Gite Ch. 02: French Gite Continued

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stanlow
Stanlow
38 Followers

Beth laughed, "I was nervous, with not having done it before with anyone but Andrew, I found listening to you two erotic, and it certainly got me in the mood. It was Pierre's idea, he said he likes doing that, listening to others do it." She said. "I did squeal a bit louder so you could hear me."

"Ah," said Denise, "I thought you were putting on a show."

They returned to their own rooms, dried their hair and made the beds, they stripped the spare bed they had slept in during the day, and put the sheets in the washer. "We spend all or time washing sheets." said Denise," It's so hot down in the south of France, you really need to change them every day!"

++++++++++++++++++++

They walked over to the restaurant, only a few cars remained outside, and in the car park. The sun was dropping. So hot in the south of France in summer, Beth knew it would be cool inside.

As they approached, the restaurant door opened. Monique was at the door. "Bonjour." she said to Beth, there was another girl there, "This is Nicolle," said Monique, "my friend, she is also a waitress here." Beth remembered seeing her, a dark-haired girl, long straight hair in contrast to Monique's blond curly tresses. "You would like a drink? Then I will introduce you to everyone." said Monique, guiding Beth to the left end of the bar. Beth noticed that Denise was being guided to the right-hand end of the bar.

"We are being separated." she thought, "Why?"

Monique went behind the bar. "Would you like a kir royal, like last night, or perhaps champagne, or anything?"

"Champagne, please." said Beth, wondering what the occasion for champagne was.

"The men are taking business," said Monique, nodding at Pierre and Jerome in a corner, with some other men, "they will join us later. Please come." said Monique, she introduced Beth to cousins, uncles, grandparents, friends. Beth became dizzy trying to keep up. Monique laughed, "We have so many" she said, "even I cannot keep up."

There was an outdoor area, adjacent to the bar, with a few tables and chairs, Monique led Beth there, by the hand. They sat down. Beth thought how peaceful it was, after the bustle of the restaurant.

"Ah." said Monique, waving at a couple nearby "This is my mother and father". They introduced themselves.

"I was hoping to meet you." said Monique's mother. "Your son is, er, very nice." she struggled with the English "We met him at the fair last week, with Monique." she said, trying to be helpful.

"What?" said Beth, looking at Monique. Remembering the fair, on their first Saturday night, it was like a combination of outdoor barbecue, bar and disco, with a very loud band on a stage. They all went, seemingly with the rest of the village, with the two boys. it was dawning on her what had been going on, under her nose.

"He did not introduce us, to you." Beth said, trying to keep up, and work her way round this, without appearing too stupid, looking at Monique.

"There was no need," said Monique, brightly "we knew you from the restaurant." Then Beth remembered. Friday night, when they arrived, they went to the restaurant. Monique was the waitress. She remembered Stuart talking to Monique on his way to the toilette, a long time talking to each other, she thought at the time, perhaps he is practicing his French. 'Practicing his French!' she thought. 'I know what he's been practicing!'

Monique's mother and father excused themselves and moved to others.

"Yes." said Monique, "The boys came to the fair, and met us, dancing, to the band. They kept going back to you, to check that you were ok."

'Check I'm OK?' thought Beth, 'I'm not ninety!'

"We danced and listened to the group all night," said Monique "then the boys came back here for café... coffee" she translated. "I live here, in the apartment upstairs with Nicolle, it's easier to get to school, our house is in the country, and there is no bus."

"Coffee?" she thought, he hates coffee. Light dawned. Coffee, coffee! Apartment! He, her son had shagged this very attractive French girl that he had just met! Shagged her!

She looked at Monique, her mouth open. Her son had only just learned to ride a bike... well five years ago. 'Shit!' She thought. 'Well done! No!' Beth thought, 'She could be pregnant.' She looked at Monique's stomach, and looked away. Looked back. Stared at the wall.

Monique saw her confusion, understood and took Beth's hand.

"What about Tom, his friend?" asked Beth, wondering if he played gooseberry.

"He was with Nicolle, the other waitress." Said Monique.

"They've both done one!" thought Beth, curiosity became too much "Did you see Stuart again before he left?" she asked.

"Oh yes, of course," said Monique, with a smile, "every night. We all met after the restaurant closed, and we would go for a walk, looking for glow worms." she explained "It is a local tradition, they are an endangered species! Very rare now."

'The men in my family are going to be an endangered species!' thought Beth. Then thought 'How did the boys do it? the corridor and stairs creak terribly, we would have heard.'

Monique looked at Beth, "Stuart is at ecole, er school in Barcelona. Will he return here before he returns to England, he said he would try...?" The boys had gone on after a few days, to a Spanish language school in Barcelona, just to the south in Spain.

She looked at Monique, "He has an air ticket to go from Barcelona, to England, but it could be changed."

Monique looked at her "He said he would try and change it... he promised..."

'I will kill him," thought Beth, 'very slowly. I am dealing with this in front of Monique and her parents.'

"Don't worry," Beth said, "I will talk to him". She excused herself, walked outside and took her mobile phone out of her bag, looked at it and saw Denise near her.

"I am going to boil him in acid and then kill him," said Beth.

Denise replied, "Same here."

Beth got her son's mobile number and rang it, "Hi mum!" he said, the sounds of a bar in the background.

"Just get your arse out of that bar and into the street," she said, "do not argue!"

"Yes." he said, shortly, "I'm outside"

"Just what are you doing fucking up a nice girl like Monique?" she said, her anger rising. "Don't piss around, I have always told you to respect girls, haven't I? Now you fuck around like a useless twat."

Stuart was horrified, he had never heard his mother use language like that, 'bloody' was usually followed by an apology. "You have a girlfriend that most teenage boys wank themselves to sleep thinking of, and you piss around!"

"But, mum..." he said, realising too late...

"Don't you 'but mum' me," she shouted! "I was sat opposite Monique and had just met her mum and dad, when I realised what a useless son I had. What are you thinking?"

"I can't change my ticket and I thought I had no lessons at weekends, but I do." he said, lamely.

"So why not discuss this with us? Anyway, if you want to come back via here, then we will get your ticket changed, or get you a new one. Monique says it's easier to get here on the train. Look, I'm about to eat, call Monique and sort it out, then call me tomorrow. Your dad can sort out tickets and things. Sorry to shout." she ended lamely.

"And," she said "if you finish with this girl, you do it face to face, you do NOT do it by text or phone - understood? You do it like a man."

"Ok, mum, thanks." he replied. They ended the call.

She went back inside, Denise was already back. She looked at Beth and rolled her eyes.

Beth sat down, "Where is Monique?" she asked. "Phone call," someone said, "just a phone call."

Monique returned, smiling "Time to sit for the meal." she said, hesitantly.

They sat at one end of a long table, she was opposite Monique, Denise was next to Nicolle, the girls' parents either side. They sat and the fathers poured the wine. The manager said: "Dix minutes." Ten minutes.

"Stuart is coming back here, after he has finished school in Barcelona! I am so 'appy. We have room in the apartment for him, and Tom. We can show them everything!"

'Bet you can.' thought Beth, she turned to Monique's mother. "If I catch my son doing that again, I will cut off his testicles with a pair of blunt scissors." She stated.

Monique's mother raised her glass, understanding perfectly. "You should warn your son," she said, "tell him that his French mother also has a pair of blunt scissors, and Barcelona is less than a day's drive away!" The two mothers clinked glasses and drank.

'I think I can get along with her.' thought Beth.

"I have been talking, no," Monique corrected "we have been talking, about next year. Stuart and I."

"What's coming now?" thought Beth.

"I am hoping to go to medical school, to be a doctor." said Monique. Then stopped, looking at her mother. Turned back to Beth.

"First, I want to go working in a hospital for a year, so I understand how hospitals work." said Monique, quietly. "This will be..." she held her hands apart and frowned, not knowing the word.

Beth looked at her. Stuart had similar dreams, but was hesitant as to whether to go straight to medical school, or wait a year. "A gap year." Beth said softly.

Beth looked at Monique's mother, who nodded.

"Yes," Said Monique, "A gap year." She paused, obviously not sure what to say, without Stuart there.

"Go on please." said Beth, guessing what was coming.

"So, it is my idea," Monique continued, "I have asked... suggested... as an idea, that Stuart comes and works in the hospital, in Nimes. For a year." She added. "It will improve his French..."

'Nimes,' thought Beth idly, 'That's where denim came from, 'Serge de Nimes.''

Beth put her hand up, "Please let me think a moment, Monique." she said, quietly.

Beth looked around the restaurant, 'Good place for a wedding reception.' she thought, and smiled to herself, bit early for thinking that. But this girl has really fallen for Stuart, she thought, fallen hard, and Stuart finding it difficult to talk to her. She thought of herself, when she was eighteen, and tried to imagine her parent's reaction to her saying 'I found this French boy on holiday, we had sex and I'm going to live with him for a year before going to university!' No wonder Stuart was so quiet on the drive to Barcelona.

"Monique," she said finally, "I think that this is a wonderful idea, Stuart's French is not good and we English are poor at foreign languages," she waited a moment, before continuing "but there are several things to sort out first. But I will talk to Stuart and his father, tomorrow." she finished.

"Thank you." said Monique.

A bell rang, Monique and Nicolle got up, with another girl joining them. 'No rest for waitresses.' thought Beth.

++++++++++++++++++++

The meal came to an end. Goodbyes were said. Beth thought 'This is taking longer than the introductions.'

Beth and Denise were stood chatting to Monique and Nicolle's parents, Monique and Nicolle were clearing the tables, with the other girl. Pierre came over, excused himself, then to Beth and Denise he said "Sorry, we need a few minutes talking more business, then we will come and talk with you. Please sit on the terrace, Monique or Nicolle will show you."

Eventually, Monique and Nicolle's parents left, Beth realised they were alone, Nicolle appeared. "I will show you to the terrace." She said. They followed her through the restaurant and through a door they had not noticed before 'I wonder if it is a magic door that only appears when you want it?' thought Beth.

The terrace and view were beautiful, there was an overhang from the roof to shelter from the sun, then a pergola, with climbing flowering vines with grapes hanging down. In the distance the Pyrenees, nearer, a river valley. The gently rolling countryside was laid out with vineyards. Nicolle guided them to one of several small tables, and sat them down. "Would you like some coffee, or wine perhaps?" she asked them.

"Just water, please." said Denise, Beth agreed.

Nicolle brought the water, two glasses with a jug, and left them to their thoughts.

"I have had one hell of a row with Stuart." Beth said, eventually.

"So have I, with Tom." said Denise "They shagged these girls, then didn't have the guts to tell us that they had these girlfriends and wanted to come back."

"Mine's coming back here after the course in Barcelona." said Beth.

"So's mine," said Denise, "another parental expense." thinking of the airfare.

"Now I've calmed down I'm beginning to understand." said Beth, "Do you remember telling your parents about you first real boyfriend?" she asked Denise.

"Yes," replied Denise, "dreaded it... knowing that there would follow the standard lecture about 'waiting until you are married', 'contraception',' making a career before I had babies', 'was he 'right' for you' and so on, and on."

"I'll tell his dad." said Beth, reaching for her phone. "Hi, it's me, got some news. You know that blond young waitress in the restaurant?"

"Yes", said Andrew, getting alert "That really attractive one with the lovely smile?"

"That's the one," replied Beth, "guess who's been shagging it?"

"What?" said Andrew, puzzled at the question. "Who, I mean? Can't think."

"Our son." said Beth.

Andrew was stunned, "When, how?" he said eventually.

"It seems to have started that second night, at the fair. They had already arranged to meet up."

"That's quick work," said Andrew, "he'd only been there a day!"

"Yes, faster than he cleans his room, but that's teenagers for you." replied Beth, "She has an apartment above the restaurant, and she invited him back for 'coffee' after the fair ended. Tom has had the other dark haired one." added Beth. Looking at Denise who nodded.

"She's a gorgeous girl, sexy French accent, long curly hair, and a lovely pair of..."

"Spare us the male opinion." Cut in Beth, with a laugh. "Anyway, felt you ought to know. Please ring him and sort out his ticket, as he's coming back via here, probably with Tom." She looked at Denise, who nodded. "So, ring Colin and update him, as Tom will need his ticket changing also."

Beth paused and drank some water. "Oh, and another thing, they are planning to spend their gap year working in a hospital in Nimes." she listened. "No, you fool, Stuart and Monique, don't know about Tom and Nicolle, I've had quite enough to take in. Please talk to Stuart about it. Seems a good idea, to me." She continued, "Did you know that glow worms are an endangered species?" She listened "Yes, just like bumble bees". She looked at Denise, "How's Rachel?" Beth asked, "Have you shagged her today?" she listened and smiled "Well I'll let you go, we are just waiting for our two guys to arrive for round two." She listened again. "And you."

"In bed with Rachel, again." she said to Denise, smiling, "I assume we are going to get another session with our two?"

"When they finish their meeting" said Denise, "At least he knows about Stuart and Monique, and will sort the tickets with Colin, I'll ring Colin and update him."

As Denise finished her call, Pierre and Jerome arrived, apologising for their absence. They brought champagne. 'They must live on the stuff.' thought Beth.

"Let us sort one thing out now," Beth said to Pierre and Jerome, "you are coming to our gite to be with us tonight?"

"Yes." said Jerome "We are sorry for keeping you waiting, we have just bought another local company, the owners are retiring. We can all go over when the drinks are finished." The ladies smiled.

"We have a confession to make." said Jerome, Beth and Denise exchanged glances, what was coming? "You see, you may not realise, we own the restaurant, and the Gite, and other properties in the area."

Denise realised what had been going on, "Last night," she said, "you strode into the Gite as though you owned it."

"We do." confirmed Pierre.

"So how did you turn on the bathroom heating?" Beth asked.

"Switch," said Jerome, logically, "in the kitchen, there is a fuse box near the fridge."

"And what happened to the towels, the large towels?" Asked Beth.

"Which appeared from nowhere." continued Denise.

"There is a hidden cupboard in the corridor," said Pierre, "the towels are here, drying, we will bring them back when we come."

"And," said Jerome, hesitantly, "last night, the manager of the restaurant, saw you were without husbands, who had left that morning, and that you had removed your wedding rings. A worldwide signal."

"And we looked at you through the mirror in the bar, it is a two-way mirror, there is an office behind it. So, the manager put us on a table next to yours. Then we just let nature take its course." Continued Pierre.

Denise looked at Beth, "We were set up." she said.

"Yes," said Pierre," but why did you take your wedding rings off?"

They explained their arrangement that they had with their husbands, which Pierre and Jerome had not expected, and were quite relieved.

++++++++++++++++++++.

Beth and Denise went first, again, Pierre and Jerome following shortly. They were glad to be in the coolness of the old stone walls.

"Why don't we be provocative?" suggested Denise "Why don't we strip naked, waiting for them?"

"Good idea "replied Beth, "it will be cooler anyway!"

"Any excuse." said Denise, they went upstairs, stripped in their bedrooms, and met downstairs, each sitting on one of the two settees, naked.

Pierre and Jerome walked in, and greeted them with a little surprise. "We were hot." said Beth, as they sat down alongside the ladies. Pierre noticed that Beth had shaved, but said nothing.

The men put their arms around the ladies' shoulders and kissed them. "Long kisses, long time." thought Beth, enjoying her kiss. She took longer than Denise over it, as Denise noticed.

Beth and Denise had discussed what to say. Beth, the shy one, said "Look, we are here until Friday, until then, we are yours," she looked at Pierre "for your," she corrected "all our, pleasure."

'No point in beating about the bush.' thought Beth, then thought of Denise playing with her, Beth's bush, and blushed.

"I have some more practicing to do." said Beth, pointedly looking at Pierre. 'What am I saying?' thought Beth. 'I would never have said that, a week ago, or done it.'

Pierre thought of the little blue pills he had for just this eventuality, and said to Beth, "Then let us start." Kissing her, opening his lips, Beth pushed her tongue in his mouth. He put his hand on her breast and rubbed her nipple. Beth responded, pulling him to her.

Beth heard Denise say, "How long can you stay; can it be all night again?"

Jerome replied, "Yes, all night and we are free all day tomorrow."

Beth pulled away from Pierre, running her hand on his thigh "And you?" she said, letting her hand drift up to his cock.

"The same" said Pierre," all day, and the night. Then Monday we can go for a trip on our yacht, we can go swimming in Spain."

"I don't have a costume." she said without thinking,

"Not necessary." said Pierre.

She opened her eyes and looked at him "I've never swum naked." she said.

"Beth," said Denise, "stand up and we'll show them what we were practicing earlier."

Beth stood up, puzzled. Denise moved to her, embraced her and kissed, opening her mouth. Beth remembered, responded and brought her hand to Denise's breasts, fondling her breasts, as Denise fondled hers.

Beth broke away and returned to Pierre. "Bedroom." she said, leading him away by the hand.

++++++++++++++++++++.

Beth led Pierre into her bedroom. He stopped and held the door knob, looking at her, she realised and said, "Leave it open, I want to let them hear us, and us them."

"We have done the same," said Denise from next door "for the same reasons! Who goes first?" She asked, laughing.

"Our turn." said Beth loudly, who by this time, had unbuttoned Pierre's shirt.

Stanlow
Stanlow
38 Followers