Gite Ch. 08: Return from North Spain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise was pushing in and out fiercely now. "Slow down a bit." Said Beth, "it's not a race."

Denise was panting with the effort, Beth was laughing, "The men seem to find it easy." She said.

"Hum" said Beth, "It's working nicely now, don't stop..." Then "a quick breast fondle is what I normally get now..."

"I'll fall over," said Denise, "Can't balance on one hand and do you as well!"

"Never mind," said Beth, "Go on, faster now... fuck me!"

Denise speeded up, "Oh yes!" cried Beth, "Yeessss!"

"Stop now, stop!" said Beth, pulling away from Denise.

Denise stopped and collapsed on Beth. "I couldn't do that every night." said Denise, out of breath.

++++++++++++++++++++

They fell apart, side by side and rested. "Wow" said Beth, "I'll put one of those on the shopping list."

"Haven't seen them in the 'hypermarche'." Said Denise.

A phone rang, next door, Beth got up and found it in her room, her phone ringing, husband. "Oh yes." She thought.

She answered the phone, walking back to Denise's room. "Hi husband of mine!" she said, "What are you doing?"

"I'm still in bed with Rachel's sister..." he said.

"And?" said Beth, distantly, not caring, thinking of her last orgasm...

"And Rachel... er is in bed with us..." he said.

"What?" said Beth, sitting up, then realising she was in bed with Denise...

Andrew realised that truth was the only way, "Well, as we discussed, I was with Rachel's sister last night..."

"Ah yes," said Beth coldly, "I remember." Then thought about what she had been doing... 'Ho hum!' she thought.

Ah er well" he said...

"Oh, get on with it!" said Beth, irritated.

"Well" he said, "We had a good night, and woke up in the mid-morning when Rachel came in, jokingly I said why not join us and er, she did."

"So, what happened last night, can we have the sordid details how you seduced this innocent woman?" asked Beth, curious at her husband's new-found seduction skills.

"Well," he replied, "Rachel took me round as I said, I took some flowers, champagne, chocolate and a nice bottle of wine. The flowers went down well. She gave me a kiss and I poured the champagne. We sat on the settee and she gave me a long kiss of thanks. This lasted a bit longer than I expected, but never mind, we were both nervous. We had the meal and went back to the settee and had some liqueur. I asked her if I could have her a kiss of thanks, and she said yes."

"Go on." said Beth.

"Well, she was responding nicely to the kiss, so I bravely slowly dropped my hand to her breast. She told me she hadn't had a breast fondle in years, so I put my other hand on the other breast, telling her that we had to make up for lost time. I put my arms round her and gave her a long snog, then I gently unzipped her dress and pulled it forward, off her. I let my hands wander over the exposed bits, then unclipped her bra, and gave her breasts a proper fondle." He paused.

"Are Rachel and sister listening to this?" asked Beth.

"Yes," said Andrew, "and laughing. Rachel just said that it didn't sound like a seduction at all!"

"Carry on." Said Beth, "Denise and I want all the dirty bits."

"Where are you?" he asked.

"In bed, we've just made love." There was a silence at the other end.

"I've been told that you have to tell us, after I've told you." He said, then picking up his tale. "She then took my shirt off and we had a half-naked embrace. We were doing so well, I stood her up, and pulled her dress off. She was wearing stockings and a garter belt, you know how that gets me going!"

Beth laughed. "How long before you ripped them off?" she asked.

Oh!" he said, I left them on and just took her pants off, very nice set."

"You can just go out and buy me some then." Said Beth.

"Oh" he said, "Yes, then I got her hands and put them on my trouser belt, she took the hint and unfastened them, my pants came off as well. We had a very nice naked embrace. Very nice breasts pressing against me. Then she took my hand and led me up to her bed."

"Go on," said Beth, "What happened then?"

"She led me to her room, got into bed and said, 'join me', so I got into bed and laid alongside her and held her close and kissed her, then we ran our hands over each other's bodies, she put her hand down to my cock and began playing with it, rubbing it up and down, I played with her slit and clit. Things were going well, so I asked her if she was 'ready', she said she was so I laid her on her back, spread her legs and laid on top of her, we had a good preparatory snog, then I lifted up and pushed my cock to her slit, she held my cock and guided me in, it felt really good and I asked her if I was in the right position for her, she told me she wanted action not talking!"

"Quite right!" said Beth.

"So, I started pushing in and out, she moved under me as I did her. We got into a good rhythm and she started moaning gently. I felt myself getting near, so I speeded up, pushing hard against her. She was watching me with her eyes open, and smiling at me, she orgasmed first, shouting out as she came. As her vagina gripped me I came as well. We stopped and split apart, kissing each other in thanks. That was the end of the first session."

"Was she grateful?" asked Beth, "how many sessions did you have?" she added.

"Very grateful, she still had the stockings and high heels on! Four," he said, "Another a short while later, then we fell asleep, woke about six, had another one, then lay there and had another one after a shower at about eight. We had a long chat about her boyfriend. She's very keen on him, but doesn't want to fluff her first time and put him off. I told her that if she behaved like she did with me, he'd be hooked for life! She's concerned that he will want her to do oral sex and other things that she's never done, so wanted to practice other things, so wanted a return go later."

"Well done!" said Beth, "Where did Rachel come in?" she asked.

"She came round about ten to collect me, we were still in bed, so her sister answered the door and invited her up for a chat, because we'd decided to spend the day in bed, and forgot about Rachel. Rachel said hullo, then went to make us some tea. She came back with it and asked what our plans were. I suggested that she join us for a little more education of her sister. She just looked at us with no expression and left the room, I thought I'd annoyed her, and was apologising to her sister, when Rachel came back in, naked. She told me to move over to make room for her! When the three of us were in bed, her sister reminded her that they'd never seen each other naked, since they were about twelve! I asked Rachel what we should do, since I'd never been in bed with two females before!"

"I should hope not!" said Beth, primly.

"Rachel said she had never done it either, so we'd have to make it up as we went along. Rachel said that as the newcomer, she should be shagged first, so I obliged. Good shag it was as well. Her sister lay alongside us, running her hands over us. After we had relaxed, I went off for a shower, when I came back, Rachel and sister had wiped each other down, and were engaged in a female-female sixty-nine. As I walked in they came and then stopped. The two of them went for a shower, and I watched them. Very erotic. Then we'd just got back into bed and I decided to ring you."

"So, what are you doing the rest of the day?" Asked Beth.

"Rachel wants to speak to you." He said.

"Hi Beth," Said Rachel, "How's France?"

"Great," said Beth, "Had some great sex, don't wear my hubby out, I'll need him in top form when we get back."

"When are you back?" asked Rachel.

"Oh, I have to tell hubby, now it's probably late Sunday afternoon, we er, changed the flight." Said Beth, "What are you lot thinking of doing next?" she asked.

"That's why I wanted to speak to you," said Rachel, "Can I ask a personal question?"

"Yes," said Beth, puzzled, "Anything."

"Do you have any sex toys hidden away?" asked Rachel.

"No," said Beth laughing, "but I've used some of Denise's here in France, and I'm going to get some when I return."

"OK," said Rachel, mine are at home and I'll go and get them, I'm going to tie your husband to the bed and have my evil way with him."

"Fine by me." said Beth, "Can I talk to him before we go?"

Rachel passed the phone over and explained the change of return date, without telling him they were being taken in a private jet. Beth put the phone down, having forgotten to tell Andrew what Denise and she were doing.

"That sounded good." Said Denise, "Now it's my turn." Beth looked puzzled, Denise handed her the strap on dildo and harness. She helped Beth put it on and adjust it. "Come on lover," she said, "Time for you to make love to me!" Denise lay on the bed with her legs apart, Beth got on between them and moved up until the dildo was against Denise's pussy.

"Like this?" asked Beth.

"Let me guide you in." said Denise reaching down, "Push gently." Said Denise. "mmmm" as it went in. "That's nice, now out and in, I'll try and help." Denise found the fronds very arousing, as well as the sensation of the long wide cock, going in her, it felt like it was bottoming on her cervix and stretching her vagina, a new sensation. She rocked her hips against Beth as Beth got into a steady rhythm. Denise played with Beth's breasts as they bounced above hers. She pulled Beth down towards her slightly so their breasts rubbed together, with Beth's action. Denise felt herself getting to the final point... "Don't stop now!" she said, "faster now, harder..." Beth gritted her teeth and gave a final effort. "Ohhhhhh!" cried Denise, "Keep going, going!" Her vagina was shuddering inside her as Beth kept on shagging her. Denise had another orgasm from Beth, then put her hands on Beth to stop her, then spread her arms and legs wide as Beth came away. Closed her eyes and rested. Beth sat at the edge of the bed, with her head in her hands, getting her breath back.

"Let's have a shower." Said Denise, "we need to wash the dildo anyway." Beth turned the shower on, let Denise get in, and wash the dildo, Denise passed it to Beth who dried it, and put it away with the straps. Beth joined Denise in the shower, they soaped each other, and giggled as they played with each other's soapy breasts. Neither wanted any more sex for the moment, they dried off and went up and sunbathed. Beth took her mobile and rang Andrew. "Hi" she said, "Are you busy?"

Pause, "Then I promised to tell you what Denise and I were doing when you rang..."

++++++++++++++++++++

Later, after mooring, eating and drinking, "Normal yachting events." Said Denise, they sat out on the yacht and discussed what came next. Jerome advised them, that the gite was free for them to return to, and they would take Beth and Denise to the airport on Sunday. So, they had tonight, Friday on the yacht, Saturday, tomorrow in the gite.

"Any requests before we part?" asked Pierre.

"A quiet, gentle night?" asked Beth.

Jerome laughed, "We have a surprise for you..."

"What's that?" asked Denise.

"How can it be a surprise, if we tell you?" said Jerome.

"Well, to be fair, we should ask if you want this surprise..." said Pierre.

"Please tell us then." Asked Beth, wondering what they were going to be given.

The men looked at each other, and Pierre spoke, "We have arranged with our friends to host a special 'Star Party' and you are invited." He nearly said, 'the stars of the party', but stopped himself.

The girls looked at each other. "Are you up for it Beth?" asked Denise, "Because I am."

"Yes," said Beth, "sounds a wonderful end to the holiday."

"Tonight?" asked Denise, puzzled how they would all meet on the yacht.

"No," replied Jerome, laughing, "sorry, tomorrow night at the Gite."

Tonight," said Pierre, "we make love for the last time, tomorrow we all make love with others, it's in the stars..."

12