Girl's Night Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie twisted the knob of her dark purple vibrator, the low hum feeling sublime against the sticky wetness of her labia. Her head fell back into the pillows as the pulses reverberated through her, wagging her finger at Fisher when he smiled. She spread her thighs slowly, letting Fisher crawl between her legs, her desire for him clear, and his obedience absolute. Murmuring her approval when his tongue swept softly over her outer folds, she shuddered watching him lick up either side of the veined and textured shaft.

"Fuuuhhhk.... yessss...." she moaned, her hips slipping upward, pressing the vibrator between Fisher's mouth and her pussy. "make me cum Candi..."

Fisher slid his hands under Sophie's thighs and cupped her perfect ass, his own ass rising as he knelt on the bed, his knees and elbows sinking into the plush bedspread, his tounge darting inside her when Sophie moved the ribbed head of her vibrator to her clit. He moaned as her wetness coated his tongue and lips, her taste never failing to drive him mad with lust, alternately licking and sucking her pussy as she gasped with her impending climax.

Sophie's eyelids fluttered, colors dancing before her, every fiber of her body sending her hurtling toward as higher plateau. She came hard against Fisher's painted mouth, biting her lower lip, listening to him whimper while he devoured every drop of her. She felt a crescendo building again when she glanced down, his panty clad ass gyrating in the air as he pleasured her. She gripped his long blond wig forcing him backward for a moment, plunging the vibrator inside her fully and brought him back to her, planting her swollen clit directly on his willing tongue.

"Yes... you filthy bitch...yes!!" she screamed, fucking his face violently, her fingers curling into a fist, using him until she came for a second, then a third time, her heels digging into the bed, every muscle in her body rigid. She collapsed then, pushing Fisher backward, her head propped high on the headboard, and slipped the vibrator from her, switching it off before placing it against her sissy's mouth.

"Clean it bitch," she commanded, propping herself up on one elbow, small aftershocks coursing through her as she watched him obey. "Suck it like a cock..."

Fisher couldn't bear to make eye contact with Sophie as he licked the slender vibrator and then proceeded to take it fully into his mouth, the six inch phallus not even causing him to gag.

"Pose for me," Sophie instructed him, "and look right into the lens."

Fisher executed position after position for her, the relentless click of her phone following each making him throb anew. He began moaning on the vibrator almost intuitively, eliciting a smirk from Sophie.

"Like that," Sophie teased, "don't you, sissy?"

"Yes Mistress," Fisher answered. "I love how you taste..."

"I don't doubt that," she continued, "but this is something more... you like how I taste, on a cock... maybe a cock that has freshly fucked me?"

"Misstress... please don't..." Fisher whimpered, his hips twitching uncontrollably.

Sophie rose to her knees and slipped closer to him, her breath warm on his cheek. "But I'm so hungry for a thick cock inside me slut, just like you... and it's not like your naughty sissy cock will satisfy me... you're nothing but a one pump sissy bitch now... aren't you?"

Fisher locked eyes with her, terrified at the wickedness that stared back at him.

"Unless..." Her voice trailed off, her fingers grazing the lace of his panties, tracing the contour of his rigid member. "You think I'm wrong and you can fuck me without cumming..."

"I know I can't Mistress," Fisher admitted solemnly.

"Then we will have to see where the night takes us slut, won't we?"

Sophie slipped from the bed, leaving Fisher shaken and distraught. He followed her with his eyes as she pulled her white silk robe from her closet, tying it loosely around her waist, wanting to plead with her to stay, to let him try, but he couldn't muster the courage. He lowered his eyes, letting her pass from the room without saying a word, collapsing onto the bed, still clutching the vibrator that held the lingering scent of her sex, silently pleading with her not to let it come to that.

12