night of dancing, drinking, and possibly something raunchy. I had heard of these new bachelorette parties, and imagined a male stripper. The thought made me tingle in places where I had not felt anything in years. My 'proper' attitudes took over, however, and I tried to convince myself that this would be a crude evening that I had to endure for the sake of my job.

Three of the ladies picked me up at my hotel, and we first went to a bar where the others joined us. In all, there were 12 of us. The oldest was in her late fifties, and the youngest only 22. The drinks flowed, and soon we were all a little tipsy- I was, and since I don't usually drink very much, I was feeling no pain. That's when Barb, the girl organizing the party, told us what was in store: a 'Full Monty Party'. Now I saw the cute film, and wondered if this would have the same variety of men. Would they take EVERYTHING off? I couldn't imagine, again starting to tingle. I still wasn't sure I could do this. Seeing only Mark the last 20 years, I wasn't sure I could look at another man naked. After all, except for a few pictures and artwork, it wasn't something I was exposed to. Barb came over and asked me if I was up to some partying with some real studs, and I must have blushed when I stuttered that I didn't know. She laughed, and said this would be an eye opening evening, and perhaps lots of fun for all of us. She seemed to try and anger me by adding 'You DO like MEN, don't you?'

We left in four cars, and drove to a 'suite hotel' just outside the city limits. When we arrived to our suite, we were greeted by the handsomest, best built young man wearing no shirt, but a white collar and black bow tie, with skintight black biking shorts. No doubt, he was gorgeous, and a few of the ladies whistled when he let us in.

The large room was arranged so that there was a big open area in the middle, with chairs and sofas against the walls. There was a small open kitchenette, two bedrooms, and two bathrooms. When we were all inside, Dan, the young host asked us to sit down. He called for three other young men, and they entered the room wearing the same outfit. One was short (Mike), one tall with incredible muscle definition (Greg), but what caught my eye was a beautiful young black man whose body looked like it was chiseled out of granite (John). The ladies cat-called, whistled, and said some very risque comments, but the boys smiled and seemed to enjoy the attention. I found out later that 2 were college students, one an exotic dancer, and one a construction worker. Except for the exotic dancer, they did this on the side for extra money. They told us they would serve drinks, food, dance with us, and literally be ours for the evening. With that, they turned on some music and brought out trays of strong mixed drinks and finger food.

Over the next half hour, we drank, ate, visited, and danced. Feeling more than just a little drunk, I found the courage to talk to two of the young men and I found them delightful, polite, and very attractive. Several of the ladies patted their hard butts, and even brushed their hands against their formidable bulges in the front. I gulped loudly as I imagined what such beautiful bodies would feel like dancing against me. John, the young black man, then approached me and asked if I would like anything. My brain raced, but my years of being a 'proper lady' took over and I said 'no, not now'. We made small talk, and I found myself very attracted to him. He said it was almost time for the show - I said I thought this WAS the show! He laughed and said they were going to do their 'Full Monty' routine soon. My heart- my loins- fluttered. I was feeling like my blood was liquid fire in anticipation. Before he left to join the others, he told me he would look for me after the show. I was flattered, but thought it was just a line to make me feel good. While I am attractive, thin, and in good shape, I didn't feel I was anything spectacular; especially since half of the girls were under 30. I also figured that once the show was over, we would all go to our homes or hotel rooms and the boys collect their money and leave. Part of me wanted to leave right now, out of my duty as a married woman, but the alcohol and my lust won out. Besides, what harm can just looking do?

We all took seats when the music started, and the boys again entered the room. We hooted and shouted for them to strip, but they knew how to tease and take their time. They were good dancers, and first removed their bow ties and collars. Next off came the biking shorts, leaving skimpy black bikini briefs. My pussy was so wet, and I found myself hooting with the others to remove the briefs. Thats when Dan, the main host, pulled Cindy, the bride to be in the middle of the room, and danced up against her so close that his bulge began to grow. He then whispered in her ear and she giggled and put her hands on his ass. They danced that way until he said something else, and she smiled and broke away from the close dance. She put her finger tips under the thin waistband and pulled. We all sat with eyes and mouths wide open as the brief popped open and a beautiful pink penis swung out. Dan continued to dance and sway as we all eyed his magnificent manhood. His pubic hair was trimmed, and his balls and cock bounced as he danced. My pussy was soaked and my mouth watered. I never felt this way before, and wished I could go home to hubby for some relief. The other boys went up to the other ladies, and one by one, the women stripped them of their last remnant of modesty. Comments were lewd, but heartfelt, as we longingly took in the amazing sight: four stunning young men and four gorgeous cocks. They danced as we yelled and soon, Mike, one of the college students developed an impressive erection. It curved up, almost to his abdomen (the way I remember Mark's would when we were first married- now poor hubby's 5 inch boner barely sticks out straight from his middle age spread of a belly). Mike had at least 7 inches of manflesh, with a shiny light purple head that flared out like a mushroom. One of the younger ladies could resist no longer, and she grabbed his hard dick for a few seconds before letting it go with a giggle.

With the show over, the boys quickly retrieved more serving trays full of drinks. They circulated around the room, stark naked, and now they all sported at least partial erections that had me wondering why I missed so much before this moment (only seeing Mark's little cock, I thought they were all about the same- until now). I couldn't take my eyes off these beauties. I was in awe of Greg's penis, because he was uncircumcised- which I had never seen before, but what put me on the edge of total wantoness was John's black snake. It was darker than the rest of him, with a deep brown-purple head. He was huge to me, at almost 9 inches I figured, and his large balls hung down in his hairless black sack. I wanted him, but knew it would be wrong and I couldn't break my wedding vows, even if hubby did many times.

After serving drinks, they began to dance some more with a few of the bolder ladies, rubbing against them from time to time. I didn't notice it right away, but 2 of the ladies had left after 'the show' (I found out later they were offended, not so much by the boys, but by the behavior of the other women). If I wasn't drunk, I probably would have left as well- out of wifely duty. I was staring at the bouncing cocks, when John approached me from the side of my chair to offer a drink. The first thing I saw was his swollen black pole and large balls. It sounds strange now, but then I was so hot that I just stared and mumbled 'you're so beautiful'. John asked me if I wanted anything else, and I blurted out 'oh yes, but I can't have it.....' John told me he understood, and my heart sank when he left and served the other ladies. I watched his rounded butt as he walked away and decided just then that given another chance, I would at least touch his works of art. Never before had a penis looked so wonderful. I wanted to explore every inch of John's magical appendages. I downed the drink that tasted like almost 100% alcohol.

My dreaming was interupted when Jan, a sort of plump, average looking (but bold) divorcee grabbed Dan's dick and gave it a kiss and lick while he stood in front of her with a tray. She pulled back and smiled up at him, waiting for a response. We all looked on as she again washed his cockhead with her fluttering tongue. A few of us cheered her on. He moaned 'That feels so good lady!' and now even more encouraged, Jan sucked a little of the head in her warm mouth. 'Oh honey, you ARE delicious!' Jan groaned as she pulled the rock hard appendage from her hot lips. Jan's bold action started what Barb calls 'a feeding frenzy'. Jan's bobbing head was turning us on and I'm sure all of our mouths started to water.

This encouraged Shirley (the 46 year old married woman who talked me into coming) who is also quite outspoken and daring to grasp young Mike's erect rod and give it a few yanks. 'Hey, Jan, I bet this one tastes just as good!' Shirley yelled as she bent down and gave Mike a slow lick. Mike trembled, as Shirley added 'Damn, its so hot and hard- nothing like a young one!' Shirley didn't let go of young Mike's penis, but started to pull him by his dick into the first bedroom. 'Hey that's not fair!' Jan protested, stopping the blowjob. She added, 'We want to watch!' Dan picked up his tray and was about to continue his serving when Jan tightly grabbed his prick and told him she wasn't done with him yet. He stood there with Jan stroking and lightly licking his curved sabre. Most of the rest of us were feeling a mixture of shock, excitement, perhaps envy, and definitely lust.

Shirley immediately came back out of the bedroom, still holding Mike's dick, which was now leaking a copious amount of pre-cum. She said watch this then, and had Mike hop up onto the countertop that separates the kitchenette from the living room. She seated herself on a barstool, spread Mike's legs open wide with her hands, and lovingly licked the pre-cum off the tip of his penis. 'Damn, you taste as good as you look! Oh honey.....' she moaned as she sucked on the fat head. A couple of the other ladies (including me) got up to watch more closely as Shirley took more of the young cockmeat in her mouth. She took it all in, and groaned a satified hum with it buried in her throat, before slowly pulling back on her prey. With a pop, she released the head and told those watching, 'I used to suck off my husband every day when we were first married, but over the years, he got fat, bald, and more interested in eating in front of the TV, than me eating in front of him. I haven't done this for years, but never forgot how to do it. I guess I am a-DICK-ted to love! This is what makes life worth living!' With that, she resumed her attack on the erect organ. 'M'am, I can't take much more...' the polite boy whimpered as a warning. Shirley looked him in the eye without removing his dick from her mouth, and moaned 'mmmm'. We all knew she was telling him to let it go.

I'm sure I wasn't the only one on fire with desire. I was sure my panties were so soaked now that it would start to show through my dark slacks. Mike made funny breathing noises as Shirley licked his balls in their smooth sack. She then told him to hold onto something, because she was about to send him in orbit. She deepthroated him with ease, and I respected her ability. In a few seconds, she had the boy panting and his face had a pained look (but I doubt it was pain he was feeling). He held her shoulders as she instructed.

Mike began to fuck Shirley's mouth, and she grabbed his butt cheeks as he lifted off the counter top. He groaned a deep growl, and we could tell that Shirley was getting a blast of young cum. She was moaning as well, and swallowed several times. She kept sucking for a minute or two, until his cock softened and slipped from her lips. She licked her lips with a slickened tongue and panted 'You have some tasty young sperm, my boy!' She again swallowed, and smiled to the rest of us. We were all on fire- my clit throbbed and I was about to go to the bathroom to satisfy the itch I had not felt for years when we heard more grunting and cheering.

Turning around, we heard the moaning of Jan and Dan. He stood before her while she sat in her chair and he fucked her mouth while two younger ladies watched, feeling Dan's hard butt every once in a while. He almost looked uncomfortable, as his legs were spread widely on either side of the chair, and she caressed his hanging balls while he pistoned in and out of her mouth. 'Here it comes!' he cried, and we again witnessed another set of young balls emptying into a woman's wanton throat. Jan relished her feast, and wouldn't let Dan's shrinking cock from her mouth until Heather, one of the other women tried to pull him away. Jan continued to lick his softening penis of a few last drops before letting his scrotum out of her hand. 'I could live on that stuff!' Jan gasped. Dan was pulled into a tight embrace and kiss by Heather. She grabbed his ass cheeks tightly as they started to dance. Some of his semen dripped on her business suit, but she didn't care. She told Dan she wanted him next, and he smiled and held her tighter.

By this time, Barb and Cindy were fondling Gregs dick and ass as he stood by the sofa. I looked for John. It wasn't too difficult to spot the only dark skinned person in the room, as he slow danced with one of the older ladies while three others watched. She held onto his rock hard buttocks, and although his snake was covered by her dress, I knew she was in ecstasy, holding onto such a beautiful body. I was jealous, but reminded myself that I am a married woman. I again looked at Greg and Cindy. The future bride was now sitting on the sofa closely in front of him, studying his uncircumcised dick. My curiosity got the better of me, and I went over to Cindy and Greg. Barb was still there too, and urging Cindy on. 'This is your last night as a single woman, Cindy, why not go out with a bang?' she told her.

Cindy was fascinated by Greg's cock, and pulled back the foreskin several times to expose a shiny red head. 'I don't want to regret anything in the morning, but his dick is so pretty. It looks so different than Robby's.' Cindy told us. Damn, I thought, I would be sucking and fucking like crazy if I had a last chance before my wedding after tonight's events- what a change from the proper prude I was on my wedding night. I thought what a slut I have become in just a few hours- I wanted to feel guilty about this, but I had desires awakened that I never felt before. Barb was trying to coax Cindy to take Greg into a bedroom. 'Cindy, you can fuck him if you want- just tell him what you want.'

To my astonishment, Cindy refused, saying she never cheated on Robby, and never would. That's when Barb told her 'OK. You're a better woman than I am, but, hey, even the President says a blowjob isn't sex- why not practice a little on poor Greg here before he starts to have some severe pain?' Cindy looked up and we could sense her hesitation. 'I only tried it once with Robby, and didn't like it' she softly said. I knew exactly what she meant. I never enjoyed fellatio with Mark, and had not done it for over 16 years. Now, although I wasn't sure I could actually do it tonight if I got the chance, I wanted to suck more than anything in the world. Barb kept saying to give it another try, and she would begin to love it. Greg looked uncomfortable, and his rock hard penis oozed a clear drop of pre-cum. Cindy whispered 'Here it goes...' when she saw the drop and smiled nervously.

She swallowed hard, closed her eyes, and stuck her tongue out. Barb motioned to Greg to move forward, and his wet wiener touched the tip of Cindy's tongue. Barb coached Cindy, and as she took the head in her mouth, I could tell she would be hooked for life- her husband would be a lucky man. Soon, we all surrounded the bride to be's first real blowjob. Greg went slow, following Barb's commands, and Cindy took about half of his pecker between her lips. Comments like lick the head, kiss his balls, lick the shaft, and suck hard came from Cindy's audience as she explored her new passion. She was soon creating her own pace, as we chanted 'Go Cindy, Go Cindy, Go Cindy!' Greg was close to cumming, and a few of us looked at each other and smiled; we knew 'the signs' a man displays at this point, and Cindy would soon have to make the choices we always made. For me, that choice was switching to intercourse. I never let Mark cum in my mouth. How different my outlook was now- I wished I could taste what Shirley and Jan had eaten- was it as good as they said? My thoughts of blowing hubby to an orgasm as soon as I got home was interrupted by Greg's sporadic jerking of the hips. Cindy grasped his buttocks, and we knew she was going for it!

'Oh yea, baby- you will love it!' Jan exclaimed as Greg rocked on his toes. Cindy smiled with her eyes, as we knew she receiving a copious blast of man protein in her mouth. She tried swallowing, but some dripped out on her blouse and chin. Greg grabbed her head to steady himself as he finished his climax. Looking around the room, more than a few ladies were pressing against their crotches. It suddenly dawned on me that with all of this sex going on, not a single woman had removed a single article of clothing. Here were four naked studs in a room with 10 horny women, and no one had fucked.

12