Girls Talking About Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

"Chicken! Did you like it?"

"Um-hmm, arousing to think that thousands of eyes could be watching me."

"But they didn't get to?"

"I only decided afterwards that they couldn't, so I was like you and the others, thinking that they would, and it was fun to see myself."

"Yeah, it's going to be arousing for that reason too. Hi, uncles!"

"Hm-hmm! They won't tattle on you, tell your parents?"

"And admit that they watch girls masturbating on internet?"

"I guess not. You think they do?"

"Don't most men, sometime?

"Probably, from the comments on the website. But they - your uncles - don't have to happen to find you."

"And if I want them to?"

"Hm-hmm! Sounds like you do. Have to send them an email."

"Hmm?! Don't think I want to be go that far. Maybe we should skip over this talk."

"People will find it delightful."

"Okay. Hm-hmm! If they don't find me, maybe one of their friends who recognizes me will. Oh well, I want to, so maybe even more arousing to think that they could."

She begins to take off her clothes, smirking as she pulls up her polo shirt, having to help it slip over her breasts, revealing that she is wearing a bra. She tosses it on the corner of the bed. As she reaches back to unhook her bra, she grins and remarks as it comes off:

"Don't know why I wore a bra, knowing that I was just going to take it off."

"I don't know either. Lovely, and you don't need one to make them look bigger or keep them from sagging."

"But they jiggle too much without one."

"Didn't have to show me; they do."

She grins and kicks off her sandals, as she lets her skirt drop and flips it back up on the bed with her foot. As she strips off her thong, she grins again and says:

"Hi uncles, here I am."

She lets the camera pan down her body. Her shaven pussy lets the camera find the little swelling at the top of her pussy lips. It finds her smirking face again, and when she turns in profile, it pans down, stopping for a moment to show her firm breasts, that just have a slight crease under them, then continuing down to her nice round ass and athletic thighs. She turns back to the camera, her hands coming up under her breasts, now with aroused nipples. She snickers and lowers her head, raising her breasts, and licks her nipples, then grinning again at the camera. As she sits down on the bed and scoots back to the pillows, she says: "I'm going to like this."

She fondles her nipples, and then one hand slides down to her pussy. She grins again and says:

"This is going to be fun. Do I just have to do it, or can I talk?"

"Anything you want. The talk has been good, so talk if you want to."

"Hm-hmm! That's good. Don't know if it will make it better, but I want to."

"Anything you want; sort of telling your fantasies while you do it."

"Um-hmm!"

Her fingers are already moving on one nipple and on her pussy. She grins and asks:

"Want to know what I did last weekend?"

"If you want to tell?"

"Hm-hmm! I almost wore him out. He knows I like to suck his cock, lucky guy, and wanted me to start that way. Oh, I teased him. Don't know what got into me, but I wanted to. I got it all stiff, of course, and then sucked his ball. He likes that too, but I did it longer than before, until he told me to suck his cock again. But I didn't, just licking it to make it stand up again, then sucked his other one. He accepted that, but then his cock needed to be aroused again: licking, a little sucking. Oh, this is going to be long."

"That's fine; the guys will like hearing about it."

"Hmm! That's good; they will! But I didn't let him come. Oh, I wanted him to, but I wanted to know how long I could tease him, licking down his cock and then his sack. He was beginning to complain, that was what I wanted. I threw his thighs up and licked his asshole -- had done that before, but not with him. He was surprised, but also like that. And he found it arousing, when I licked back over his balls, his cock was aroused as it could be, and drooling. Of course, I was teasing him for longer than that, doing everything a couple of times.

"Then I looked up and saw how he was drooling. I had never seen one that aroused. Hm-hmm! Couldn't have; it would have long since been in my mouth. I love to taste precum. I love to taste when they come too. So I had fun licking it up, making his cock twitch, more oozing out. I was afraid that he was going to really come, before I had him in my mouth.

"Ummm! I'm arousing myself talking about this, more than my fingers are."

"Arousing me too."

"You like to do that too?"

"I'm not supposed to get involved."

"If I were watching girls having orgasms, I would."

"Not as arousing as listening to you. What happened?"

"Hm-hm-hmm! He came like a young teenager, almost as soon as I was sucking his cock, like they did back then in my pussy, before I started sucking cocks, and more than he ever had before, but I wanted to enjoy sucking his cock, having managed to resist doing so for so long. Oh, he tried to push my head back, groaning in pain. I knew that what my tongue was doing was almost too much after his orgasm, but I just had to continue, and I knew that he could come again; he had, when we were fucking.

"He stopped complaining, and then his hips were want his cock to fuck in my mouth. Hmmm! He didn't disappoint me, almost as much as before. I relented. My pussy was dripping, then dripping in his mouth, after I had crawl up over him."

"Mine too!"

"Hmm, I like that! Later?"

"Hmm! Not supposed to."

"I like to lick pussies almost as much as I like to suck cocks."

"Don't tell me! What happened. Sounded like he did too."

"He did, he does He did, wanting to tease me, but I was sitting on his face; he couldn't do to anything but lick where I wanted him to. Hm-hmm! Hmmm! He did! He knew that he would be rewarded by my wet orgasm."

"I won't ask."

"He was, but he didn't expect that I wanted another one with his cock in my pussy."

"Oooh! You got it?"

"'Got it'? Took it! He was surprised when I immediately started to rub myself, churning his cock in my pussy. Oh, I got it! But he got his too, and me again, dropping down on him and fucking. Good guy, helping me with his finger you know where, as our hips slapped together."

"Hmm! Don't think it's going to be that good."

She takes that as the suggestion to stop talking and to arouse herself. She does, the camera shifting from her face to her aroused nipples, to her busy hands. Two and then three fingers are in her pussy, while those of her other hand rub, finding moisture in her pussy to keep from rubbing her clitoris sore.

They find more moisture and continue, her other fingers more jerking that pumping in her vagina. She moans, growling moans, sounding as though she is confident that she will be successful. Her hips are moving to help Ten years of fucking and masturbating prove their worth.

The camera is showing her whole body as it begins to jerk, and she groans. Suddenly, a strong spray shoots up on her. The camera zooms in on her pussy and hands and catches another spurt in the palm of her hand, deflecting it back on her. The camera pans up to her face, catching her pleased expression, despite her aroused moans. It shows just a few drops of her next spurt, and pans back down. The palm of the hand with its fingers in her pussy is dripping. She chuckles, and the hand disappears. The camera jumps back and shows her licking it and then sucking her fingers.

"Fuck, that was good!" she murmurs.

"It sure was! My panties are all wet, just watching and listening."

"Hm-hmm! Girls are going to like it too?"

"If I did?"

She grins, snickering, and remarks:

"I like the way girls taste when they do that."

The camera fades out.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers
12