Give a Name... Ch. 03

Story Info
Whenever Sam calls Dean's name, Dean wants his brother.
2.7k words
3.72
29.2k
7
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 04/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peccato
Peccato
28 Followers

Chapter 3: To the Reason Why Angels Fall

They were pulling up into the parking lot of the iStahar Fertility Clinic. The Clinic looked like someone's rich vacation home. Sam was impressed and Dean was, too. His brother slowed down driving as they had approach the clinic.

The clinic was situated close to the Wisconsin's University. They had driven down La Crosse St. and turned right on East Avenue N. They had passed Oak Grove Cemetery on the way. Sam saw Dean looking at it on their way over. He wondered if Dean was already looking for another job to tackle or was thinking, like he was, that it had some connection to the case they were working on. Sam hoped so.

It was easy to light a corpse on fire than trying to kill a demon.

The outer side walls and roof of the clinic were painted baby blue, but the front entrance was of pure glass. Gilded statues were posted at each side of the glass-paned doors. The entrance was large and wide enough to roll an elephant through.

From here, the golden tinted statues looked ominous and foreboding. Their sheer size alone was telling Sam that they probably, were taller than him and were worth more than his and his brother's life combined. His probably cost less than Dean. So, he added Blondie to the equations.

Sam felt a nervous twitch in his gut as they neared the building, looking for a parking spot. This was some serious money. The types of money that can make unwanted things go away or disappear. Sam wanted to go away or disappear, himself, but he couldn't for the sake of these women. Their deaths were calling to him and he was there to answer their call.

From the moment Bobby presented this case to them, more than five weeks ago. It was a surprise to see it was happening here, in lovely South Dakota and Wisconsin. They had a lucky break. Bobby was vigilant in keeping tabs of his home town.

They had been tracking the damn thing, but to no avail. Each time, they got, either close enough for it to give them the slip or to witness its aftermath. There weren't much warning and they still haven't figured out who or what was causing the murders.

They had already ticked off the main characters. It smelled of the yellow eyed demon MO, but he was gratefully dead. Lilith was dead, because Sam drank enough demon blood to kill the bitch. So, that had left Lucifer, but Sam hoped that Lucifer was too busy bringing on the apocalypse to do some child sacrificing. Castiel had left them to track Lucifer's next steps.

Bringing, Sam back to his initial question. Who is tempted to pull this off? It had to be someone or something that was either powerful or dumb enough to try something like this?

Another question that came to mind was from Dr. Lucius. Why would anyone want a test tube baby?

Sam thought it might be, because the killer knew the infants would be healthy and unblemished by diseases and other human deformities or ailments. It made sense.

Why waste your time getting a baby that might have human imperfections, when these women were carrying healthy bundles of joy? Who would want to take a risk going through all of this trouble; to gamble on picking up someone's freak-a-zooid?

Then in that case, this wasn't a case for them, but for the officials. There was no supernatural activity, because they don't discriminate much, like humans do. There will be no need for them to investigate. That is, if you didn't count the weirdness surrounding their deaths.

Not forgetting, the idea that someone was stealing infants. This left them with the biggest mystery of all.

What happened to the babies? Where did they go and who were taking them? And most of all, why?

Sam stepped out of the car and walked up the grand entrance of the clinic. There was not much cars parked out in the parking lot. Sam adjusted his tie and gave himself a once over in the gleaming reflection of the car.

It took a moment, for Sam to realize that on their trip over here that Dean hasn't said much to him. Within the last five hours or so, his talkative brother was quiet. He turned back to the car and peered over the black rooftop of the Impala to talk to Mr. Motor Mouth.

"Hey, Mr. M&M. Are you OK?" Sam looked at his brother.

Dean was looking tempting in his federal suit, while adjusting his tie. Even with a sour face, Sam wanted to kiss him and maybe do some other things to those pouty lips. Motor Mouth did know how to use his mouth on a cock.

Dean scowled at his teasing and pulled his jacket on. His green eyes trained on the blue building behind him.

"Look, why don't you head back to the city and look for a motel. Maybe do some research, while you wait? I can take it from here." Sam offered, watching his brother fixed himself.

"I know you saw, what's next door? A fricken University! Where, there's a University; there're students. Where there're students; there're always beers and girls! After, I'm done here. I'm so going next door to say 'Howdy' to the neighbors. So, don't stop me!" Dean winked.

Dean's refusal was expected. Do research? Not, Dean Winchester! Not when Dean could be scoping out the hot University girls next door and chug beer.

Sam watched as Dean buttoned up his coat jacket and continued to walk towards the glass doors and into the reception hall. Sam fallowed his brother and wanted to give his brother's ear a flick. Dean was annoying the heck out of him today.

As he passed, he gave the menacing statues a studious glare and moved in closer behind his brother. The statues were taller than and looked to be of real gold. He was tempted to touch them. Instead, his look at them before was enough. He remembered how their color was brightly shining with the sun's rays. The statues were in the shape of a totem pole. An owl perched on top with its wings spanned, holding a snake in its claws while the snake's tail was wrapped around the lion's neck.

Sam gave an internal groan. He was beginning to hate this more, than the thought of Dean heading over to the University next door.

The inside of the clinic, however, looked exactly to what a country club or beach resort should look like, all dark wooden floors and white furnishings with lush plants strewn about. There was a clean feel to it, but the luxury that was provided, gave it class and comfort.

To their right was the front desk embedded, like the bar to left a bit further back. The roof of the clinic was opulent, and further back was the stairs to the second floor visible. Underneath the winding stairs was an elevator, with a few feet in front raised up a few steps a reception lounge area.

The entire front of the building wall was nothing but glass and giving the lobby a wide open welcoming space. Sam would bet his entre college tuition that the architect, who created this building, did so to let maximum sunlight stream into the reception area, bringing out the yellowed colored tiles on the walls, giving the atmosphere its glowing feel.

But that wasn't the reason, which made both Sam and Dean stopped in the entrance hall.

No, the architect and interior designer would get a pat on their backs from Sam for their work. Dean would probably praise, who ever employed the staff here.

Women, who looked like playboy bunnies and men, who looked like Abercrombie Finch cover-models, were busing themselves about the place.

Some ushering women away and others were sitting around and talking to their patients. The pregnant women wore normal clothes while the staff wore their uniforms.

The women staff was dressed in light blue nurse's uniforms. The Uniforms looked to be of the normal fitting but not on these figures. Some had impossibly large breast and others not. From fair blond to jet black hair, tall and slender and short and buxom, either way, there was something for the liking.

Men were dressed in simple white long sleeved sweaters with a V-neck line and tanned colored baggy pants. The pants were of the same material as the nurse's uniform and some how they were able to sport their muscled and tone legs. The sweaters were form fitting on muscled chest and arms. The variety in men was just as wide as the women. There was even one guy who was taller than Sam. Not as broad as him, but still impressive enough.

Sam looked at his brother and Dean looked worse than, when he had ever called his brother's name. Seriously, the look on his brother's face was shocked, pained and lustful, all at once. Dean looked at Sam and then back at the staff and back at Sam again.

Yeah, sure your Sammy got it...'-Dude! This is so awesome! Man, Check out the hot tail in here! Sammy isn't this frickin sweet! --' Sam thought to himself rolling his eyes.

Jeez, was my brother ever not a corn dog.

Sam was about to cuff Dean at the back of his head, when two of the staff members, one man and one woman, walked up to them.

Sam noticed behind the two that every other staff member was looking at them and figured the staff knew about the murders and why they were here.

Why else would they be watching them?

The woman spoke with a brutish accent while she introduced herself and her colleague to them both. The guy, stood silently beside her and kept looking at Sam with such hazel eyes and blond hair that it became difficult for Sam to concentrate.

When Dean introduced himself and Sam, they flashed their fake F.B.I. badges, simultaneously. Sam handed over the week passes to the clinic, breaking the guy's gaze, for a split second. He saw the hazel eyes dart down to check out his chest, when he had flipped open his jacket, to remove the passes.

The guy's partner shook Dean's hand and then did the same with him. When it was Sam's turn to shake the guy's hand, Sam felt his cock twitched at the touch. He felt his cheeks flushed and took a step back behind his brother to stand away from the male nurse.

Sam hadn't realized that he was getting hard, under the guy's gaze.

Dean went with the woman to the front desk to scan their passes. While Sam shoved both of his hands in his pockets, needing to make room for his slight bulge, while the guy still looked at him, thoughtfully.

"So, uhm...how long have you been working here? Sam asked the man.

Luke checked out Sam from head to toe, smiled and said: "About 2 years."

Luke was the guy's name. He wasn't as tall as he was, but was taller than Dean. When Luke moved to stand up straight and folded his arms.

The authoritative feel Sam got from Luke's stance was clear and challenging. Sam threw back his shoulders and head and felt himself being checked and sized up. There was a moment that he wanted to rebel against this man, but the approval look in Luke's eyes were flattering and appealing.

Sam felt his body was on fire with smugness, but the lascivious look from Luke, made his pulse raced with desire.

"Do you work with the patients?" Sam continued with a heavy labored breath.

"If you're asking if I knew the murdered victims, then like yeah I did. I'm in charge of team 'In Anna'; we look after our female charges. Once, they'd got pregnant, we took charge. Lena's in charge of team 'In Nini', they're in charge of the women psychological evaluation and getting them pregnant. All seven of the women were like under my charge." Luke answered.

"How much charges are there per... team member?" Sam asked feeling weird calling the men nurses.

"...Eight..." Luke said with trouble.

For the second time, since Sam laid eyes on the man, Luke pulled his gaze away from him. He turned to look at their approaching colleagues. Lena pulled up beside Luke and handed Sam's pass back to him.

The passes that Dr. Lucius gave them had access to unlocking rooms and computer files. Now, that they were corded. Sam slipped the pass over his head and noticed the badges symbol. They had the same design like the statues Sam saw at the entrance door, a totem pole in the form of an owl clutching a snake with its tail wrapped around the lion's head.

Only with the owl's wing tucked away, the snake's tongue and fangs were not protruding, while it sat coiled on top of the lion. The Lion was positioned frontward sitting, instead of sideways in stride like the statue. It completed and gave the totem pole a distinct look. The symbol was familiar.

I've seen this symbol before, some where.

Lena, who was a short brown haired woman with gray eyes (thankfully not blue) with a body to raise Dean's left eyebrow, extended her arm to the back of the building.

"You're just my type, Agent. Such an attractive man, the rest of my female colleagues would love to meet your acquaintance? Can I give you a tour of our Clinic's facility and sleeping quarters, Agent?" Lena asked while Dean was looking at Luke.

"Don' mind 'f ya do, Ma'am." Dean said with a Texan accent.

Sam thought that his brother needs to lay off the cowboy films, booze and women. Only men, who behaved like that, end up alone or dead (take Brokeback Mountain) and Sam was having a hard time choosing between the two for Dean.

"Good idea, Lena. Then I can take Agent Caine with me." said Luke winking at him.

Now that grabbed Sam's attention.

"Uhm... I don't think we should be separated, right, Agent Daniels?" Sam said glaring at Dean.

"Sorry, that you get the sausage." Dean whispered and then extended his arm for Lena to take.

Lena held on saying, "This way, Agent. With one person, to ask questions, instead of two. It will cut our tour time down greatly. Besides, it'll give you more time to meet our female staff. Our clinic is the biggest in America! With seven other head offices and nearly thirty-five other endeavors, across the country, we're aiming for all forty-one states. Then from there, the whole world."

"You don't say... Sounds like a plan to take over the whole world." Dean said being pulled away from Sam.

Sam was left behind, in the reception area, to watch his brother sauntered off with the small brunette. Sam shook his head. At least, he changes it up a bit. Hopefully, this one was smarter than the last.

Sam turned his gaze over at Luke. Yep, Lucky Luke was still looking at me.

"Don't worry. We're so not holding hands. If that's what you're thinking?" Luke chuckled.

The small laugh calmed Sam's nervousness and he felt himself go red in the cheeks. Sam couldn't believe he was getting nervous and embarrassed around the attractive man. Luke was smoking hot and was making Sam's cock itch to plow Luke's body. Sam shook his head and tried to think back to the last time he and Dean had had sex.

Christ, he was having a difficult time to, "Don't know. She did say it was a big clinic."

Luke laughed. "Don't worry I'll keep you close. We're head this way."

Luke gestured with his thumb in the other direction from where Dean and Lena exited. Sam wondered if they were flirting. Luke face was friendly and opened but there was no hint of teasing in his eyes.

No way, would Luke flirt with him. But Sam was skeptical and hopeful. He knew that if he hung around Luke long enough, he might be tempted to do things to the male nurse that would be... just too sinful for words.

Peccato
Peccato
28 Followers