Giselle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Astonishing herself, the unclasped bikini top lying where it was as she rolled onto her back, her tits tingling with hyperawareness of their nakedness, bared to the girl's gaze, nothing on now but the little spandex bottoms. The girl looking down at her, the tits uncovered, offered. Anne moved her hand toward the area but Giselle pushed it away. She wanted to look.

And here it started at last. Her other hand was warm at Anne's hip and now it was sliding over to her lower belly. The girl staring down at her eyes, her tits, with serious, almost angry intensity as her fingertips slid along the waistband, then pressed down and slid inside.

"Oh god," she gasped. "Giselle..."

Oh god the feel of fingers sliding into her panties at last, after all this time. Tingling at the difference, the intensity of it, the shock of it being a girl's fingers there, god. And that look, fierce, curious, excited—that was what stayed with Anne, kept coming back to her later. How intent the girl was, how excited by what she was doing to her. Cupping her mons, massaging it, then slipping down into her wetness. Masturbating her.

Clever fingers in her bathing suit panties, clever fingers finding her slipperiness, knowing to touch oh just so gently at first. All the while staring at her tits, not touching, just staring, fascinated by the nipples, their tight-crinkled erection fiercely declaring their excitement as she fondled Anne's cunt.

And oh she had come so quickly, so easily, as the girl fondled her. The girl knew what she was doing, knew exactly what she was going to do to Anne by touching her clitoris like this. Alternating between delicate teasing touches and palming the whole area, moving it in a gyrating motion. Looking down at Anne, into her eyes now, like she wanted to memorize Anne's expressions as she diddled her. Anne gasping No but not wanting it to stop. Wanting to be made to surrender to this. "Hush," the girl said. "Just relax, it's nice, I like doing it. Just let go and relax."

At some point the girl had kissed her. Her first kiss with another woman and it happened not as foreplay but as confirmation, as deep sensual enhancement of what was already happening, that she accepting what the girl was doing, letting her play with her between her legs, letting the girl diddle her, masturbate her, and the silky soft lips—so novel, so different from a man, like kissing herself—just made it more intimate, more piercingly unique and erotic. The lips just touching hers at first, but both of them gasping, lips parted for panting breath and their tongues touched, touched, slid together, and as she focused on this she felt the girl's finger push deeper into her wetness, felt it penetrate her for the first time, claiming the right to do this, to take her, to fuck her. Skillfully seeking and finding the special spot, the little slightly spongy spot where the deepest inner lightnings hid, just waiting for such delicate, precise pressure to be coaxed out, shy but eager, suddenly flaring out across her whole nervous system and extinguishing all thought.

~*~

"Have you... have you done that," she gasped, still trembling in the aftermath, "with other girls—women?" The girl's fingers withdrawn—she'd had three of them in there at the end—the palm now just resting possessively over her flat tummy.

"Couple of times. I've tried it with guys too. But I like it this way much better. Don't you?"

"I don't know. Yes. I mean, it was lovely. So intense. So... different."

"More exciting isn't it. Somehow knowing it's a girl doing it... Do you want to do it to me?"

"I... I've never... I mean, I thought about it, you touching me, after the other night. But not..."

"It's okay. I need something though, after that. I got so hot watching you come. Mind if I do it? I'd like it better if you were watching."

"Okay."

"I'll tell you about my first time while I'm doing it. Turns me on, specially if you watch. First times are the best. You can do it too if you want."

The story was about the Giselle's swim coach, Ms. Marshall.

For some time Ms Marshall had been bugging her that she had to either focus on swimming or gymnastics, one or the other but not both. The training emphasis was totally different and she wasn't going to reach her full potential if she didn't let go of one and bear down on the other. So when Giselle strained her ankle after a fall in the balance beam Ms Marshall—Ellen—gave her this big Told You So look.

It had started as a massage to ease the pain of the injury, see if she was going to have to pull out of the next swim meet. First a half hour in the Jacuzzi to get her relaxed, then...

"I sort of knew she was hitting on me, but I felt something kind of go loose in my tummy. She was stroking my ankle, then my calf, then she was doing what I showed you. Touching my legs like that, light, soothing. But also...

"I was scared at first. Not so much of what she was doing but of maybe being wrong about why she was doing it. Like, I wasn't going to be able to stop from reacting, and what if she wasn't trying to... I heard myself make this little moan in the back of my throat and my heart is going da da da da and I'm thinking did she hear that, does she think I'm a perv, is she really trying to...

"She just smiled and kept doing what she was doing. Had me get up on the edge of the Jacuzzi. The place was empty but anyone could have come in, so I figured no way is she going to... At first she's still kind of working on my ankle, holding it out straight and telling me to relax while she's working the joint. And she's still doing it but then she's kissing me, my leg at the same time. And this time I know she heard the sound.

"So I'm up there on the edge of the Jacuzzi and there's kind of a low wall between there and the pool. Down where she was, you couldn't see her if you weren't up near the wall. And so I'm sitting there kind of looking around, make sure no one's coming and biting my lip because she's kissing me down there. Just kissing my legs, and it feels so fantastic. What's that feel like, I'm thinking, because her lips are so soft and she's like, not just kissing but kind of just moving her lips along me, her cheek, soft on soft. She looks like she's hypnotized, when I look down at her, like this is just doing something inside her head. I'm starting to think maybe that's all she wants, just to feel me like that, and by then I'm totally okay with it, like we're both sharing it and I realize I've wanted to do that too, you know, the way you feel sometimes seeing a beautiful model or a girl in class with a really short skirt, smooth nylons, how you want to just run fingers along there to feel... And then she's moving in front of me, making me spread my legs, so she can kiss along my legs, doing the same thing but up the inside of my legs, my thighs, one then the other. And I'm melting inside, just tingling all over and trying to remember every once in a while to stop looking at her and keep an eye out. So I'm trying to just look like it's all normal over here in case someone comes into the pool room while her lips are going higher and higher until there's nowhere to go but right to the place that's just so hot and scared and sensitive.

"No one could have seen, but they sure would have heard something when she did the most amazing thing. I'm wearing this swimteam one-piece and figuring well it can't go much further than this because... When she pulled my, you know, suit to the side and, oh god Anne, I couldn't believe what it felt like. Like being melted alive in hot honey. 'Hush,' she says. 'Just relax, try not to be too loud.' But oh god, trying to keep it together up there in case someone comes in, it looks like I'm sitting there all alone but down between my legs a woman is kissing me, secretly—I mean a strong, lovely woman is down there kissing you, licking you for the first time, and you're just squeaking through the hand covering your mouth, you can hear it echo around the room but it's just melting you until you hardly care.

"I'd messed around a little with guys, petted, whatever. Lost my virginity after a party to this jock senior when I was a sophomore, though the next day it was like he didn't even know me. Which was like, whatever, because it was a pretty big letdown after all I'd heard about It. The Big It. But Ellen," Giselle lets out a chuckle, breathy with her arousal. "She ruined me for anything else. Nothing ever felt like that, nothing ever would."

And now she's looking straight at Anne while her finger play pauses, her palm cupped over her mons.

"And then I found you, you know? Because for me, an older woman—not old, you know, but just, well like you. For me that's perfect. Better if it's her first time, too. I just... Just love giving it back, showing how nice it can be, helping another woman find out how nice it is. And you liked it, didn't you?"

Anne sees vulnerability in her eyes, in the question, and moves closer as the girl reaches out to her. Takes Anne's hand, guides it down to her thighs.

"Will you touch me? I'm close and I'd really like it if you did it. If you would bring me off, let me be your first time giving another girl an orgasm. I'm so wet for you. SO hot for you. Will you...yes, there. Like... like that, yeah... just like that, so just like that. oh just like... Oh god Anne...."

The place was soft and hot, warm oils slippery all over her fingers. It made her hot to touch a girl like this. Knowing what to do, knowing what things felt like was part of it. Part of it too was this feeling like she had with a guy, when she had a guy in her hand and felt this fierce tenderness, this wanting to use this strong part of him to make him helpless. She wanted Giselle helpless, crying out. She wanted to be Ellen for her, making her cry out in pleasure. The pinnacle of excitement: to seek the deeper place, the rubbery-slippery inner place. To give her that deep-stretching feeling she needed down there. To push into her with long smooth fingers, not so much sliding as just stretching, moving the whole area, her middle fingertip feeling for the slightly rough little spot that should be right... here...

"Oh god Anne! Oh please, god, there, so sweet, oh..."

And in a tiny, fast, breathy voice as Anne felt the birdlike beating of rapid spasms against her fingers, "oh fuck me, fuck me, so sweet, fuck, yeah...."

12