Given His Wife

Story Info
Trophy wife is given to lucky college renter.
1.9k words
3.56
174.8k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wenchhunt
wenchhunt
32 Followers

As I drove the tree lined streets of this small southern town, I couldn't help but think about all the changes in my life. I was here seeking an apartment for the coming semester at the private university where I would be studying pre-med. Just a year before all my accommodations and every other need had been taken care of for me. Many needs that I could have only dreamed and fantasized about growing up in a small town.

I had been our small town's high school hero. Being blessed with a six foot two inch frame as a junior, I had set or broken almost every state record for quarterbacks. My senior year things only got better as we won the state title with ease and the offers from major universities for scholarships poured in. I selected one of the perennial powerhouses of the Northeast so I could be close to home. My father had passed away during the summer of my sophomore year and I wanted my Mom to attend as many games as possible. It also didn't hurt that one the of the largest boosters of the school had tempted me with his beautiful trophy wife with me on each of the three recruiting trips I made to the campus.

The athletic success I enjoyed had always brought great sexual satisfaction my way. Young high school hotties and bored housewives had been throwing themselves at me for quite some time. So as I entered my freshman year I was more than ready to handle myself, on the field and off. It was everything I hoped it would be and then some. The booster's wife was my reward after every victory. I loved it, she enjoyed it, but I think he got the most out of it. He would never watch or ask any questions just thank me for a great win and pat me on the back as she would lead me to their basement playroom. Those stories will come later.

A full year of glory came my way as I led our school, as a freshman, to a major bowl. The accolades of my future greatness were heralded in the press weekly. Trim was coming out of the woodwork to sample a piece of fame and glory. My athletic prowess on the field was matched equally by sexual prowess off. I was a six foot two inch fucking machine. I was good and I knew it.

The snap from center was the same as I had taken a million times before, the crowd was roaring as I sought my receiver deep across the middle. I stood poised, confident that I would deliver the game winning knockout punch. The last thing I remembered was hearing a voice screaming that sounded a lot like me. I learned later that I had been blind sided from a blitzing cornerback. Months later, when I reviewed the game film, my stomach churned as I watched the play unfold. The blow to my knee buckled it grotesquely on the film. It appeared as if I had no bone at all as the backs helmet drove from one side of my leg to the other. In that one fleeting moment, my days of glory were gone.

So here I am trying to escape a life of glory and dreams in exchange for a medical degree. I had transferred to this quiet community to escape the constant reminders of what might have been and the never ending questions about my return and future in a game that I had planned to last forever, but would never be again. Rutledge didn't even have a football team, I made sure of that as I sought my escape.

The beautiful campus was nestled on the slopes of the Smoky Mountains. It's pre-med program was one of the finest in North Carolina and for that matter anywhere on the East coast. Here I would find anonymity and peace to begin my life anew. Or so I hoped.

The gentleman had just turned from hammering the sign into his perfectly manicured yard as I passed. Apartment for Rent was all I needed to see to hit my brakes and backup and quickly turning into his drive. My sudden move brought a broad smile to his face as I hopped out of my car. He started toward me with an outstretched hand. "Damn, I didn't expect to cause a wreck in the first thirty seconds!" he exclaimed.

"Name's Johnson, Carl Johnson" he said as I reached out to shake his hand. "Michael Davies, but please call me Ace." I cringed inside as soon as I said it. It was force of habit and I could only hope he didn't recognize me. "So much for being low key, dumbass," I thought to myself.

"Tell me about your apartment," I said, hoping to quickly avert any of the dreaded questions I had sought to escape. Carl told me that he and his wife Ann had moved to Rutledge just a couple of months before, after Carl's retirement. The previous owners had completed a living area over the three car garage and Carl and Ann thought it would be nice to have a student renter." Keep us young" , Carl told said with a wink that I didn't understand but smiled at anyway. Only one person was allowed and that was great by me. Privacy, I want.

Carl headed up the tree lined drive in his golf cart with me anxiously trailing behind him. As we turned a bend in the drive a magnificent home was in front of me. The main house was probably in the four to five thousand square foot range. "Awesome" I thought as we approached. Carl stopped in front of a huge four car garage that stood a short distance from the main house. Carl explained the apartment was the finished second floor of the garage. I began to get a sinking feeling in my stomach. The garage was massive and I didn't see anyway I could afford that much space. A large hedge blocked my view of the backyard, but as we began to climb the side stairs I couldn't believe the sight. The yard was bordered down both sides by the hedge but after about a hundred feet, the yard stopped at the edge of a cliff. From where I was standing, I could see for miles across the valley and to the mountains beyond. It was an incredible sight. On the edge of the cliff was a long lap pool that appeared to have no end, just falling over the side. It looked like a Hollywood movie set.

I hadn't even seen the apartment and I already knew this was a complete waste of time. Carl had been talking about the place, but I was so enthralled with the beauty, I had no idea what he was saying. As he opened the door I was trying to think of how I could get out of there without humiliating myself. The place was enormous. A vaulted ceiling with a large rock fireplace made the den look bigger than the home I grew up in. "There's only bedroom, but I think that's enough don't you?" Carl said laughingly. The bedroom was a single man's dream. Mirrors were everywhere and the bathroom had a Jacuzzi tub and a separate shower. Just as I thought I'd seen it all, Carl told me to take a look at the balcony. As I stepped outside a long whistle escaped involuntarily. The balcony had been built over the edge of the cliff, the drop straight down was six or seven hundred feet. I was never afraid of heights but it took me a few moments to really appreciate the view without fear of wetting myself. Carl chuckled at my obvious restraint from the doorway. "I guess the hot tub makes it easier to get used to. That a gallon of tequila." I hadn't even noticed the tub situated nearest the house end of the balcony. This was all way too good to be true.

"Carl, this unbelievable, but there is no way I could afford this." I stammered as we walked down the interior steps into the garage. " Thanks for the tour, but I better keep looking for something I can afford."

"Hold on Ace, I haven't even discussed rent yet."

"But Carl, there's no way......"

"Two fifty a month and you do a few things around to help out. How's that sound." I stood there for a moment in complete shock. Carl said, "Well are you moving in or not?" I laughed and said "absolutely!"

Chapter Two

"I can't believe it. I just can't believe it" I kept saying to myself. I had finished unpacking the last of my boxes and stood on the balcony taking in the beauty of the setting sun throwing shadows down the valley below me.

"Hello...Hello" the sweet female voice carried me out of my dreaming. "I'm out here" I replied.

Ann Johnson stepped outside and smiled brightly. "Hi neighbor, brought you a house warming present." She said. I went right back into my dream. Ann was beautiful. I guessed her age to be somewhere in the mid forties. She had prematurely gray hair which glistened like silver blowing in the afternoon breeze. I was stunned by her beauty and actually was embarrassed by the way I found myself somewhat speechless. "Hi, Ace, I'm Ann" this beautiful face said to me. Thought you might like a cold beer."

"Thanks, that's really thoughtful. Jeez, great quarters, great view and great service. Way more than I deserve" I replied laughing as I took the beer from her. "Please, join me."

"Thanks, believe I will." "Carl, wanted me to drop by and offer his apologies for not being here. He had to take care of some pressing matter at the company he sold. Part of his contract or something like that" she explained. "He should be back sometime next week."

Ann was instantly likable. She had a super tan that went well with her short mane of silver hair. She was about five feet six and obviously worked out regularly. Her legs looked liked those of the girls I'd been doing in college. Tight with good calves and firm thighs. I made my observations over several brewskies as she walked back and forth from the balcony into the kitchen.

She had on tan shorts and a black sleeveless sweater that was cut deep enough to expose her cleavage and the sides of her firm, possibly implanted breast. Her ass filled the shorts out nicely and after several beers my mind began to wonder about just how they might look pulled down around her knees.

The evening was passing quickly as we drank and cut up like old friends. Ann explained that she and Carl had only been married a few months. She had lost her first husband in a wreck more than three years before she met Carl. He was the first man she had dated and the courtship and been short and sweet. She said that except for the age difference Carl was perfect. I honestly hadn't paid that much attention to Carl's possible age, but I was amazed to learn that he was in his early sixties.

As I laid in bed that night, the thought of Ann leaning over the table as her breast were almost fully exposed and the tight ass as she walked back and forth fueled my imagination to more jacking off than I could ever remember. I still couldn't believe my luck.

wenchhunt
wenchhunt
32 Followers