Given Enough Rope

Story Info
They hung themselves.
10.8k words
3.84
132.2k
51
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bucksilver
bucksilver
425 Followers

Woodrow Anderson (known by many as Woody) walked out of his employer's Ft. Worth, Texas offices at one pm after he had been given a promotion to assistant team leader. At 26 years old, he was the youngest employee to be promoted to that position in the company's 110 year history. He was given the afternoon off to pack and report to their Denver headquarters for training. He was then to be sent to the company's Omaha, Nebraska office to join a forensic audit team specializing in insurance companies.

Six foot three inches tall, broad shouldered, athletic body Woody had absolutely no interest in sports. He knew where he wanted to be in life and he put his whole being into getting there.

Since middle school, Woody had wanted to be a forensic auditor. Graduating from Texas A&M as salutatorian, majoring in accounting with emphasis in forensic auditing, he was working online to get his masters degree in criminal justice. One of his professors had recommended him to the regional vice president and he was hired upon passing the Certified Public Account's exam in the upper five percent. Woody was one of those that would get life just about the way he wanted it, when he wanted it. Where did not bother him. Born and raised in Abilene, Texas, it would have been nice to work in his home state. However, assistant team leader in Omaha, that would be just fine, for now.

Woody headed home to Abilene and his trophy wife, Allison (Allie) to tell her to pack a couple of bags. They were on there way to Denver, Colorado. They had four days to get there for a gala event where promotions would be announced. She could come back and wrap up their affairs in Abilene while he was in training. As he drove west on Interstate 20, he thought about his beautiful wife. Born into high society, she would be right at home at the event in Denver.

Allie definitely qualified within the definition of a trophy wife. However, he wondered about what kind of a mother she would make. She had led a sheltered life as a rich man's daughter and was quite naive about the realities of life. Not his first choice as a wife, but where he was going, she would fill the bill. As far as being a mother, he could hire a nanny to help her with that. His first choice was a girl he had met when they were juniors in high school. She was and is the only young woman that he felt was prettier and had a better body than Allie. Cassandra Hopkins. Their first eye contact was when she was a junior princess on the home coming float. Although Cassie was from an upper middle class family, she was accepted among the campus elite due entirely to her looks and body. On a scale of 1 - 10, Cassie was an eleven maybe a twelve. However, during their senior year, the community had paired her up with the campus football hero and student body president, Brent Harris. In their senior year of high school Cassie was homecoming queen and of course Brent and Cassie where prom king and queen.

Brent and Woody were friends in middle school. In high school they were not so much friends as the one Brent came to for help to keep his grade average up to stay on the football team and hold student body offices. Brent had offers from colleges and universities all around the nation to come and play football. He waited until Woody was accepted at Texas A&M to make his choice. Of course it was Texas A&M. It did not at all bother Woody that he was Brent's tutor. It kept him in the same social group as Cassie. That allowed Woody and Cassie some time together, dancing, or just talking. Then once and awhile, a little more. But it was time together. It tended to bother Brent to no end. But, what could he do about it. All those scholarship offers would dry up if he was kicked off the team because he grades were not good enough. Once he was sure they were both going to A&M, a thought came to Brent. Allison's family were large contributors to A&M because they were alumni and of course, Allison was expected to attend and graduate. Thinking that Woody liked Cassie for the same reason as he, her beauty, Brent determined that he would turn Allison onto Woody. His main argument would be that Woody, of all the guys they knew, was the one that had the capability and drive to keep her in the life style which she was accustom. Woody mused to himself as he exited the Interstate, "I guess it worked, I married Allison."

As he neared his home, Woody noticed Brent's Mustang GT parked in his drive way. He said to himself, "Oh God, I hope this isn't some trite cliché where husband comes home early and finds a friend fucking his wife." Parking his car behind the mustang, he thought out loud as he walked past it "I got you into the EMT program so you could have the income to start a family. But, you just had to have a hot rod. Can't even afford a vehicle for your wife, but, you just had to have this monster. Not much the family car. "

Walking in through the front doors of his home, Woody first heard what was happening in his living room. Add Brent's EMT partner, Sean Murphy, and it was that trite cliche that Woody feared when he noticed the mustang. They had Allie on the hassock, with Sean's cock in her mouth and Brent pumping away at her pussy. Woody shock his head, gave it a little smile and went on into the master bedroom. He packed what he wanted and figured he would replace everything else. He did the same in his home office. Leaving through the french doors in the master bedroom of the sprawling ranch style house, he packed everything into his Escalade and drove off. Once out of sight of their house, he pulled over and parked. Drawing out his lap top, Woody thought about how the string of burglaries in their neighborhood had given him the opportunity to bring in a very sophisticated security system. He had shown Allie how to turn on and off the alarm part of it. However, the audio/visual part remained on 24/7.

Pulling up the security company's website, he entered his ID and password, clicked on "living room" and there they were, in real time and living color. Woody got on his cell and called another friend from middle school, Sidney Weisman. If any body was Woody's best friend, it was Sid. No matter what was going on, good or bad, they were in it together. After graduating at the top of his class at The University of Texas, School of Law in Austin, Sid passed the Texas Bar and joined his father's law firm there in Abilene. His father's firm was heavy into to the oil and gas industry, so he then went on to pass the bar exams in all the states to the north of Texas including the Dakotas, Montana, Wyoming and Colorado.

"Hey Sid... I'm going ta need an attorney to activate a couple o' pre-nups...Here shortly I'll text ya over a website, ID and password ta git inta the right page to see what ya need ta see what's goin' on in the living room..."

Sid laughed "Okay ol' buddy. As soon as I get a look at the website I'll call Sharon Stevens once Cassidy, Attorney at Law. She's been waitin' for this magic moment sense high school. Ya know she's gonna start salivatin' when I send her the pre-nups... I'll have her call ya on your cell."

"You do that little thing Sid, we'll certainly appreciate it."

Woody pulled up in front of the Harris residence, bounded gingerly up the walk and rapped on the front door. Cassie Harris opened the door, "Woody?!? Why the surprise visit with such a big grin on your face."

He stepped into their living room and opening his lap top, said excitedly, "Ya gotta see what's going on in the living room at my house." He brought up the website and on to the right page. The threesome were still at it. She took one look and with a squeal of delight, threw herself into his arms. Giving Woody a long lingering kiss. After their lips parted she squealed and exclaimed, "They did it, they did it!! Oh praise God they did it and you finally caught them. An answer to our prayers."

Arms still wrapped around each other, he said, "I called Sid, then sent him a text with what he needed to get on the right page. He said he would call Sharon, get the info to her, then have her call me."

"She's a lawyer now, isn't she?" asked Cassie.

"Oh yeah, has been for a few years. She passed the bar a month before her twenty first birthday. Sid went to UT, she went to Baylor. The thing is, she's hated both Brent and Allie sense high school. Remember, she was a very chubby girl back then. She, Sid, Brent and me were friends in junior high. When we got to high school and Brent became a football star he turned on Sid and Sharon. Not giving any thought to the idea that they might become the lawyers that they are today."

"Sounds like Brent. Sharon and I always got along. I ran into her at the supermarket about a year ago. She told me about her husband and kids. But, said very little about being a lawyer..."

Just as Cassie finished her sentence, Woody's cell phone rang. "That's probably Sharon right now." Answering the phone he said, "Hey Sharon, how ya doin'?"

"I'm doin' good Woody. You have certainly made my day, shoot ya made my year. I'm sittin' here with a copy of your pre-nups, yours and the Harris's and watching them git it on. She's some cock sucker, isn't she? I would guess she keeps their cocks up an' hard by havin' them switch positions every ten or fifteen minutes."

Woody was laughing, watching on his laptop, thinking, Sharon has always been rude, crude and tended to say it like she saw it. That made her a court room terror. "Well Sharon, she can't cook, do laundry, doesn't know where to start ta clean a house. But yeah, she's one hell of a cocksucker, fucks good and looks pretty when I need it. The thing is, I need more than that in a wife."

"Where are you right now?" Asked Sharon.

"I'm over at Cassie Harris's place."

Now it was Sharon's turn to laugh. "What my I ask are you doin' over there?"

"Well, I've been promoted and I have to go to Denver for training. I dropped by to see if she wanted to go with me. She said she'd love too." Woody said, watching Cassie slip off her wedding rings.

Still laughing Sharon said, "A lot of us knew in high school that Cassie would follow you to the ends of the earth. "

Sharon Stevens stood six feet tall, barefooted. She was broad in the beam before she had children, now she was broader. Double D breasts, bordering on E cup, her broad shoulders still made her look a little shallow in the chest. Her sharp tongue and loud mouth made for an imposing figure in a court room. So, she usually got exactly what she wanted. The fact that she didn't like Allison and down right hated Brent was going to make it very interesting, indeed. Sharon might let Allison and her family off with a lucrative financial settlement out of court. However, not Brent, nor his high minded family. Knowing what was in the pre-nup, she would make it as lengthy as possible with Abilene, and Ft. Worth news media present, Dallas if she could arrange it. Leaving out not one sordid detail of her investigation. She ended her conversation with Woody, stating, "Give me and hour and I'll have it all t'gether for both your signatures. Then you guys can go onto Denver. Don't worry about a thing. I'll handle it all."

Woody, holding back his laughter, said, "Oh, I'm sure you will Sharon, I'm quite sure you will. We'll load up what Cassie wants to take, then go get something to eat. I've already been by the bank, took half of every thing. Anyway, we'll see you in one hour."

__________________________________

Allison turned on the shower in the master bedroom, thinking, "I've been fucking Brent sense high school, but that's the first time I've ever had two men at one time." Turning from the shower she caught a look at her shaved pussy in the mirror, then turned to get a look at her ass. They were both red as a beet. "I'd better do something to get rid of the redness. If Woody wants to get it on tonight and sees my pussy like this, I'll be in deep shit trouble. What was that ol' wives remedy for sunburn? Oh yeah, apple cider vinegar. I'm sure we have some in the kitchen. I'll try it after my shower." Stepping into the shower, Allison thought about her sex life. She had to admit that loving sexual intercourse with Woody was very satisfying. However, once and awhile she wanted, needed the hard pounding animal sex that was Brent. No finger and tongue action like Woody. Just shove it in her month, make her suck it up, then deep throat it. Shove it in her pussy and pound away for awhile, then her month again. Then, ram it up her ass and pound away until he finished. No regard for her pleasure, only his. She did not have the slightest idea why she liked it that way. And, in some perverse manor, she did get something out of it. She knew full well that if Woody ever caught them it would be over, immediately. They had an iron clad pre-nup and yes, she had read it before she signed it, so had her family's lawyer. She also was aware that Brent and Cassie had a similar pre-nup.

As she stepped out of the shower, Allison asked herself, "Do I really love Woody?" The answer had to be "Yes." She had to admit that she loved him now much more than when they had married. He was a good husband and would make a good father. Better than she would as a mother. He was always there with the right answers and when something upset her, he would wrap his strong arms around her and tell her it every thing would be alright, and it would be. Because Woody made it so. Slipping on a robe to go downstairs and find some apple cider vinegar, she realized how lost she would be without him.

_______________________________________________

After going over all the documents, signing where needed, Woody and Cassie stood up to leave. Sharon asked, "You guys heading out to Colorado right now?"

Woody answered, "Yeah, I think so. If you file it this afternoon and serve them in the morning, the shit's gonna really hit the fan. I really don't think we want to be any where near this place."

Sharon chuckled, "Yeah, I agree with that. You remember my brother Rick? He pulled together some investors and has been building those large motels and truck stops you see popping up all over the Midwest. They just opened one up near where Highway 83 crosses Interstate 40. I could get you two rooms up there for tonight?"

Cassie leaned into Woody and purred, "One room, Sharon. One big bed. Book it as Woodrow and Cassandra Anderson, husband and wife. We'll trust you to take care of all this legal stuff, but as far as I am concerned, I'm Woody's wife right now. So, we are sleeping in the same bed as of tonight."

Sharon smiled and looked at Woody as she picked up her desk phone. Since high school Cassie was the only pretty girl that Sharon knew and liked.

Woody with a big grin on his face said, "That's the way we've wanted it since high school."

Sharon hung up the phone, peeled a sheet of paper off her desk pad and handed it to Woody, "There you go. Mister and Missus Anderson are booked in one room for one night, including one king sized bed. There's the confirmation number, name and location of the motel. Give me a call tomorrow, late in the afternoon. The shit should really be flyin' around by that time. Other than that, you guys have a safe trip to Denver."

Woody shuck Sharon's hand and said, "Thank you Sharon Stevens, Attorney at law. You and Sid are really good friends. We will stay in touch."

As soon as Woody and Cassie had left her office, Sharon got on the phone to her sister. A well established media person in the Dallas - Ft. Worth area that stretched over to Abilene.

Out in the Escalade Woody asked Cassie, "Ya think we should call our parents?"

"Yeah, now that we have it all started, that's a good idea. Why don't you git us headed north, an' I'll call'em. When I git yours on the phone, I'll give it to you."

_____________________________________________

Woody held the door to the motel room open for Cassie to enter. As he pushed the door closed and hearing the lock click into place he turned around to find a smiling Cassie bare from the waste up, fingers working to loosen her shorts. Woody had left his tie and suit coat in the Escalade. So, now he began unbuttoning his shirt. She stepped out of her shorts, panties and sandals, then purred, "Need some help with that?"

He smiled "Naw, I think I've got it."

Again with a smooth purr tone of voice, "Good, I'll deal with the lower part." With that she unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, then pushed them and his boxers to the floor. On her knees before him, she looked up and as he removed his shoes and socks said, "I've waited so long for this day, this night. I've dreamed about it, prayed about it, and yes, fantasized about it..."

Wrapping her arms around his legs she purred "Together at last. Never to part until our dying day. I love you Woodrow Anderson, until my last breath I will love you..."

He drew her up onto her tip toes and gave her a long lingering kiss. When their lips parted he still held her close and just above a whisper, said, "You complete the graphic that is my life. No matter what I accomplish, without you there with me, as part of my life, it would be incomplete..." He allowed her to slip back down on her feet. Now standing nude, facing each other, he ran his hands through her long blond hair. Holding her out at arms length, he admired her shapely body. "You are simply beautiful.. Annd knowing that woman behind those sky blue eyes as I do, I find that your beauty radiates from deep within that nicely shaped body of yours."

"Ummm, I love you too, Woody. You are so much to love, and I want to give you everything a woman can give her man. Oh my love, our life together starts today, everything else is just formality and legal B.S. I um ah, I'm ready for the next step my love. Lead me, take me...Make me yours and I will make you mine. And, that's the way it will be until we die..."

He smiled, picked her up and laid her on the bed. Then he again admired her five foot ten inch, well proportioned body. A couple of inches taller, but every bit the curves and measurements of Marilyn Monroe or more up to date, Angelina Jolie. Woody promptly spread her legs and began working her vaginal lips with his tongue. Then he brought his right hand around her left leg and attacked her clitoris with his fingers. Then the forefinger of his left hand found her "G spot" and he withdrew his tongue. She moaned and squealed "Oh Woodieee, I've never had it like..".Her was body bucking and writhing, "Oh Gawd Woodee, never had it like this... Oh Woodeee don't stop!! I'm coming Oh Gawd I'm coming. So, good. Oh, so good."

After ten to fifteen minutes of tongue and finger action, and two orgasms for her, Cassie pushed him back and said, "Now it's my turn. Sit here on the edge of the bed, spread your legs." Woody did as she told him to do. She dropped to her knees between his legs and purred, "I've never done this before, so bear with me. Brent was always wanting me to do this to him. Got me drunk a couple of times. But, I just passed out." With that she took his semi erect cock in her month and began to suck. At six foot three inches, he was a bit longer and wider than the average. When he was fully erect, she so very eloquently verbalized it, "You're fatter than he is.., and longer! If size matters, you got him there, too." Then she went back to sucking on it.

Woody laid her on the bed and shoved a doubled pillow under her hips. She giggled "Oh, first time I've ever done it like this."

"First time for quite a lot tonight. Before we were married we came together for some quickies. We never had time to really come together and enjoy one another. And, I never really fully penetrated you. Tonight we have all the time we need." As he pushed his cock into her he whispered "I have done some things to you that has never been done to you before, and I'll do more. Now, I'm going to go where no man has ever been..."

bucksilver
bucksilver
425 Followers