Girl's Night Pt. 12

Story Info
Secrets are revealed and Candi surrenders.
4.3k words
4.25
23.3k
9

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This a continuation from an earlier story. It contains fetish themes of forced feminization, public humiliation and other erotic themes that may not be to everyone's taste. If you enjoy these, please read on. - DB

****************************

Fisher slumped in his seat as the last of their party climbed into the stretch Excursion limousine that was ushering them all back to the brownstone he shared with Sophie. The door closed and the club beats were quickly replaced by the high pitched laughter that had accompanied much of his night. He felt the truck shift into gear, slowly pulling away from the club that had been the set of his coming out party. He gazed out the window, the voices surrounding him fading away as his mind was filled with rapid fire visions of what had transpired.

Chuck's dripping cock danced across his mind, Fisher knowing that what Chuck had said was proving to be true. He would never forget his first. Or his second. Or his third. He glanced down the aisle, Heather wrapped in Miguel's arms, wondering how she fucked that massive beast. He also wondered why Miguel was the only man left in their party, especially after the way Sophie had glued herself to Chuck as she orchestrated one humiliation after another for her cum slut.

He recalled how he had begged for more humiliation, drinking shot glasses of cum from whomever offered them, swallowing eagerly or sometimes letting them fill his mouth with three or more shots before he drank it all down. His tortured cock poked through his dress now, his panties taken unceremoniously, ruined with stains from neck to hem, reliving his spins on the dance floor with random men and two very specific kandi-girl transsexuals. He could still feel their cocks in his hands as they danced around him, shielded from view by his VIP group. He could also feel the eyes on him as Catherine forced him to his knees in the middle of it all, letting each of the kandi-girls use his mouth with their short, plump cocks, at one point stuffing his wet lips with both of them at the same time. It was then that Sophie had told him that he was practically a complete whore if even other sissies got to use his mouth as a fuck hole.

It was Catherine who left no doubt.

She and Eve escorted him back to the bathroom under the guise of cleaning him up. But once there Catherine reminded how she promised to be crueler than her domme and how much she wanted to see him suffer for jerking off to a picture of her. She asked if he recalled the question she had asked in the afternoon, about the train in the alley. He swallowed had and nodded as she and Eve laughed at the terror in his face. It turned out to be something quite different.

A tear crested in the corner of his eyelid and Fisher wiped it away quickly, recalling the parade of men that filtered into the bathroom after Cathering had some shirtless hulk tear Fisher's cum soaked panties from him, each one rippling with muscle as they jerked their cocks in his face, painting him with torrents of cum. He would be cleaning one and another would explode, giving him no reprieve. By the time it was over, his jaw ached and he was awash in the pungent fluid from his eyebrows to his thighs, his tortured cock even bespeckled with thin ropes of fluid.

A nudge in his ribs brought him back to reality.

"Daydreaming again, you little slut?" Catherine poked him again, laughing as Fisher nodded slowly. "Your Domme paid you a compliment."

"Quite a show, Candi," Jenny said as the massive vehicle cruised up the coastal highway. "They'll be talking about that last part for quite a while, I'm sure."

"Quite the spectacle indeed," cooed Eve, "I always enjoy a good cum slut baptism..."

The crowd laughed as Fisher lowered his head, sighing as he thanked them.

"You loved it," Sophie asked, "didn't you?"

Fisher knew the question was a statement more than a question but he answered in his soft, demure voice anyway. "Yes Mistress," Fisher managed weakly, "I... I had... fun."

"Do you promise baby?" Sophie asked, pulling a cleansing cloth from her purse and wiping gently on Fisher's face. "I know it was more than you bargained for..."

"Yes Mistress," he said, a soft smile turning up the corners of his lips. "I promise."

"But don't worry, your fun isn't quite over yet." Sophie said with a sly smile of her own. "One, or two, more things to make your night complete..."

"Tw... two...?" Fisher responded. "I... I don't understand."

"Well, my sweet sissy," Sophie said, "this has all been a very carefully planned, very calculated scheme, to give you exactly what you have always wanted. You see, Jenny and I have known each other for over a year now. You remember that PWBC that I went to the December before last, it was life changing. And it was right about the same time as what?"

"Oh my god," Fisher gasped, "no, not when I got..."

"That's right smarty," Jenny interjected, "right after you got caught jerking it to her best friend."

"So you two have been...?"

"No baby," Sophie said quickly, "we stayed in touch, lunch a few times, but it didn't turn into anything until Cat's windfall. You see, all those offers to do porn finally made her figure something out... while it may not be for her, there would always be girls like her, and rather than let them get caught up in some assholes scheme, making them money, why not make the money for herself."

"And why not take a whole different approach?" Catherine added.

"Exactly." Sophie agreed and then continued, "and then about 4 months ago her business name came up as one client at your sweet Domme's clinic. What was the name?"

"Evelyn Bello." Jenny answered.

"Eve," Fisher said softly, his head swimming.

"Good girl," Sophie said, nuzzling closer to him. "Now this, coupled with the fact that Jenny knew about your proclivities for panties, lingerie and female domination, set our plan in motion. All we had to do was get Cat on board."

"Which I was more than happy to do, once they filled me in." Catherine continued. "It took on a life of it's own after that. And all you had to do was follow your fantasy like the pathetic bimbo you truly are..."

"But the club, how?"

"Partners in Cat's production company," Eve answered, "and it will all be cleaned up by the same people who sanitize all the sets for us."

"Chuck, Justin, Lexie, Trixie, Bojan, Viktor, every guy that covered you with cum, all actors. Every cock you sucked was a pornstar, every drop of cum you swallowed was tested and cleared. Beautiful isn't it?"

"What about the guy in the bathroom?"

"Your first random?" laughed Catherine, "not so random... Eve's first co-star..."

"Miguel?"

"Yep," Heather answered as her lips grazed Miguel's, "but also my boyfriend, which I gotta say, worked out very nicely."

"As did your willingness to do everything we told you, Candi," Sophie whispered, her hand parting Fisher's thighs. "You're a completely different person once you put panties on, aren't you?"

"Yes Mistress," Fisher replied, his cock straining against the delicate touch of her fingers. "Completely."

"What do you become Candi?" Eve asked him softly.

"I'm a cock hungry cum slut when I put panties on, Goddess," he answered, closing his eyes as his Mistress put him under her spell with ease.

"Now tell everybody what kind of cock you liked the most tonight, sissy bitch..."

"Ughhhhh... gohhhd... Mistresssss..." Fisher fingernails were digging into the leather cushions, his whole body at the mercy of his swollen dripping cock. "The... the trans... the trans Kandi girls... Mistress..."

"I knew you would baby," Sophie said, "I know you love all cocks, but tranny cocks are what really turn you on. In fact they make you do anything, don't they? That's why you love my big black strap-on so much, isn't it?"

"Yes Mistress," Fisher answered quickly.

"I'm glad to hear that slut," she said encircling his cock just below the bulging head, "because I know you're going to love what comes next..."

"N... n... next?"

"Tell everyone how it makes you feel, when I fuck you, when I own your mouth, and your ass. Tell everyone what you say when you're moaning like a whore, Candi..."

Fisher's world crashed around him. How could he have missed it? All the signs, all the innuendos. It had even been blatantly announced when they were shopping. The instagram, the videos, all of it had been so obvious.

Sophie released him as she saw the realization crept across his face.

"That's right, my sexy cock-sucking bitch," she coaxed. "say it."

"I... I always say... I feel... feel like... a pornstar... ohhhmygohhd..."

"And now," Catherine said, "you are one."

"But why... why would you do this... I love you... I made one mistake..." Fisher pleaded.

"And I love you," Sophie answered, "and I'm not going anywhere, and neither are you. I did this for you. You never would have taken this on yourself."

"But I don't..."

"Don't you?" Catherine interrupted. "You didn't even hesitate with Benji..."

"The 'random'," Eve interjected.

Catherine continued, her tone even and matter-of-fact. "You barely broke character all night, and we could alllll tell how turned on you were. Don't ruin a good thing by denying the truth."

"Good thing?!" Fisher was incredulous. "How is this a good thing? My life is ruined! How do I go to my job, how do I show myself to my friends?"

"You have a job silly," Heather said. "You're a pornstar now. And quite a good one."

"Please," Fisher begged, "please stop saying that, I'm not."

"But you are sweetie," Eve said. "Give him the numbers."

"What numbers?!"

Catherine scrolled through her phone quickly, a wide grin lighting up her face as she found the reports. "4 in Japan, 5 in the Philippines, 4 in Vietnam, 7 in Cambodia, 8 in Malaysia and 20 in Thailand."

"40 people... Sophie... what they hell?!"

"It's 45 genius," Heather said with a chuckle, "and its thousand. 45 thousand."

"Not too bad for three hours and only part of the Asian markets baby," Sophie said proudly.

"And that wasn't even for features." Eve added. "They're going to love you."

"Features?" Fisher stammered, his heart racing, "what does she mean, 'features'?"

"Why, a full length movie of course, shot professionally." Sophie answered, stroking him fully. "You've wanted Eve all night, haven't you? Now's your chance to have her, and to let her have you..."

Fisher looked at the grinning faces surrounding him as the truck rolled to a stop. Peering past them he didn't recognize the surroundings and panic set in. His breathing was labored as Sophie pulled him from his seat by his cock, the cold night air rolling over him at he peered up at the high-rise apartment building towering above them that was definitely not a brownstone.

Fisher held his breath as their heels clicked across concrete courtyard. Sophie turned to look at him, tightened her grip and pulled him through the large glass door that Jenny held open for them, a gleeful smile on her face.

"C'mon baby," Sophie said in a husky whisper, "time to have some fun."

Her hand rested lightly around his cock they climbed upward, floor to ceiling mirrors lining each side of the elevator. The air was heavy and humid, Fisher's already ragged breathing getting more and more labored as the numbers crept higher, too terrified to speak. The doors opened at the 34th floor, Sophie pulling Fisher's dwindling cock as they walked toward a broad oak door, 3404 emblazoned on the door in tall, gold numbers.

Catherine punched numbers in the keypad and the group swept through the door of the spacious loft apartment. She led them down the short hallway and the room opened up, lofted ceilings giving way to twenty-five foot tall windows looking out over the bay. Recessed lighting bathed the room in a harsh, unforgiving glow and again Fisher was faced with his unbearable reflection as the windows went from transparent to opaque. Cameras were set up on either side of a plush sectional that faced them, and they all laughed and chatted excitedly as they breezed around the room. Sophie left Fisher standing there, holding his breath, frozen in submission as they chatted, until finally Eve slipped next to Fisher and unzipped his cum stained dress.

"Come with me baby," she cooed, "I have something for you to slip into after we get you cleaned up."

Fisher stepped out of the crumpled dress as she peeled it from his body, his lips quivering as he stood there in his waist cincher and bra. He called out to Sophie desperately.

"Baby, please!!" he wailed, "I don't want this anymore! I'm sorry for what I did, I promise, it'll never happen again, I... I... can't be a fucking porn star for Christ's sake!!"

"Oh, but you are Candi," Catherine said, shrugging dismissively. "We've made sure of it."

"And," Sophie added, "I've already deposited your advance for your 3 picture deal..."

"Three... three picture... deal?" Fisher stammered, "what are you talking about, I never signed any deals."

"You most certainly did," Jenny interjected. "You really should have paid more attention to the 'medical forms' you signed at the clinic. You're now legally obligated to shoot 3 features for 'Try-Sex-U-All Media'."

"And given the nature of your talents Candi Glam," Catherine continued, examining him coldly as she spoke. "You were quite handsomely rewarded."

"I don't care," Fisher shot back, his long fingernails digging into his palms as he clenched his fists defiantly. "No amount of money is worth this humiliation! Sophie, I want to go home. NOW!"

"Ugh," Sophie groaned, "already a diva. Who do you think you're kidding with this display? You certainly weren't complaining when your mouth was getting crammed full of cock for fifty or a hundred dollars, were you? You can't tell me..."

"I didn't..."

"Don't you fucking interrupt me!" she screamed, stepping toward him threateningly. "You want to tell me that this wasn't the best fucking night of your life? That you didn't realize your greatest fucking fantasy? Go ahead and deny it, I dare you! But while you're denying it, look down, because as soon as I started yelling at you, that cock that's been hard all night while you've been used, debased and humiliated, is back to being raging and all fucking telling."

Fisher looked down, and sure enough, his cock was pulsing in the air beneath his full breasts. He looked back at Sophie, bewildered.

"This," Sophie spread her arms wide, her voice softening, "is what you've always wanted. I gave this to you under the guise of your Mistress, because you would not take it from me any other way. I know you're scared, I know you think I'm going to treat you differently somehow. But I'm not. For me, all that's changed is your job."

"I don't want to lose you."

"You could never lose me baby," Sophie said, taking his hand and pulling him toward her while the group surrounded them silently. "Ask everyone if I haven't been turned on all night, and it wasn't from any of the guys you thought were going to steal me away, it was from watching... you."

"It's true," Jenny admitted, shaking her head. "She couldn't take her eyes off you."

"And believe me," Sophie said with a grin, "they tried."

"You promise Sophie?" Fisher asked nervously, squeezing her hand in his, "this is want you want?"

"Yes baby," she answered, leaning upward and kissing him softly on his salty lips, "I promise."

"What... what happens now?" Fisher looked around the room, the faces that had tormented him now looking at him with an air of dare he say, favor?

"Now," Catherine said slowly, "you get back in character, and you get what you've been wanting all night..."

"Because that's all Candi is," Jenny explained, "a very carefully constructed and fleshed out, character, and if you don't mind me saying, a role you were born to play."

"Why don't you tell Catherine what, or rather who, you've been wanting all night," Sophie instructed. "And its ok to be honest, because the answer isn't me, is it?"

"I've wanted Eve's cock Dominatrix," Fisher declared, smiling up at Eve, "it was what I always fantasized about when I first told my Mistress about my fetishes..."

"Her name is Goddess to you Candi," Catherine said, not even flinching at his admission, "Its very important that you stay in character while filming."

"I'm proud of you baby," Sophie continued, her tone warm and soothing, "now go have fun and lose yourself again, I'll be right nearby watching every second..."

"Thank you Soph, um... Mistress," Fisher said with a sheepish grin, following Catherine as Eve took his hand. He looked up at the dark skinned amazon, a swirling of affectionate emotions whirling through his heart and head, and pressed himself to her as they entered a large room full of racks of clothes and lingerie, as well as an impressively stocked 4 seat vanity covering one wall. His heart raced as he realized he had crossed the threshold and he knew it would not return to normal any time soon as watched Eve peel herself from silver top and skirt that clung to her.

"You should do the same Candi," Eve suggested, reaching behind her and undoing the bandeau bra that barely contained her. Her FF cup breasts spilled downward, bouncing softly as they settled, her large, dark chocolate nipples swelling slightly against the gold barbells that pierced each one perfectly.

"You're beautiful," Fisher breathed, his feminine voice shaking, his eyes moving down her body to the compacted bulge of her panties.

"Don't worry bitch," Catherine said as she saw his pointed gaze, "she's a grower, not a shower, especially in those. Have a seat at one of those stations and I'll fix your makeup while Eve gets herself ready."

Fisher sat obediently after discarding his waist-cincher, bra and shoes and crossed his legs, obscuring his fluctuating cock from view. He didn't flinch while she worked silently, reworking his face from the bubblegum hues she selected for him. Eve sat next to him as Catherine was finished, wearing a cherry red silk robe and matching five inch stiletto pumps. He caught her eye in the mirror and smiled, she winked and his chair was whirled around leaving him face to chest with Catherine.

"Read." She instructed coldly, thrusting a scene summary in his face, and moving to a rack of lingerie. "Yes, Miguel plays the boyfriend in case you're wondering. And seeing as how much you enjoyed him in the club I expect nothing less while we're shooting. You will call him 'baby' or 'sir' or any other pet name, but not his real name, understood?"

"Yes Dominatrix." Fisher responded quickly.

"Most of this will be ad libbed to make it seem natural," she continued, examining the rack as she spoke, "you should always answer in the affirmative and remember you're the submissive, so whatever they tell you to do you do with no hesitation."

"Yes Dominatrix," he repeated.

"And your safe word is 'ice cream', got all that?"

"Yes Dominatrix," Fisher nodded, looking up from the paper.

"Good," Catherine said flatly, gathering up a pair of white pumps, her fingers entwined in several hangers. "Let's get you dressed."

She squatted down and slipped first one then another stocking onto Fisher's pointed feet, adjusting them slightly as he slipped them up to his thighs. She pulled him to his feet then and spun him again, wrapping a cupless corset around his ribcage. His fingers played along the piping accents as she laced him up from behind, the attached garters slapping playfully at his thighs and his plump round ass. She pulled and fastened the stockings, chiding him once more for his swollen cock when she turned him back around to slip into his six inch heels. He teetered there as she slipped a silk robe similar to Eve's over his shoulders, only in white, then gave him one final instruction.

12