Girls Weekend First Time - Maggie

Story Info
Maggie experiences another man for the first time.
2.9k words
3.79
40.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Girls weekend with Dannie and Maggie - a text adventure

--------------------

Introduction:

Maggie is my wife. She is in her mid 40s, short blonde hair, medium height, amazing breasts (and loves her nipples being teased) ...but her best feature, the feature that first pulled me in like a moth to the flame, is her amazing ass. It is a bit bigger than most asses, but it is firm, no sag and it flares her hips in a way that, when she walks, it makes my knees weak! I cannot tell you how many times I have caught friends, strangers, acquaintances and random people on the street, staring at her as she walked by.

Dannie is my wife's best friend, her person, they are as close as sisters...however sisters do not hug, kiss and play the way they have been known to!! Dannie is a little bit shorter than Maggie, long blonde hair and exudes a sexuality that drives many men crazy. She is my wife's toy and my wife is her toy... I just like to watch them play with their toys!!

Maggie and Dannie go on "Girls Weekends" a few times a year. It gives them a chance to unwind, have fun and torture me with stories about their shenanigans. You see, I am a voyeur and a perv who loves and trusts his wife completely. Hearing her have an orgasm makes my heart (and other things) swell. Seeing her normally reserved facade crack and have her wild side come out makes me go crazy!! Dannie is more of a wild child and draws that part out of Maggie perfectly!!

This particular weekend, in the spring of 2017, represents the first-time Maggie has found herself tempted to go beyond playing with just Dannie. Up until now Maggie and Dannie have had plenty of fun with each other, exploring their bodies and learning how far they can go with each other, but Maggie has never even considered doing anything with another man (despite my encouragement).

(On this trip, they had a few additional friends along whom do not really matter to the story so you will hear casual references to them throughout)

I am relaying parts of this story from a string of texts that I received throughout the weekend. If the section is from a text I will make that clear. Of course, due to the nature of texts, I have cleaned up the grammar, autocorrect mistakes and details that were later clarified.

Day 1 was uneventful, mostly driving to the resort. On their drive to the resort I received this text from Dannie

"So I heard what you are expecting from is this weekend. I'll do my best to make it happen"

(DANNIE IS AWESOME)

Next I sent this string of texts, just for fun...

"So, I want to see a picture (selfie style) with Dannie's hair spilling across Maggie's thighs while Maggie is arching her back in the throes of an orgasm."

"Ooops...damn autocorrect. I typed 'Good Morning'"

"I need to check my auto correct settings... geez.. Autocorrect tried to change the last one to 'And Maggie should be gripping Dannie's hair and pulling her up to a kiss'"

That night, Dannie and Maggie relaxed for a little while and then just took a shower and snuggled in bed.

Day 2:

(a string of text messages from Maggie)

"After busying about throughout the day, we get back to the room and the key card does not work! We go down to the front desk and a cute private security guy named Nate decides to walk us up to the room and make sure we are in ok. We thanked him and he went back to his duties. "

(They went to dinner)

"When we got back from dinner Nate walked us back up to our room and made sure we got in ok. Dannie invited him in and he hung around for a bit talking and joking. I learned he is not a security guard for the hotel, he is ex-military and is hired by a private agency. After some time getting to know a bit about each other he went to leave, but he told us he is off at midnight and asked if he could come up to our room. Dannie said 'Of course you can!! You are so nice to make sure we were ok!!'. As he was leaving I could not help but notice how nice he smelled and, without thinking, I leaned in close as he walked by so I could get a good whiff!! He smiled and kept walking out, but I was so embarrassed!!"

(Later that night)

"Nate has not shown up yet, but he called Dannie to tell her he was going home to change first"

"Nate is here, he's outside on the balcony with Dannie. I'm being shy and staying inside"

(I texted back) "You should go kiss Dannie hard!"

"I'm on the couch, being shy"

(30 minutes later)

"Talking to Nate about his military career"

(I texted back) "You should kiss Dannie" (I am really trying to make something happen!!)

"All the girls are talking to Nate waiting for Dannie to get back, she had to run to the other room. Things are winding down"

(At this point I thought they were going to bed so I went to bed as well)

Day 3:

(a string of text messages from Maggie)

"Nate was really very helpful. He wants to come out with us tonight and bring some friends. We will see. Last night I honestly could tell that he was interested in me big time! He would sit next to me any chance he got. When things were starting to get crazy he came to me first and told me it was ok and to just stay by him. He kept hugging me and kissing me on the cheek... wanting me to look at him but it's hard for me to look anyone in the eyes. When he lifted my chin with his fingers to look at me, I near panicked! Dannie yelled, 'you can kiss her!!' (From me - Thank you Dannie!! You rock!!) And I again almost died! Panic setting in again, but he was very sweet. He said a beautiful woman such as myself should only be kissed when she wants it... oh, he will make me want it!! All of us girls were laughing our asses off, I just got up and said hey, there's 6 other girls in here!! Kiss them!! And here's where I fucked up. He said 'You were the one that called me back, that leaned into me, I saw those lips and just naturally had to taste them. I didn't know you just wanted to smell my cologne' lol lol So we will see if he comes out tonight. So right now, Dannie and I are going to go lie down and take a nap. I'm going to give her a massage. Everyone else is at the beach. She's changing into a towel and I'm wearing my Star Wars t-shirt. I love you."

(I texted back) "You are so goddamned hot!! You know I need to see a picture of you...on your knees!! Maybe both blondes on their knees taking turns!!"

(At this point, Maggie knows that she is driving me crazy and I am probably endlessly wanking!!)

"I truly hope you will save some of that cock for me... I will be desperate for it tomorrow night..."

(I texted back asking if Dannie knew my wife was telling me all this)

"Yes, she does... she's telling every hot guy she sees to talk to me whenever we go out. It's embarrassing."

(Later in the day)

"Woke up this morning and took a long bath with Dannie. It started out relaxing, but I was ready for a nap after what she did to me"

"All dressed and heading out to get nails and toes done, then a little shopping!!"

"Dannie is still trying to hook me up with guys..."

"Still have not heard from Nate or his friends ☹"

"Out to dinner... Mexican!! Hoping the guys meet up with us here - love you"

(Text back from me) "You really need to take off your bra and panties!! What are you wearing?"

"Jeans and a new black shirt I bought today"

(Text to Dannie) "Make her take off the bra and panties please"

(Text from Dannie) "She has no panties on, but she is wearing a bra" ☹

(Text from me an hour later) So what are you all up to now?"

"Unfortunately, nothing exciting. The guy hired to do our hair showed up. haha so my hair is in a towel. he's gay, he's hot as fuck and if he were straight, this would be an entirely different text, but nothing exciting atm."

(30 minutes later)

"Dannie and I are getting pretty drunk right now. We are both sad that Nate and his friends did not show up!! Last night here."

(A few hours later)

"Sorry I took so long to get back to you, what a night!! I am finally sobering up and more clear-headed, so here goes!! It is going to be a little bit long, I have been trying to decide how much to tell you over text but I am not sure I could say all of this out loud...I am so nervous!!"

"He finally did show up tonight. Just Nate. We were drunk and getting ready for bed so I was only wearing a tight white t-shirt and panties, Dannie was wearing a man's dress shirt and nothing else. We had been doing a little fooling around, I had pulled off her panties, and were pretty worked up when we heard the knock on our door. We didn't give him a chance to say anything. I pulled him into our room and I kissed him. I pulled back a little nervously, a little freaked out about how aggressive I was being. He just smiled down at me and I heard Dannie say, 'about damn time'."

"Suddenly I was unsure of what to do when Dannie grabbed my face and came in for a kiss from me. Feeling her hand on my lower back and her lips on mine did two things... first it reassured me that everything would be ok and second it pushed my horniness into overdrive!!"

"With her hand still on my lower back she gently pushed me towards him and I did not resist. This was so new and a little scary but Nate is just so hot! He cupped my face in his hands and leaned in for another kiss while gently walking me back towards the bed."

"When I felt the back of my legs hit the bed and began to sit back, something came over me! I pulled him into me, then twisted him back onto the bed and climbed on top of him, my legs straddling his body. I could feel how hard he was pressing into me and I became a little light headed, blood rushing to my head!!"

"I scooted back a little and unbuttoned his jeans, my hands shaking just a bit. More new territory for me! Suddenly I felt a set of hands on my sides and realized it was Dannie grabbing the bottom of my shirt. She started pulling my shirt up over my head as she said, 'This is for your husband!' Now I am straddling him wearing only panties, his pants are unbuttoned and I am getting scared again. This is when Dannie reaches around me and begins caressing my breasts, pinching my nipples which sends me into overdrive. I roll my head back and begin kissing her on the lips when I feel his hands grab my hips and begin working his fingers up towards her hands. Dannie pulls away and now it is his hands on my breasts."

"This unleashed an animal! I stepped off the bed and pulled his pants off...he had no underwear on and his cock just flopped out and was hard as a rock. As I take his cock into my hand, feeling the soft warm skin against my fingers, I hear a gasp from Dannie so I turn my head and look at her. Dannie was a little shocked at what I was doing, she was not prepared for me to allow this to go so far so quickly, much less instigate... so I shocked her more and just grabbed his cock and placed it against my open lips, hesitating for a moment, then started kissing the tip... licking it gently and eventually I slid his entire cock into my hungry mouth. It was amazing, the feeling, warmth, smooth, hard, the first cock other than my husbands in a VERY long time. I stopped for a moment with the entire cock buried in my throat, until I felt his hands gently grip the sides of my head and a moan exploded from his mouth. Hearing that moan lit a fuse and I began to slide my mouth up and down his shaft, going a little faster with each long stroke of my lips. I felt powerful, like a tigress pinning her mate to the ground!! I was running this ride and it was about to get fun!! I fell a swell in his cock and I realize I am going waaaay too fast... Dannie must have sensed his build as well because I felt her hands on my hips as she began to slide my panties down my thighs. I could feel her fingernails gently scraping down my legs and it caused a shiver to roll up my entire body. I pulled my mouth from his cock and looked up into his eyes... Should I go on with this story???"

(Text from me) "Holy shit YES!! GO GO GO"

"Still a little nervous telling you all of this...so I look into his eyes and I begin rising up from the kneeling position I was in while sucking his cock!! I start slowly crawling up over his body, never losing eye contact. Nate looked like he was dreaming, and perhaps a little scared. I think he was used to being in control! I leaned down to kiss him again and I could feel his hard cock scraping against my stomach. I arched my back and began wiggling my hips up just a bit further when I see Dannie walk up next to the bed. I glance over at her and she is watching with a look of lust I have only seen when I am burying my tongue deep inside her. I begin to slowly slide his cock into me, taking my time and savoring this feeling. Not just the physical feeling, the excitement, the lust, the control...and yes, I felt naughty, dirty, slutty...and I loved it!! I think it got to Dannie as well, she leaned in and gave me another kiss, struggling to keep up with the increasing pace of me riding up and down on his amazing cock! The passion in this kiss caught me off guard, she REALLY was not expecting to see such raw sexual energy tonight! As her tongue caressed mine and my body caressed his cock I began to feel a powerful orgasm build through my entire being!! ... Are you sure this is ok?"

(text from me) "For fucks sake go on!!"

"hah... So as my orgasm builds, I am just cresting and I grab Dannie by the back of the head and hold my mouth against hers as I let out a primal moan of pleasure, arching my back and feeling spikes shoot all through my body. Right at that moment he explodes as well and he grabbed my hips and pushed one more powerful thrust deep inside me, then I collapse onto his chest. He grabs the sides of my face and pulls me up into another deep kiss and as he is running his fingers through my hair I let out one last sigh of pleasure. "

"It was so amazing, I do not have words sufficient to explain how amazing it felt to be so bad and yet so good. So naughty, animalistic, and yet the sex was not dirty. And then I thought of you and for a moment I was worried I would be ridden with shame and horror at what I had just done. Still, when I pictured your face full of love and desire I realized I could not wait to tell you about what just happened. I also cannot wait to ride your cock while replaying this story in person!! "

(Text from me) "You are beautiful and amazing and I am so glad you finally built up the courage to allow yourself to do this..."

"Well it is not quite done yet. We talked for a few minutes but Dannie seemed eager to get rid of him, I was a little surprised because she was almost rude!! After he left she ripped off her shirt and said, 'Shit woman, you cannot give me a show like that and not plan to make sure I get some of that as well!! Now you are all mine and you are going to fuck my brains out!'. Though I was a little worn out, seeing her standing there, breathing hard, flushed and excited, and remembering how safe it made me feel to have her there this first time, I knew what I had to do. I pushed her down onto the bed and...well...Maybe this part I will tell you in person tomorrow. It will be incentive to fuck me a second time!!"

(Text from me) "Holy shit!! Get in the car and come home now!!"