Girl's Night Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fisher nodded stupidly, stifling a whimper as his ass was filled with the third weighted ball. He hated that it felt good, hated it even more that he wanted to tell her. He knew he would, and he knew that she would be able to tell it was the truth.

"Oh no," she said, filling him with the fourth ball, "I plan on keeping you just the way you are. I want you nice and hard when we meet your new friends tonight. Then, when your hands are wrapped around those cocks you can tell everybody how wet your panties are from the cum leaking in them..."

Fisher whimpered again, his whole body shivering, the weights inside the balls shifting as he did. He peered backward at the reflection of Sophie's shoes in the mirror as she stood behind him, his body betraying him with every breath, his ass full and his cock pulsating with every rapid beat of his heart.

"You can get dressed now Candi," Sophie said finally. "There really was no reason to come back here except to humiliate you. I saw how hard all these pretty things were making you, and you'll be buying everything we picked out. It is too bad we can't put any of these pictures on instagram though, I know you're followers would love them. My friends definitely did."

Fisher straightened up, pulling his panties to his hips.

"Wait." Sophie said sharply. "Turn around slut."

Fisher turned to face her and Sophie grinned as she stared at his crotch. She pressed a used wet nap into his hand and tugged down the front of his panties, pulled his cock free, and started stroking it slowly, milking shiny precum from him with no difficulty. She squeezed the tip of it, a puddle the size of a half dollar on her fingertips. She tilted her head and looked at Fisher, one eyebrow raising expectantly. He puckered his pink puffy lips and she brushed her fingers across the top, then the bottom, painting them with his precum, squeezing his cock with her other hand, repeating the process.

"Who is my sexy little cum slut?" she asked tucking his cock back between his legs.

"I am..." Fisher answered sofly, "...I am your sexy little cum slut."

"That's right Candi," she said. "You are. And you'd better hurry up, we still have to get you shoes, and I'm sure you don't want me to send anybody back here to help you, do you?"

"No Sophie," Fisher said, reluctantly acquiescing.

"Good girl, I'll be outside waiting."

Fisher didn't flinch as Sophie flung the door open, the dim lights of the hallway revealing no threats. He dressed as quickly as he could, barely noticing the balls in his ass as he moved in the cramped space. However, his first long stride, when his heel hit the floor, shockwaves ripped through his groin, each weighted ball seeming to resonate in a different direction inside him. He was forced to take short mincing steps across the store to the register, his breasts bouncing obscenely as he walked like a floozy, his ankles barely able to spread apart.

Sophie giggled at his gait as he exited, his arm laden with another large bag, and moved next to him, instructing him to keep up as she quickened her pace, forcing Fisher to use his practiced cross ankle walk once again. She led him down two flights of stairs, calling him a sissy bitch in full voice when he was near tears after the second. He was constantly off balance, the bags swaying him to and fro, the heels forcing his posture, his heavy breasts pulling him the other way. By the time they reached the shoe store, he was ashen and panting heavily.

"Sophie... please... wait..." he said, licking his dry lips, tasting the cum that lingered.

"No time for waiting sweetie," Sophie said, ushering him through the doorway, her hand on the small of his back. "You go ask the nice looking boy behind the counter to show you something in a strappy heel."

Fisher obeyed, speaking slowly and politely, forcing a smile, trying to maintain some dignity though his appearance and voice made that impossible. He nodded as he spoke, pointing out several different selections, asking what Fisher would like to try on, continually calling him 'miss' and stealing glances at his fuck me pumps and his generous cleavage. Fisher got the unnerving feeling that the sales clerk was flirting with him but he was powerless to stop it, the constant reminder of his full ass sapping all his mental powers.

Finally, Fisher was led to the center of the store and given a seat on the plush banquette couch. He sank into the tufted leather cushions, the material cupping his ass, but the sitting position making him feel fuller than ever. He closed his knees as Sophie sat beside him, trying to hide his contoured bulge, but it was no use.

"Are you that turned on because of the toys in your sissy pussy..." She paused, settling her hand on his bare thigh, stroking his skin with her fingertips. "... or because of how obviously Mr. Handsome is flirting with you?"

"The toys Sophie..." he answered quietly, "...how could you do this to me? I can barely concentrate, or even breathe to be honest..."

"I know," she said matter of factly. "Pretty genius design. Every step must be excruciating, I'm going to enjoy watching you try on your shoes, walking back and forth a few times in each, your big fake breasts heaving as you tremble. It'll be delicious. And oh, it'll be instagramed, you better believe that. So you'd better put on a happy face."

Fisher sighed, licking his lips yet again as he contemplated his plight. Just then his phone came to life, again heads turning in his direction as the horrid pop song blared loudly.

"It's Jenny, sorry... Jennifer... she wants to know if I'm excited show off tonight..."

"Tell her you can't wait," Sophie said, still caressing his thigh, "tell her you haven't stopped thinking about their cocks in your hand since lunch."

Fisher typed what he was told, his phone still open when Mr. Handsome returned with five shoeboxes for Fisher and a stool for himself. Fisher's breathing quickened and he flinched when his oddly smooth hand took his leg by the back of his ankle and started undoing the straps to his heavy shoe. It only go worse when Sophie slipped closer, her hand sliding off his leg and around his back, her slender fingers following his spine under the tight waistband of his shorts.

"Don't forget you manners Candi..." Sophie whispered to him, smiling as Mr. Handsome grinned up at them.

"Thank you... cutie..." Fisher said, not sure why he added that last part. He felt his face grow hot when the salesman winked, extracting the first pair from the stack of boxes and expertly fit Fisher's feet. He rose to his feet and groaned audibly from deep within his throat as everything shifted inside him and a sudden pressure on his prostate caused his hips to twitch.

"I guess you like them Candi," Sophie snickered, raising her phone. "Now, model walk for me. You've got to work, bitch!"

Fisher blink hard and settled his breathing stepping forward in the patent leather sling backs. Quite different than his heavy platform sandals, he felt like he was gliding across the floor as his hips swayed. He actually had a small smile on his face when he turned back around, but it quickly faded when he saw Sophie whispering to Mr. Handsome and them both laughing softly. He settled back into the couch, his embarrassment already raised by liking the shoes, but his curiosity piqued as well.

"What... what were you two laughing about?" he asked fearfully.

"Oh, you left your phone open silly," Sophie said, glancing down at the couch. "Somebody sent you a pic."

Fisher looked at his phone, swearing softly as the photo came into focus. There, in bright color was a picture of Chuck, his shorts undone, one meaty hand wrapped around an even meatier cock and balls. And the message underneath: "Can't wait to see what you do with all that, you filthy fucking cum slut".

"I... you... um..." Fisher couldn't form words again, so taken aback by the graphic and completely mortifying exposure of his perversion.

"Relax Miss," Mr. Handsome said, "I kinda guessed what you were, and I, um, you know... I'm into it."

"Oh," Sophie reassured him, "she knows, and she's kinda into you too. Aren't you Candi?"

Fisher's whole body tensed as he whipped his head around toward her. "Sophie!?"

Sophie looked at him unsympathetically, shrugging her slender shoulders. "What? Next you're going to tell me you don't have a cute little pet name for him? Go ahead and whisper it in his ear Candi, stop pretending you're shy..."

Fisher glanced down at the salesman at the exact moment he looked up from slipping the second pair of heels onto Fisher's feet. His hands stayed wrapped around fishers left foot, and Fisher bent over, whispering in his ear.

"We call you... Mr... Handsome."

"If that's the case," he said, "I'll have to give you my card when you leave, I'd love to take you out sometime."

"Sorry," Sophie said, pulling Fisher's hand and guiding him to his feet, "but she's taken. Isn't that right, sexy?"

"I'm all yours Sophie," Fisher said, smiling down at her. He walked the length of the room, looking to Sophie and the now reserved stockboy who averted his eyes from him as he turned. Sophie arched her eyebrows as he walked back, and Fisher could feel her ravenous eyes drinking in every party of his body. It turned him on even more, her looking at him in such a way. He was aching to fucked, the balls in his ass turning his desire more carnal with every step. He settled back into the couch, sighing anxiously when she told him she wanted to him to buy that pair, but not for tonight.

Sophie made him buy 3 pairs in all, complimenting his choices, especially the peep-toe pump he was going to wear tonight to the club. She made the point of telling him they would even look good when she had him in just his bra and panties. She smiled as he blushed furiously and couldn't hide his grin. She could see through him though, his eyes betraying all his desire for her. She checked her phone as they walked silently back to the car, shooting off a text to Jenny that they should talk before tonight. She held the door for Fisher as they exited, noticing a trickle of sweat from under his wig. She smacked him sharply on his ass, laughing as he let out a defeated whimper, telling him she was looking forward to making him sound like that again, very soon.

12