Girls' Weekend

Story Info
A weekend with the girls leads to a romantic interlude.
2.1k words
3.92
20k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keelydurant
keelydurant
16 Followers

Angela slowly immersed herself in the steaming water of the hot tub, the tad-too-hot water inching slowly up over her teal tankini bathing suit until she settled into the jetted seat. "Hmmm," she whispered, as she let her sore muscles and the embarrassment of her ski escapades of the day slip out of her consciousness.

"Here's to friends." A full wine glass was thrust at her, which Angela grabbed and clinked loudly against the other two glasses held by her longtime friends, Karen and Jana.

"You know that we're probably not supposed to have glass in this hot tub here," Angela cautioned, with very little care that they were breaking the rules. This was girls' weekend after all, and rules were meant to be broken. Angela took a much too large sip of the wonderfully mellow merlot and let herself slip back into the seat closing her eyes.

"Ohhh, would you look at that," Jana breathed. Angela could hear male laughter and footsteps approaching the hot tub, but she refused to open her eyes. Jana and Karen were gawking, she could tell. She was tired and declined to be tempted.

"Mmm, hmm." Karen laughed. "Those are the guys from the slopes today. Remember? Angela would remember, huh Angela."

"Shit," thought Angela. She cracked open her eyes and looked. Sure enough there they were, including the tall dark-haired one. He had his back turned to the tub. Angela sunk lower. She was a horrible skier and was only here to spend some time with her friends. She had been skiing down the bunny slope that afternoon and had been unable to stop. Gaining speed and waving her arms frantically, she had slammed into the fence knocking the row of skis and poles down like dominoes. The skis, of course, had belonged to the three guys and they had busted a gut laughing at Angela, as she lay sprawled on the ice. The black haired guy had rushed over to her, lifting her awkwardly to her feet, her skis slipping out from under her.

"Are you O.K., miss?" the stranger asked. Angela could tell he was concerned, but even he was laughing quietly and Angela's face had turned scarlet. He had to practically pick her up to get her standing. She leaned on his shoulder as he knelt down and undid the bindings of her skis, helping her slide her massive boots out, and crossing the skis together to hand to her. She had mumbled some thanks and some false words about how she was fine, and with the three guys staring at her, she limped off towards the chalet. Several cups of hot chocolate with shots of peppermint schnapps had done little to ease her mortification. At least her friends had not been there to rib her, but she had told them the story later.

And now here were the same guys. She was secretly wishing that they would take a swim in the heated pool across the room, when she heard a voice. "Do you mind ladies, if we join you?" Angela squished her eyes shut and tried to disappear into the plastic seat.

When she opened them, she noticed her savior slipping into the water. His body was taunt, muscular but without the bulk. He was wearing a grey nylon bathing suit that looked like boy shorts, the kind of bathing suit that she had seen once in a European magazine and the kind of suit that most American men would refuse to wear. He could definitely wear it though. Her eyes were drawn to his chest where short curly black hair covered pebble-hard nipples the color of her wine, the wisps of hair trailing down his lean, flat stomach and ending in.... Angela blushed hard. She was staring and she hoped that no one had noticed, especially not him.

Karen was introducing the three of them. Angela gave a shake of her head upon hearing her name, avoiding the eyes of the man sitting across from her. The other two men gave their names, as the names flitted in and out of Angela's brain.

"I'm Jay." The green-eyed stranger was now addressing her. She broke down and had looked; now that she looked him full in the face, she could barely pull her eyes away. His eyes were hazel with green flecks that sparkled with the lights gleaming off the water. His hair was a wavy black that framed his very angular face, his mouth turned down into a frown. "Are you O.K, Angel?" he questioned, looking intently at Angela.

"My name's Angela," she said sharply, but then she immediately regretted her coldness. He was trying to be nice and he did seem to be genuinely concerned about her. Rather than react to her attitude, he smiled and winked at her. "I know," he said.

The six of them sat in the hot tub, the girls drinking wine, the guys chugging down beer and chatting about the weekend ahead of them and their lives behind them. They were also in Colorado on a boy's only weekend, with the two other men celebrating a weekend reprieve from a list of "honey-dos." Jay was miraculously single. As he talked, Angela found herself starting to warm to him. O.K.-being on fire was more like it. He was smart, witty, and charmingly sexy. As much as she wanted to dislike him, she found that she could not. Before she knew it, half an hour had passed.

"I'm going back to the room. I am turning into a prune," laughed Karen. She stood up and began toweling off. Jana stood up wordlessly behind her and grabbed her towel.

"I'm going to stay in a minute," Angela said. She rubbed her neck as if that were any sort of pretense to stay behind.

The other two guys stayed for a few minutes more, swilling the dregs of their beer and then they too jumped out, punching Jay in a boyish fashion, yelling behind them as they swatted each other with their wet towels, "We'll see ya in the morning."

Angela sat staring at Jay awkwardly. "Come here." He waved his hand over to the now empty seat next to him. "Is your neck sore? Would you like me to rub it for you?"

She slipped over to the seat next to him, gingerly sitting on the edge, and allowed him to begin massaging her neck and back. His fingers expertly kneaded, exquisite pain spreading as she could feel him working out knots that she never realized were there. After several minutes though, his touch became lighter, more sensual, his fingers grazing her skin. She became acutely aware of his touch and could feel heat spreading in areas far away from her shoulder. He stopped suddenly, his fingers resting lightly on her neck.

"Would you like some more wine?" He grabbed the almost empty bottle and filled the glass resting on the side by her hand. Angela wanted to protest, but couldn't; she didn't need any more wine. Whether from the wine, the steamy heat from the tub, or Jay's touch, she felt dizzy and whirly. She grabbed the glass roughly, sliding back too fast into the seat, sliding on the plastic and spilling her wine all over her trembling hand.

"Tsk, tsk," Jay chided softly, shaking his head with a smile. He took the drink with his left hand, setting it on the tiled rim of the tub, as his right hand slowly lifted her hand up to his view. Without warning, he slipped her sticky thumb into his warm mouth and began to slowly suck away the wine. Angela gasped at the intimacy of this movement, but could not move away. As his eyes firmly locked on hers, her host swirled his tongue deftly around her thumb, sucking gently, and then expelling her thumb slowly, his tongue dancing leisurely beneath her thumbnail, before finally pushing it out and into his strong grip.

Angela could not speak; she felt strangely hypnotized by the erotic gaze of her rescuer. She should have been embarrassed or offended, but instead felt overpowered by her sexual urges and drunken with her desire for this mysterious man. Jay grinned and turning his eyes downward, bowing his head over her hand with a mock seriousness before kissing the back of her hand and releasing it to fall at her side.

"Do you like that?" he whispered huskily. Angela could only nod. He played with her hair absently, as if he were thinking of something. "Would you like to go back to my place?" He looked down at her intently, his eyes searching her face for a reaction.

Angela was floored. Her mind reasoned; of course, she could not go back to "his place." She knew what that meant. They just met after all. However, her common sense practicality was losing fast to her overwhelming desire to be closer to this man. His fingers were stroking her cheek and she felt at any minute she would melt into the hot water.

"But... but your roommates," she muttered.

"I have my own place," he said softly and then smiled assuringly. He stood up, quickly toweled off, and then held out his hand to lift her from the seat, much to Angela's relief as she felt paralyzed. Jay rubbed her gently with her towel, working the soft cloth over her shoulders and back, wrapping it gently around her. Angela slipped on her thong sandals as Jay dumped keys and change into his wet pockets; she followed him quietly through the lobby.

"My cabin is outside the main unit," he explained as he held the door open and bits of snow blew in with the wind. "I'm going to pick you up so your feet don't freeze." He swung his towel around his neck and bent over abruptly, grabbing her off her feet.

Angela let out a girly scream at first at being picked up in such fashion and then screamed even louder as Jay trotted across the icy snow, wind biting through her soggy towel. She could see a cabin off to the side of the bigger hotel. In fact there were several that looked to be part of the hotel with magnificent views of the snowy slopes and distant mountain peaks. Jay set her down on the porch, keeping one arm protectively around her as he whisked the key card through the slot, pushing the door open and propelling them through the door and into the middle of the living room.

Beautiful light copper colored wood beams framed the ceiling, with rich wood paneled walls and a wooden lacquered floor almost completely covered with a heavily patterned thick wool western motif rug. Jay flipped on a switch on the wall and flames burst forth in the gas fireplace. Angela stepped up to it, allowing the warmth to penetrate her frozen skin, as Jay disappeared into the bedroom. He emerged carrying a down comforter which he spread on the floor behind her. He stepped on the bedspread to move up behind her, wrapping his arms protectively around her chest, and nuzzling with his teeth at the tips of her ears.

Angela turned abruptly, wrapping her arms around his neck, her fingers sliding into the nape of wet curls at the back of his neck. He looked at her a moment, his eyes once again sparkling, green flecks picking up the light from the fire, but even more so from the flames of his desire for her, evident in the insistent hardness pressing through the grey nylon shorts. He leaned down, brushing her lips lightly with soft kisses, then becoming more forceful, his tongue slipping into her mouth, sweet, exploring, penetrating. She could feel his hands, warm against her skin, moving slowly up under her wet tank top suit, his fingers curling around her small breasts, squeezing gently. She held her breath as his fingers found her nipples, his thumbs rubbing gently over the peaks until they became hard nubs, then pinching slowly until her woman's mound pulsed with a longing to be touched as well. Jay pulled the top over her head, letting it drop to the coffee table, as he stared hard at her, his fingers lightly brushing over the outline of each breast and nipple. "You are beautiful," he breathed. Angela shrugged out of the bottom of her suit and lay back on the downy comforter, her arms beckoning to Jay to join her.

Jay slid the grey shorts off, allowing them to drop to his feet as he stood over Angela. His body was beautiful in that exquisitely male way- all angular, his penis hard, jutting out from his lean body, which was posed to exude his own supreme confidence in himself while exposing his vulnerability to her hungry scrutiny. He knelt down beside her, lying against her side, his mouth moving to cover hers, his manhood hot against her leg, his hands exploring her breasts, moving slowly down to search cautiously between the warmth between her legs.

"Man," she thought to herself smiling. "This was going to be a wonderful girl's weekend!"

keelydurant
keelydurant
16 Followers