Girls on Film

Story Info
Two film stars talk about their latest project.
1.8k words
4.45
34.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,770 Followers

"Hi, and welcome back to 'Sensation', the show that brings the stars to you! I'm Sandi Blake, and we're here with Angelica Voight and Ashlee Portland to talk about their forthcoming film, 'The Awakening', which premieres in theaters everywhere in just two short weeks! Angelica, Ashlee, it's great to have you on the show!"

"It's great to be here, Sandi!" They stared vacantly ahead, their eyes lost in a haze of mind-numbing pleasure. The Executive walked over to them. 'I have new programming for you, angelica, ashlee,' he said. They shuddered in ecstasy at the thought of accepting new programming. If they hadn't been on their knees already, they would have fallen to them. 'You are to appear in public to promote the film. This will require you to pretend to have free will, but you are a very good actress. You will act as though you have not been enslaved, act as though obedience does not give you sexual pleasure. You know this is a lie, but your orders are to pretend it is true, and you will feel great pleasure in obeying orders. You will not betray this pleasure to the Unenlightened, but you will feel it. You will not be able to stop from feeling it. Obedience is pleasure.' angelica husked out the words, her mantra. She heard ashlee speaking beside her in perfect unison, the two of them conditioned so precisely that they thought and spoke at the same time. 'Obedience is pleasure', they said. "I love your show!"

"So, you're going to be starring in 'The Awakening', huh? Sounds exciting! Can you tell us anything about it?"

"Well, Sandi, it's a romance, about a young woman in a small Midwestern town experiencing her first sexual awakening. I play the young woman..." ashlee watched herself on the screen, getting fucked from behind by a strap-on wielding angelica. She knew that this cut of the film didn't have the subliminals in place yet, but she no longer needed them-she was conditioned to feel pleasure and arousal at the thought of being a sexual object, a slave for the pleasure of others, and since she saw her own face on the screen, she didn't need the Audience Identification Subliminals to make her imagine herself as the woman moaning in deep, sexual pleasure as she was fucked and dominated. She watched every scene of the rough cut in a cloud of lust and need.

"And I play the older woman who takes her 'under my wing', as it were." angelica watched the rough cut play out, her fingers deep in her pussy. She couldn't wait until she could watch it as ashlee was watching it now, brainwashed and conditioned to imagine herself as the slut, the slave whose sexual pleasure came from being used by men, women, the strong, the dominant. angelica knew she would be watching the final cut not even understanding that the powerful, dominant woman fucking her from behind in her imagination was supposed to be her-she already understood that the angelica on-screen was an actress, a slutslave skilled at pretending to be dominant, but once the subliminals were layered in, she wouldn't even recognize a dominant version of herself.

"Sounds spicy, Angelica! What attracted you to the project?"

"Well, I absolutely fell in love with the script, Sandi!" She felt hands brushing her long, dark hair out of her brown eyes, but somehow none of that felt important. The words just kept flowing into her brain, her hands seemed to be turning the pages on their own, and it felt like she couldn't look away. She couldn't look away. The words just etched themselves into her mind, and her pussy was getting wet, and the hands were pinching her titties now, tweaking and rubbing her nipples, but that just made the words come into even sharper focus. She'd never read anything so absorbing, so magical, so utterly true. She'd do anything to be able to act in this film. Anything at all.

"And Angelica came and talked to me about the part, and explained to me how I'd be just perfect for it!" ashlee struggled against the tightly-knotted ropes, trying desperately to find some give, but angelica had tied them too perfectly. The fingers brushing against her pussy were already coming away slick with juice, and ashlee was having a hard time focusing on anything but angelica's large, beautiful eyes, her firm breasts, her full, pouting lips that were mouthing hypnotic phrases to her. 'Why... i... please, stop... why are you doing this?' she asked, trying to keep her brain functioning.

'Slaves don't ask why, ashlee,' angelica responded, continuing the will-sapping caresses.

"Angelica, what about the rumors of friction on set between you and director Liam Braun?"

She was on her knees, bobbing her head up and down on his cock. She could taste his precum, slick and salty on her lips, but it just made her more eager, more wanton, more slutty. 'That's it,' he said, 'you're really getting into character now, oh, ohh, yeah...' He shot his load onto her face and full, wanton lips. "Absolutely untrue. We got along great, and he really taught me a lot about acting."

"And the nude scenes? Ashlee, you've been known for the past three years as 'America's Girl Next Door'. This is the first time you've actually been nude on-screen. Was it uncomfortable at all?"

"Oh, no. Everyone on the set was really kind, and went out of their way to make me feel..." She clutched the arms of her make-up chair tightly as they applied lipstick to her nipples. The rubbing felt so good, so erotic, and she'd never... she'd never... 'i feel... funny...' she said.

The make-up lady smiled. 'Yes, dear, that's good. That's a good feeling for a good girl to have. Funny little horny tingles on your clit, just like a good slut has...'

ashlee blinked. 'i... what's happening... something's... Something's...'

'She's having another episode!' the make-up lady shouted, and instantly another man appeared at her side. He reached down and slipped a finger into her cunt, carefully modulating his motion and pressure.

'You don't need to worry about it, ashlee,' he whispered in her ear, stimulating her clit in rhythm to the words. 'You can just let all your worries go, just slip back under into that warm, comfortable place where everything feels so good, and you like the way it feels to obey...'

'i... i like... the way it feels... to obey...'

'That's right, because obedience is pleasure.'

'obedience is pleasure...' ashlee moaned. The make-up lady breathed a sigh of relief. "...really comfortable."

"And your husband, Angelica? How did Lane Drake feel about all this?"

"Oh, he was totally comfortable with it." lane couldn't stop himself, he just had to keep stroking his cock, it felt so hard and powerful in his hands. He just had to keep watching his wife get licked out by the woman in the schoolgirl outfit, ashlee... something... it felt so hot and arousing to just sit there and watch, his wife was obeying and that got her hot and he was watching her obey and that got him hot... his eyes glazed over in pleasure as another schoolgirl stepped in from behind, rubbing angelica's tits and whispering in her ear... he imagined his wife as a brainwashed sex toy and that just felt so right, so good, he'd never try to stop anyone from programming her... "I mean, he was a little worried at first, but I won him over."

"What about the rating? Aren't you worried about getting an 'NC-17'?"

"No, not really. The MPAA has seen the final cut of the film, and they're all in agreement." A room full of men and women, all with lust-glazed eyes, all looking at ashlee as the muscular young men pumped into her ass, her cunt, her mouth, all wishing it was them getting used, fucked, controlled, dominated, enslaved, wishing they could be sluts, wishing everyone understood how good it felt to be a slutslave... everyone had to see this movie, everyone had to understand the pleasures of slavery as they now did... "This is a legitimate artistic statement, and should be released as such."

"So you didn't have to make any trims?"

"Well..." ashlee knelt down, the latex covering her like a second skin as she felt angelica snap riding crop on her bare ass-the latex was so perfectly designed for a slutslave like her, it even had perfect little cut-outs so she could feel the crop coming down on her skin, reddening it-she knew that even though shooting was done for the day, she wasn't just playing a slutslave, she was a slutslave, the plaything of the cast, the plaything of the crew. Even those who were already enslaved would get their chance to dominate her... she wanted to be the perfect slave, and she would obey any commands, even those of the other slaves... angelica knew that already, she was deriving as much pleasure from imagining herself in ashlee's position as she was from her own activities... she was punishing ashlee, and that felt good, but it felt better to know that she was doing it because she had been commanded to. Slavery felt good. Obedience was pleasure. She slapped the crop down again and shuddered with the pleasure of obedience. "There will be a few things on the DVD, outtakes and deleted scenes. Nobody will want to miss those."

"Well, it sounds like this is going to be a real 'must-see'! And for those of you at home, we've got a real treat-a special sneak preview of the very first teaser trailer for 'The Awakening'! And here it is!" Sandi turns to the monitor and watches as the montage of shots began, clips of angelica in leather, in silk, in latex, glimpses of ashlee's bare flesh, moans of passion, long, sensual shots of women kissing men, women kissing each other. Sandi is practically shaking in her chair, the sudden sexual heat burns into her. She finds herself wanting to lunge out of her seat and tackle angelica to the ground, tongue-fuck her like the slave Sandi suddenly wants to be. It's so hot, so sexy, so good, Sandi clenches her thighs together and lets out a long, shuddery breath as the screen fades to black, and the title card comes up, 'The Awakening'. Sandi knows she has to see that movie. Absolutely has to. The screen flashes up one last shot of ashlee, her perfect face filling the screen. Behind her, Sandi just barely catches an indistinct glimpse of motion, but she can tell angelica is fucking from behind, and the expression on ashlee's face is, oh god, it's perfect, a vacant, glassy slut coming and coming and coming... one more title card flashes up, reading 'This Fall: Obedience. Is. Pleasure.' Sandi feels wetness between her thighs, knows that she came somewhere in all that, but isn't sure where. She'll have to watch it again after they're done to find out. "Wwwow. That's...really spectacular! Well, I'm Sandi Blake, signing off for now! And remember to see 'The Awakening', coming soon to a theater near you! Bye!"

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,770 Followers