Give Some, Take Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth licked Penny's lips and stuck her tongue in her mouth once more to make sure she had the last of it, but Penny was too confused to kiss back this time. Beth didn't seem to notice or care, and then she leaned back, using her finger to guide the cum left on her own face toward her own lips and tongue. She purred hungrily as she sucked down the last of it, and trembled in what appeared to be the downhill side of an orgasm. Penny wondered if the girl had been cumming this whole time.

Kevin was nearly passed out on his feet, Beth was still sucking her finger clean, and Penny stared at Beth like she had just arrived in that little dressing room in a spaceship. Beth noticed.

"I'm sorry. I hope that wasn't too, you know, weird."

Penny said nothing.

"I probably should have told you, but after tasting his cum earlier today, I, well, I just couldn't get my mind off it. I just wanted more. I needed it."

Penny managed to find the power of speech again. Her tone tiptoed on the border of confusion and anger. "You were willing to go through all that for cum, but you're too scared to suck him off yourself?"

"I know," Beth said apologetically. "I told you, it's weird. Maybe there's something wrong with me, or..."

"No," Penny shot back, not wanting to crush the girl's newfound spirit. "There's nothing wrong with you. It is weird, wanting the cum but not the cock....but I like the cum, too. Probably as much as you. I just wasn't expecting competition, you know?"

"Oh, God," Beth said, burying her face in her hands. "I'm so sorry. I didn't know you liked it, too. And now I just stole it all. I'm so sorry. I'm such a bitch."

"No, you're not," Penny said, putting a hand on Beth's thigh and surprised that her eyes lingered on the girl's exposed breasts. "You didn't know. That's not your fault. But it was weird that...are you bi, Beth?"

"I just wanted the cum. I had to have it, and I just didn't think." Beth put her hand on Penny's hand. "But I crossed a boundary. I didn't mean to. I'm so sorry, really. I didn't plan it, if that's what you mean."

It wasn't, but Penny did find it interesting that Beth never really answered the question.

Beth and Kevin seemed to have forgotten about the promised pussy licking, but Penny was too bewildered for that kind of treatment now, anyway. So they all cleaned up, got dressed, and Penny led her new friends out of the mall through the back, so no one would get caught. Penny's car was near the back entrance, so they all climbed in and Penny drove them to Kevin's car, the last vehicle in the parking lot. When she saw it, Penny grew curious.

"You said your parents watch you like hawks and keep you from ever being alone," she said. "So how did you get to be alone together with a car at a mall at night?"

"There's something you should know about our parents," Kevin said. His first words since "I'm gonna cum".

But Beth turned and put a finger to his lips. "Shh, Kevin. Let's save that story for next time."

"Next time?" Penny said, surprised once again. She wasn't against the idea exactly, but thought it was very odd for this shy and inexperienced couple to latch onto her so suddenly and so strongly. "You want to do this again?"

"Of course," Beth shrugged in her bubbly way as she climbed into Kevin's car. "If you want to. If I'm going to get over this fear of mine, there's no one I'd trust more than you to help me through it. You still have my number, right?"

"Yeah."

"Good. And I have yours. So next time we get the chance, we'll call, okay? Maybe even tomorrow, if you're up for it."

Penny smiled, but then gave Beth a quizzical look, and in a whisper so Kevin couldn't hear, said, "Are you sure you're not bi, Beth?"

Beth just laughed. "You saw me tonight. I like cum. And right now that's all I want."

And then the couple gave their thanks and drove away.

Cum was all Penny wanted, too, but that still didn't answer the question. Beth might still be bi. And tucked away in a lost corner of her mind, Penny was thinking, could I be bi, too?

No, Penny thought with more consciousness than the question itself. No way.

And then she took a deep breath, put the car into gear, and drove home. Penny's thirst had not been quenched, but suddenly, somehow, it was the last thing on her mind.

FOR MORE STORIES featuring Beth and Kevin, check out 'Chaperone Makes Three'.

FOR MORE STORIES featuring Penny, check out 'Watch and Learn', 'The Party Crash Girls', and 'Chaperone Makes Three'.

12