Give a Name... Ch. 09

Story Info
Whenever Sam calls Dean's name, Dean wants his brother.
2.1k words
4.21
20.3k
4
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 04/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peccato
Peccato
28 Followers

Chapter 9: To Call You By

"Sammy!" Dean said with the gun in his hand and pointed it at him.

"What's going on here?" Dean said struggling against his ropes.

"Don't you move or I will blow your fucking head off!" Dean said pointing the gun at the other Dean.

"Hey! Don't you point that gun at my brother!" he yelled at Gun wielding Dean.

He began struggling with his own bindings. Desperately, trying to free himself.

"Dean, we shouldn't be doing this. Let's go!" Sam said standing close to gun wielding Dean.

"Fuck! Shut the fuck up and stop calling me by my fucking name!" Dean spat.

"OK, which one of you is my brother?" Gun wielding Dean said frantically moving the gun from one struggling sibling to the other.

"I'm your brother, Dean! Come on, let's just go! Let's just get out of here, while we can." Sam begged, tugging Dean by his jacket.

"Alright, you..." Dean said to the other Dean sitting in the chair. "...say my name."

Dean looked at himself and arched his brow: "Rumpelstiltskin!"

Dean switched the gun now to him and he stopped struggling as he watched the gun fearfully.

"You say my name or I swear I will shoot your brother in his frickin head!" Dean turned the gun back to the other Dean, who was struggling in the chair.

Without hesitation he said "Dean!"

With that Dean moved the gun and fired at Sam's head...

Sam turned to look away from watching himself being shot. He blinked up at Dean with the gun now pointing at the struggling Dean. Gun wielding Dean moved the gun over to struggling Dean's forehead and grabbed his crotch.

"Don't! Please, don't hurt my brother. I'll say 'yes' to Lucifer!" Sam was looking into his brother's eyes, pleading.

"Don't give in to them, Sammy. Don't say 'yes' to Lucifer to revenge my death! You fight the good fight against these bastards till the end!" Dean said looking at Sam from across the room.

"Why should he? And no one calls my Sam, Sammy!" and Dean shot himself.

Dean slumped in the chair, head hung far too low, and the spatter of blood behind his head was unbearable. It leaked all the way behind his brother body and onto the floor. Some trickled on his brother's lap and Sam had to turn away from the sight of matter falling from his brother's head.

He watched as this other Dean tucked the gun in his jacket and walked towards him. Sam watched him coming closer and would have given anything for Lucifer to be here. His hate for this bastard was paramount and he didn't want to have to look at this thing wearing his brother's face.

No way! Seriously, no way was this thing going to pass for this brother.

Dean stood in front of Sam and pulled out his rock hard cock.

"I don't know who the hell or what the hell they were. Cause, that wasn't me. If they are shape shifters, then a bullet to the head won't stop them. So, let's saddle up and get the hell out of here." Dean said pushing his hard on back in.

"Dean!" Sam looked up at his brother.

"Sammy, do you have to call my name again?" Dean said grabbing his cock, bending over in half.

"Sorry, man! I'm just...Is it really you?" Sam said with tears in his eyes.

"Uh, huh!" Dean confirmed with a whine.

"The other Sam kept calling my name and I didn't get hard. I knew he wasn't you." Dean said after he had straightened up.

Dean began loosening the ropes around Sam's body. The copies of themselves hadn't stirred and Sam didn't feel like inspecting them.

"How did you get here? How did you know I was here? What happened to Lena? And how were you able to...?" Sam was asking before Dean shut him up.

Dean was kissing him long and hard. The kiss was filled with so much passion, that Sam moaned into his brother's mouth. He began to return the kiss, when Dean pulled away, his brother kept looking at his lips, while continue working on his bonds.

Man, they were so going to fuck, when they get out of here!

Eventually, Sam was freed and before Dean could move away, he pulled his brother in a tight hug. Sam rested his head against his brother's shoulder and held him tight. Dean was holding him and Sam could feel the struggle within his brother. He wasn't about to let his brother go, until Dean bucked up against his hip and started to nibble on his ear.

Oh yeah, the curse....

"We better get out of here. So, we can take care of that." Sam said smiling at his brother. "Uh, huh." Dean agreed, steeling one more kiss from him.

They exited their cell and locked it behind them. Hoping, it will buy them some time to escape. If those things were shape shifters, they need to move fast. They moved down halls and winding corridors, while passing doors with the eight pointed stars with the rosette in its middle. Sam tried to remember his last visit down here with Luke and couldn't recall how they got to the elevator.

Dean was leading when they did find the elevator. He had turned to Sam and explained on their ride up that was why he drives the car and Sam was the girl in their relationship.

When the doors open they stepped out quickly and quietly into the dark reception hall. Dean held the gun in his hand and Sam moved behind his brother. There was no one in sight as they moved through the area. The bar and the front desk held lit candles, giving the area an eerie glow.

"Hey, where is everyone?" Sam whispered to his brother.

"Don't frickin know, but I would really like to get the heck out of here!" Dean said hastily.

They passed where they had once sat with Luke and Lena. Sam shifted his gaze over to the entrance, keeping his guilt to himself. He saw behind the tall window pane that it was dark out.

Dean moved quickly towards the door. Before he could reach it, Dean flew back a couple of feet behind Sam. Sam turned to watch his brother land against the leathered back's of the sofas. He ran to help his brother up, when he was pulled away from Dean by an unseen supernatural force.

Sam landed on his back by the front desk, where he watched his brother from. Linda popped her head over the front desk and smiled down at him. Her blue eyes covered in black. Sam scrambled back and away from the front desk.

"So, Batman where'd you and Robin, think you're going?" Linda said smiling to them.

"Lin, it's nice to see your sweet rack, again. How they're hanging?" Dean quipped while getting up.

"Hand over the gun." She said brazenly.

"Why don't you try to take it from me?" Dean said moving his hand.

Dean was thrown another couple of feet behind the reception area and was pinned against the elevator. The gun fell from his hands.

Sam lunged to catch the floating gun and was thrown against the bar, where Luke ordered their drinks from. Sam covered his head as his body slammed into the glassed shelves holding glasses in various size and measure. Some thing jutted into his back and he grunt in pain. The mirror behind the bar broke and fell along with the other broken glass on top of him. The glass cut and scraped his skin. Making it impossible for him to pin point where he'd hurt himself the most, his back or his side.

A high pitched laughter rang out and he was so going to fry that bitch!

"Sorry, bout that couldn't have you play the hero here! Leave that to Lucifer!" Linda shouted.

Sam looked around for something to help them get out of this situation. He had a plan and hope, and maybe a prayer.

"Come on out, Sam. Need to see your tall ass. Come on over here! Can't have Lucifer's meat suit behind bars, now can we?" She joked to herself.

"You're seriously giving us blonds a bad name, honey!" Dean yelled.

Sam heard his brother grunt and knew he was pushed harder into the steel doors. He moved to the back of the bar and couldn't go no further. He couldn't see Dean and Linda couldn't see him. He heard her approached. The sound of her high heels click clacked loudly on the wooden floor as she came close to where he was hiding.

Sam said a quick prayer, hoped it would be heard and set his plan in motion. He moved back in his crouch position, when she peered up over the counter. The salt line circling around him made her laugh.

"Doesn't work that way, tall, dark and is definitely the side kick." She said laughing louder.

"But this does..." Sam said, swooping up and swinging the jug filled with salt and alcohol above his head.

Just as he expected Linda stopped his movement but not the momentum and gravity within the jar. He felt the slosh of the jugs contents rock back then forward. The alcohol and salt splashed above her. She moved her hand to swipe the contents away missing some. She yelled as her hand struck the knife in the murky substance, slicing through her hand.

Her face twisted demonically with anger. The salt mixture was burning the right half of her side and it had weakened her supernatural hold on his body. Linda raised her other hand to pull the knife from her hand and rear back to bring it down in an arc.

The blade stopped inches away from Sam's head, reminding her of the salt line that blocked her from moving close to him. She tried moving him forward to the blade, instead.

Sam dropped the jar in front of him and as it fell in to pieces, Linda moved quickly away, from splashing liquid as some caught her. She pivoted on her feet, twirling around and tossing the knife up. She caught the blade end and was about to flick the blade at him.

Dean moved suddenly from behind and stabbed her in the neck. The other knife clattered to the floor. Linda spun around, grabbed Dean and threw him towards the front desk toppling him over the counter.

She turned quickly around but it was too late for her to swipe away the cocktail bottle that was hurtling towards her.

She screamed as the fire exploded, burning her skin. Sam hadn't forgotten to add a bit of salt to the contents. She turned to look at him through the haze of fire coming from her body and before she reached him. Two shots went off, hitting her in the right leg. The bullets shot through the bar missing him by inches.

Linda crumpled to the floor and yelled, the black smoke escaping her body.

Sam saw his brother checking to see if the coast was clear. He tucked the gun away, when he felt secure. Dean nodded to him. The movement was to ask if he was OK and Sam nodded his head in answer. Dean walked over to the glass paned doors and pushed them open. Sam jumped over the bar counter, glass crunched under his feet and fell about him. He smiled maliciously at the burning body, passing it by.

He ran after his brother and through the doors. They exited out into the parking lot. Dean nearly cried tears of joy when he saw his car sitting in the parking lot waiting for them.

"Yes! Hell yeah!" Dean ran to the black sleek mobile running his hands seductively over the hood.

He rummage through his pockets and pulled out his keys.

"Hey, how the hell do you still have your keys?" Sam asked.

"I didn't! Picked them up from behind the desk, she's actually dumb enough to leave them lying there next to the gun. And stop with the frickin questions!" Dean said impatiently while opening the door.

Before Sam entered from his side, an owl landed on the car's roof top. It wings was spanned and Sam stared, too scared to move. The owl fluttered its wings again and flew away. He remembered that close to Cemetery there was a Forrest Park named Myric.

What was that? Guess one of their inhabitants is taking a late flight...

Peccato
Peccato
28 Followers