Gite Ch. 06: Yachting Continues

Story Info
Yachting with new friends in Northern Spain.
8.4k words
3.47
8.7k
2
6

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stanlow
Stanlow
38 Followers

Author's comments:

Thanks for all the support and helpful comments. I write a lot, but it's technical stuff about civil engineering, this is my first venture into fiction.

Perhaps I have done this wrong, but I let my characters write the story almost as it went along, there is an overall plan, but not a tactical one, a bit like real life, where you know you go to work on Monday, but Monday night is a bit vague until it happens!

Why is the title different on the site and in the text? Well I wrote the title before I realised that the site restricts the number of letters in a title. The overall theme concerns people who live in an English village, Beth's village. Sorry, we have not got there yet, Beth and Denise are enjoying their holiday, far too much! Andrew got back home and soon got back into village life!

*****

The Village 06 – Yachting and sex in northern Spain

WEDNESDAY

The sun was up, Beth woke, Pierre was alongside her, looking at her, "I wondered when you would wake up." He said, kissing her lips.

"What time is it?" she said.

"Seven." he replied.

"Too early to get up." She said, spreading her arms and legs and stretching.

"That's what I thought." Said Pierre, running his hands over her body.

She laughed, "How many times a day do you have sex?" she asked, pulling away.

"On holiday, three or four." He said, "The rest of the time, it's like everyone else, weekends, that's why I try and get as many holidays as I can!"

They turned to lie on their sides, facing each other, but not touching.

"Can I ask you a personal question?" she asked.

"You are going to ask if we make a habit of picking up naïve female tourists and having sex with them?" he said with a smile.

"Yes, she replied, "that's it, how did you know I was going to ask that?"

"They all ask that." he said.

Beth punched him playfully, "So how many of us innocent females do you trap a year?"

"Two or three pairs, between us." he said.

"So, do you use the 'the restaurant is full and there is a problem with someone's booking, can we add a table' routine, every time?" she asked.

"Not always," he replied, "sometimes we just talk to them in the bar, or meet elsewhere. There are other bars and restaurants."

"You are very well practiced." She said.

"When two attractive ladies leave their wedding rings off... I'm surprised there wasn't a crowd!"

"Huh!" she said, "Well it got what we wanted!"

"And us." He said, with a smile.

"How did you start this, you and your wives having separate holidays?" she asked.

"A little bit like you, both men and women had discussed it separately, but not been able to talk to their partners." He continued, "Then we had a nice meal, lots of wine, the tongues got loosened, and we discussed some friends who had got divorced, and were wondering why. My wife said that they should have made the effort to make their marriage more interesting, because they seemed to be bored with each other." He paused, then continued. "So, Jerome's wife wondered if swapping or just agreeing to the occasional affair would do the job." He went silent.

"So, what did you do?" asked Beth quietly.

"We discussed all the way round the topic, without agreeing anything, just like you did, it was a first attempt to raise the subject, and no one wanted to lead the conversation. We all dreaded the 'this was your idea' moment!"

"Go on," said Beth, curious how someone else had dealt with it.

"Of course," he continued, "we went home, to bed and did exactly like you, pretended we were making love to others, and calling our partners by these names. That broke the ice and enabled us to talk about it openly. We swapped wives, Jerome and I, and did it in separate rooms, then the same bed, and so on. We were refurbishing the gite, and so we put in the larger baths and showers, and other things, so we could have fun without the children being aware. We agreed to be open with each other, no secret meetings, no telling others, and this worked. We then decided that just the four of us was too dangerous, eventually there was a danger that opposite partners could become too fond of each other. So, we decided to look for other ways."

"What were those?" asked Beth, intrigued.

"We decided that short term relationships should be tried, like we are having. Good fun, different people, but little chance of a long-term relationship. So, we went on separate holidays, two men, two women, and it worked. Both pairs were successful." He continued, "So what we usually do now, is we stay at home, the men, and the women go away. There are in Italy, at a holiday villa with two men they met near here, earlier this year. They had two nights in a hotel, and met them, and they decided to go to Italy together for two weeks this summer."

"Wow," said Beth, "what a good arrangement."

"It seems to be working." Said Pierre, "The sex and loving is better with my wife."

"How does this relate to the 'Star Parties'? she asked, "You don't have to tell me..."

"But you are dying to know!" he said with a laugh. "One of our friends was in the bar one night and mentioned much the same subject. Two pairs of friends with a similar problem, sexual boredom. He suggested some form of swapping party, car keys, or cards, drawn out of a hat. All eight of us met, at the gite to discuss this, with an agreement for no sex that night, just to get to know one another. Some were concerned about keeping this quiet in our local society. So, we looked for some method of secrecy, so we decided to use the gite, it is not on a main road, so not too public, but cars are always going to the restaurant and bar. Better than going to each other's houses, where neighbours can see what is going on. We also decided on masks, for secrecy and a touch of excitement."

"How often do you meet?" asked Beth.

"Once, sometimes twice a year. In the winter, when it is dark, again for discretion." He said, "We have the log fire burning, electric heating on, and the illumination is by candles." He stopped, "We also have fire extinguishers, one of our participants is a fireman." They both laughed. "As I said to you, we meet, go to our rooms, change and come back down, with different clothes and masks. The women often re-arrange their hair, to help the disguise. Only one person knows the full list of members."

"I assume you enjoy them." said Beth.

"They are very popular, we are under pressure to have more meetings and have more members, but that goes against the principle of discretion. Imagine, you go downstairs in your mask, it is very romantic, with the fire and candles. You drink and circulate. Talking to each other, seeing who you like, perhaps getting a promise to talk later. As the night progresses, perhaps a kiss, to test the passion. There will be someone watching, when it seems that everyone has a partner, a gentle gong is sounded. The partners go upstairs, any one not in a pair, choses quickly from among those remaining. It is often difficult to see who has paired up, and who hasn't. We all agree that it is exciting to have sex with a secret partner." He stopped, "Would you like to take part, we occasionally invite guests."

She gasped, not expecting this. "I think so," she said, "but my husband..."

"Him, also, of course." Said Pierre. "I can see that the thought of it excites you," he said, reaching out. He touched her nipples, they were rock hard.

She looked at him and reached her hand out and touched his cock, it also was rock hard.

"Make love to me, please." She said.

They edged together, still lying on their sides, their top arms went over, to pull them together. She could feel his hardness, she was thinking how it would slide into her, and the feeling...

He could feel her full breasts, and hard nipples, pushing against him. She reached her head forward to kiss him, her mouth open in anticipation, she stopped, he looked at her, "I want your tongue in my mouth, then later in my pussy, I want to suck your cock, and feel your balls. I want you to empty them in me." She said, "Just in case you wanted instructions, that is!"

He put his open mouth on hers, and put his tongue in hers, she was waiting and twined hers around his, and moaned. She pulled apart from him, so she could play with his cock, already moist at the end. He played with her breast and nipples. She pulled her head back, "Soixante-neuf." she said, "That's an instruction, by the way, not a request!" she added. She pushed him onto his back, and climbed on top of him, head going for his cock, he held her waist, to pull her into place for his tongue. She put her knees either side of him, and put her lips around his cock.

He was about to start tonguing her and said, "I thought you asked me to make love to YOU, not the other way round."

She paused sucking his cock and playing with his balls, "Well you had better rush and catch up then." She said, putting her lips and tongue back to work.

His tongue was working well, his fingers in her vagina, the other hand on her breast. She moaned, "Yes, just right, keep going," she said, mumbling as she did not fully break free from his cock.

Her work on his cock was having equal effect, "Stop and we can shag." He said quickly, she shook her head silently and carried on harder, bobbing her head up and down, and sucking hard, going for it. He came first, hard and fast, filling her mouth, groaning as she emptied him, keeping going on his cock. She came then as his tongue flicked and sucked her clit, fingers playing with her labia. "Oahhhhhggg!" She cried.

They stopped, she cleaned his cock with her mouth, and rolled off him, spread her arms and legs and sighed.

She looked up, Denise and Jerome were watching. "When you get home, you are going to get complaints from your neighbours." Said Denise. "Not 'Miss Prim and Proper' now, 'Miss Noisy'. While you to have been playing around, we have prepared breakfast." She walked off, looking noble.

++++++++++++++++++++

Beth and Pierre showered quickly, and went up. Beth kept the towel around her, still drying. The table was laid for breakfast, cereals, fruit and yoghurt, orange and grapefruit juice, milk, coffee.

"You have done a good job." Said Beth to Denise.

"All from the fridge, really," said Denise, "you were busy, again, so I had to do it on my own... again." She sniffed.

"Sorry," said Beth, "I got carried away. I asked him about how they started doing this, picking women up, and then I asked him about Star Parties. I got so turned on I asked him, well told him to make love to me, and how I wanted it. The I told him we were going to start 'Soixante-neuf', then I got carried away and finished him off, no shag."

"Your husband will get a shock when his meek and mild wife gets home." Said Denise, laughing.

The men arrived from the bridge, congratulating them on the breakfast. "It was me!" said Denise, "Pierre had Beth 'occupied'"

"She insisted." Said Pierre laughing.

"Yes," said Denise, "I have heard all about it!"

"So, today, a little further down the coast, we know a place, we can moor, where there is a good restaurant." He said, "The morning swimming and sunbathing."

Beth and Denise were down in Beth's bedroom. "How's the tan? Asked Denise. Beth looked at herself, no real white bits. "Hum, "she said, "need to work at it, still."

"Beth, what will Andrew say, when you go home, brown all over?" Denise asked.

"What?" Beth asked, "Why should he say anything?"

"Look," said Denise, "We've been friends a long while, my previous attempts to get you to visit nude breaches or whatever have not met with much success, have they? Now you are trying to get a full tan, which will be a surprise to your hubby, believe me!"

Beth thought, "Oh yes!" she said, how will I tell him?"

"You, like me, have to think very hard about this week, before we return home, nothing is wrong, believe me!" said Denise, carefully.

They heard the engines start, and the yacht start to move.

Jerome appeared, "We have decided to move, then swim." he said.

The ladies sat on the sun deck, watching the coast move by. After about an hour or less, the engines slowed, and the yacht turned for the coast. It slowed, stopped, and the anchor lowered.

Pierre came down, "We can swim here." he said.

Pierre appeared with masks and snorkels. "Let's go." he said.

Beth and Denise went to the end of the yacht, the ladder was there, they got down and swam to Pierre, Jerome joined them.

The men put their masks and snorkels on, and fitted Beth and Denise with theirs. "Gzqeduknp" said Pierre. Beth and Denise laughed. "Speak English!" said Denise.

"Ah yes," said Pierre, taking his snorkel off, "follow me."

They swam off like yesterday. Beth still saw thousands of fish, she looked for crabs, there were more rocks, her eyes were everywhere. Pierre tapped her and she followed, they swam towards a rocky outcrop. He pointed, she looked, saw nothing, looked again, saw a tentacle. Looked saw more. A squid? No, an octopus, not large, about the size of a child's head. She put her head out of the water, saw Pierre, "An octopus," she said, "I've never seen one before, what shall we do with it?"

"A little bit of garlic, a little bit of oil." He said.

"What?" she asked.

"Catch it, and we can take it with us to the restaurant and eat it tonight."

Beth was horrified, "We cannot do that!" she said, "it's a living creature, this is its home."

"This is Spain," Said Pierre, "octopus is a delicacy."

Beth put her mask back on and dived down to the octopus and tried to shoo it into deeper water. She ran out of breath and returned to the surface, spluttering.

Pierre was waiting for her. "Did you catch it?" He asked.

++++++++++++++++++++

They lay sunbathing for a while, eventually Pierre said to them "Too much sun, let's go below."

"They want to shag us" said Denise.

"No" said Pierre, "sunburn!!"

They sat in the inside lounge sipping iced water, "So where do we eat tonight?" asked Beth.

"We know a restaurant just near the beach," said Jerome, "we have made reservations, but this is Spain, they do not eat until late, so a long siesta."

"No noises!" said Denise looking at Beth, who looked embarrassed.

++++++++++++++++++++

Pierre stood Beth in the bedroom and applied after sun to her red shoulders and face. "I'll use body lotion on the rest." he said. "No, better still. massage oil." There was some on the dresser. He laid her down on her front on a large towel on the bed, spread the oil over her shoulders and began, "Have you had a proper massage before?" he asked.

"Never." she replied. His finger and palms worked into her muscles, sometimes hard sometimes soft. She found the whole process sensuous and relaxing. He continued on her neck, then down her spine to her waist and thighs. He turned her over, onto her back.

"I know what you are going to massage now." she said.

He laughed and massaged her shoulders and arms, down to her fingers. Then started at her toes and went slowly up her legs. He turned her back to lie on her front again, and massaged her shoulders and neck again, slowly and softly this time. "Are you enjoying this?" he asked. There was no reply, he looked. She was asleep. He left her and went on deck, he could hear noises from Denise's room.

++++++++++++++++++++

Pierre sat on deck under the awning and dozed.

When he woke, Beth was alongside him. "I slept for over an hour, then the noises from Denise's room woke me up." She said. "My turn to be annoyed." They sat and chatted for a while.

They saw another yacht come into the anchorage and drop its anchor. Pierre looked at it, "I think I know that yacht, it belongs to someone we know. Jerome will know, when he has finished below."

Beth laughed, "I think Denise will keep him there a while yet." She said.

"Let's have a shower while we wait." said Pierre, standing and holding his hand out. Beth stood and looked at him.

"Just a shower?" she asked.

"Up to you." he said.

Beth laughed and took his hand, going below.

++++++++++++++++++++

Pierre ran the shower and they got in, stopping the water and soaping each other. "At least I'm going to be clean when I get home" she said.

"But how about your mind?" questioned Pierre, as she soaped his cock.

"Getting dirtier, I'm afraid." she replied, soaping his balls. "How shall we do it this time?" she said, "I've never had sex in the shower. We've tried, but cannot get hubby's cock in. I've heard of people doing it, so it must be possible, do you know how?" she asked him.

"There are two ways," he advised, "front and back. We'll try both. Turn round," he placed her facing the long wall of the double shower. "Spread your legs, and put your feet back."

She was worried, "I'll slip and fall?"

"Not with my cock inside you, supporting you." he said.

She laughed. "Go on, then." She said.

He held her waist, standing touching her, "Use your hand from the front, to guide me in." he asked. He bent his knees, and put his cock up, between her legs.

She put him at her entrance. "I think you are there." She said.

He pushed and went in. "I am now." He said.

"Oh, that was easy." She said.

He ran his hands over her breasts. "Nice" he said.

"We can also do anal, this position." He said, "but later..."

She laughed. "What's the other position?" she asked. He pulled back and slipped out. He turned her back round, facing him.

"Much the same," he said, "spread your legs and lean back," he saw her face, "I'll hold you, you won't slip."

She got into position cautiously. "You may have to lift one leg at first, to give me room." He said. "You can put me in position."

He stood between her legs, knelt slightly again, and pushed up as she guided him in. "There." He said, as his cock went in.

"Yes, she said, "all the way." she held him and gave him a long snog, tongue in his mouth. He played with her breasts, rolling her nipples between his fingers. She moved her hips side to side slightly, rubbing against him. She clenched her vagina, gripping him, smiling at him. She rubbed his nose with hers. Finally, she started rocking her hips, moving his cock, "I want you," She said, "do it!"

He responded, pulling his cock out slightly, and pushing it back in, matching her rhythm. They worked together, his hands on her hips, her hands round his neck. "Faster." she said.

"Yes." He said and increased the pace.

"Don't stop now." She said, realising that men never did, once the target was in view!

He went hard at her, nearly lifting her off her feet, as he shagged her relentlessly.

She started breathing deeply, as she felt her chest flushing. He breasts were bouncing. "Make them bounce!" she said, he grunted.

"Just fuck me now!" she said, "Fuck me!" words she rarely used.

He shafted her hard, "Ohhhhh, Ohhh" she said as she orgasmed, her vagina pulsing on his cock.

Pierre came hard in her, filling her, the seed dripping down, he carried on as she panted, then came to a stop, giving a few last strokes, as he finished. He pulled out slowly, she moved her legs back, they held each other, she gave him a snog, putting her tongue in his mouth. She pulled back, "Thank you," she said, "for the shower sex lesson."

He smiled at her, "I didn't do it on my own." He said, "I had a very willing and enthusiastic pupil." They both laughed and embraced. He turned the shower on to wash them down.

++++++++++++++++++++

They went on deck, Beth led, holding his hand. Denise and Jerome were there, sitting under the awning, drinking orange juice. Beth poured two more glasses. "Refreshment?" she asked.

"Yes please," said Beth, "We need it."

"We could hear you on deck," said Denise, "What were you doing?"

"Pierre taught me how to have sex in the shower." Said Beth.

"Bit noisy at the back of the class." Said Denise with a smile.

Stanlow
Stanlow
38 Followers