Gite Ch. 05: Yachting in North Spain

Story Info
Beth, Denise carry on the voyage of discovery.
3k words
3.76
8.3k
1
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stanlow
Stanlow
38 Followers

The Village 05 - Yachting in Northern Spain

TUESDAY

Beth awoke. Jerome was in the shower room, she heard him flush the loo, then he returned to her. There was dim light coming in. "Dawn." He said, getting into bed and lying alongside her. "Are you awake?" he asked.

"Well I am now." she laughed.

"Sorry." He said.

He held her and pulled her to him, they lay side by side holding each other. She ran her hands up and down his back, she felt his cock stir. "Here we go." She thought. She whispered in his ear, "We set the alarm last night, and when it went off, you did not wake." She nuzzled his ear with her nose. "I'm feeling neglected." She continued.

His hand was on her breast. He looked at her and smiled, in the pale dawn...

++++++++++++++++++++

Sunlight poured in. "Why do I never wake up with my lover?" she wondered.

Jerome came in, carrying a mug. "Tea." he said. "You deserve it." He left, "Come up when you are ready." he said, as he went.

She drank tea, then took it outside. The sun was high, it seemed cooler, earlier. Denise lay on a towel, on the table, between the seats. "What are you doing?" Beth asked her.

"Resting." Said Denise.

Beth laughed. "You need to." she said.

Denise said, "Did your man leave you alone last night?" she asked.

"Yes. said Beth, laughing, "I woke in the night, and he was asleep, wouldn't wake up. Went back to sleep."

"Same with me!" said Denise, "Need better men!"

Pierre and Jerome arrived reading maps, "OK," said Pierre. "This morning we stay here, then after lunch we go down the coast, go to Cadaques, we can go to the Dali museum, then rest, then to a restaurant we know. Breakfast, then swimming."

++++++++++++++++++++

They had cereals and croissant, then coffee.

First, they had a swim, Beth looked at the beach, a few hundred yards away. "Are we going there?" She said.

Pierre laughed. "We swim from the boat." He said.

He went below, and re appeared with a short ladder, and hooked it over the stern of the boat. "Follow me." He said.

"But it's deep." Said Beth

"Just come," Said Pierre, "I watch you."

She went down the ladder, and reluctantly let go. The water was deep and clear, crystal blue. Pierre handed her a face mask, "Just hold it to your face and look below." He said.

She held the mask to her face and ducked her head under the water. She was amazed. Shoals of fish were swimming under the boat, some tiny, smaller than her toes, others large, like her arms. Her husband and children had always implored her to try this. This was a new world. She could just see the bottom, sandy and rippled, the bottom and side of the yacht. She ran out of breath. She took her head out, spluttering. Pierre laughed. "You enjoyed that?" he asked.

"Yes, but I need longer, it's so clear." She replied.

He handed her a snorkel. "Try this." He said. He showed her how to fit it, she'd seen the children using them, but was always been scared... She put the face mask on, adjusted the snorkel and set off swimming, on the surface looking down. This was a new world. There were thousands of fish, of all sizes, swimming below her. She swam away from the boat and looked down, the sandy bottom had gone, and there was just dark blue. She turned and saw the sand again, 'Deep water.' She thought. She swam back towards the sandy area, followed by a small fish, alongside her. 'Is that a crab?' she thought, looking down, 'perhaps'.

Beth's swimming was interrupted by a tap on her shoulder. She raised her head and saw Pierre alongside her.

"You have had enough sun." he said. They swam back to the yacht and Pierre helped her to climb back up.

"I've never seen so many fish," she said, "all different sizes!" She realised she sounded like an eight-year-old.

"You must get out of the sun, or you will get burnt." Said Pierre. He took her below, to her room, and put her in the shower. He joined her, "We have to wash the salt off." He said.

She smiled at him, "And a nice way of doing it, with you." She said. The ran the water to get wet, then Pierre turned it off and soaped Beth all over, all over, even the soles of her feet."

He ran his hands over her mons. "It's growing back." He said.

"It has been well fertilised." She replied, he laughed and rubbed her clit gently, she was soaping his cock at the same time, she felt it start to rise. She hugged him to her, and rubbed her breasts seductively against him. He turned her round, and washed her back, running a finger down her spine and into her bum. He spread her legs and washed her bum, one finger rubbing her arsehole. He put the other hand on a breast and rubbed that.

"Have you tried this?" he whispered in her ear, putting a fingertip into her arsehole.

"I have had your finger, and a set of dildos from Denise." She said, "That's all."

"Would you like to try?" he asked.

"Denise wants me to be suspended tonight, so why not practice." She meant the butt.

He drew back, then put the end of his cock against her arsehole, he started to push.

"Can we use the butt first, to stretch me?" she asked.

"Which one did you use?" he asked.

"Ones that look like a small penis," she said, "ending with a life size one."

"Ah," he replied, "I think I have a better one to start with." He left and returned.

He showed her the two, small and larger. They had a small round end and were long and tapered out, then came back to a narrow portion, before the flange at the end. They were quite soft, but firm at the same time. "These should be perfect for you. The problem is to get a gradual stretch, the length is not important." He said, lubeing the smaller one. He turned her away from him, and helped her splay her legs. "Relax." He said.

He knelt down and lubed her arsehole, pushing lube in, as much as he could, then, using his finger as a guide, he started pushing the butt in her, slowly, and adding more lube as he went. He pushed in and out as well, getting deeper each time.

"How is it?" he asked.

"Fine," she replied, "better than last time." He smiled.

"It's all the way in." he said, "Now I will take it out and put the other one in."

"OK" she said.

Shortly he said, "Now that is all the way in, and it's wider than a penis."

"Oh," she replied, "it doesn't feel like it."

He pulled the butt out, "Now for me." he said, "first more lube." his fingers applied more lube. He placed his cock at the entrance to her arsehole and said, "Do tell me to stop if it's uncomfortable."

"OK," she said, "let's do it."

He pushed slowly, her arsehole opened to accept him, he slowly went in, all the way, until she felt his balls touch her bum. "Are you all the way in?" she asked in surprise.

"Yes," he said, "How does it feel, are you ready?"

"I feel fine, go on."

He started pulling out and in, slowly, then he speeded up, "Go on." she said.

"You will have to touch your own clit, I cannot reach" he said.

She put her hand down and played with herself. He pulled almost out and began coming back and forth with short strokes, with his bell at her entrance. Even playing herself, she felt the passion rising. He was grunting with the effort.

Then he came, grunting hard as he spurted. The he pushed full in, and gave her several full-length strokes as he finished, his balls banging on her bum as he emptied them. He held her for a while before they pulled apart.

She turned, held him, and gave him a long snog. "Thank you for being gentle," she said, "was it good for you, how could I make it better?"

"Doing that is really down to the man," he said, "my wife says she gets more pleasure, the more she does it."

"Do you have to do everything with so much noise? This is Spain, this is siesta time!" said Denise.

They turned, looking out of the shower. Jerome and Denise were stood watching them, Jerome behind Denise. "It was very good, though." Denise said.

Jerome was holding Denise close, he dropped his hands to her hips and began slowly humping her bum. Denise looked annoyed. "Oh no!" she said, "I can see what going to happen here, this is your fault Beth, if you hadn't woken him up, this would never have happened."

Beth laughed, handed Jerome the butts and Denise the lube, "You might need these." She said.

Jerome took Denise by the hand and led her out of Beth's room. "I'll get even with you for this." Denise said as she was taken out of the room.

Pierre looked at Beth, "She's not really angry, is she?" he asked.

"No, she's a friend, it's a joke."

"You will find out, when she gets her own back." Said Pierre with a laugh.

Noises came from Denise's room, "What is that?" said Denise loudly, "Not up there surely!"

Beth and Pierre were laughing together. They got into bed, and covered themselves with the sheet. The noises next door gradually turned into cries of pleasure from Jerome and Denise, they came to a climax, subsided and there was silence.

"See," said Beth, "I told you." Pierre said nothing, wisely. Siesta time, they slept.

++++++++++++++++++++

Beth woke first, for once, she went to the loo and went up to deck. She stood there looking at the afternoon sun, she heard a noise, Denise joined her, gave her a hug and kiss.

"Are you really annoyed with me?" asked Beth.

Denise laughed, "We had already decided that we would do anal when you finished, we just decided to get a few hints and tips from the experts!" she dug her elbow in Beth's ribs.

Beth blushed. "I'm not an expert at..." she paused, "that." she said.

Denise laughed, "We thought that Miss Prim and Proper had gone." she said, laughing, "There you were, encouraging him to put his cock up your arse. What's the church choir going to make of that, I ask myself?"

"They are not going to find out." Said Beth.

"Better be nice to me then." said Denise. "Should I call Rachel?"

"No need for that!" said Beth quickly. Beth and Rachel were members of their local church choir. Looking at a member of the opposite sex to whom you were not related, was a mortal sin there...

The men joined them, hugged and kissed. Jerome said, "Better get some clothes on, it's a short run to Cadaques."

++++++++++++++++++++

The Ladies went below and had the usual female clothes discussion. They emerged with simple sundresses, no bras or knickers. Denise persuaded Beth, for once.

They moored the yacht alongside a wharf in Cadaques, walked ashore and took a taxi to Dali's house.

Beth and Denise were amazed. They had seen some of Dali's work, but not this.

They returned to Cadaques and walked around. Beth and Denise bought more sundresses and tee shirts.

Jerome led the way to a restaurant, the manager greeted Pierre and Jerome, then the ladies. "No kisses." Thought Beth.

The meal was superb, thought Beth, a fish stew, then grilled fish. good wine. "We have to find the yacht." said Pierre, "Cognac when we are aboard."

They got on the small boat and returned to the yacht. Beth and Denise watched the lights of Cadaques receding. They got to the yacht and boarded.

They sat in the seating area, Jerome brought cognac, large ones.

They chatted about the day, they looked at the stars, Pierre furled the awning completely open. The moon rose over the sea, "So romantic." Thought Beth, she was so distracted, she did not notice Denise reach for the leather handcuffs, until they were clipped around her wrists.

"What are these for?" she said.

"Retribution." Said Denise. Beth looked at her puzzled. She did not notice Jerome lower the hook, or even clip it to her handcuffs. Only when her handcuffs began to rise did she cotton on.

"No!" she said, "No!" Her hands rose above her head. She stood up, automatically.

The hook kept rising, very slowly, she raised herself to her tip toes, and her toes left the floor. She span slowly. She had had wine and large glass of cognac... "What's happening?" she asked Denise.

"Nothing much, as yet," said Denise, "just remember to keep quiet in siesta time."

She realised that Pierre was behind her. He held her, and moved his hands to her breasts. She felt his cock against her bum.

Jerome came to her front, he embraced her, fondled her, moved his hands over her. He took some body lotion and massaged her with it. She noticed his cock growing.

She felt Pierre move away. She knew what he was doing. Denise saw him lubeing his cock. She went to him, and helped, rubbing it in. She stood alongside Beth and filled her finger with lube and rubbed it around Beth's arsehole. Denise pulled Beth's dress up.

"This is the way," Said Denise to Beth, "trust me."

Denise went to Beth and pulled Jerome closer to Beth. Jerome got hold of Beth's legs and pulled them up. Denise wrapped Beth's legs around Jerome. "Hold tight." she said. She reached in, and moved Jerome's cock into Beth's slit.

Pierre adjusted Beth's height. Denise said, "What height do you set her to?"

"So Jerome's cock rubs along Beth's clit as he goes in and out." He said.

She went to Pierre and positioned his cock to Beth's arsehole.

She stepped back, "It's up to you guys now!" she said. "Shag her!"

Jerome started and guided his cock into Beth's slit. He slid his cock in. He and Beth sighed together.

Pierre pushed his cock into Beth's arsehole entrance and wriggled. Beth moved to help. He put his hands on Beth's hips and held her firm. He pushed gently, and saw it going in "Yes!" he said.

Denise was happy, 'This what happened to me.' She thought.

Pierre and Jerome pushed together, slowly going in. Beth woke up to what was happening. "Yes," she said, "let's do it, now."

They did it slightly differently this time. Pierre started shagging Beth's arse, whilst Jerome played with her clit and breasts, keeping his cock about half in her.

Then they changed, Pierre went all the way in, and Jerome shagged her pussy. "This is good," said Beth. Then Pierre pulled almost out, and Jerome shagged Beth until he drove her onto Pierre's cock, all the way to his balls. Beth felt her passions rising as Jerome's cock rubbed her clit. "Oh Oh!" she cried.

The men took this as a signal and began shagging her in earnest. Slowly at first, but powerfully, they went in together and out together, lifting Beth slightly as they met. They sped up. "Oh my!" said Beth, "Keep going, keep going, don't stop!"

The men were obviously going for the finish, Denise was sat watching and noticed Pierre pull back until his cock was almost out of Beth's arsehole, and then made short, fast strokes. 'He's finishing himself off.' Thought Denise, 'Just like when a woman gives a man oral sex, the finish has to be at the end of his cock, where it's most sensitive.'

Beth came first, shaking as she did so. "Ohhhhhh!" she shuddered. Then Pierre came, and thrust his cock deep into Beth's arsehole, helping her orgasm last longer. Finally, Jerome came, with a long groan, and gritted teeth.

Beth felt both of them come, realise when Pierre changed his position, what was happening, like Denise had realised. She could see the expression on Jerome's face, and knew when he was coming, the twitching of his cock gave it away as well! Jerome finished with a few slower strokes, as Pierre did.

The trio held together a moment, then Pierre pulled out, releasing Beth's breasts. She found she could breathe again, he had held her tight for his orgasm.

Jerome smiled and put his arms around her and kissed her. "How was that?" he asked.

"Wonderful." She said. "I'd forgotten Denise's promise, so wasn't ready to be lifted up. One we'd started, then I found myself just going along and enjoying the shagging." Jerome released her thighs and lowered her legs. She hung there, swaying from the wire.

"Leave her there, she looks beautiful." Said Denise.

"Sorry, my arms ache," said Beth, as Pierre started to lower her. Denise went to Beth and held her as her feet touched the floor. Denise kept her arms around Beth and kissed her. Denise took her hands, lifted them up and unclipped the wire, then the cuffs.

"Let's sit a while and relax." Said Denise, they sat side by side arms around each other, heads resting against each other.

++++++++++++++++++++

Jerome broke the spell and poured champagne. "So, you have both had two threesomes?" he asked.

Denise said, "Not me, I haven't had a girl-girl-man yet, with the man finishing in me..."

"Tomorrow morning then," said Jerome.

"It's a date!" laughed Denise.

Pierre led Beth downstairs. Jerome and Denise followed. They went to their rooms.

Pierre took Beth in the shower. "We need to clean you before we sleep." He said.

They soaped each other then held each other, heads on shoulders, silently. Pierre broke away and held Beth's head, "Ready for sleep?" he asked.

"Yes," she said, "but let's wake early..."

He turned the shower back on, rinsed them, then dried Beth and then himself. He led Beth to the bed. He lay on his back, she joined him, pulling the sheet over them. They cuddled, then broke apart and fell asleep.

Stanlow
Stanlow
38 Followers