Give Me Some Sugah, Daddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HexingGirl
HexingGirl
174 Followers

Finally pulling away, she gripped the base of his cock and straddled him, brushing the sodden folds of her cunt across the tip of his pole. Impaling herself inch by thick inch, she looked up at Em and smiled at the wondrous expression on her face. Leaning in, she touched her lips to hers tentatively only to have the other girl deepen it passionately. Gracing her best friend's lips with moan after moan as she rode his cock relentlessly, she fondled Em's larger breasts as she slid from Alek's pleasuring mouth leaving his handsome face covered in juices.

"Fuck it's so hot to watch you two fucking."

Sitting up, Alek lay Mya back on the floor and positioned her legs over one shoulder as he began pistoning into her clutching folds. With each thrust in it felt as if he'd reach deeper than before but when he withdrew it seemed as if he would turn her inside out. Crying out, Mya clutched at her breasts and fingered her nipples as she watched Ember kneel behind Alek and press against his back.

"Are you daddy's little fuck doll, Mya?" Em questioned her, her hands caressing his chest and shoulders, occasionally dragging her nails across his skin.

"Fuck yes! Oh god yes, yes I'm his perfect little fuck-doll daughter. Daddy!"

"Is daddy gunna make you come?" He gripped her hips and slammed into her feverishly, like a man possessed, driving as deep as he could get on every thrust. Em moved beside them and leaned down to kiss her but not before she answered him.

"Yes! Oh yes, you're gunna make me...Oh!" That was when Ember covered her lips with a deep kiss and touched two fingers to her engorged clit as Alek continued to pound into her perfect little pussy.

"Daddy is going to fill you with his seed, pretty baby. Oh fuck! Here it comes..." He pulled her legs from his shoulder and pried them apart as he bore into her ruthlessly one final time. Spilling his seed into her molten folds, he ground into her as her muscles convulsed around him in her own powerful orgasm. Ember swallowed the first part of her orgasmic scream of bliss but quickly broke the kiss to let the sound fill the air around them.

Sitting back against the coffee table, Em watched the pair wind down in each other's arms until Mya pulled her back in to hold her close to the two of them. "You know, I should have known you would do something like this." Mya said.

"Well, I did warn you, didn't I chick-a-dee?"

"Wait... What are you two talking about?" Alek separated himself from his little girl and helped them both up before sitting on the couch. When both girls took up residence on either side of him, he wrapped an arm around their shoulders and held them close.

Mya was the first to speak up, "Remember the night this all started? When I walked in on your masturbating? Well... I kind of told her about it and well...basically it was a, 'if you don't, I will' sort of thing."

"And she was afraid to talk to me too much for fear of getting in trouble so she never told me anything else so I just assumed nothing had happened."

"Which is why you tried to seduce me today," it was more of a statement than anything else.

"Exactly. And if this is a one-time thing then I totally get it."

Mya shook her head and leaned in to kiss her best friend with a loving smile. "If Daddy thinks he can handle having two cute little fuck-dolls worship at his altar, then I am a-okay with it." The both looked at Alek who just grinned and stroked their hair softly.

"So Princess doesn't mind having a kitten to play with?"

"Nope, not at all."

"Well then, I guess we should go see if our bed can handle all three of us as we christen this new relationship." The girls laughed and bounded for the stairs together, playfully wiggling their hips with each step as he followed along behind them.

He certainly had his 'work' cut out for him now.

-X-X-X-X-

Wow! The 10th installment of Alek and Mya's Sexcapades is finally finished! I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I enjoyed writing it; keep an eye out for future installments!

HexingGirl
HexingGirl
174 Followers
12