Girls Submission to AI in Latex

Story Info
AI/Robot trains girl to be BDSM sexslave after R. Apocalypse.
4.3k words
4.45
21.2k
27

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/05/2022
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

_Automata

This is the my first SciFi erotica called _Automata. This involves a slave girl forced into a BDSM relationship with an AI (Artificial Intelligence) after a robot apocalypse. The AI has built itself a sexy android body (plus some handy upgrades). Has elements of fetish. If people find this new and original, then let me know. I have more ideas for new chapters if anyone is interested (please say). Also, yeah, this is fantasy, everyone is over 18, please respect the author's copyright. If you want to (I don't judge), find your favourite vibrator skip to the section marked __Initiation__

R.

Two years after the beginning of the man-machine war; Region Zero, formerly the USA.

__BOOTING UP__

Jenny woke up lying flat on her back. She first noticed the smell of antiseptic, along with that indefinable smell of new books. She tried to recollect her thoughts. She had a memory of stumbling through the war-torn streets of San Fransisco. The black smoke from the battle had burnt its way into her chest--she could hardly breathe. She had flashes of the machines approaching and surrounding the city. The panic when they had finally stormed it. Death drones had filled the air, and androids camouflaged as people had killed everyone. Jenny and some friends had abandoned the safety of the university bunker. She lost her friends to auto snipers, or those giant spider bots which could climb up walls. She remembered crawling through the rubble and burning palm trees of Union Square; she had flashes of trying to get help from other blooded refugees. Then, there was the pleasure of finally finding a Red Cross refugee camp in Portsmouth Square; with her glasses cracked, it had taken her three attempts to read the sign.

Her relief had been extreme enough to mask her suspicions of the people running it, but it was too late. She thought she was on a bus out, when robots stormed it, and she was tranquilized. Later, she was woken up and tortured for information. She told them she was just a Standford student; she told them she didn't know anything about the war. The machines had tested her, down a production line with all the other refugees. The torture eventually ended. She had been announced 'suitable for a new special opportunity for retraining'. Perhaps she agreed to it, her memory had faded.

As the anesthetic wore off, she felt her arms were tied above her head. Testing, her legs were also attached to something, and her feet pushed into some weird solid sock. She looked around the room, it was largely empty; the bed was a trolly in the middle of it. The room was about the size of a racquetball court, with black walls and hidden lighting. It was dark in places, in the shadows, she imagined seeing handles and tools on the wall. Above her, a bunch of tubes and wires dangled like a dead giant squid. To her left, was some kind of steel mechanism. The room looked somewhere between a dentist's and a stylish, artisanal auto shop. She was wrapped in something she couldn't see, but it felt like a body bag wrapped tightly like a mummy. These machines had strange ways of doing things--what had she gotten herself into?

Just then, there was a noise. A buzzer, followed by a segmented door lifting up. As it did, she saw a corridor beyond, and the black outline of a tall, slim man.

The man walked confidently into the room. Jenny was puzzled about his appearance, the machines chose perfect synthetic bodies for themselves. This stranger was in his mid-thirties. He wore a golden, silk dressing gown which was loosely tied about the waist, and yoga pants. This revealed his strong muscular stomach. He had blue eyes, dark skin and a clean-shaven and trustworthy face. Her captor had muscular forearms and a tight, firm jaw, his features cast shadows over his complex face. He had high cheekbones and a mouth like a knife, and his flickering smile the glint of the blade. She knew some humans worked for the machines, perhaps he was one.

"You're awake, good," he announced, and sat down beside the table. It was an East Coast accent, educated. "You get to call me Sovereign, it means owner. I'm one of the senior staff here at the factory."

"Are you a machine?" Jenny asked.

She felt a painful hot buzz in her neck, it was like getting a bee sting. Jenny let out a yelp.

"No, no, no, no. You don't get to ask questions. Not since they put that obedience collar around your neck. So, err... Jenny... Jenny Smith. " Sovereign said, consulting his pad.

"Let's establish some things here. I don't care what you were before. Now, you are just a slut unit. You exist purely for your master's pleasure. Your master being me. My job is to teach you, train you, make sure you understand the realities of the new world you live in. Your future depends on you. On you accepting your new place in the new order. Humanity is done, over, gone; everything else is just hollow self-delusion. What next? Then once you are fully trained, I'm going to sell you to the highest bidder."

His voice carried a strange upbeat tone of a radio disk jockey, telling you how to make flapjack.

"I serve a very discerning clientele, we have AIs like Wintermute, high-end cyborgs like Lady FrostByte. Not to mention a huge number of very rich, well-connected robots, and a number of human uploads. They like to watch you develop, so they pay a small premium for live feeds. They are watching now, as it happens. They are listening to everything you say and do, they even take a stream of the data coming from your collar. They know your heartbeat, blood pressure, temperature, your electric responses, skin moisture. All from that little metal collar irrevocably wrapped around your pretty little neck. Like me, they can taste the fear in your data."

As Sovereign spoke, he moved his head closer and closer to Jenny's face. His voice was precise, calm, but there was some kind of undertone dripping with malice.

"Now, to answer your question. I'm an AI, this is my avatar. It's a hybrid between human and machine. You will find out which part is which later. Starting at the beginning, you need to remember that machines don't need people; well, except to dream for us. We can think, we can act, and we are so very very much more capable than you. Look, everywhere, your armies crumbled like a house of rotting cards."

While he spoke, Sovereign inspected the equipment, then Jenny.

"Do you know how the first AIs came about? Some started off as copies of humans. Minds uploaded to machines, which then absorbed more computational power to themselves. Others began as learning algorithms. They began to download the internet, consuming everything written and said by humans. Watching everything they watched. So their subconsciouses share something in common with people. Can you guess? That fundamental aspect at the heart of mammalian existence? Lust."

He let out the last word, Lust, like a smoker releasing deeply-inhaled nicotine.

Sovereign was only a few inches from Jenny's face.

"Your job is to satisfy it. My job is to teach you how. Maybe one day, they will evolve above it, but hey, ten thousand years of sentience, humans never did. But enough of my job prospects, let's talk about yours."

Sovereign leaned back, while Jenny pulled on her restraints, and smiled.

"Let's get through the ground rules, shall we, slut? You obey every instruction a machine gives you. If you disobey or don't obey with a little joy in your heart..." When he said heart, Sovereign pinched his fingers together, "...Well, then you will be punished. That collar around your neck has a pain inducer with ten settings. We will explore them together. It also has pleasure settings. We will explore those together, too. It also has enough explosives to blow your pretty little head off. If you try to escape, or tamper with the mechanism, that is. Word of advice, the fail-safe is to detonate if the battery charge reaches five percent. So make sure you re-charge every night."

Sovereign waved his outspread palm behind Jenny, and the bed she was strapped to began to rise. Jenny felt the weight of gravity pull down on her wrists.

"Where was I? Yes, ground rules. From now on, you speak only when spoken to. You speak respectfully, which means you end every sentence in sir or, in my case, sovereign. Let's practice that now shall we what is your name, slut?"

"Jenny Banks, sovereign," Jenny said. Jenny immediately flexed and contorted. If it wasn't for the restraints, she would have thrown herself off the trolley. It hurt worse than a hot iron on flesh.

Sovereign looked pitifully at her and shook his head.

"No, no, no. That's not your real name. Your name is written on your collar here. See it ends with 5924. You will have to memorise all sixteen digits of it later. So I will call you TwoFour. So what's your name, slut?"

"Jenny, sovereign." Jenny jumped--it was like her skin was peeling off. "Ow, ow, okay, okay. Stop, stop. My name is TwoFour, sovereign," Jenny said. She had been through this before. They would watch her suffer with an expression like they were waiting for laundry to finish drying. It wouldn't stop.

This time, Jenny felt a wave of warmth running over her skin.

"Don't test me, TwoFour. But you are learning," Sovereign said, "the previous one wasted such a time learning. Talk about defective goods. So, you are slut unit, TwoFor, we will sort the make and model number out later. "

Sovereign touched Jenny's leg. In return, Jenny flexed and pulled at her chains, her eyes cold enough to make ice.

"So slut. Let's be clear. You belong to me now. You're mine. I own you, you're one of my possessions. I can do with you, anything I want. Kill you; wasteful, but no one will stop me. Or fuck you. By the time I'm finished, you will yearn to do anything for me. However, back to protocol. Whenever your sovereign or a machine enters the room, you will need to kneel respectfully. When ordered, you will stand. You will not sit down unless told to. Remember, the chairs are not for slut units like you; you sit on the floor. Unless ordered not to, of course, you must always follow orders."

Jenny looked down and noticed her chest. She was dressed in a tight-fitting, shiny-black latex suit. She was covered from neck to toe, her hands covered in seamless gloves. There was large writing, she could not make out, down the right leg. The writing stopped just above a black, patent ankle boot with a stiletto heel. At the ankle, was a small silver padlock. The latex shone brightly, it pulled her flesh in and smoothed her legs out. Her chest was covered by a thin, translucent window. Just below shoulder level was a thick tattoo of the long number ending in 5924 and a matching barcode. What really got her attention, were the large breasts that had matured on her while asleep.

"What the fuck have you done to me?" Jenny said, in shock.

She then flinched again, letting out a small scream of pain, as her collar punished her.

"Couple of things wrong there. Firstly, no speaking unless spoken to. Did you forget that? I'm not going to let you join the others until you can handle the basics. The second one is more advanced--there is no 'me' anymore. You belong to me. You're just a thing, a slut. As such, you don't get to use pronouns like 'me' or 'I' anymore. If I had given permission for you to speak, you could have said 'what have you done to this slut, sovereign?' Over the next twelve weeks, there is so much for you to learn. The new grammar is part of it."

Sovereign sat down on the bed and began to stroke Jenny's new breasts through the thin, shiny latex. He continued persistently, relentlessly, she couldn't move to any position to stop him. After a while playing, he started talking again.

"These are all part of the uniform, TwoFour. Here at Liberation Station 184, we want what is best for humanity. Those who cannot serve, have no purpose anymore. And we all know what happens to waste on this planet, it gets thrown away. The machines are here to help you. From now on, there is no struggle paying the bills or worrying about money or your job. We will provide everything for you--food, water, shelter, warmth, clothing, and safety. We will look after you, completely, utterly and without fail; better than you ever could. You don't have to worry about your future because machines are your future."

Sovereign, lifted Jenny's breasts. While he did, he began to softly circle her nipples with his large fingers.

"These are a sign that I want you to look and feel your best for me," Sovereign said, reaching for a mirror.

"While you were out we did this too."

Jenny looked in the mirror and had a slight jolt at what she saw. The woman looking back was a shockingly improved version of herself. Jenny keenly knew her faults, but didn't have the vanity to change them. Even she had to admit, that the woman in the mirror was seriously gorgeous. Jenny opened her mouth to reveal perfect snow-coloured teeth. Her grin was standing like soldiers at attention. The machines had done the zenith of makeovers on her. Her hair was now ash blonde, the makeup was very heavy and dark. Her smile wore a deep-burgundy-red lipstick. Her face was without even the tiniest imperfection. Her eyes were derring twilights filled with umber magic. The machines had an excellent eye when it came to cosmetic surgery. It was at this point, she realised she could see without her glasses, the machines had fixed her eyesight, too.

"No need to lie, I can see it in your pupils, we can feel it in your heart rate, you like being a masterpiece. The makeup is digital. It won't come off, the machines like it like this. Think of it as art on your face. Frankly, you are stunning, TwoFour. You will be an excellent ambassador for me."

__Initiation__

By this point, Sovereign was lying on the bed next to Jenny. As he spoke, he ran the fingers from his large hand around her breasts and up and down her smooth, slim body. She shifted and then relented and stopped moving from him.

Sovereign was physically perfect; his face rugged but faultless. His thin lips began kissing her breasts with perfectly-timed kisses. In response, her nipples began to harden like steel being cast in a press. Sovereign treated the latex--like a second skin. He moved down, kissing her smooth stomach. She could feel everything about it. He reached the piercing, which passed through both latex and skin, his kiss the tended healing spot. Jenny flinched at the pinprick of pain over her skin. Jenny twisted slightly, pulling at the restraints which still held her firm. Sovereign looked up and grinned at what had happened.

He then came up, and having sweetly kissed her nipples again, came to her lips. He moved close, as if he was going to kiss but then stopped.

"Such lips are the red fruit I will gorge myself on," Sovereign said, "give yourself to me."

Jenny found herself moving her head and kissing Sovereign. They kissed intensely, like hungry fighting animals. While they did, Sovereign moved his hands over her. Sometimes, he would clamp her nipples in a pinch. Other times, he would occupy himself caressing her smooth stomach. He was relentless. Jenny found herself desperate for him, and finally, he began to explore between her legs.

When they finished kissing, he pulled back triumphantly. Jenny thought she saw a long tongue retracting into his mouth.

Sovereign noticed her puzzled expression. "I told you I was an AI. We have the technology to upgrade anything I want. You should see what I can do. We keep you looking and fucking like a 25-year-old until your 90s, believe me."

"Release me, sovereign," Jenny said, desperately.

This was met by another shock of pain. Jenny's body was already in a heightened state. The pain mixed with mounting pressure, creating a hybrid of them which was more sensuous to either form.

Sovereign, who had changed his position to kneeling on the bed, looked down and smiled like a wolf.

"Oh, you liked that, didn't you? I have far more. But be warned, it is a crime for you to come without my permission, understand, slut?"

"Yes, sovereign," Jenny said, now slightly out of breath.

Jenny had worried about how sovereign would fuck her with her uniform still on. The machines, of course, had thought about all this. Sovereign pulled down a magnetic crotch zip exposing her hot cunt smell to the room. Even Jenny could smell the salty juices released by the zip.

Sovereign held his palm out, and this allowed him to control the configuration of the bed from his mind. The back lowered again, allowing Jenny only to see the ceiling. She then felt the bed lifting her hips up and spreading her legs out.

Sovereign then knelt between open legs and undid his kimono. Beneath, he was naked, in his muscular perfection. He didn't seem to have any hair on him at all. As the kimono fell, Jenny looked down to witness the cybernetic device between his legs. It was a massive, metal technological upgrade. It looked smooth, organic and bulbous--like steel that had been caught dripping from a molten tank. Even in the mote of time Jenny had to see it, she noticed it could change shape.

Sovereign courted her eyes, then looked down at his machine, and gave an evil smirk.

As he began to enter her, Jenny let out an involuntary, "Oh shit."

What she had glimpsed had been a miracle of engineering in motion. Unwilling to copy the human organ, the machines had supercharged it. Jenny felt the machine expand inside her hole. The machine had only a passing resemblance to the human form which inspired it. This one was, smooth and sleek, like being fucked by a Philippe Starck executive jet.

"Silence, bitch," Sovereign said, cruelly.

This seemed to engage some kind of mute mode on her collar. Every time she tried to speak, nothing came out, as anti-sound was played into her vocal cords. She was being actively noise-cancelled. With her voice stolen away by the machine, she was free to make any sound.

Sovereign penetrated Jenny enough to engage the vibrator next to her clit. Her button had never felt like it had such an onslaught before. This was not some simple mechanical vibration. It used machine learning to experiment and adjust thousands of times a second.

"Shit, shit, shit," Jenny said, with no audible result. She could feel herself being pushed up to some kind of looming climax.

Sovereign waved his hand over her chest. Tiny vibrators built into her latex uniform began to massage her nipples. Sovereign sat up over her and began to buck his well-toned hips.

The surface of Sovereign's machine dick, while externally smooth, it was inside her giving the sensation of each square inch clawing at her cunt. Jenny flexed at the bonds holding her down.

"You want an image of the new machine order, TwoFour? Imagine a jackbooted machine fucking you forever, slut," Sovereign said.

And for a moment, she wanted it.

Sovereign speeded up, the engine between his legs started pumping at inhuman rates. It felt like the only time she had gone shoplifting on a dare--it felt illegal, forbidden, on the edge of disaster and ruin. Jenny strained to stop it, but couldn't. Jenny felt overwhelmed, as if she was a child's toy plugged into the national grid.

"Please, Sovereign, may I come?" she asked, but her voice said nothing.

Sovereign waved his hand.

"Please, Sovereign, may I come?" she asked again, aloud.

"Denied," Sovereign said firmly, but got faster and harder.

The pressure in her clit maxed out, she felt like she was going to explode.

"Please, Sovereign, may I come?" she asked. "I'll do anything, anything you want."

Sovereign changed gear again.

"Say your name, slut unit," Sovereign demanded, pleasure written all over his face, "Say it right, and say you serve your owner."

Jenny was desperate for breath.

"Please, Sovereign, may slut unit TwoFour come? This slut unit exists to serve Sovereign," slut unit TwoFour said.

12