Girls Who Like To Watch Men Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly I felt a hand around my cock. I struggled to look down and Jen's hand was wrapped firmly around my shaft as she reached under Alex's arm and began to pound my cock. She stared at me intensely as she worked her hand roughly up and down my oozing prick sending shivers of pleasure through my body.

"Get your hand off it,"Alex yelled at her. "He isn't cumming until I let him you aren't going to ruin my fuck party."

Jen pulled her hand away but kept watching me as she undid her pants and slipped her hand in and began working on herself.

Alex let go of my throat but continued assaulting my asshole, I was starting to get soar as the lube was drying out.

"God...it's hurting..." I cried, "Lube my hole up more so I can take it harder!"

"Ya? It's starting to hurt?" Alex yanked me up by my shirt and began to furiously pound into me.

"AAaaaahhh...Fuuuuuck! Fuckkkkkk!! Hollly shit! Shiiiit...shiitt oh my ass... jesuuusss!" I cried out and gasped as his cock thumped into my anus, pushing me apart in new ways.

"You don't ask for shit! No shut the fuck up and take this cock," Alex told me as he grabbed my hip with his free hand and used it as leverage with my shirt to impale me on his cock.

He shook me on his dick, thundering it into my body, I grunted and whimpered as I bounced on his cock, being lifted off the bed with his thrusts, balancing me on his dick.

"Ahhhh...fuckkkk...fuccck my hooolle... Fuck my hollllle...god yes...yes!" I gasped.

Alex thrust into me this way several more times until I heard a tear and my shirt gave way, ripping away in his hand as I tumbled onto the bed. Alex leaned over me and kept driving his throbbing cock into me as he grabbed my torn shirt with both his hands and began to rip and tear it off my body.

"Ya! Strip him naked! Tear his clothes off!" the girls cheered Alex on.

My top parted down one side but the rest wouldn't give as Alex continued to pound me and rip my clothes off. He finally slowed and pulled himself out, my worn hole left gapping open from where his cock had just been. I was dazed and rolled on my side pulling myself up on the bed. My shirt was in tatters and hung off one side of me, my underwear was ripped open to the ass and lay across my shaking hips as I tried to catch my breath from the unreal fucking I'd just taken.

"Ahhh...that...was...amaaazing.." I moaned, "I don't think my hole will close forever."

I felt hands on my ass and thought Alex was back for me. I pushed myself back at him and my ass was spread open and I felt a soft tongue explore my stretched hole. I moaned in pleasure as the soft touch and warmth felt great on my quivering ass.

"Mmmm fuck ya that feels good. Mmmm tongue my busted hole...ahhh"

It was then that I realized it was Carol who was behind me rimming me and explore my rectum with her tongue. It made me incredibly hot to think I'd just had a thick cock up my ass and now a woman was spreading it open and tonguing it.

"Eat that ass!" Jen called out.

"Shit, if you had a cock you could try fucking him yourself," Mary said as Carol continued to delve her tongue into my gapping anus.

All three laughed at this and Alex came back and pushed Carol out of the way. He poured more lube all over my open hole and Carol quickly used her fingers to massage it into me. It felt unreal to have the attention of both a man and woman at the same time.

"Ah, that's so fucking hot having you both work my ass," I gasped breathlessly.

"We aren't done yet. That hole still needs to be punished more," Alex said as he thumped his now slick cock against my exhausted hole several times producing a wet slapping sound, and then shoved it inside me.

"OHh...ohhh...ughhhh...fuckkkk...damn it's biiig!" I whimpered as his bulk again pushed my anal cavity open and he began to take me doggy style.

He quickly built up his pace, the sound of our now sweaty bodies slapping against each other filling the room and mixed with the women yelling things.

'fuck that bitch.'

'ride that cock you little whore.'

'yes, open that ass up.'

Alex grabbed what was left of my underwear and tore it from my body. He grunted like an animal as he rutted in my ass, pulled my head roughly back by my hair and roughly spanked me. I panted and grunted as Alex's penis continued sliding in and out of my willing ass.

"Oh yes...yes! Give it to me rough! Spank me!! Spank me!" I begged Alex.

Pain flashed out from my hole and mixed with the pressure and hurt my insides produced. I flinched and winced each time he banged home deep in my ass but then feeling him slide out and back in sent pleasure splash through my body. Alex then slowly sat back on his haunches pulling me by the remains of my shirt back with him. He kept his cock buried in me as he pushed his legs out and laid down on the bed.

"Ride that cock slut," Alex told me.

I placed my feet on each side of his thick legs, bent slightly and grabbed hold of the bottom of his muscled calves and began working my ass up and down his pole. It felt amazing to control the pace and depth. I rode just his tip for a moment just feeling the sheer joy of his bulging cock head spread my sphincter open then slide back in. After a few strokes of that I bobbed my hole all the way down his shaft, wrapping my anus around his hard hunk of meat. Then I ground my hips and ass around his crotch, stirring my insides with his cock.

Jen came around, her shirt pulled up and her sexy brown tits exposed, and began playing with my nipples as I rode Alex's cock. Mary came up behind Jen, reached around her and started fondling her tits.

I moaned as I saw Mary playing with Jen which only made Jen pinch and pull on my nipples hard. I was on overload, watching these two women touch each other while Jen worked my nipples and I plunged Alex's dick in and out of me.

"I need a better view of this slut riding cock," Jen said.

"How's this?" I said and without a moment's hesitation I leaned back, placing one hand against Alex's chest and pulling my cock and balls up and out of the way with my other hand.

Jen grinned in response as she now had a perfect view of Alex's manhood entering my asshole. His big black cock spreading my smooth white ass open as I worked at burying it deeper with each stroke.

"Mmm that's so hot seeing it slide in and out of you," Jen purred. "I want to see you pull that sexy cock out of your ass and slurp you ass juices off it."

I obediently pulled my ass off Alex's penis, turned, got on my knees, grabbed him and proceeded to suck his cock. It was still warm from my ass and I could taste lube, precum and ass all over it. I slurped at it pushing my mouth further down it as everyone watched me go ass to mouth.

Without missing a beat Jen pushed three fingers into my ass that hung exposed in the air. She began working in and out of me and I matched her pace with my sucking and slurping. She kept working my ass for a few moments then pulled her fingers out and began eating my ass, then pushed her fingers back in then ate again.

I moaned my pleasure with Alex's cock in my mouth and ground my ass into her fingers. I felt more fingers pushing at my rectum as Carol joined Jen in pleasuring my fuck hole. It felt amazing to have two women working my ass while sucking on a fat cock, but Alex wasn't going to be denied what he wanted.

"Get back on my cock and fuck me more!" Alex grunted at me.

I slid him out of my mouth and pulled my ass from the girls. I squatted over Alex and Jen positioned him at my hole with one hand while grabbing me and easing me down on him with the other. It was heaven to descend back down onto that thick wad of flesh, it felt even better to have Jen put it in me.

"Oh yaaaaa, guide it into me. Fuck it's so thick and hard," I gurgled as I let Alex's cock enter me.

I began sliding my widened rectum up and down Alex, feeling his size open and spread me as I moaned with pleasure. Alex let me ride him like this for several minutes until he grabbed my shredded shirt and pulled me on top of his muscular chest. He held me close to him, I could smell his sweat and feel the heat radiating from his body, as he began to pound away at my ass.

The wet smacking sound of his big cock and thick thighs slapping into my skin filled the room. One of the girls started slapping my ass as I rode Alex, it made me so hot and I pushed further down on him trying to push him further into my bowels.

"Off the bed. Time to change for a little more deep dick action," Alex said as he pushed me off him.

He hauled me off the side of the bed, positioned me face down, ass out and shoved his thick pole in again, my pounded hole made no protest at his entry it simply spread wide for him.

"OHHHH FUCCKK!!" I groaned as I felt his tree trunk of a cock sink into me then pull back out.

He pulled all the way out, stopped for a moment then shoved back in sinking up to his balls. He continued doing this and my ass began making wet gurgling belching sounds as he forced the air he trapped in me out.

"Oh goddamn it! Shit...shit..." I groaned as I let Alex pump his cock into me.

"Come on...fuck me deeper...deeper...faster!" I reached back and spread my ass open for him, inviting him deeper into my intimate cavity.

He kept pumping me, his sweat dripping on me and his body slamming into mine as he dominated my ass. The girls stood in raptured enjoyment cheering Alex on.

"Swallow that cock up!"

"Yes, spread it open. Spread it open real wide."

"Ahh, I'm going to fucking cum," Alex said in a low husky voice.

He grabbed my one leg, pushed it up on the bed beside me further opening me up and exposing his cock sheathing itself in my anus. He held me like that as he began to forcefully drive into me, grunting with each thrust he went harder than he had so far.

"Ohhhh...ohhh...yeeeeess...yesss..." I cried out and struggled against him as he assaulted my ass but his muscled body held me in place and continued to fuck the shit out of me.

He began yanking and pulling on my torn shirt, pulling it against my body and sometimes pulling me up off the bed which when he timed it right made me think his cock was in my stomach.

"Ohhh god! Stop!...Stop!! It's too deep...fuckkkk...aughhhh..." I begged him to stop. "I can't...take it. Fuuuck. Fuck! Aguhhh!"

Alex continued pounding away with a final yank my shirt gave way and he tossed it to the side and grabbed my waist and continued to throw himself into me. I couldn't take it, it began to hurt as he pushed deeper into me and ripped my already destroyed asshole open even more.

"Augghh...aaahhhhh...ahhhh...stop," I whimpered and sob, "I can't...I can't."

"Shut the fuck up bitch. I told you. You were taking this cock. There's only one way I'm stopping," he angrily told me.

Suddenly Jen was beside me, her face right next to mine. She grabbed me roughly by the hair and pulled my head to the side so she was looking at me.

"You take that fucking cock. Take it all in you," she commanded me. "Push your ass back on him, squeeze his cock and make him empty his load in you!"

"Take it, open your ass up for it. We wanted a show, now take that fucking cock." Jen kept a firm grip on my face as she watched Alex continue to fuck me.

"Come on, be a man and take it. Take that big dick up you!"

She held me like that, berating me as Alex continued his mad thrusting in my ass. As much as it hurt and as humiliated as I felt being used and fucked in front of three strange women and being berated by one it was insanely hot, a part of me lusted for more and loved being used and watched. It made me tingle all over and feel horny and turned on as hell.

"Ya...I'll take...it! I'll take...it!" I moaned and whimpered at Jen. "Watch me get...fucked, watch me...get fucked! Watch me...take this cock...for you."

Finally Alex had reached his breaking point,

"Fuccck, I'm going to lose it!" His body stiffened and I felt his cock get harder, throb then I felt his hot cum splash into me.

He emptied blast after blast of sticky gooey semen into me as he continued to pump my hole. After several moments he finally stopped, resting his spent penis deep in me.

Jen let go of my head, "You did very well, that was so hot watching you take all of Alex."

I lay exhausted and satisfied on the bed, trying to clench my busted ass muscles around Alex.

"Loosen up that ass," he told me and then he slowly pulled out. "Now, push out all that cum I just shot in you."

I strained and pushed and Alex stood behind me with his still bulging cock as his cum began seeping out of me. As it poured out of me he rubbed his cock all over my hole, collecting his man juice on himself.

"What do you ladies think I should do with the dirty cock?" Alex asked the three girls with an evil smirk.

It wasn't even a question.

"Get on your knees and suck him clean," all three told me

For the second time that night to went ass to mouth in front of strangers as Alex's cum cover cock entered my mouth. I licked his salty jizz off him, lapping it up and getting so hot as every eye was on me cleaning this massive hog. I slurped, licked and sucked until I'd swallowed every drop of cum off his cock.

"Now is it my turn to fill your ass up and let my throbbing cock explode?" I playfully asked Alex.

"No, you belong to these ladies tonight." Alex turned to the three women, "Finish him off any way you like."

"Get back on the bed," Carol said as she pushed me back. She wasted no time in stuffing my aching cock into her mouth as she began sucking me off.

"Spread those legs open and hold them up," Jen order me as she leaned in and began eating my ass again. Her hot wet tongue shooting in and out of my battered and cum coated hole.

Mary, who'd been the quietest the entire time was the last to join and I thought she wasn't going to until she appeared on the bed behind me. She'd stripped from the waist down and promptly swung a leg over my face.

"Mmm now eat that ass while I watch these two sexy girls enjoy you," she told me.

I reached around her and spread her ass open and began licking and tonguing her anus as Carol sucked me and Jen plunged into my ass.

We continued like this for several minutes but I knew I wouldn't last and soon I could feel my orgasm building and getting ready to run through my body. They could feel my body tense and begin to shiver and Carol worked my cock in her mouth even hard.

"He's going to cum soon," Carol breathed between slurps on my cock.

"OHhhh...damn I'm going to cum!!" I stopped eating Mary's ass and cried out as my orgasm smashed into me, my cock throbbed and erupted sending a geyser of liquidy cum into Carol's mouth.

She kept sucking and pumping my cock , pulling every drop of my cum from my body. I shook and quivered as my body was washed in ecstasy. I lay gasping for breath on the bed as Mary dismounted my face. Carol came up beside me, hovered over my face, grabbed me with a free hand, opened her mouth and let me cum begin to ooze out.

"Don't swallow it, just hold it in your mouth," Jen told me as my own hot salty cum splashed in my mouth from Carol's.

After the last drop had passed her lips she rolled off to the side and Mary pulled me up.

"Give me that cum now," she moaned.

Mary laid on the bed, opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. I took my que, opened my mouth and let my sperm begin to fall into her waiting mouth. It dripped and oozed from my mouth, hot sticky gobs running off my lips and tongue and falling onto and into Mary's mouth.

She then sat up and Jen pulled me down on the bed beside her, our faces lay side by side and she began to kiss and tongue my mouth. I did the same and soon Mary was above us, opened her mouth and began to let my cum splash down over Jen and I.

My cum dripped and slid down our faces into our mouths and quickly mixed with our tongues and saliva and passed from one mouth to the next. After a moment Jen stopped kissing me, licked the cum that had splashed on my face then got up off the bed.

"What a good little slut you are," she said as she ran her hand over my slick sweat covered body and got off the bed.

I lay on the there, spent and exhausted, covered in sweat and lube.

"So, did you ladies enjoy the little show?" Alex asked them?

"Yes, yes. It was amazing. He fucks so well," Mary said.

"Ya, you definitely found a hot little slut who can take a pounding and is dirty as hell," Jen purred as she eyed my spent naked body. "I'd love to have some more fun with him."

"Yes, me too. He's very good and I'd love to try some of the things we talked about before with him," Carol noted as she cleaned herself up.

"Oh he'll do whatever he's told to do if he wants to keep getting fucked by this cock," Alex said with a grin as he stroked his semi hard cock. "Isn't that right?"

"Yes, I'd love to do anything they want as long as I get fucked," I moaned from the bed.

"I might even lend him out to you girls so you can show him to your friends." Alex looked at the three of them, "You still interested in that?"

"Yes, I think we are very interested in that," Jen and Carol both said.

That idea made me hot all over again and I wanted to ask Alex later to make it happen. They left shortly there after, each one thanking me for the show and telling me they'd see me again soon. Alex and I showered after that, I blew him in the shower as he was hard again and I couldn't take him in my ass. I swallowed his load, toweled off, got dressed and stumbled home.

I ended up not being able to have sex for about three weeks afterwards as Alex had literally ripped me apart and my body had to heal. Once it had I was back at Alex's getting used and dominated. He began to invite others to watch and even join in. Carol, Mary and Jen also became routine companions whenever I was at Alex's. I also met with them without Alex few times as well, they like strap-ons and now so do I.

12