Gite Ch. 07: Yachting and Swapping

Story Info
Beth and Denise forgive the men.
5.8k words
3.65
13.7k
2
3

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stanlow
Stanlow
37 Followers

The Village 07 - Yachting and Swapping in Northern Spain

THURSDAY.

Denise went into Beth's room," GOOD MORNING" she said.

"You get so boring." Said Beth, going under the bedclothes.

Denise being practical, took a notebook out, "How many shags?"

Beth laid there and thought, "Three, I think."

"Not sure?" asked Denise.

Beth moaned, "I had too much wine and cognac." she said.

"Not again?" said Denise.

"Yes, again." Said Beth. "We did it in the shower and I had the dildo up my arsehole at the same time."

"Was it good?" asked Denise.

"Well it kept me from falling over drunk." Said Beth. "No inhibitions last night."

"What about this morning?" asked Denise, "We heard you at it early on."

"We did it in the shower, the other way, I got the dildo up my pussy, stuck it to the wall, then he took me up the arsehole."

"I'll have to try that." said Denise, "You are getting inventive, was it good?"

"It was good," said Beth, "I was able to get the dildo rubbing my clit. It's the first time I've done that." said Beth.

"Sex in the shower?" replied a puzzled Denise.

"No." said Beth, "Seen a man, 'thought 'he's shaggable' and set my stall out to shag him, and succeeded."

"That's true," said Denise, "The plan worked well."

"I saw Alain looking down my dress at my breasts," said Beth, "good idea to leave our bras off, Denise."

"Yes," said Denise, "especially with such athletic competition!"

"Once we mentioned being suspended by the lift, Celine and Marie were hooked." She laughed, "Didn't know what I was saying." she said.

"Wonder if the men had them both suspended last night." Said Denise, looking at the other yacht.

"They were very noisy about it, hope we don't get complaints from the village." Said Beth.

"Hey," said Denise, "how big was yours?"

Beth looked at her and realised what Denise was asking, "Oh! Longer and thicker than Andrew's and Pierre's, I think they are about the same size. Six inches or so. I guess Alain's eight inches, and a quarter inch bigger in diameter."

"Mine's similar," said Denise, "knows how to use it, as well."

"I think it touched my cervix," said Beth, "I certainly felt it stretching me."

A phone rang, Denise passed it to Beth. Beth looked at the phone, "It's Andrew," she said, answering it.

"Hi" she said, "Anything wrong?"

"Not heard from you." he said.

She felt guilty, "Sorry, been busy."

"At what?" he asked, laughing.

"Yachting and shagging!" she replied.

He knew she rarely used words like that. "Good," he said, "glad you're getting your share."

"And you?" she asked," Have you worn Rachel out yet?"

He laughed again, "No she's still in good form!" He continued, "I know we agreed not to go into all the details until we got back together, but I thought I'd tell you about the latest development."

"Go on," she said, intrigued.

"Have you met Rachel's sister?" he asked.

"Not sure I've met her," said Beth, "but Rachel has mentioned her. Didn't her husband die a year or so ago?"

"That's the one." He said, "Rachel tells me she's dating again and has found a nice guy. We have met her at Rachel's house, party."

"Oh good!" said Beth, "Tell Rachel we're happy for her. Why are you telling me now?" she asked.

"That's the purpose of the call." He said, "He's gone away for a month on business, and before he left, she invited him to her place for a meal, on his return."

"Good idea," said Beth, suddenly realising, "she's not done it with him yet, then?"

"No, and Rachel says she's really nervous about it. Doesn't was to mess it up, doesn't want to be too eager, with her husband's illness, she's not done it for a while. Like us, she's only had one partner. Now she's realised when the meaning of 'come around for a meal' means, she feels she has to go through with it. She wants to anyway, they've been going out for nearly three months."

"So, what's the solution?" said Beth, puzzled.

"Rachel was chatting with her sister last night on the phone, went through it with her, and suggested she has a night with me, as a dry run. Well a very wet run, I hope!"

"Brilliant idea." Said Beth, "I think I'd be the same, in her circumstances, very nervous, and wondering if he really enjoyed it."

"So, you're in favour?" said Andrew.

"Yes," said Beth, "So what's the plan?"

"Rachel's taking me round tonight and dropping me off. Her sister's cooking me a meal, and we'll let nature take its course."

"Nice bunch of flowers, nice bottle of wine, bottle of champagne." Ordered Beth. "Lash out, I'm sure she deserves this! Ring me in the morning and let me know what happens. Does she know about our arrangement?"

"Not sure, good idea, I'll ask Rachel, on the way. Going to get some sleep, now."

"Hope you'll need it." Said Beth, "What's Rachel going while you're with her sister?"

"Night off." he said

"Why not a threesome?" suggested Beth.

"Hardly on the first time, but I'll think about when Rachel picks me up tomorrow."

"Bye." Said Beth. She told Denise about Andrew's date.

"Good for him," said Denise "Let's go up and see what's happening today."

++++++++++++++++++++

They went up, Alain and Victor had laid out breakfast in the seating area. They greeted the ladies with kisses, French style.

Coffee was served, Orange juice, fruit and croissants and jam.

'So pleasant,' thought Beth, 'sitting on a yacht in the southern France morning sun, eating breakfast.'

They discussed plans for the day, A walk around the village, whist it was relatively cool, return to the yacht, sunbathing and swimming, a light lunch at another restaurant, then siesta, drinks on the yacht and then evening meal at the same restaurant as last night. "Why get excited chasing around the place, when they were enjoying where they were?" she thought. She startled, Alain was talking to her, "So when do you return to England?" he asked.

"Sorry," she said, "Saturday, we have a flight to London, then on to Manchester, then home by train."

"That sounds difficult and complicated." he said.

"Our nearest airport is fifty miles from our house, and that is not easy to get to from here." She replied.

He looked at her, took his phone and went up to the top steering area.

Denise and Beth tidied the breakfast away, and put the pots in the dishwasher.

When they returned to the seating area, Alain and Victor were sat talking. "We have an idea," said Alain. "You can return home on Sunday," He said, "if you wish. Both of you." Looking at Denise as well.

"How?" asked Beth puzzled.

"We have our tickets booked, and they cannot be changed." Added Denise.

"Don't create problems!" said Alain laughing.

"So how do we do it? Asked Beth," they don't fly from Perpignan to our local airport."

Victor joined the conversation, "You are talking about scheduled airlines." He said, "We have an unscheduled airline."

Beth and Denise looked at each other, not comprehending.

"Let me explain," said Alain, "We have a shared ownership of a small executive jet aircraft. I rang the agent who runs it, and it has to be near London on Monday morning to collect some people to take them to Germany. We actually make money out of this aircraft. I will cost nothing to use it to fly you to Birmingham on Sunday, then fly on to London on Sunday, to await the passengers on Monday. The pilot will be grateful, he avoids an early morning flight to London on Monday."

"What about our existing tickets?" said Beth, being practical.

If they cannot be refunded, then throw them away," said Alain dismissively, "Or use them to take all day Saturday to go home. It's your choice. The jet will fly from Perpignan to your airport in two hours or so, depending on routing."

Denise was stunned, not expecting this. "But the jet will fly more miles, and do more landings, so it will cost more."

Victor said, "We could pay you one thousand euro, each, for an extra night's company..." he said with a smile.

Beth started laughing, "We're not worth that!" she said, shaking her head.

"Celine thinks you are." Said Alain, "She's going to suggest to the agency that they consider you two for positions..."

"Many 'positions'..." Said Victor.

Beth was wide eyed, "What, were not good enough for that!" she said, "We're forty!"

"Her aunt is sixty." Said Alain.

"Let's go and look around the village, before it gets too hot." Said Alain. They went to dress.

"You want me to arrange the jet?" he asked, they nodded.

++++++++++++++++++++

They took the motor boat, past Pierre and Jerome's yacht, to the quay. Victor tied the boat up, Alain got on the wharf to help them up. "What happens at low tide?" She asked.

Alain laughed, "Virtually no tide in the Mediterranean." He said.

Beth remembered, and joined his laughter, "When will we see the others?" she asked.

"They were partying late," said Victor.

They walked around the village, hand in hand, 'Just like lovers.' Thought Beth, 'But how would I know?' she reflected.

They found a small dress shop, Beth was surprised, wondering what it did in the winter. Beth and Denise bought new sun dresses. "We will need new ones for tonight." Said Denise, "Make sure that they show our assets off." The men left them, and sat outside a bar opposite, knowing this may take a while.

"I think my breasts are too big," said Beth, Thinking of Celine and Marie's athletic forms.

"Actually," said Denise, knowing what she was thinking, "I saw Celine and Marie looking enviously at ours."

"I still think mine are too big." Said Beth.

"How many complaints have you had recently?" asked Denise, with a smile.

"None, but that's not the point." replied Beth.

They each bought new two new dresses, and sun hats. They changed into new dresses, putting the old dresses in the bags provided by the shop. They joined the men, ordering glasses of cava sparkling wine at Victor's suggestion.

"This is pleasant." Said Denise, sipping her cava.

They sat, watching the world go by.

Alain's phone rang and he answered it, spoke a few words and shut it off. "The others are joining us." He announced.

The others arrived after a short while, moving two tables to allow them to sit together. Celine and Marie saw that Beth and Denise had bought new dresses, and all four ladies went to the shop, to look at dresses for Celine and Marie.

The men ordered more cervesa ...

The ladies returned, having bought more dresses, to the barely disguised joy of the owner!

There was then the world wide custom of choosing where to go for lunch, at the bar, or last night's restaurant, or another around the corner. 'Not that it really matters,' thought Beth. Around the corner won, Alain paid for the drinks, and led them to the restaurant.

They stood whilst the staff moved tables to fit them in.

They sat down, in no particular order, as friends would do.

The ladies ordered salads, the men fish. Beth looked at Pierre, "No octopus." She said.

Alain ordered wine, red and white for the table.

Denise said to Beth, "At least we can sleep it off this afternoon."

Beth wondered to herself who she would be sleeping with, Denise winked at her, across the table, "Go with the flow." She said.

They finished the food, and all passed on dessert.

Pierre paid the bill and they stood to leave. Pierre and Jerome came to Beth and Denise, and greeted them. "So, when do we see you again?" asked Denise, with a smile.

"Now, back to our yacht," he said, "or you can 'siesta' with the others," said Pierre.

"Celine and Marie?" asked Denise wickedly.

Pierre laughed, "If you want to." He said, "But I'm afraid that we men will not be..."

Denise laughed, "Why not join in the fun!" she said.

Pierre said, "You have to make your minds up, but we'd like to be with you tonight."

"Just give us a moment." Said Denise, leading Beth a short way away.

"What do you want to do?" said Beth, "Do we have a choice?"

"Well," said Denise, how about going back to swap with Alain and Victor, then going back to our yacht after the meal."

Beth thought a moment, "That's good," she said, "see if we can do that."

Denise went back to Pierre and spoke to him, the message was passed around, and all nodded and agreed. Alain joined Beth, and Denise walked with Victor again.

They got to the motor boat and the men helped them in. As the motored to the yacht, Denise was whispering to Victor, He looked at her, and spoke to Alain, who looked at Beth and nodded.

"We are on!" said Denise to Beth. They got to the yacht and got off, Alain tied the boat to the stern, and went to Beth, giving her a gentle kiss on the lips. "See you later." he said, with a smile. He turned to Denise, got hold of her hand, and took her below. Denise waved at Beth as she went down the stairs.

Beth turned as Victor joined her. "I'm glad we are doing this." He said.

"So am I." she said, "We thought it would be fun," putting her hand around his neck and kissing him. He led her below, as they passed Denise's open door, she saw Denise and Alain stripping each other.

They got inside Beth's room, she turned to him, and put her hands to his shirt and unbuttoned it. "No point in messing around." She said.

"True" he said lifting her sundress over her head. Leaving her naked, but for her pants.

She laughed, and undid his trousers, pushing them down. She pushed his pants off, they kicked their sandals off, and came together, embraced and kissed. He knelt and pulled her pants down, kissing her bare mons.

She held his hand and led him to the bed. "Remember it's siesta time, you don't want to be noisy and annoy Denise." he said.

Beth said, "Listen." They listened and could hear cries of passion from Denise. 'Being well shagged' thought Beth.

The lay down, side by side and embraced. He stroked her cheek and kissed her. She ran her hand down to his erect cock. "You're big, like Alain." she said.

"That's the way I was born," he said.

Beth laughed at that, and carried on fondling his cock, "Let's see if we can make it bigger." She said.

He played with her nipples. "That's nice," she said. She moved forward to kiss him, opening her mouth and putting her tongue in his.

He moved his hand down and let his fingers play with her clit. "Oooo." She let out, "keep going."

"What position shall we do it in?" she asked.

"Well, what do you fancy?" he replied.

She laughed quietly, "Let's try something," she said. She pushed his shoulder, until he was laid on his back, she straddled him, and raised herself up. She held his cock, and said, "You hold it as well." She moved his cock until it was between her labia, and lowered herself down on him. "Ooooooh!" she said, as she slid down, quicker than she meant. "That went in a long way, I can feel you stretching me!"

She began pulling herself up and down his cock, "What's the best way to do this?" she asked.

"Just the way you are." He said, "but try going towards me a little at the bottom, so you can rub against me."

She started doing that, he started pushing up as she dropped down, "This good." She said. "Keep going."

He began pushing up hard as she went up, trying to lift her higher. "Oh!" she said. He was starting to grunt, as he tried to keep up the pace.

"Don't stop now!" she said, as though he was in charge. "Ooooohh!" came out as she orgasmed, rippling her vagina on his pulsing cock. "Yes!" he said, as he pushed up, finishing her off and filling her with his seed. She squeezed him a final time, as he finished.

She rolled off him, and put her head to his, kissing him, and rolling back to hold him. "That was really good!" she said. They held each other for a while, kissing, then broke apart. "Siesta time." She said. "Set the alarm, and we can have another session, before we leave."

++++++++++++++++++++

She woke to the alarm, she was laid alongside Victor, her arm over him, he was snoring gently.

She could hear the shower next door, get got up and went to look. Denise and Alain were in there, soaping each other, Beth could see everything, the shower door was open. Denise stroked his cock up and down with her soapy hand. Beth saw Alain's cock getting more erect. "He's going to have her, after this." she thought.

Denise got hold of the loose shower head, turned it on, kneeled down and rinsed his cock and balls. She reached over and turned the shower off, turned back to Alain, and put the head of his cock in her mouth. Her hand went up and down his cock slowly as she sucked him off.

Denise's mouth went down his cock, obviously as far as it would go, but she couldn't get it all the way down, she drew back, had another go and gave up, she pulled back to the end and concentrated on the bell. She had her head bobbing to and fro, getting faster and faster, Beth could hear her sucking, as the air came past Denise's lips. Alain reached down and stopped Denise, puller her up to him by the armpits, she slid up his soapy body, giggling, knowing what was coming. Alain turned them round, so Denise's back was against the wall. He pushed his body between her legs, spreading her legs, he put his hand on her hips, pulling her towards his waiting cock. Beth saw Denise reach down and guide him in.

"I'm right," thought Beth, "He's going to have her."

Denise was by no means being forced against her will here, "Push it in." she said to Alain, holding his head and then snogging him.

Beth felt a presence, she half turned, Victor was behind her. She felt his hands embrace her and reach for her breasts. He moved forward, his cock went up her bum cheeks. He whispered in her ear. "Don't speak, we'll watch him have her, then I'll have you!"

Beth turned back, hoping Denise and Victor would not take too long, she moved a finger down to her clit, and rubbed it. Alain stared moving his bum in and out, pushing his cock in and out of Denise, shagging her. Denise started pushing her hips backwards and forwards, matching his thrusts, rubbing her clit along his cock, Beth could see her bearing down on his cock.

Alain started thrusting harder and faster as he got roused by Denise's pressure. Denise started moaning "Ohhhh!"

"Getting near," thought Beth.

Alain sped up, thrusting so hard, Denise was in danger of being lifted off the floor. He came, grunting hard as he finished his shag. Denise orgasmed with another "Ahhhgg!"

Victor turned Beth round and got hold of her shoulders and pushed her against the wall, her shoulder blades against the wall. "Not here!" she said, knowing she was being taken in Denise's bedroom, as Alain and Victor watched. Not thinking, that was what she had done to Denise and Alain!

"Yes, here!" he said, not wanting to wait.

He pressed her shoulder blades against the wall, got hold of her thighs, and lifted them, forcing her against his cock, she put her hand down to help position his cock. "Why am I doing this!" she thought. She was high, above his head. He pushed and entered her, quickly. Then starting immediately to shag her. She put her legs around him, and clung on, arms round his neck, as he thrust in and out. "Hope he doesn't drop me!" she thought. Despite herself, she felt her breasts and chest flushing with arousal.

They didn't talk, they just shagged, she didn't know how he was doing, she was held high, like being suspended, she was doing well, and forgot him as her arousal grew. She looked over his shoulder at Denise looking on, she closed her eyes, and rocked with him. He came with a huge grunt, to her surprise she came as well, with a "Yessss!"

He finished filling her and relaxed. "Don't drop me!" she asked. He was surprised and let down slowly and carefully. Pulling out as she came down.

She turned, looking for Denise, to apologise.

Denise and Alain sat on Alain's bed. They held pieces of note paper.

"Style." said Denise, they held up 5.4 and 4.7.

Stanlow
Stanlow
37 Followers
12