Gittin' It All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On his own volition, rested now, and using no poppers at all, Dale descended his well-reamed channel on the bunched cocks, taking them both, and riding them to a triple ejaculation.

Gillespie told Dale he wanted to see him again, and Dale thought that was a good idea. He was a little cool to Paul, though. He was glad he'd been prepared, but it wasn't that wild about Paul's part in all of it. He wasn't even sure now he still wanted to rush Paul's fraternity.

They bound and blindfolded Dale, chained him to the floor of the back of the van, and drove the van into the university. Unbinding him helping him back into his shorts and T, and giving him back the books he'd been carrying when he had been snatched, they let him off in front of his dorm. Gillespie then said he'd drive Paul back to his fraternity house. He didn't drive straight there, though. He took a roundabout route over by the stadium and the jock dorms. He pulled up to a curb there, and the back doors of the van were opened from the outside.

Paul turned his head to see a couple of massive, black bodies, just in tennis shoes and gym shorts filling up the back to the van. He had the sensation of gleaming white teeth flashed in two grins.

"What?" he blurted, turning to Gillespie.

"You've been too cocky and have a mind of your own of late," Gillespie said. "I've signed up a couple of new assistants."

Paul wasn't able to say anything else for the long ride out to the cabin. The two burly football players pulled him out of the passenger seat and back into the back of the van. They had him stripped in no time and his briefs stuffed in his mouth. LeRoy went down on his back on the floor of the van, and Alphonse slammed Paul's channel down on the long cock and pushed Paul's shoulder blades down onto LeRoy's chest. LeRoy trapped Paul's chest in a long, muscled-armed embrace, while, with Paul straining at the briefs in his mouth to scream the outrage and pain of the double invasion, the college junior shuddered at the entry above LeRoy's long cock of Alphonse's thick one.

The two began counterpistoning him in the rhythm of a double fuck that the two were only now beginning to master. Part of what had made the two sign up with Gillespie was that he promised he could help perfect their taking of another man together. He told them he had a cute little blond in mind that they would be amazed could take them both.

As for Paul, his usefulness to Gillespie had come to an end. They'd take him back to the cabin and work him over real good between the three of them. And then, who knew? Gillespie didn't really think Paul would ever be returning to the university campus again.