Give & Take

Story Info
Orlando takes something precious from her that she gives.
1.8k words
4.56
19.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew what Orlando wanted. He had watched her feed their three month old son and she had seen the look on his face. His mouth had been open, just enough for her to see his tongue come out and circle his lips in want and need. Maybe he didn't think she had seen, but she had, and tonight she was going to give him what he wanted.

She had been sitting in the living room, her back against dark blue pillows on the circular, pale blue sofa. She wore a midnight blue silk Chinese robe with flying dragons on the back. There were dragons on the front too, pale blue and white dragons, their tails curled over her full breasts. He had watched as their baby, a boy with peach fuzz dark hair and black eyes, fed at her breasts. She knew he loved her. She knew that he loved making love with her. She knew his eyes were on each swelling breast as she moved the robe away from them one at a time so their baby could take what he needed.

"I'll put him to bed, then I'll call you," she said, her voice catching on the last word.

"No, I'll take him and put him to bed," Orlando replied, his own voice full of desire.

She shut the robe around her breasts, tied the silk cord around her waist and put the baby into his arms. As he took their son, he leaned in to kiss her and they cradled the baby together on the bed of their arms. The baby never even cried when Orlando had him safe in his arms, his head against Orlando's soft shirt, the tiny flower of his mouth pursed shut.

Orlando gently slipped his hand under the baby's head. He bent to kiss his forehead and he began to sing him a soft crooning lullaby that faded into the air like star dust as he took their son to his nursery.

She walked down the hallway to their bedroom. Going through the door, she walked to the long mirror on the wall opposite the bed. Standing in front of it, she began to caress her breasts through the robe. They were still tender from feeding the baby. She called out to Orlando filling the sound of his name with all the love she felt for him.

Orlando came to the doorway and she could see him, framed in the mirror. Without making a sound on his bare feet, he crossed the length of the room that separated them and came up behind her so only a whisper was between them. She could feel him trembling behind her.

He put both hands under her thick hair and began to massage the back of her neck. She watched in the mirror as her hair fell over his long fingered hands like a waterfall. He spoke to her in a language she realized was the Elvish he had learned for Lord of the Rings. "What are you saying?" she whispered. "Tell me."

"No, just listen to the sounds. You don't need me to tell you. You know in your heart what I'm saying."

Orlando moved his hands along the sides of her neck to her shoulders, rubbing them with his fingers and palms. Her head lolled to the side as the sound of his words began to hypnotize her, and he moved her hair away from the side of her neck, nuzzling her, the thin stubble along his jaw and upper lip tickling her soft skin.

"I'm going to let go of you now, just for a minute," he whispered into her ear. "No, no!" She cried to be out of the circle of his warmth after he took his hands away.

"I'm just taking off my shirt." She turned to watch Orlando lift the T-shirt over his head and throw it on the floor. She loved to watch him take off his clothes. Seeing his chest, his dark nipples and the muscles of his flat belly made her clench inside. It made her clit harden and her nipples swell against her robe.

"Turn back around!" She turned back to the mirror at his soft command.

He ran his hands along the silken arms of the robe. "Lift your arms." She did and couldn't resist twining them behind her to rest on his hips.

"Orlando," she whispered. He answered by pushing his hips against her ass. He ran his hands up the blue river of silk to the belt of the robe and slowly and tortuously undid it, all the time watching in the mirror. As the ends of the belt fell apart, the robe gaped open and the swell of her breasts was once more visible to his gaze. His fingertips trailed up to the opening, just grazing over her nipples, which were so hard they tented the silk over them.

Orlando took her earlobe between his teeth and bit gently. It only added to the heat between her legs and in her breasts. She whimpered as he cupped her breasts through the hot blue silk and then parted the robe even more, slowly, slowly pulling the fabric back to reveal them bit by bit to his eyes, to her eyes, and to the mirror reflecting the sight back to them. Suddenly, he pulled the silk back all the way over her breasts and slid the robe off her shoulders. It rustled to the floor in a pool of midnight. She tried to turn to him and kiss the face in the mirror at her shoulder, but he said, "No, don't turn around. Not yet."

As much as she wanted to turn to him, she didn't. Orlando leaned down to kiss her neck as he put both hands on her waist and then brought them back up to her breasts, without touching them. "What do you want me to do now?" he asked her.

"You know, don't ask, do it."

Without another word, Orlando cupped her heavy breasts in his palms and ran his fingertips over the nipples. She caught her breath and arched her back, pushing her breasts into his hands and throwing her head back against him.

"Look in the mirror," he told her. She brought her head back up so she could watch him fondle her breasts.

"Call them tits. You like to call them that. Call them tits and tell me how much you love them and want to suck them." She was out of her mind with desire. She always wanted him but tonight that feeling was so heightened she thought she would faint from her need for him.

"Watch me!" He stepped from behind her and moved around to the front of her, stepping over the mass of silk at their feet. Her breasts felt cold after his hands left them and she wanted the warmth back. Orlando took her face in his hands and moved down to kiss her, his tongue invading her mouth, moving past her teeth to meet her tongue. She pulled away after a moment, wanting that tongue at her nipples.

His eyes looked wild when she looked into them, like cloudy dark pools. Her breasts were beginning to fill with milk for their baby and she wanted him to taste it and to take it from her deep in his mouth. Orlando bent once more to kiss her, a fierce kiss that matched the look in his eyes and then took her breasts in his hands again, raising one hard nipple, the color of the inside of a shell, to his mouth. She could see what he was doing in the mirror and she almost fell to the floor as she watched her nipple get closer and closer to his lips.

"Your tits are so beautiful. You don't know, you'll never know, how much I love them."

When his mouth engulfed her nipple, she cried out once, a sharp, piercing sound that turned to whimpers as he began to suck. His tongue laved the pebble hard bud as he sucked and within moments her milk began to flow.

She looked at the top of his curls as he drank from her. She felt she was giving him all the love that was in her. The feeling was like nothing she had ever known and she wanted to be able to see his eyes as he did this. How she found her voice to tell him what she wanted, she would never know.

"Orlando, take me to bed. I need to be able to see your eyes."

He took his mouth from her nipple, shaking his head before he did so, drawing one last drop from her breast deep into his mouth.

He picked her up in his arms and took her the few steps to the bed, gently putting her on her back. He unzipped his jeans as she watched him hungrily and pulled them down and off his legs. He never wore anything under them.

She opened her legs wide and he moved between them, hooking his hands behind her knees and drawing her legs up over his shoulders. "Fuck me, Orlando."

Their breathing blending together as one loud heartbeat. He took his cock in his hand and poised it at her entrance. He looked at her once and she told him with her eyes to put himself inside her. He slipped inside of her hot, wet center and as he did, bent to again take her nipple in his mouth, the one he hadn't sucked before. She was out of her mind, floating on waves of pleasure so intense she knew she would come in moments. He sucked and her milk flowed into his mouth. He grunted and moaned and she sighed and felt that her body would explode. She found her voice to ask him what her milk tasted like.

Her hands wound in Orlando's dark curls, and he lifted his head, his tongue flicking over her nipple one more time. She waited for his answer as he moved in her. He couldn't answer until he came, both of them crying out, his cum like lava hot inside of her.

He collapsed between her legs, breathing hard, then taking each nipple into his lips once again to suck the last of her milk from each breast.

He looked at her when he was done and licked his lips. He kissed her and she tasted the sweetness on his lips and inside his mouth.

"Now I can tell you. It tastes like the sweetest cream I've ever had in my life. It's the sweetest because it comes from you, love."

He gently kissed each nipple and laid his head down on her breasts, reaching p to her face to feel her warm tears on his fingers.